PDA

View Full Version : Bangladesh should use this type of strategy

djnaved
June 12, 2008, 08:08 AM
Today, I am very happy with the batting. Ash, rokibul, mahmudullah, and kapali played a decent knock today. I think it's the best idea of jamie siddons to take singles rather than hitting boundaries. When Ash and rokibul were building their innings, I was really excited. They took singles sensationally, . Specially, rokibul, I love his batting. Ek kothai Oshadharon. I was upset about last odi against pakistan. They were playing slow. But, today the game plan that they used after two wickets fallen down, was superb. If our top order batsmans know how to take singles, then winning is near to us. Ei typer game plan nia aro kichudin kaz kora uchit, batsmander single newa shikhte hobe, then our boys will become expert, and automatically got the fielding gaps, and start to get boundaries. We need a decent hard hitting opener. Tamim is the one, what about other? We also need a decent hard hitting lower order batsman. Mash and Razzak can hit boundaries. I think Jamie Siddons should also work with them to develop their batting skills

Shahriar Mofeez and the goboy should be dropped. Enough experiments with them

Baundule
June 12, 2008, 08:11 AM
All credit goes to Raqib, he played a good innings. Ashrafool, as usual, like his previous innings, though today he was probably more lucky.

Murad
June 12, 2008, 10:04 AM
haire manush..

even kalke o ei strategy niye koto critize korla. coach ar captain ke koto gali dila.

ar ek din poreiii tomar tone change??? lolz

djnaved
June 12, 2008, 10:15 AM
@ muradnys:man, that game was very slow yesterday. That's why i was critisizing. Ash and other batsmans didn't take chances to take singles or to hit boundaries. But, today they did what I expected them to do. Lost two wickets, then they started to take singles most of the balls. You see when ash and rokibul were taking singles, crowds were getting excited. If Ash and one another batsman played this type cricket yesterday, then situation would change. Also, I see today that Ash and Rokibul played some agressive shot. That's what I'm talking about. Wait for bad delivery and punish it. the last game, they didn't do it.

Kabir
June 12, 2008, 10:39 AM
Ash took singles in most balls? How come his SR is still near 50%?

BANFAN
June 12, 2008, 10:52 AM
This is no strategy. If you want to play this type of cricket, better get get JO and Rajin in, instead of trying to turn Ash into JO :)

Chose players with the right kind of skills, instead of trying to change everyone's game. Crazy strategy