PDA

View Full Version : Official Bangladesh cricket team reception thread, Toronto, ON Canada, August 2008

AsifTheManRahman
June 12, 2008, 09:15 AM
Now that the guys are coming down to this part of the continent (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/showthread.php?t=26960), it would be nice to have people from across Canada, the 14th province and Mexico get together and take the team out. This could be lunch, dinner, a picnic, a trip to Niagara or Montreal, or whatever you fancy.

We might have to compete with other Bangladeshi associations (useless ones that are nowhere close to our caliber, if I may rightfully add), which is why we need as many influential and non-influential people as we can get. So Tehsin bhai, Oracle bhai, Billah bhai - shorom payen na.

Please post your ideas here and we will go from there. It would be nice to have them for a time frame long enough for us to drill them about their failures and beat them at cricket.

May your fingers go nuts.

Alien
June 12, 2008, 09:57 AM
I personally would like to take Ashraful to a club and get him drunk and laid.

Isn't he still breast feeding?

AsifTheManRahman
June 12, 2008, 10:58 AM
Btw, once again, this was Kabir bhai's idea, but uni thread khulte lojja paay.

mafizraju
June 12, 2008, 11:31 AM
i will come. if they are seriously coming that is. Finally after Sahara Cup finally something in Canada.

al Furqaan
June 12, 2008, 11:43 AM
i'd love to go, but i don't have the money.

oh well, i'm hoping to catch the india tour in 2009-10 in mirpur (if i'm there).

zainab
June 13, 2008, 03:56 PM
Why are you guys getting so wroked up about this? doubtful this will happen as Bd is embarking on a tour of Australia. why would they come to Canada to play pakistan and Canada.They have had enough of playing pakistan. They are better off playing australia.

ahaque
June 13, 2008, 05:09 PM
iA im gonna try to get over there

MarufH
June 14, 2008, 01:01 AM
we'll come to visit... please count me in!

Mahir
June 14, 2008, 01:39 AM
It doesnt seem like anyone is taking it any seriously. Asif bhai didnt open this thread for fun. The team can suck as much as their capablities allow them to, and the fact that they are a bunch of priceless losers is no secret, but there shouldnt be anything wrong in being loyal to the team we are fans of. Otherwise, we wouldnt be members of this fansite (http://www.banglacricket.com) and keep posting in the forums in the first place.

Tehsin bhai, Oracle bhai, Billah bhai, Mahmood bhai... let's get going!

Why are you guys getting so wroked up about this? doubtful this will happen as Bd is embarking on a tour of Australia. why would they come to Canada to play pakistan and Canada.They have had enough of playing pakistan. They are better off playing australia.

FYI, The tour to Australia is in September (1st ODI is on August 31st). The proposed dates for the Toronto Tri-series is August 13-16. The BD team is idle throughout July and three-quarters of August. If the sponsors are settled, the tri-series will remain on without any issues.

Ehsan
June 14, 2008, 09:24 AM
I want to emphasize on what Mahir said. We want to have a reception for our team regardless of how much they suck, and this thread is really not for bitching or fun. We are excited to get close to our team and as a group of fan we would like to have a reception. If you don't have anything to offer about our planning then don't bother posting here.

Mahmood bhai, our leader, please post some thoughts once you get a chance. :)

Kabir
June 14, 2008, 09:45 AM
Sorry, I've been busy for a couple of days.

Guys...whoever doesn't have anything good to give us in this thread, please do not post - that's my request.

Like Mahir told me in the PM - it's BD team, and we'll support them regardless; even if they suck, whenever they plan, we always will support them. When it comes to hosting your team, you cannot bitch around like this.

Anyway, lets plan things out nicely now. Any more foul msg, I will report to the mods.

Nafis_BD
June 14, 2008, 09:46 AM
Yes guys we are taking this seriously and if we get help from other members then we are sure that this will be a big success. Where are all the members with all the contacts??

Kabir
June 14, 2008, 09:47 AM
we'll come to visit... please count me in!

Perfect. Please keep an eye on this thread. We're trying hard to make this happen. We need some known people in the management, so that we can convince them on coming with us.

Bancan
June 14, 2008, 04:50 PM
I am probably going to go to the games. Dunno about the gathering.
If you guys do end up doing something please dont make it boring. Yes its going to be a gathering of Bangalis, but try to give the team a Canadian feel to it. Like bring in loads of donuts lol. I just think they will always get the Bangali culture since they live in BD, something different wont be bad.

habfreak
June 14, 2008, 08:43 PM
when exactly are they coming? I'll be in Hamilton (Ontario) from 18th-31st of August.
btw..I loved that "14th Province" joke haha. And I agree that they should get a feel of Canadian culture; not another "Saree and Biryani party". and Ashraful definitely needs to get laid...he has been too stressed out lately. lol

Omio
June 14, 2008, 08:49 PM
When our team will going to visit canada??

Bancan
June 14, 2008, 09:09 PM
They are coming from BD, so ya like habfreak said not another sari and biriyani party please. Take them to wonderland.

habfreak
June 14, 2008, 10:00 PM
wonderland sounds great! hockey hall of fame maybe? a tour of the Air Canada Center?

Antora
June 14, 2008, 10:40 PM
AWWWWW you're all so excited haha! i don't blame you guyz.
But you know what will be really funny? If this whole thing gets cancelled! hahahaha.

Bancan
June 14, 2008, 10:51 PM
yes hockey hall of fame....now thats canadian. If the jays are still around, maybe a baseball game? No ticket prob there, since no one watches baseball. Best thing would have been a Leafs game but too bad and too expensive.

habfreak
June 14, 2008, 10:56 PM
AWWWWW you're all so excited haha! i don't blame you guyz.
But you know what will be really funny? If this whole thing gets cancelled! hahahaha.
haha yeah...we are not as lucky as those of u in Aussieland...we don't get to watch international cricket that often...let alone the Tigers :(

ialbd
June 14, 2008, 11:07 PM
ofcourse I'll help out in every way possible... but dont quite feel it until the tour is confirmed....

Nonetheless, brainstorming for ideas cant hurt....

BD-Shardul
June 15, 2008, 12:31 AM
It doesnt seem like anyone is taking it any seriously. Asif bhai didnt open this thread for fun. The team can suck as much as their capablities allow them to, and the fact that they are a bunch of priceless losers is no secret, but there shouldnt be anything wrong in being loyal to the team we are fans of. Otherwise, we wouldnt be members of this fansite (http://www.banglacricket.com) and keep posting in the forums in the first place.

Tehsin bhai, Oracle bhai, Billah bhai, Mahmood bhai... let's get going!

FYI, The tour to Australia is in September (1st ODI is on August 31st). The proposed dates for the Toronto Tri-series is August 13-16. The BD team is idle throughout July and three-quarters of August. If the sponsors are settled, the tri-series will remain on without any issues.

So true. Whether they suck or not, I just love to see red and green playing for us in the field.

Mahir
June 15, 2008, 12:32 AM
Cricinfo has confirmed (http://content-usa.cricinfo.com/pakistan/content/story/354763.html) the tour is on. Unless there's a major setback, everything is set as of now.

BANFAN
June 15, 2008, 12:46 AM
Please also plan for some 'post match ragging' if the performance is too insulting. :)

kalpurush
June 15, 2008, 02:51 AM
Cricinfo has confirmed (http://content-usa.cricinfo.com/pakistan/content/story/354763.html) the tour is on. Unless there's a major setback, everything is set as of now.
Much thanks, Mahir upnakey...khoborta confirm korar jonne.:)
I am in seventh heaven now!:D

kalpurush
June 15, 2008, 03:06 AM
Just a thought!
Are we making a BIG BC banner to promote the website?
It could be done by collecting donations from BC fans, no?!!

Could we arrange a BBQ?

Mahir
June 15, 2008, 09:39 AM
Much thanks, Mahir upnakey...khoborta confirm korar jonne.:)
I am in seventh heaven now!:D

It's a pleasure, but cricman deserves the thanks for posting cricinfo's confirmation first , here (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/showpost.php?p=698247&postcount=38) in the other thread :)

bdchamp20
June 15, 2008, 11:09 AM
Good move Asif. I suggest you try to arrange Mr. Hira's contact no., he is the team manager and will be in charge of the team unless someone else takes over. Talk to him as soon as possible to avoid any other party from taking this away from you guys. Confirm the schedule with him and let him know of your plans. I wish I could be there. But anyway make sure they enjoy themselves and dont feed them oily deshi food. And say hi to Mr. Siddons for me.

desirocker
June 15, 2008, 11:20 AM
Mama i'm coming to toronto, Canada on 12th. Please tell me how can i meet u guys in the stadium.

Kabir
June 15, 2008, 11:28 AM
Could we arrange a BBQ?

I can arrange for that, although for a max of 20 people. Having a charcoal bbq has its limitations, as you can cook well for only once...anything after the first time doesn't get cooked, as the charcoal loses its flame.

Thanks Mahir for the confirmation. I guess we should do some planning now. I really hope that someone can help get us a lead.

Anyone wants to give it a shot? Oracle bhai has deep BCB connections AFAIK. I'll PM him.

AsifTheManRahman
June 15, 2008, 07:21 PM
I suggest you try to arrange Mr. Hira's contact no.
This is why we need guys like Tehsin bhai, Billah bhai and Miraz uncle to get involved. They have some pretty decent contacts and while I realize cricket is the team's primary concern (surprise surprise), if we are to go through this it would be awesome if we could get in touch with the management ahead of time so that we can be up in the list above the other groups that might be in queue.

Anyways, I was away for a couple of days, but it's good to see some of you keeping the ideas rolling.

prantika
June 15, 2008, 07:35 PM
it seems as if the tigers are having a lot of cricket this year!,......
ai....jodi tamon kunno programe hoi.....someone plzzzzzz....take lottz of pic....n open a thread about the event.....n if any of the players "sing" would be really glad to c the vedio....lol....
sry guys..ki ar korbo bolo to....live dekhar chace pai an to....tai..aishob e dekha moan ka bujh dai......i hope of the ASIA CUP there would be atleast a match(Bd match) held in "rawalpidi stadium_near islamabad---------pakistan....
all de best u guyz in tornoto...have a blast!

Nafis_BD
June 15, 2008, 09:03 PM
Guys I think we need a leader here to start and confirm our plans. Everyone who wishes to help out should be assigned to do something. I am volunteering to help out and try my best to do whats needed!

Who volunteers to be our leader? We also need people with contacts. It would we great if we could plan this out with the BCB management. That would be easier too.

habfreak
June 16, 2008, 05:25 PM
ki holo shobai chup keno? I agree with the above post; someone needs to contact BCB before another party steals them. I'
I'm sure a lot of people are thinking what we are thinking...

Ajfar
June 16, 2008, 05:39 PM
yes hockey hall of fame....now thats canadian. If the jays are still around, maybe a baseball game? No ticket prob there, since no one watches baseball. Best thing would have been a Leafs game but too bad and too expensive.

beshi koira maple syrup khawa dien apnara...around here everyone says that's all the canadians do...play hockey n eat maple syrup..

n here is russell peters on how to become canadian..
http://youtube.com/watch?v=uGcERTbGjXc

habfreak
June 16, 2008, 06:11 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=plCgrspcAAY
http://youtube.com/watch?v=1Hr3FUsATHs&feature=related
here are a few more...I love these commercials :D

Bancan
June 16, 2008, 07:57 PM
beshi koira maple syrup khawa dien apnara...around here everyone says that's all the canadians do...play hockey n eat maple syrup..

n here is russell peters on how to become canadian..
http://youtube.com/watch?v=uGcERTbGjXc

we also live in igloos too. lol really ...everyone thinks that we play hockey and eat syrup? thats pretty ignorant lol. You forgot mentioning that we drive Zambonis and eat moose meat all day. Now thats Canadian. EH!!!!

Ajfar
June 16, 2008, 10:17 PM
we also live in igloos too. lol really ...everyone thinks that we play hockey and eat syrup? thats pretty ignorant lol. You forgot mentioning that we drive Zambonis and eat moose meat all day. Now thats Canadian. EH!!!!

u knw the sport they hav on winter olympics..where you slide a ball on the ice n then clear the ice from its path...i forgot what its called...one of my frnd that moved frm canada told me this sport is really big in canadian high school...i didn't believe him..

Bancan
June 16, 2008, 10:35 PM
curling?

Its really fun to play but its not big. Big is hockey, football,rugby, soccer and basketball.

Mahmood
June 17, 2008, 10:29 AM
I wanted to have something concrete before I post, but so far, nothing.

I asked Tehsin bhai to reach Rabid Imam, so we can initiate a discussion to see if we can do something together.

I am somewhat confused on what we can do with the team. Throwing a dinner party would be the obvious choice, but usually the local Bangladesh Association or the Embassy does that, if we try to cut it, it will create problems and can change at the last moment.

There are ideas of Picnic or a trip to the Niagara falls, but not sure if BCB will allow that. Lets see how the talk with BCB works out.

One thing for sure, I will come to the match, and we, the BC members will make a lot of noise.

Kabir
June 17, 2008, 10:45 AM
One thing for sure, I will come to the match, and we, the BC members will make a lot of noise.

Ditto :up:

I agree with you about the picnic idea...there are always security issues that we cannot overlook - for obvious reasons.

Lets try to see if we can have something for the team. If nothing at all, we should at least have a friendly cricket match, for which the deshi organizations shouldn't have much to say about. We can form a BC team, and may be trade a few players for their players...and play a T20? :) (wishful thinking, I know).

Tigers_eye
June 17, 2008, 11:07 AM
Salam all,
Just some ways to get the flow going I think:

1) Contact the organizer instead of BCB. They are the one who schedules everything first. (Cricket Canada may be?)

2) Contact the Embassy. They can over ride everything.

If you have approval of those to institutions, Bangladeshi Organizers will be a less problem.

3) Final option is merge with the Big shots of FOBANA canada for an outing like BBQ. If needed let me know on this one. May be I can be of an assistence on this one.

ehtasum_
June 17, 2008, 11:13 AM
u knw the sport they hav on winter olympics..where you slide a ball on the ice n then clear the ice from its path...i forgot what its called...one of my frnd that moved frm canada told me this sport is really big in canadian high school...i didn't believe him..

Curling is popular in canadian highschool? haha which city is he from.. Ive never played curling in highschoo or never heard anyone playing curling in any highschool in canada. LOL.. atleast not in toronto.

kalpurush
June 17, 2008, 11:14 AM
Salam all,
Just some ways to get the flow going I think:

1) Contact the organizer instead of BCB. They are the one who schedules everything first. (Cricket Canada may be?)

2) Contact the Embassy. They can over ride everything.

If you have approval of those to institutions, Bangladeshi Organizers will be a less problem.

3) Final option is merge with the Big shots of FOBANA canada for an outing like BBQ. If needed let me know on this one. May be I can be of an assistence on this one.
Mijan Bhai...great thinking...
Work half done I believe.
You should join us, too, in Toronto.
And, thank you :D

Kabir
June 17, 2008, 11:22 AM
You should join us, too, in Toronto.

Kobe aitesen miya eita kon :timeout:

Tigers_eye
June 17, 2008, 11:27 AM
Kobe aitesen miya eita kon :timeout:
lol, Thanks for the confident appeal. I am trying to cook up a bigger and better thing for the month of December. I need a lot of preparation for that. Shomoi moto shob jantey parba.

Kabir
June 17, 2008, 11:33 AM
December e apnare jodi Toronto te na dekhi taile kintu khobor ase boss :)

Mahmood
June 17, 2008, 12:34 PM
Those in Toronto, should try to reach the organizers. Keep us posted.

Kabir
June 18, 2008, 12:22 PM
Those in Toronto, should try to reach the organizers. Keep us posted.

I can try and give it a shot. Can someone please help me with some detailsabout the organizers and their whereabouts?

Mahmood
June 19, 2008, 07:42 AM
May be start here...
http://www.canadiancricket.org/index.jsp?page_id=viewreport&form=contrpt&r=contrpt

Kabir
June 20, 2008, 09:13 AM
May be start here...
http://www.canadiancricket.org/index.jsp?page_id=viewreport&form=contrpt&r=contrpt

Thanks. I'll try to contact them in a bit.

Kabir
June 20, 2008, 12:12 PM
So far, good news.

Called them up, and believe it or not, the person who took the call was Pubudu Dassanayake, National Team Coach!!!

He told me that it is probably possible, but we have to speak with the CEO, Atul Ahuja. So I'm just keeping my hopes high, and will call them after a couple of hours.

AsifTheManRahman
June 20, 2008, 12:23 PM
Good start, now let's curb the appetite for aerial shots.

roaring tigerz
June 20, 2008, 01:40 PM
Canada? Never heard of it : )

kalpurush
June 20, 2008, 02:00 PM
Ya...we all know how damaging the "Bush Effects" is!!!;)

Kabir
June 20, 2008, 02:05 PM

Lol...I knew it. They don't teach geography until you're in grade 5 in the US. ;)

cricket_dorshok
June 20, 2008, 02:13 PM
Lol...I knew it. They don't teach geography until you're in grade 5 in the US. ;)
good one Kabir bhai. :floor::floor::floor::floor:

AsifTheManRahman
June 20, 2008, 02:22 PM
No, it's just that they know it as Canadia. Just like the way Mexicans speak Mexican. Poor 14th province minorities.

Geography? See, now THAT'S geek speak. We all know the education system in the US has something to do with South Africa.

Kabir
June 20, 2008, 02:54 PM
Update:

Spoke with Mr. Atul Ahuja. He mentioned that we should wait until next week to discuss this, as things haven't yet been finalized for the tournament.

I'll call him up next week and keep you guys posted.

Tigers_eye
June 20, 2008, 03:35 PM
Update:

Spoke with Mr. Atul Ahuja. He mentioned that we should wait until next week to discuss this, as things haven't yet been finalized for the tournament.

I'll call him up next week and keep you guys posted.
Excellent work. Now next time you talk to him get his email address and let him know that you would email him with all the details that had been discussed. That way of comminucation is more helpful and concrete. Helpful in a sense that he would reply on his own time and you can always followup. Concrete in a sense, he can't back track. More like recorded phone message. :D

Kabir
June 20, 2008, 03:40 PM
Ji Mijan bhai. I have his email address already. It's listed on their web site :)

But seriously, email koirao laabh nai jodi ora kichu na chay...so ami ulta oderke offer korsi je if they need any help, amra oderke organize korar jonno help korbo. Sort of...give and take business.

habfreak
June 20, 2008, 05:51 PM
http://prothom-alo.com/mcat.news.details.php?nid=MTA0NjA4&mid=OA==

Snowman
June 22, 2008, 12:31 AM
BTW I am wondering how are we
going to know the date and arrival of the team in Toronto?

MarufH
June 22, 2008, 01:44 AM
Perfect. Please keep an eye on this thread. We're trying hard to make this happen. We need some known people in the management, so that we can convince them on coming with us.

Thanks.... so who else is going from NY/NJ area??

Tehsin
June 22, 2008, 10:20 PM
It'll cost me a minimum of $1600 for two people for four days for flight, hotel, and car. Not worth it for a T20. I spent less then that for the World Cup and it was REAL cricket and we had some real Tigers instead of kittens.

It would have been nice to meet a lot of you guys though.

Let's not forget the timing. I've got over four weeks of vacation requested for the year and that week is not one of them.

MarufH
June 23, 2008, 01:52 AM
It'll cost me a minimum of $1600 for two people for four days for flight, hotel, and car. Not worth it for a T20. I spent less then that for the World Cup and it was REAL cricket and we had some real Tigers instead of kittens.

It would have been nice to meet a lot of you guys though.

Let's not forget the timing. I've got over four weeks of vacation requested for the year and that week is not one of them.

we could drive and stay in cheap motel...

jam
June 23, 2008, 11:25 AM

You could try megabus.com. This June, I travelled Toronto-NY-Toronto for $25 (return ticket). I know bus is not for everyone. However, I didn't have any problem and enjoyed the cheap ticket.

Kabir
June 23, 2008, 11:55 AM
That magabus.com web site looked suspicious. Are you sure the address is right?

jam
June 23, 2008, 11:57 AM
Sorry for that... megabus.com

SS
June 23, 2008, 12:15 PM
Dear friends..amar hoye keu ki aei reception e jutar mala diben amader player der ke....akkhan kobita chapai diyen

"Sonar" Cheleder agomon
jutar mala diya sagotom
Aeibar jodi koro na perform
Protekker namer sheshe jog dewa hobe modon

Ar kotodin aeirokom shongbordhon
Ato training ato facilities tobuo player ra beshorom
Khelte hobe bhalo bhabhe naile pitano hobe bedhorom
Jodi ebar amader iccha na hoi puron

Kabir
June 23, 2008, 12:30 PM
Bhaijan...amrai organize korbo...r amrai jutar mala porabo...
kemne hoy? :)

Tehsin
June 23, 2008, 09:09 PM
If it was me by myself, sure. But, the wife's coming. On top of that, T20, 10hours+ in the bus each way. That's a NO GO.

Nafis_BD
June 26, 2008, 04:07 PM
Why did this thread die out? Kabir bhaiya any progress??

Kabir
June 26, 2008, 04:08 PM
Not yet. I'll call them tomorrow :)

Nafis_BD
June 30, 2008, 04:30 PM
So what's the news? What did they say Kabir bhaiya?

Kabir
June 30, 2008, 04:33 PM
Bhuila gesilam phone korte :(
I'll call on Wednesday...

Foozy
July 7, 2008, 04:17 AM
Hey,
Can someone please let me know where I can get the tickets from?
...and is there any websites where the itinerary for this tour is posted?

Nafis_BD
July 7, 2008, 08:32 PM
There's still a lot of time left for it so I think you will get it soon. First we should confirm if they are coming or not. Kabir bhaiya.............whats the news?

Kabir
July 7, 2008, 09:14 PM
:hairpull:

Zunaid
July 7, 2008, 09:20 PM

LOL.
You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink.

Kabir
July 8, 2008, 10:16 AM
LOL.
You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink.

Correction:
You can lead a horse to water. You can also make it drink it. But the horse says: "the water looks ghola".

Anyway, Spoke with Atul Ahuja right now. He told me that the tournament looks highly possible, but it's still not confirmed. He said when it's confirmed, there will be a press release, and I should give him a call at that time.

Mahmood
July 10, 2008, 11:59 AM
Looks like BD wil play, 14, 15 and 16th August, the final is for the top 2 on the 17th.

I will definitly come for the 15th and 16th, if the 14th is against Canada, then I will miss it.

Kabir
July 10, 2008, 12:14 PM
Did you get any press release?
I'll call Ahuja after the press release.

AsifTheManRahman
July 10, 2008, 12:14 PM
The 15th, 16th and 17th all look feasible. I just hope we don't lose to Canada.

Eshen
July 10, 2008, 12:17 PM
The team will leave for Canada on August 11.

Kabir
July 10, 2008, 12:25 PM
Wow. So things are set then?
Why isnt' there a press release yet?

AsifTheManRahman
July 10, 2008, 12:28 PM
Source, Mr. Eshen?

Eshen
July 10, 2008, 12:29 PM
http://nation.ittefaq.com/issues/2008/07/10/news0159.htm

sadi
July 10, 2008, 12:31 PM

Miraz
July 10, 2008, 12:31 PM
I will contact with the Bangladesh team management so that BanglaCricket can throw a party or something similar.

AsifTheManRahman
July 10, 2008, 12:32 PM
Finally contact-wala public awaj dise. Thank you Miraz bhai.

Miraz
July 10, 2008, 12:40 PM
Finally contact-wala public awaj dise. Thank you Miraz bhai.

You are welcome.

... the tour is now final. :)

habfreak
July 10, 2008, 12:42 PM
Me and a few Students from the Concordia University BSA (Bangladeshi Student association) are thinking abt making the trip from Montreal for all 3 games. Problem is how do we get the tickets? Are they going to be available online? Based on the responses I've gotten so far...we'll be somewhere between 20-30 ppl.

ialbd
July 10, 2008, 01:19 PM
thats some news... lets go nuts...

AsifTheManRahman
July 10, 2008, 01:32 PM
You are welcome.

Nice...ticket kokhon pawa jabe jana thakle aage bhaage awaj diyen :)

Tigers_eye
July 10, 2008, 01:35 PM
You are welcome.

No one wants to hear that.

Every one eagerly awaits to hear

"the reception is now final :) "

Nafis_BD
July 10, 2008, 01:39 PM
Ok guys since it's confirmed let's get planning. So what are we planning to do exactly? Party, just watch the matches, program...... what is it????

Tigers_eye
July 10, 2008, 01:50 PM
Asif,
Kisher Mod hoiso mia? kono glue tlue nai? Ato boro opportunity BC shamney diya choila jabey? Thread permanent fixture banao.

Go_Bangladesh
July 10, 2008, 02:20 PM
please do let everyone know, I live in Montreal and have my summer break, working part time and rest of the time free, this is such a big oppurtunity for ppl like to watch our beloved tigers. Please as soon as you get the information please let me know.

ehtasum_
July 11, 2008, 09:56 AM
anyone know where we can buy the ticket??

Kabir
July 11, 2008, 10:00 AM
Not sure yet. I don't think that'll be hard to find out.

Actually, lets wait until an official press release.

MohammedC
July 12, 2008, 08:07 AM
To be held in Toronto
Four-nation Twenty20 tournament confirmed
Cricinfo staff
July 12, 2008
Organisers have confirmed a four-nation Twenty20 tournament in Toronto involving hosts Canada, Bangladesh, Pakistan and West Indies in August.
"There were some teething problems initially but now everything is going according to plan," Noman Nabi, chairman of Sports International Marketing - the company staging the August 14-17 tournament - told the News. Nabi said packed stadiums are expected for the event, with approximately 12,000 spectators expected for each game.
The tournament faced major hiccups last month when the original organisers backed out. "We only came in the picture last month and signed an MoU with the Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) in mid-June," Nabi said. He said they had signed an MoU with the Bangladesh Cricket Board while all terms and conditions have been verbally agreed with the top officials of Cricket Canada.
"They [Cricket Canada] have assured us that they would soon confirm the participation of the West Indies in the tournament," he said. Noman said there was a delay in confirming the four-day event as Cricket Canada were a "bit apprehensive" about the venture after the earlier organisers backed out.
"The PCB has been very supportive," he said. "The tournament is aimed at building Pakistan's image in Canada because a successful Twenty20 tournament will help revive cricket in that country.
"Canada has a big Pakistani community and since the event will begin on August 14 we believe it would be a perfect time to celebrate [Pakistan's] Independence Day there."
© Cricinfo

http://content-uk.cricinfo.com/other/content/story/360845.html

crikfreak
July 12, 2008, 04:22 PM
so it is happening..

Kabir
July 13, 2008, 06:38 PM
Yes, Inshallah looks like this is happening.

Something that's on the cards is a dinner party with the Bangladeshi players, with a little bit of onushthan if possible. BanglaCricket is trying to get a contact in BCB and also Cricket Canada. We'll keep you posted soon.

Kabir
July 13, 2008, 06:39 PM
Btw...my previous msg was posted as an active Toronto member only...not claiming a staff role here :)

Timtim
July 15, 2008, 03:12 AM
I dont know if the team will be able to hang out with us for a day. Isnt there like some sort of restriction set by the coach? However, if they are allowed to explore the city, I am very much interested in taking them out. Bangla Cricket has a strong community of supporters living around GTA. So lets hijack them before the other "Bengali Community Associations" gets to them! This could be our get together this summer! With the national team!!

Also like somebody said we need a Bangla Cricket banner and all the fans/members in one part of the stadium. Imagine the energy!

When are the tickets going on sale?

Rifat
July 15, 2008, 09:29 AM
BC members,

my mejho uncle lives in Toronto, Canada. i have been itching to visit them since 2005, but never had the opportunity! now, i feel is the best time to visit them to kill "two birds in one stone" and get some autographs and see Bangladesh cricket team in person. i will inshallah stay there for a week. pleae PM me sometime if anyone interested to see any match with me, i would love to meet some BC pundits in person :D it would be a great honor. i would like to be there from Augusth to 20th. is that the time when Bangladesh plays thansn advance!

Kabir
July 15, 2008, 11:07 AM
Even if we can't organize an event, how about come here and watch the team play, get autographs, and get to meet your fellow BC members? Isn't that something we have always wanted? :)

And yea...if there's enough US members, we may have a Canada vs. US tapetennis match too :lol:

Ajfar
July 15, 2008, 11:12 AM
And yea...if there's enough US members, we may have a Canada vs. US tapetennis match too :lol:

ekhon thaika hasa shuru koira dilen..match er sheshe kintu aie hasi thakbo na..

Kabir
July 15, 2008, 11:16 AM
ekhon thaika hasa shuru koira dilen..match er sheshe kintu aie hasi thakbo na..

Sheita nahoy amra match er porei dekhlam? :D

ehtasum_
July 15, 2008, 11:18 AM
still no ticket news?

Kabir
July 15, 2008, 11:25 AM
Nope!

Nafis_BD
July 15, 2008, 11:53 AM
Even if we can't organize an event, how about come here and watch the team play, get autographs, and get to meet your fellow BC members? Isn't that something we have always wanted? :)

Come on Kabir bhaiya, why tape-tennis? I can't give inswinger and outswingers in tape-tennis(not that I need those to get the US members out:-p). How about a cricket ball match??

I think we should stick to this idea if we can't organize anything. Making this our get-together. We would need to fix a date when everyone can come. What about the tickets??

KnightBD
July 17, 2008, 05:03 PM
Does anybody know if these games will be broadcasted live on any channel? I know the chances are little, but never hurts to ask :)

Snowman
July 17, 2008, 10:25 PM
Since this event is being organized by PCB people and their sources here in Toronto, I think they are the ones who will issue the tickets or Cricket Canada. Either way, I hope we don't play against Pakistan first, it will be harder for us to get tickets I think.

enaner
July 18, 2008, 12:31 AM
anyone from new york going? we should get together and go ... and is there a site to buy tickets>?

Dhruvo
July 18, 2008, 08:25 PM
Are the matches going to be held at King City ?,if so can someone tell me where exactly king city stadiums located?

Snowman
July 18, 2008, 11:48 PM
Are the matches going to be held at King City ?,if so can someone tell me where exactly king city stadiums located?

There is no stadium at King City. Its an open field with no bleachers, nothing, sad to be honest.
I hope the tournament takes place at Toronto Cricket Club because it is an actual stadium with proper seating.
http://usa.cricinfo.com/db/PICTURES/CMS/27200/27235.2.jpg

Rommel
July 19, 2008, 11:27 AM
So are the matches going to be broadcasted?

Kabir
July 19, 2008, 12:44 PM
Not sure. But if we go there, we'll make videos of the match for you guys :)

al Furqaan
July 19, 2008, 02:16 PM
remember to get lots of pics and videos of off field stuff. and an interview or two if possible.

Kabir
July 19, 2008, 03:42 PM
Well Asaad, it'll be sad if you're not coming! Perfect opportunity, try man :)

AsifTheManRahman
July 21, 2008, 09:59 AM
Google search yielded this: http://www.pakstop.com/pmforums/planet-cricket/76531-t-20-cricket-toronto-king-city-ground-canada.html

Looks like the games are going to be at King City after all.

Murad
July 21, 2008, 10:04 AM
Yes, according to CI, all the matches will be played at King City

<TABLE class=scheduleTable><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD noWrap>Thu Aug 14</TD><TD>Bangladesh v West Indies at King City (NW), Canada Cup Four Nation 20/20
Canada v Pakistan at King City (NW), Canada Cup Four Nation 20/20
</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD noWrap>Fri Aug 15</TD><TD>Bangladesh v Pakistan at King City (NW), Canada Cup Four Nation 20/20
Canada v West Indies at King City (NW), Canada Cup Four Nation 20/20
</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD noWrap>Sat Aug 16</TD><TD>Canada v Bangladesh at King City (NW), Canada Cup Four Nation 20/20
Pakistan v West Indies at King City (NW), Canada Cup Four Nation 20/20
</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD noWrap>Sun Aug 17</TD><TD>TBC v TBC at King City (NW), Canada Cup Four Nation 20/20
TBC v TBC at King City (NW), Canada Cup Four Nation 20/20, Final
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

nycpro96
July 21, 2008, 10:11 AM
Are these matches being televised if i don''t make it and also, did anybody find out where to buy tickets.

Nafis_BD
July 21, 2008, 10:20 AM
I think the local channels like CBn and etc will be televising it. I really think we need to find out about the tickets because there really isn't much time left till the tourny starts!

AsifTheManRahman
July 21, 2008, 10:46 AM
This is outrageous. They finally get to host a half-decent international tournament after a zillion years and can't even have it happen at the TCC.

Ishtylish cricketer
July 21, 2008, 10:49 AM
Guys where can we buy tickets? Mahir how are you going to go to the ground?

Nafis_BD
July 21, 2008, 10:51 AM
Argho bhaiya I have the smae question. King City is worst than the TCC........it's so far away, and my dad won't be able to take me there!!

Murad
July 21, 2008, 10:51 AM
What's TCC? Another ground in Toronto?

Which one is better, King City or TCC?

Nafis_BD
July 21, 2008, 10:56 AM
What's TCC? Another ground in Toronto?

Which one is better, King City or TCC?

Obviously TCC!!

This is a picture of King City (http://www.canadacricket.com/images/tapeball/tape.jpg) and this is a picture of Toronto Skating, Curling & Cricket Club (http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.canadacricket.com/images/grounds/DCP_0140.JPG&imgrefurl=http://www.canadacricket.com/images/grounds/&h=787&w=924&sz=54&hl=en&start=4&um=1&tbnid=VrgFxwVPrkr5eM:&tbnh=125&tbnw=147&prev=/images%3Fq%3DToronto%2BSkating,%2BCurling%2Band%2B Cricket%2BClub%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den)(a.k.a TCC)

AsifTheManRahman
July 21, 2008, 11:02 AM
There's no point asking about tickets - I'm sure someone will post as soon as the info is out. Just monitor this and the other thread on this tournament.

Ishtylish cricketer
July 21, 2008, 02:23 PM
Argho bhaiya I have the smae question. King City is worst than the TCC........it's so far away, and my dad won't be able to take me there!!

Bro, I hope BanglaCC people will unite and figure something out. Love to see the international players battling it out in Toronto. I can't believe King City was chosen ahead of Toronto Cricket Skating and curling club.

nycpro96
July 21, 2008, 03:21 PM
is king city even a real ground, i mean, is the field even big enough. it doesnt seem like their r any boundaries. this is t20 so there has to be a six boundary. i dont even wanna go to watch this anymore.

ialbd
July 21, 2008, 05:55 PM
yea the ground is a definite shocker..... even though this is an international tournament in north america after some 345678987653456 years, the ground is bad enough to keep the cricket lovers away....

ground without stands !!! is this tournament ICC approved?

Mahir
July 22, 2008, 02:41 AM
Lets keep this thread for reception-related posts only. All other tour-related messages can go in the other non-stickied thread. :)

Ishtylish cricketer
July 22, 2008, 09:46 AM
yea the ground is a definite shocker..... even though this is an international tournament in north america after some 345678987653456 years, the ground is bad enough to keep the cricket lovers away....

ground without stands !!! is this tournament ICC approved?

I hear you man. TCSCC's ground already held international events before, so why was it not considered? King city is at least 40 minutes drive on the highway and people living in Toronto with no car won't even consider attending the games unless they can car-pool. Unfortunately, I fall under that category. TCSCC would have undoubtedly attracted a greater number of spectators because it's easily accessible by subway and buses.

AsifTheManRahman
July 22, 2008, 10:16 AM
I'm not paying for this crap. I'll walk in - it shouldn't be too hard given the shabbiness of the ground.

Ishtylish cricketer
July 22, 2008, 08:37 PM
I'm not paying for this crap. I'll walk in - it shouldn't be too hard given the shabbiness of the ground.
haha. I wonder if the T&D regular season will go on that weekend, on the adjacent grounds.

Mahmood
July 24, 2008, 10:03 AM
I am not sure if the venue is correct, as I see it will be very hard to generate revenue with this ground.

I want to buy my hotel rooms, which area would be close to both grounds? Something in the middle would be good I guess. Let me know the areas, so I can make my bid at priceline.

Zunaid
July 24, 2008, 10:22 AM
I also hear King City as the schedule - Maple Leaf Ground and thats what I put in the schedule section of BC coverage.

http://www.banglacricket.com/tours/2008/INT/CANCUP/schedule.php

Tour Itinerary

<table class="display" border="0" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr> <th width="15%">Date</th> <th width="9%">Format</th> <th width="30%">Matches</th> <th width="27%">Result</th> <th width="19%">Venue</th> </tr> <tr> <td>Aug 14 [Thu], 2008</td> <td>T20</td> <td>
Bangladesh v West Indies</td> <td> </td> <td>Maple Leaf North-West Ground, King City</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Aug 14 [Thu], 2008</td> <td>T20</td> <td>
Canada v Pakistan</td> <td> </td> <td>Maple Leaf North-West Ground, King City</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Aug 15 [Fri], 2008</td> <td>T20</td> <td>
Bangladesh v Pakistan</td> <td> </td> <td>Maple Leaf North-West Ground, King City</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Aug 15 [Fri], 2008</td> <td>T20</td> <td>
Canada v West Indies</td> <td> </td> <td>Maple Leaf North-West Ground, King City</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Aug 16 [Sat], 2008</td> <td>T20</td> <td>
Canada v Bangladesh</td> <td> </td> <td>Maple Leaf North-West Ground, King City</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Aug 16 [Sat], 2008</td> <td>T20</td> <td>
Pakistan v West Indies</td> <td> </td> <td>Maple Leaf North-West Ground, King City</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Aug 17 [Sun], 2008</td> <td>T20</td> <td>3rd Place Play-off
</td> <td> </td> <td>Maple Leaf North-West Ground, King City</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Aug 17 [Sun], 2008</td> <td>T20</td> <td>Final
</td> <td> </td> <td>Maple Leaf North-West Ground, King Cit</td></tr></tbody></table>

Zunaid
July 24, 2008, 10:23 AM
http://content-www.cricinfo.com/canada/content/ground/56717.html

Maple Leaf (North-West Ground)
King City, Ontario
Maple Leaf (North-West Ground 1a)
King City
Ontario
Also or formerly known as Maple Leaf 1A
End names Northern End, Southern End
Pitch type Grass, Matting on Shale
Current local time 11:23, Thu Jul 24, 2008 (UTC -0400)
External links Weather (http://content-www.cricinfo.com/canada/content/url/255134.html)

<table class="engineTable"><caption>Next match</caption> <tbody><tr class="data1"> <td class="left" nowrap="nowrap"> Thu 14 August 2008 </td> <td class="left"> Bangladesh v West Indies, Canada Cup Four Nation 20/20
</td> <td nowrap="nowrap"> 09:30 local time </td> </tr> <tr class="data2"> <td colspan="3" class="left">Full list of forthcoming matches (http://content-www.cricinfo.com/canada/content/ground/56717.html?template=schedule)</td></tr></tbody></table>

... more ...

AsifTheManRahman
July 24, 2008, 10:24 AM
I won't have access to a car in Toronto and *might* need a place to stay. Let me know of any car pooling options by PM.

AsifTheManRahman
July 24, 2008, 10:26 AM
I am not sure if the venue is correct, as I see it will be very hard to generate revenue with this ground.
It will be, because I'm walking in without paying, and everyone else should.

Kabir
July 24, 2008, 10:46 AM
The days that I'm going to watch the match, I don't mind picking up BC members from nearby areas.

Nafis_BD
July 24, 2008, 10:49 AM
BTW for those of you who are coming with your cars don't forget to bring some change because your gonna need to pay for the parking too!!

Kabir
July 24, 2008, 10:50 AM
That's it...I'm parking in the streets ;)

Tigers_eye
July 24, 2008, 10:52 AM
Just a suggestion: Since no stands (may be some temporary stands will be placed)

Take your folding chairs, BBQ grill, Meat, buns, Mayo, cheese with you and a sign Saying "BANGLADESH CORNER" - BANGLA CRICKET PAGOL.

Since it is an intl event they should have TV coverage. They will show you. :)

+++
Kisher reception? Player gula direct field thekey khaitey ashbey. The smell of BBQ would do the trick. $5 per Sandwich and drink - Kabir.

Ato dur thekey khali idea'i ditey pari.

Nafis_BD
July 24, 2008, 11:00 AM
Mijan bhaiya, you aren't coming? I thought you were. Damn it! when will I get a chance to meet you?!?

Tigers_eye
July 24, 2008, 11:09 AM
Mijan bhaiya, you aren't coming? I thought you were. Damn it! when will I get a chance to meet you?!?
I never said i would. :) When you will represent Bd team I will come and meet you. :)

Tailgating... is the way to go.

Some nearby hotels for the fans:

4 miles from King City.
OAK Inn
13100 YONGE STREET
RICHMOND HILL, ON L4E 1A6

5 Miles from King City
Knights Inn Toronto North
10711 YONGE STREET
Richmond Hill, ON L4C3E1

6 Miles from King City
Howard Johnson Toronto Aurora
15520 YONGE STREET
Aurora, ON L4G1P2

Kabir
July 24, 2008, 11:18 AM
Thanks Mijan bhai for the idea...the food selling idea is amazing! :D

Nearby Hotels can be looked up via Priceline. You'll get it for a LOT cheaper.

Nafis_BD
July 24, 2008, 11:27 AM
I really think the BBQ idea is going to work. It would be easy and a great match for this event since the location will be perfect for it. What about the banner though?

AsifTheManRahman
July 24, 2008, 12:49 PM
I really think the BBQ idea is going to work. It would be easy and a great match for this event since the location will be perfect for it. What about the banner though?
Banner ekta banay felo Nafis. Ajke banner-boy, kalke national team er captain. Ashraful kintu ball-boy chilo ek shomoy.

Ishtylish cricketer
July 24, 2008, 01:13 PM
Has the Bd squad been announced already? A lot of sylhetis live in Toronto and would like to see Sylheti content ie. Rajin and/or Alok on the field but I fear they wouldn't be picked for 20/20.

Rifat
July 24, 2008, 01:16 PM
Has the Bd squad been announced already? A lot of sylhetis live in Toronto and would like to see Sylheti content ie. Rajin and/or Alok on the field but I fear they wouldn't be picked for 20/20.

Kapali might be picked...and i feel he should be picked

Dhruvo
July 24, 2008, 08:35 PM
Im looking forward to this event,even though the ground doesnt have a stadium type of look but I'll surely try to come,I'll see if my dad agrees.

Alien
July 24, 2008, 09:02 PM
So when are they comning? It'll be a good idea if anyone of you can get them to sign up here. We are their biggest fan base on the internet.

Dhruvo
July 24, 2008, 09:08 PM
So when are they comning? It'll be a good idea if anyone of you can get them to sign up here. We are their biggest fan base on the internet.
Great Idea,I'll try to convince tamim,shakib,mushfiq,rakib,mash,razzak and SN.

milton_eng
July 24, 2008, 10:14 PM
Wikipedia Link to Maple Leaf Cricket Club (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maple_Leaf_Cricket_Club)

Google Map's Link to Maple Leaf Cricket Club (http://maps.google.ca/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=Maple+Leaf+Cricket+Club,+North+West+Ground+%4043 .954819,-79.508217&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=16)

<link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:%5CDOCUME%7E1%5CMilton%5CLOCALS%7E1%5CTemp%5Cmso html1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml"><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman";} </style> <![endif]-->It doesn't look like we will have any sitting arrangements :confused:. This is definitely not a stadium more like a open field. :head:

gurbir
July 25, 2008, 12:13 AM
Does anyone know where to buy tickets from?

SYLHETY
July 25, 2008, 06:07 PM
Does anyone know where to buy tickets from? the holy question that nobody has answer to. i've been looking for that answer for weeks. cricket canada very disorganized. i called left message no reply back. probably entrance is free. good luck guys.

Snowman
July 25, 2008, 08:18 PM
Does anyone know what day the team is arriving to Toronto, I would love to go greet them at the airport regardless what time it is.

itsrumman
July 25, 2008, 09:58 PM
Please put the ticket info in this thread as soon as some one got it.
thanks

Kabir
July 26, 2008, 08:11 AM
Chances are very little that there will be tickets to buy...from its set up, it doesn't look like King City ground can accommodate ticket handling!

Omio
July 26, 2008, 04:08 PM
I spoke with Durjaoy today, I asked him abt this matter, he said it might b possible but they will have a busy schedule over there.

habfreak
July 26, 2008, 04:46 PM
anyone going from Montreal??? let me know please

Go_Bangladesh
July 27, 2008, 05:29 PM
anyone going from Montreal??? let me know please

I am from Montreal, very interested in going, we have some ppl going from McGiIl bsa, but we are all looking for information on getting ticket.

Foozy
July 27, 2008, 07:03 PM
Funny how they still havent spread the news about the tickets. Its getting pretty late. The tickets will be sold very fast. We need to keep our eyes open rite now. Especially at the paki cricket forums. They must be lookin for the info as well...

Mahir
July 27, 2008, 09:05 PM
Chances are very little that there will be tickets to buy...from its set up, it doesn't look like King City ground can accommodate ticket handling!

An international match at an international venue will have tickets for the interested public. King City grounds can easily accomodate temporary stands for the tournament. I bet a lot of you are in for some surprises once you get yourself in at the King City grounds for a match.

ausbangfan
July 28, 2008, 01:25 AM
Did they change the ground again? Or is it that they didn't update the fixtures?

Fixtures (http://content-usa.cricinfo.com/triseries-canada/content/series/349898.html?template=schedule)

that link is for the Canada, Bermuda and West Indies ODI Tri Series

Nafis_BD
July 28, 2008, 10:15 AM
that link is for the Canada, Bermuda and West Indies ODI Tri Series

Ohh my bad.....I seen Canada Tri-Series so I though that was it. I didn't pay much attention to the teams. Btw the "Current and Future Tours" in Cricinfo doesn't show anything for this T20I tournament!!

Kabir
July 28, 2008, 12:29 PM
Ei thread er "glue" ta te officially paani dhaile dile bhalo hoy. So much for a cancelled tour.

Fazal
July 28, 2008, 12:52 PM
aha re bechara.... nboroyee dhukko hochee

BANFAN
July 28, 2008, 02:28 PM
Hard Luck guys in canada & neighbouring NY...

It may be delayed, BCB will not go for cancelling it I believe. They need the money. If not this year, may be next year. lets keep our hope alive.

thebest
July 29, 2008, 08:47 AM
I think Canadian Organizers are bad in organizing. Remember banglacricket get together also did not take place:)

Nocturnal
July 29, 2008, 11:05 AM
I think Canadian Organizers are bad in organizing. Remember banglacricket get together also did not take place:)

tb bhai- you mean the third get together,eh!! :-p

thebest
July 30, 2008, 12:20 PM
tb bhai- you mean the third get together,eh!! :-p
Noc,
You are in Bangladesh now, Is not it? Canadian organizors should hire you. You are the missing link.:smug:

Mahmood
July 31, 2008, 12:29 PM
Onek dukkher shathe atha tule nilam.

Kabir
July 31, 2008, 01:28 PM

BANFAN
July 31, 2008, 01:53 PM
:Onek dukkher shathe atha tule nilam.

[Script for Dukho Bharacranto drama] :)

[background Music]

Scene 1: BC Canada Reception Thread slowly getting drowned (Like De caprio in Titanic)
BC Canada (All in Brocken Voice)(Corus): Come back !! Come Back (Like The Heroine)

[Dhire Dhire proda drop and All Bc Members wiping Tears] :(:(:(

It definitely will come back next year, mone kharap koiren na. :)

The spirit of BC Canada was truely priceless.

ialbd
July 31, 2008, 02:03 PM

khali dukkho ar dukkho..... :(

Nafis_BD
July 31, 2008, 02:21 PM
I was hoping this could be our Canada get-together but I guess it wasn't in our fate.:( Dhurr.....ekhon kobey je khela dekhte parbo..........:hairpull: