PDA

View Full Version : What are you going to do if BD win the Asia Cup?

Abirz
June 13, 2008, 02:31 AM
What is your reaction going to be if Bangladesh somehow manage to win the Asia Cup?

demonstrations on the street? fireworks?anything

BANFAN
June 13, 2008, 02:42 AM
What will you do Abirz, if Pak by chance wins the Asia Cup ???

Abirz
June 13, 2008, 02:57 AM
OMG guys im bangladeshi and i support bangladesh.

NOT PAKISTAN!!!

just because my favourite player is Salman Butt, everyone thinks im a paki...damn

Pundit
June 13, 2008, 12:55 PM
If we win, I will piss on myself. Until then, I will keep on dreaming, and setting unrealistic expectations, and when they are not met, hurl out vulgarities to our players, coaches and everybody else.

zahid
June 13, 2008, 12:58 PM
Notun pagolaer amdani BCtey :lol:

bdchamp20
June 13, 2008, 12:58 PM
demonstrations on the street? fireworks?anything
Even if we win one match there will be demonstration and fireworks no need to win Asia Cup.

Rabz
June 13, 2008, 01:10 PM
What is your reaction going to be if Bangladesh somehow manage to win the Asia Cup?

What do you mean IF?

It should be WHEN.

.....oh by the way....

are you talking about this Asia Cup?

Cash$$$
June 13, 2008, 01:17 PM
OMG guys im bangladeshi and i support bangladesh.

NOT PAKISTAN!!!

just because my favourite player is Salman Butt, everyone thinks im a paki...damn

wow really? I thought you're a pakistani in BC.

I will buy sweets for everyone at my work and all my bangladeshi/indian friends.

meazz1
June 13, 2008, 01:29 PM
I will start looking into match fixing possibilities!!!

Fazal
June 13, 2008, 01:54 PM
Ami naachbo... ta ta dhin dhin ta ta dhin dhin...

Abirz
June 13, 2008, 02:07 PM
Well if bangladesh win the asia cup, Im gonna commit suicide by jumping off my building out of happiness... and if they lose im still gonna be jumping off my building but that'll be out of depression

so if you look at the broader picture, if dying both ways whether bd win or lose the Asia Cup. :-/

MohammedC
June 13, 2008, 02:33 PM
Well if bangladesh win the asia cup, Im gonna commit suicide by jumping off my building out of happiness... and if they lose im still gonna be jumping off my building but that'll be out of depression

so if you look at the broader picture, if dying both ways whether bd win or lose the Asia Cup. :-/

Does that mean we will not see a Bangladeshi like you in Pakistani Jersey....Allah amader bachaibo.

akabir77
June 13, 2008, 02:46 PM
I will pluck my jack fruit!!!!

Tigers_eye
June 13, 2008, 02:56 PM

I hope you are joking. Otherwise this is a warning sign. BC Mods take action. Get his IP address. Call his parents. No small signs can be neglected.

MohammedC
June 13, 2008, 03:11 PM
I will pluck my jack fruit!!!!

I just had some Jack Fruit (katal). Man that was expensive but worth it

sonarbangla
June 13, 2008, 04:33 PM
haha i will just wake up from my dreams, and get into my washroom to pee..

Zeeshan
June 13, 2008, 05:34 PM
i will revert back to consulting my psychiatrist for experiencing hallucinations...:onethephone:

Ajfar
June 13, 2008, 10:42 PM
lungi tuila somudre..zhap dimu..

Farhad
June 13, 2008, 11:15 PM
I'll get into my aeroplane and shoot down them pigs...:)

djnaved
June 13, 2008, 11:29 PM
i would consider as upset......:-|

Electrequiem
June 13, 2008, 11:45 PM
Well, in that case I'd have to postpone my double-date with Angelina Jolie and Diane Kruger and my meeting with GW Bush to discuss the war efforts and instead party all night in my friend Donald Trump's summer home.

Anher
June 14, 2008, 12:34 AM
[বাংলা]
আরেক নতুন মালের আমদানি হইছে। আমদানি হইয়াই তো মইরা জাইবার লাগছে। সব জীব জন্তু গাছ পালা উজার হই যাইবার লাগছে, হালায় মানুষ আর গাধা নামের দুই প্রানী দিন দিন বাইরাই যাইবার লাগছে।
[/বাংলা]

makorsha
June 14, 2008, 01:05 AM
I will reconsider Obama's request to be his vice president and fly to dhaka for a Allauddin mishti party and will condemn the far cry for a fist class domestic structure so that our so called talneted players can get into the national team without any preparation.. and we can blame our coach for every mistake..

sarcasm apart I will be happy..
but Ni1gga please.....

makorsha
June 14, 2008, 01:08 AM
I just had some Jack Fruit (katal). Man that was expensive but worth it
i didnt know jackfruit maney katal....you are so engraj

Antora
June 14, 2008, 03:12 AM
ahahahaha! oh, you people are funny. Well if we win asian cup then...I will throw a party.... i think...:-| lol

Abirz
June 14, 2008, 04:00 AM
I hope you are joking. Otherwise this is a warning sign. BC Mods take action. Get his IP address. Call his parents. No small signs can be neglected.

:floor: lol relax guys, you dont have to take extreme measures

Blah
June 14, 2008, 04:11 AM
I will pinch myself and go back to sleep.

Shaan
June 15, 2008, 05:17 AM
if we win which is eventually far from reality I'll be proud and glad as other Bangladeshis. But win should be on consistence base and proved to be that actually we deserved it as through entire tournament by playing competitive game.

mac
June 15, 2008, 07:10 AM
will try to open a celebration thread ;-)

Fahim
June 15, 2008, 07:25 AM
I will just eat some Hukoin Salon

crikfreak
June 15, 2008, 11:53 AM
i'll pinch myself a thousand times to make sure i'm not dreaming.. then.. umm.. i'd go crazy.. celebrate in all the possible ways.. have the time of my life..

then i'd go and consult a doctor.. just to make sure i haven't gone crazy and haven't started seein things..

Rifat
June 15, 2008, 12:06 PM
i would thank Allah(Ashraful style!).

people, such a thing as winning the asia cup is indeed possible.

prantika
June 15, 2008, 06:01 PM
probably...gonna...jump around n.....first visit those ppl who believe that.."BD cricket is dead.../rubbish/......"...gonna...look straight in tneir eyes...n scream..."ehat do u say nou ...dude?"......

*m the only person around here who believes that BD iz gonna reach the top...n with a bang!"

Rifat
June 16, 2008, 06:30 AM
probably...gonna...jump around n.....first visit those ppl who believe that.."BD cricket is dead.../rubbish/......"...gonna...look straight in tneir eyes...n scream..."ehat do u say nou ...dude?"......

*m the only person around here who believes that BD iz gonna reach the top...n with a bang!"

perfect opportunity came when we defeated two world cup contenders in style without fluke we still can play cricket. problem is... look at the team then and look at theteam now... is it the same team???

enaner
June 17, 2008, 10:05 AM
Everytime I go to BD, nobody seems to care about what Bangladesh does. So usually I'm the only one that I know who actually hopes for a win. And that worked during the WC when I was in BD. But nowadays after like 10 series whitewashes , I'm starting to lose hope too. So I honestly don't think they will win.

Niceman70
June 17, 2008, 12:09 PM
if they win Asia Cup then i will finance the printing of BanglaCricket T-shirt and distribute them among all the registered members. I'm serious!

Rifat
June 17, 2008, 12:34 PM
if they win Asia Cup then i will finance the printing of BanglaCricket T-shirt and distribute them among all the registered members. I'm serious!

Niceman70, you truly are a nice guy, alhamdulillah :) may i be the first one to receive your benefit?

Fazal
June 17, 2008, 04:19 PM

One game or all the way?

If they win one game, can the gurus atleast get the BanglaCricket T-shirt?

SS
June 17, 2008, 04:36 PM
One game or all the way?

After becoming guru you got your tongue pierced and now you marching towards super guru you want T-Shirt...I thought you should get BC tattoo.

akabir77
June 17, 2008, 04:38 PM
After becoming guru you got your tongue pierced and now you marching towards super guru you want T-Shirt...I thought you should get BC tattoo.

good one... lol

LateCut
June 17, 2008, 05:17 PM
I will check myself in a detox clinic or a sanatorium for the mentally disturbed. It only will happen in my wildest hallucinations!

dash
June 17, 2008, 08:57 PM
One game or all the way?

such a selfish guru

habfreak
June 18, 2008, 12:29 AM
if they win Asia cup: step 1 will be to pinch myself...if iit turns out to be real then I'll celebrate obviously...but with the fear at the back of my mind that the Tigers will probably take the next 2 years off thinking they have done enough! :p

nsd3
June 18, 2008, 12:33 AM
Make and publish the list of cry babies of BC and request mods to do something so that they grow up.