PDA

View Full Version : Tendulkar vs Ashraful

bublu_hbk
June 16, 2008, 08:25 AM
Do you honestly believe that Ashraful can one day become the next Tendulkar ? Or maybe even better than Tendulkar ?

Tigers_eye
June 16, 2008, 08:31 AM
Never!! Not even if he is given 3 lives in every innings from here on out. First ask him to get to 35 average. As for bublu_hbk, Bad way to open an BC post account. Welcome!!

Would appreciate if you stop creating all these Ash vs Tendu threads.

mahbubH
June 16, 2008, 08:32 AM
he will be better than SRT. no need to have a poll on a certain issue like this.

Kana-Baba
June 16, 2008, 08:42 AM
Tendulkar vs Ashraful --- > MohaRani vs ChakRani

bublu_hbk
June 16, 2008, 09:10 AM
he will be better than SRT. no need to have a poll on a certain issue like this.

Why you got annoyed ? Just leave your opinion on the issue, that's it.

Ishtylish cricketer
June 16, 2008, 09:30 AM
If anyone believes in that then we may as well believe in mermaids and fairies. Ashraful couldn't become the little master, if his DNA was replaced with that of Tendulkar's. Ashraful has miles to go before he becomes someone like M. Kaif, never mind one of the best batsmen ever.

cricket_dorshok
June 16, 2008, 10:12 AM
Hemayetpur

bublu_hbk
June 16, 2008, 10:19 AM
Hemayetpur

What's that ? English please.

Rabz
June 16, 2008, 10:26 AM
Hemayetpur

What's that ? English please.

:floor::floor::floor:

এ দেখি ফরেন মাল ।

Fazal
June 16, 2008, 10:27 AM
"Psychiatric hospitals in England"
A
Arnold Lodge
Ashworth Hospital
B
Barnwood House Hospital
Bedford Lunatic Asylum
Bethlem Royal Hospital
Bootham Park Hospital
Broadmoor Hospital
Brookwood Hospital
Bushey Fields Hospital
C
Cane Hill
Central Hospital, Hatton
Claybury Asylum
C cont.
Colney Hatch Lunatic Asylum
E
Earls House
F
Fairfield Hospital (Arlesey)
Fulbourn Hospital
H
Hampshire County Lunatic Asylum
Hanwell Asylum
L
Long Grove Hospital
Longview Psychiatric Unit
M
Mary Dendy Hospital
Maudsley Hospital
Michael Rutter Centre for Children and Adolescents
N
Northfield Hospital
Northgate Hospital
P
Park Prewett
Powick Hospital
R
Rampton Secure Hospital
The Retreat
Royal Earlswood Hospital
S
St Andrew's Hospital
St Crispins Hospital
St Luke's Hospital, Middlesbrough
Stone House Hospital
T
Tindal Centre
W

Omio
June 16, 2008, 10:57 AM
Who is Tendulkar????

Baundule
June 16, 2008, 11:19 AM
Why Ashraful needs to be Tendulkar?

Kabir
June 16, 2008, 11:31 AM
One simply needs to know about Tendulkar's history, and compare that with Ashraful's. Tendulkar is a man who lived up to his words, and did whatever tips his seniors gave him. That's why he is the man that he is today. Ashraful, whether you agree or not, doesn't know 10% of what Tendulkar knows, and doesn't give even 5% of what Tendulkar gives.

Comparing anyone with the sorts of Ashraful is a little disrespectful in my honest opinion.

bujhee kom
June 16, 2008, 11:33 AM
ki bepaar? what's all these?
chanachur khan bablu bhai!

Kabir
June 16, 2008, 11:37 AM

Lol...comment of the day! :lol:

Rabz
June 16, 2008, 11:39 AM
ki bepaar? what's all these?

ভাই আপনি তো বুঝেন কম,
তাই আপনারে বুঝায়ে লাভ কি? :D

bengaltiger
June 16, 2008, 11:46 AM
that question is a little insulting to tendulkar...

Foozy
June 16, 2008, 11:47 AM
Two little black birds, sitting on a tree;
one named Peter one named Paul;
Fly away Peter, Fly away Paul;
Come back Peter, Come back Paul;
:notworthy::smug::-D

Foozy
June 16, 2008, 12:04 PM
Let me try again...
Hattimatim tim
tara mathai parai dim
tader khara duto shing
tara hattimatim tim

yay me!!! :big_hug:

crikfreak
June 16, 2008, 12:13 PM
these was, is, and will be only ONE tendulkar in this world.. he can't be replaced.. i guess the only thing in common between tendulkar and ash is that they r both short..

dash
June 16, 2008, 12:20 PM
thanks bablu_hbk for the thread,
atleast we had a laugh

Shobha
June 16, 2008, 12:22 PM
you people are too funny.....poor bablu bhai!

well here's my thought:

tendu is tendu &
ash is ash

simple as that :D

Fazal
June 16, 2008, 12:30 PM
Yes give a break to Shobha's borther.

Atoo Badrami by all those seasoned member-der shobha pai na.

Rabz
June 16, 2008, 12:39 PM
আমাদের বেচারা বাবলু,
বাংলাক্রিকেটে নতুন এসে
থ্রেড খুলে
হয়ে গেলো হাবলু ।

MohammedC
June 16, 2008, 12:42 PM
When I saw the poll I thought Poll master Shamz is back.

bablu_hbk = Shamz ?

Haider
June 16, 2008, 02:49 PM
I think Ahraful can become the next tendulkar... in a "DOLLYWOOD" movie role that is.
Was that ur question???
-Guyz I think he is a director looking for a Tendu like character to fit in his new movie call "The Indian Hero" .. and he wants to know if Ashrafool will fit the role.

Zeeshan
June 16, 2008, 02:51 PM
Ashraful couldn't become the little master, if his DNA was replaced with that of Tendulkar's.

lol

Haider
June 16, 2008, 02:52 PM
By the way... it really doesn't matter what we think.. its what we know so far.. and what we know is what Ashraful has given us so far.. and its not much. His average is enuff to tell u .. he will never come close to Tendulkar or Lara (99.99% positive)

bujhee kom
June 16, 2008, 04:47 PM
ভাই আপনি তো বুঝেন কম,
তাই আপনারে বুঝায়ে লাভ কি? :D

rabz bhai, achilam boka, ekhono achi ahammok, hoite chai buddhiman! ektu advice den!:-/ and i don't mean "poribar porikalpana", tobuo sheitar advice thakleo dien ektu! :shh:

habfreak
June 16, 2008, 05:23 PM
I want autographs of the 3 that voted yes

Rifat
June 16, 2008, 05:45 PM

actually, this thread was created to show two types of people in BanglaCricket: the extremely negative people and the extremely positive people, i am neither of them so i didn't vote.

habfreak
June 16, 2008, 06:06 PM
u don't need to be extremely negative to ve able to recognize Ashraful is no Tendulkar. Ashraful does't even make the top 20 list of current batsmen...let alone be compared to one of the top 5 of all time.
this thread is a joke.

Gowza
June 16, 2008, 06:37 PM
so far ashraful is one of the most wasted talents currently in cricket, he's lucky he's actually in one piece and still has a chance to fulfill all his potential. some former cricketers who were imensely talented have had their lives cut short or career altering injuries which have totally messed with what they could have done.

tendulkar performed his whole career really, that's like 20 years, too late for ashraful to ever achieve something like that now. if ashraful can get his act together he might have a couple of really good seasons down the road, but going by what he's done the last 7/8 years it really puts doubts in your mind. if we're lucky ashraful is just a late bloomer but atm ashraful hasn't been improving quick enough to really have much of an impact on world cricket let alone become a great.

cricket_fanatic
June 17, 2008, 01:39 AM
The irresponsible manner in which Ashraful plays and the hybernations he goes into after every good innings, he'll be lucky to end his career with the sum of the number of his ODI & test hundreds reaching 15, let alone getting anywhere near tendulkar's 81, and still counting, numbrs.

BANFAN
June 17, 2008, 02:10 AM
Cricket Fanaticism !!

But yes, there is a ray of hope at the moment, I can see a big change coming, but If JS remains the coach & continues his tution to Ash. Only then it is possible. :)

Shaan
June 17, 2008, 02:27 AM
The question should be Ashraful vs Steve Tikolo, I wonder if he(Ash) can come close to Tikolo. And Tendulkar thats even far from by mistake of imaginations. Karon mullar dour mosjid porjonto.

bublu_hbk
June 17, 2008, 06:36 AM
Keep hope. Who knows .....

BD-Shardul
June 17, 2008, 06:59 AM
The question should be Ashraful vs Steve Tikolo, I wonder if he(Ash) can come close to Tikolo. And Tendulkar thats even far from by mistake of imaginations. Karon mullar dour mosjid porjonto.

Ahsrafuler dour "jodi laigga jai" porjonto

Alien
June 17, 2008, 09:08 AM
Do you honestly believe that Ashraful can one day become the next Tendulkar ? Or maybe even better than Tendulkar ?

No offence, but were you on drugs when you posted this question?

bublu_hbk
June 17, 2008, 11:41 AM
No offence, but were you on drugs when you posted this question?
Why ? Aren't you a Bangladeshi fan ? Don't you support your own players ?

Tigers_eye
June 17, 2008, 11:52 AM
The count has doubled. What this means is 18%+ BC members in live in lala land. 32 is a big enough sample size.

Tigers_eye
June 17, 2008, 11:53 AM
Why ? Aren't you a Bangladeshi fan ? Don't you support your own players ?
Not blindly!!

akabir77
June 17, 2008, 12:10 PM
is it Talukder or Tedulker? I am confused now.

Nafi
June 17, 2008, 12:46 PM
he can, but he won't

mac
June 17, 2008, 12:58 PM
[বাংলা]আশরাফুল কি নাম চেঞ্জ করবে নাকি?[/বাংলা]

Mohammed Ashdulkar Matsuriya?

Fazal
June 17, 2008, 04:09 PM
bublu_hbk bhai chabi maira, dilo chaira, (ei thread to) jonom bhoray cholitasay....

SS
June 17, 2008, 04:43 PM
Can Ashraful become next Jaruder? thread te khulbe kere..

bublu_hbk
June 18, 2008, 01:31 AM
Don't know why you people are so negative !! Is it impossible for him to become the next Tendulkar ?

Tigers_eye
June 18, 2008, 09:19 AM
Don't know why you people are so negative !! Is it impossible for him to become the next Tendulkar ?
Not negative but realistic. Yes!! IMPOSSIBLE. We have seen decades of cricket. We know what we are saying.

On the other hand, you need to come out of your fantasy dream land and smell the roses. (All is forgiven if you say, you have not reached your teen years yet.)

bublu_hbk
June 18, 2008, 11:43 AM
Not negative but realistic. Yes!! IMPOSSIBLE. We have seen decades of cricket. We know what we are saying.

On the other hand, you need to come out of your fantasy dream land and smell the roses. (All is forgiven if you say, you have not reached your teen years yet.)

I'm 21:D

bublu_hbk
June 18, 2008, 11:45 AM

Decades of cricket ? In your all time best batsman list, where would you rate Tendulkar and Ashraful ?

sonarbangla
June 18, 2008, 11:58 AM
possible. IF all the good bowlers retire and we end up with bowlers like shahadat in ODIs, and spinner like ashraful .. hehehe

Tigers_eye
June 18, 2008, 11:59 AM
Decades of cricket ? In your all time best batsman list, where would you rate Tendulkar and Ashraful ?
Not in the same book. :)

sonarbangla
June 18, 2008, 12:03 PM
well tendulkar is playing for a long long long time though. when u compare the number of match he played, and his success story, he isn't tth great to be honest. besides, at tht time, cricket wasn't as fast as its now.. bowlers weren't as fit as now either.

BANFAN
June 18, 2008, 12:11 PM

Ready to bet ? :)

Kabir
June 18, 2008, 12:11 PM
@Sonarbangla: But the man plays as brilliantly as he used to play.

when u compare the number of match he played, and his success story, he isn't tth great to be honest.

Sonarbangla, it's quite funny (and ridiculous for that matter) when you said the above!

bublu_hbk
June 18, 2008, 12:15 PM
well tendulkar is playing for a long long long time though. when u compare the number of match he played, and his success story, he isn't tth great to be honest. besides, at tht time, cricket wasn't as fast as its now.. bowlers weren't as fit as now either.

Who isn't that great ? Bowling attack at that time was 10 times more superior than what it is now. All the great bowlers have retired since 2003/04. Akram, Waqar, Donald, Ambrose, Walsh, DeVillers have all retired since then. The bowling attacks now are a joke when compared with the bowling attack at that time.

bublu_hbk
June 18, 2008, 12:17 PM
Not in the same book. :)

Where would you rate Tendulkar in your all time best batsman list then ?

Rabz
June 18, 2008, 12:19 PM
rabz bhai, achilam boka, ekhono achi ahammok, hoite chai buddhiman! ektu advice den!:-/ and i don't mean "poribar porikalpana", tobuo sheitar advice thakleo dien ektu! :shh:

ধিরে, বন্ধু, ধিরে।
সবুরে মেওয়া ফলে ।

Tigers_eye
June 18, 2008, 12:22 PM
Where would you rate Tendulkar in your all time best batsman list then ?
Sure! top five ofcourse. May be top three. And for Ash, as i said he does not belong in the list of "GREAT" batsmen. If the category was good and underachieved batsmen, most probably I would say okay to that list.

bublu_hbk
June 18, 2008, 12:32 PM
Sure! top five ofcourse. May be top three. And for Ash, as i said he does not belong in the list of "GREAT" batsmen. If the category was good and underachieved batsmen, most probably I would say okay to that list.

And Lara, where would you rate him ? Above or below Tendulkar ?

Fazal
June 18, 2008, 12:34 PM
... and where do you rate Bashar? Above or below Lara?

TE, Jobab Chai

Tigers_eye
June 18, 2008, 12:40 PM
And Lara, where would you rate him ? Above or below Tendulkar ?
If this thread is about ranking all time best batsmen then I must say the title is misleading and also in the wrong subforum. Reason being the list would be all intl players. There should be some threads already in the intl forum. A simple search can get you what you want to know about the members liking.

I don't know if Lara would be above or below Tendulkar but I know for sure Viv Richards would be above both of them. Ofcourse Bradman would lead the list. GC Grace, Ranji are the other batsmen who can claim the top spots.

Jobab for Bashar:
He is the greatest BD batsman yet to put on "I have no clue" face. All of them had a look like that one time or another.

Rabz
June 18, 2008, 12:42 PM
...and also Khaled Mahmud Shujon...
where you rate in that "all time greatest" allrounder list?

Nocturnal
June 18, 2008, 12:49 PM
[বাংলা]পুরা আকাইম্মা সূতা!! [/বাংলা]

Rabz
June 18, 2008, 01:02 PM
[বাংলা]পুরা আকাইম্মা সূতা!! [/বাংলা]

What do you suggest?
Something like this?

As it turns out ... এখানে আজাইরা প্যাচাল ছাড়া আর কিচ্ছু হচ্ছে না...

ভাইয়েরা, এসব আজাইরা প্যাচাল বাদ দিয়ে ভালো ভালো বিষয় নিয়ে কথাবার্তা বলেন।
আসুন, আমরা সবাই মিলে হুদাইবিয়ার সন্ধির গুরত্ব নিয়ে আলোচনা করি। :)

Hmmm... I never heard about হুদাই বিয়ার before. How it taste? How much alcohol content per bottle? Where Can I buy that? And what are the benefit of Hudai Beer?

Are you sure you haven't heard of it before...may be you could not just remember this brand name at this moment....this picture might freshen up your memories.

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i278/babubangla/hudai_beer.png

Tigers_eye
June 18, 2008, 01:23 PM
I repeat, I am not a hacker or the hacker!!!

Nocturnal
June 18, 2008, 01:26 PM
What do you suggest?
Something like this?

[বাংলা]আহ্‌! বাবুবাংলা ভাই কি একখান জিনিসই না আছিল!! :D
ম্যাংগো-পাবলিকের এত আকুতি সত্ত্বেও বাবু ভাইয়ের এহেন আত্মগোপন একদম ঠিক না!! ফিরে আসুন বস্‌!! :big_hug:

এইমাত্র খেয়াল করলাম BC তে তিন বছর অতিবাহিত হয়ে গেছে, সাথে বাংলাদেশের অস্ট্রেলিয়া বধেরও!! আরকি হবে!! UAE রে হারাইতেই খবর আছে এইবেলা!! [/বাংলা] *sigh* :-|

Rabz
June 18, 2008, 02:27 PM
I repeat, I am not a hacker or the hacker!!!

[বাংলা]আহ্‌! বাবুবাংলা ভাই কি একখান জিনিসই না আছিল!! :D
ম্যাংগো-পাবলিকের এত আকুতি সত্ত্বেও বাবু ভাইয়ের এহেন আত্মগোপন একদম ঠিক না!! ফিরে আসুন বস্‌!! :big_hug:

এইমাত্র খেয়াল করলাম BC তে তিন বছর অতিবাহিত হয়ে গেছে, সাথে বাংলাদেশের অস্ট্রেলিয়া বধেরও!! আরকি হবে!! UAE রে হারাইতেই খবর আছে এইবেলা!! [/বাংলা] *sigh* :-|

দেখতে দেখতে তিন বছর হয়ে গেল, না ?
এইতো সেদিনের কথা !

Oh..congrats on your 3rd BC anniversary.

Bengaliprince176
June 18, 2008, 02:42 PM

i second that lol!

Sachin has achieved so much, Ashraful has the ability even after such a slow start compared to sachin in his career. But maybe Ashraful needs SOMETHING that can kickstart him. Sachin's opening stint marked the start of an era in 1995 in NZ when he first opened in ODIs. It would be great to see something like that with Ashraful.......

simon
June 18, 2008, 06:08 PM
We dont really need him to be Tendulkar.
And Bangldsh just started playing after the ICC trophy which is about 11-12 years ago
& Indians started playing before Ash's grandfather was born.So cant expect a Bdeshi so early to be Tendulkar bcse still no other btsmen from teams which are number 1 to 8 in the ODI Rankings have been able to be as good as Tndlkr.
Its enough if Ash can do as good as btsmen like Ian Bell,Collingwood,Yun Kh or Dhoni
avrge Between 33 to 36.He still has a long time to get there,nothing is finished.

bublu_hbk
June 19, 2008, 08:48 AM
We dont really need him to be Tendulkar.
And Bangldsh just started playing after the ICC trophy which is about 11-12 years ago
& Indians started playing before Ash's grandfather was born.So cant expect a Bdeshi so early to be Tendulkar bcse still no other btsmen from teams which are number 1 to 8 in the ODI Rankings have been able to be as good as Tndlkr.
Its enough if Ash can do as good as btsmen like Ian Bell,Collingwood,Yun Kh or Dhoni
avrge Between 33 to 36.He still has a long time to get there,nothing is finished.

Good post.

bublu_hbk
June 19, 2008, 12:54 PM
No replies:-/

bublu_hbk
June 21, 2008, 08:12 AM
Why is eeryone so quiet ?

kazis2007
June 21, 2008, 05:31 PM
Ashraful showing more maturity recently.It seems to be great change to me.

bublu_hbk
June 22, 2008, 01:02 PM
Ashraful showing more maturity recently.It seems to be great change to me.

Can B'Desh win the Asia Cup ??

BANFAN
June 22, 2008, 01:17 PM
Can B'Desh win the Asia Cup ??

JS will commit Suicide, chaipa jan bhai

Dhurr
June 22, 2008, 02:10 PM
Tendulkar mane? Ashraful = Tendulkar + Lara + Bradman.

bublu_hbk
June 22, 2008, 02:40 PM
Tendulkar mane? Ashraful = Tendulkar + Lara + Bradman.

That's the spirit.

Alien
June 25, 2008, 07:12 AM

Yes it's impossible. I have more faith in Sultan Zarawani who has the guts (and stupidity) to face Allan Donald without helmet than Ashraful.

bublu_hbk
June 30, 2008, 12:08 PM
Yes it's impossible. I have more faith in Sultan Zarawani who has the guts (and stupidity) to face Allan Donald without helmet than Ashraful.

:lol:

Kabir
June 30, 2008, 12:50 PM

How come I didn't know that.

Is he still alive? Rather, is his head still in one piece?

Cash$$$
June 30, 2008, 06:25 PM
Why is eeryone so quiet ?

they are waiting for your marijuana effect to wear off ......

Cash$$$
June 30, 2008, 06:28 PM

do you know ANYTHING abt cricket? DUDE...are you serious?

Alien
July 1, 2008, 05:58 AM
How come I didn't know that.

Is he still alive? Rather, is his head still in one piece?

Yeah he is alive. He still refused helmet after that and got out after 8 more balls. In many cases thats more balls than what Ashraful faced fully padded up.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/320000/images/_320009_sultan_zarawani300.jpg

banglacricpagol
July 1, 2008, 06:27 AM
another extremely pointless thread. AshraFOOL can never become tendulkar. Ash may have had the potential, but thats long gone.

AsifTheManRahman
July 1, 2008, 08:56 AM
Yeah he is alive. He still refused helmet after that and got out after 8 more balls.

...and AFAIR, he refused to wear a helmet in the remaining games of the world cup as well.

He seemed to take that blow pretty well though - anyone else would've taken the day off (at least) after getting hit on the head by an Alan Donald bouncer. Not Zarwani - he was up and going in no time.

bublu_hbk
July 3, 2008, 04:31 AM
...and AFAIR, he refused to wear a helmet in the remaining games of the world cup as well.

He seemed to take that blow pretty well though - anyone else would've taken the day off (at least) after getting hit on the head by an Alan Donald bouncer. Not Zarwani - he was up and going in no time.

Add to that, he also dropped Gary Kirsten in the same game, and Kirsten went on to score 188*

bublu_hbk
July 4, 2008, 07:14 AM
Bumpty bump:cool:

sadhat
July 4, 2008, 07:20 AM
Even I voted, it's a most stupid poll I've seen in BC for long time

sadhat
July 4, 2008, 07:22 AM
ASH = Arrogant Skinny Hippo. http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/6261/hippo0ot.jpg

bublu_hbk
July 4, 2008, 08:18 AM
Even I voted, it's a most stupid poll I've seen in BC for long time

Why is it a stupid poll ?

thebest
July 4, 2008, 08:21 AM
Why is it a stupid poll ?
How old are you?
If cricket is a religion you are doing a blasphemy by comparing Ashfluke with Tendy. In ideal world Ash is not even worth of sharing the same field with Tendy.

Sovik
July 4, 2008, 08:23 AM

I am an optimistic but you are way beyond that. Ashraful will never be as good as raina.

bublu_hbk
July 4, 2008, 08:33 AM
How old are you?
If cricket is a religion you are doing a blasphemy by comparing Ashfluke with Tendy. In ideal world Ash is not even worth of sharing the same field with Tendy.

Aren't you from Bangladesh ?

Sohel
July 4, 2008, 08:33 AM
Ash > Tendy on narcotics yet to be conjured and tried by the Scholastica crowd while anglicizing their names, and wallowing in other expressions of self-loathing and inferiority complex.

Jate je ut'hte haubei.

thebest
July 4, 2008, 08:49 AM
Aren't you from Bangladesh ?
I am from Bangladesh. It does not mean my judgment is blurred by emotion. Ash is not worth of binding shoe lace of Tendy (and I am a Lara fan). I would be more than happy if Ash became half of Arvinda.

bublu_hbk
July 10, 2008, 12:38 PM
Bumpty Bump :-p

Tigers_eye
July 10, 2008, 12:42 PM
Maf chai bhai. dui hat jor koirey... (begging with two hands... Please forgive us)

bublu_hbk
July 10, 2008, 12:53 PM
Maf chai bhai. dui hat jor koirey... (begging with two hands... Please forgive us)

:lol::lol:

bublu_hbk
July 10, 2008, 12:54 PM

Alright let's reverse the question. Can Tendulkar become the next Ashraful ?

Fazal
July 10, 2008, 12:56 PM
Alright let's reverse the question. Can Tendulkar become the next Ashraful ?

ahh Afsoos ke bath hai.... its alreay too late for Tendu to become a fool.

bublu_hbk
July 10, 2008, 12:58 PM
ahh Afsoos ke bath hai.... its alreay too late for Tendu to become a fool.

Ahh, don't insult the great Ashraful !!

Fazal
July 10, 2008, 01:04 PM
Ahh, don't insult the great Ashraful !!

Ohh sorry.

Onnayee hoye giyeche.....Please chor mairen na.

Hi Hitler.... thukku Hi Ashraful.

SS
July 10, 2008, 01:50 PM
Chotobelar kobita mone portase....

Tendulkar number one
all time best, shob pitch jeno tar kase fuler bagan
Ashraful number two
performs two times the best, shob pitch e kore dei she hagu

abdulmukit
July 10, 2008, 03:32 PM
obviously, he can IF bablu_hbk agrees to be his COACH

so what are you waiting for get down to business. teach him how to hold a bat

sbsash
July 10, 2008, 03:34 PM
i am not sure if Ashraful will be the next Tendulkar.

bublu_hbk
July 11, 2008, 06:25 AM
obviously, he can IF bablu_hbk agrees to be his COACH

so what are you waiting for get down to business. teach him how to hold a bat

It's bublu_hbk, not bablu_hbk.

bublu_hbk
July 11, 2008, 10:36 AM
Bumpty Bump ......:smug:

Fazal
July 11, 2008, 04:34 PM
It's bublu_hbk, not bablu_hbk.

If Ash can be Tendu,
Why bublu cannot be bablu?

everything is possible, just we have know how to dream.

shajib14
July 11, 2008, 04:52 PM

PERFECT ANSWER

bublu_hbk
July 12, 2008, 02:59 AM
PERFECT ANSWER

What's the meaning of ChakRani ?

bublu_hbk
July 12, 2008, 03:01 AM
If Ash can be Tendu,
Why bublu cannot be bablu?

everything is possible, just we have know how to dream.

You are insulting Ashraful with such cheap shots. Who knows, maybe he'll be knighted someday by the British Queen instead of Tendulkar. The British PM recently suggested Tendulkar for Knighthood .... next time he may take off Tendulkar's name and replace it with Ashraful.

WarWolf
July 12, 2008, 04:41 AM
You are insulting Ashraful with such cheap shots. Who knows, maybe he'll be knighted someday by the British Queen instead of Tendulkar. The British PM recently suggested Tendulkar for Knighthood .... next time he may take off Tendulkar's name and replace it with Ashraful.
Tomar boyosh koto bhyia? kon class e poro tumi?

bublu_hbk
July 12, 2008, 05:53 AM
Tomar boyosh koto bhyia? kon class e poro tumi?

You are speaking as if what I said is impossible !! I'm 21 years old.

bublu_hbk
July 13, 2008, 06:50 AM
Bumpty Bump ..... >:)

bublu_hbk
July 14, 2008, 12:33 AM
Bumpty Bump .....;)

auntu
July 14, 2008, 01:06 AM
khik khik... sheki janar agroho ... aha aha ... shadhu shadhu..

direstrait
November 23, 2008, 12:43 AM
Bump

bdpride04
November 23, 2008, 01:45 AM
u got the question wrong it should be tendulkar's shoe vs ashraful. because that is as far as he will go

direstrait
November 23, 2008, 03:00 AM
u got the question wrong it should be tendulkar's shoe vs ashraful. because that is as far as he will go

What if he becomes better than Tendulkar ?

thebest
November 23, 2008, 09:38 AM
The following persons belive Ash can be next Tendy
al Furqaan (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=328), Blah (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=888), kazis2007 (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=5354), mijanur (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=7586), Nafi (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=4312), niroshu (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=7333), Rizvi (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=1710), sbsash (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=6940), shammun (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=2814)
we could rename them as eternal optimist. BTW why this thread is bumped? BTW bublu_hbk aka direstraight are you relative of the fool

bdpride04
November 23, 2008, 01:50 PM
What if he becomes better than Tendulkar ?

yea he will be wayyyyyy better than tendulkar, who can't even depend or have any idea what to do will definetly go far ahead than tendulkar, buddy what did u have for lunch, dinner or breakfast man?

abz_786
November 23, 2008, 02:02 PM
i dnt fink so
he cnt be next tendulkar he always give his wicket way

mijanur
November 23, 2008, 02:04 PM
neverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

kazis2007
November 23, 2008, 03:15 PM
ashraful is being more useless now.

auntu
November 23, 2008, 09:09 PM
[বাংলা]কিসের মধ্যে কি
পান্তা ভাতে ডালডা[/বাংলা]

tanim3960
November 23, 2008, 10:42 PM
Guys Show some respect for Tendulker.

Tigers_eye
November 23, 2008, 10:51 PM
why is this thread not locked?

direstrait
November 24, 2008, 05:04 AM
why is this thread not locked?

Why should it be blocked ?

karimjay.
November 24, 2008, 07:06 AM
Ashraful can be the next Mark Cosgrove, at best.

BanCricFan
November 24, 2008, 07:14 AM

Blasphamy!

Niv
November 24, 2008, 08:58 AM

They'd be some pretty massive shoes to fill XD

(yes, a fat joke XD)

direstrait
November 24, 2008, 09:27 AM
Ashraful = batting genius, a league ahead of Sachin. Who agrees ?

thebest
November 24, 2008, 09:33 AM
Mod,
please lock this thread and save us from a troll

bujhee kom
November 24, 2008, 11:57 AM
mod bhais, i bet it's a same joker who originally opened the thread got banned and resurfaced with a new name and re-activate the thread....please delete it, make it disappear...i am ashamed that i took part in this lame joke earlier on...

Zunaid
November 24, 2008, 12:11 PM
Thread terminated with almost extreme prejudice. i.e. locked.