PDA

View Full Version : Sreesanth in trouble again.

MohammedC
June 18, 2008, 11:30 AM
Indian board asks Sreesanth to explain hotel fracas

MUMBAI, June 18 (bdnews24.com/Reuters) - Indian paceman Shanthakumaran Sreesanth has been asked by the national cricket board to explain an altercation he had with the staff of a Bangalore hotel during the weekend.

Domestic media reported Sreesanth, out of this month's Asia Cup due to injury, got into an argument at the hotel where he was staying to attend a camp at the national cricket academy.

"We have written to Sreesanth and the hotel management seeking details about what exactly happened," the board's chief administrative officer Ratnakar Shetty told Reuters on Wednesday.

The player shifted to another hotel the following day.

An executive at the hotel confirmed to Reuters on Wednesday the incident involving Sreesanth took place and that he had lodged a complaint against the player with his supervisor. Sreesanth could not be reached for his comments.

Last month, the board warned Sreesanth to improve his behaviour following an incident where he was slapped by India team mate Harbhajan Singh at the end of a domestic Twenty20 league game.

Off-spinner Harbhajan was banned for the rest of the league games and then suspended for five one-dayers.

bdnews24.com/aar/2127 hrs

This guy needs to get medical help ASAP.

http://uk.reuters.com/article/cricketNews/idUKBOM7484020080618

http://cricket.bdnews24.com/details.php?cid=26&id=55311#tp55311

Kabir
June 18, 2008, 12:06 PM
I'm happy that the hotel's supervisor didn't just say "guests are always right" in this case. I feel sorry for the poor guy at the hotel...BCCI should really leash players like Sreesanth and Harbhajan.

Tigers_eye
June 18, 2008, 12:16 PM
Too much of yoga.

Fazal
June 18, 2008, 12:26 PM
"Last month, the board warned Sreesanth to improve his behaviour following an incident where he was slapped by India team mate Harbhajan Singh at the end of a domestic Twenty20 league game. "

why? The management was not happy that he was slapped and not punched?

Kabir
June 18, 2008, 02:31 PM
why? The management was not happy that he was slapped and not punched?

Goru pitay manush kora jay na. Pagol re thapray shoja banano jay na.

lamisa
June 19, 2008, 02:15 AM
oh yaaaaaayyy!!!me is so happy!!!he should be banned!:joy::great::fire:

Cash$$$
June 19, 2008, 02:30 AM
oh yaaaaaayyy!!!me is so happy!!!he should be banned!:joy::great::fire:

says the person who puts Bd and Pak in the same line.

Looks like if sreesanth sneezes, it becomes breaking news nowadays.

lamisa
June 19, 2008, 10:12 AM
says the person who puts Bd and Pak in the same line.

Looks like if sreesanth sneezes, it becomes breaking news nowadays.

no i dont!i would put bd over pakistan on any given day,even if the world is turned upside down!

Fazal
June 19, 2008, 10:24 AM
Srisanth is poor man's Shoeb Akhter in a worse possble way.

While Akhter excelled in all cylinders ( Performance as well as notoriety), Srisanth has yet to master either. Plus he need to work hard to restore his image as a "real bad boy' rather than as 'cry baby' image that he have now.

Sohel
June 19, 2008, 11:22 AM
Too much bhangra, too much masti, too much dichkoo, and a brain the size of a walnut.

Nocturnal
June 19, 2008, 11:37 AM
Too much bhangra, too much masti, too much dichkoo, and a brain the size of a walnut.

good one Sohel bhai.
can't stop laughing :floor:

Ishtylish cricketer
June 19, 2008, 11:55 AM
Sreesanth is a joker. Made a name by doing "stupid" things rather than being good. I remember few years ago, in one of the intersquad games, Sreesanth sledged Sachin and got him out. He bowled well in that tournament and became an instant hit with the media because no one else in the Indian domestic level has the courage to sledge Tendulkar. He got picked played well initially, grabbed more headlines with silly endeavous like taunting the bowler after hitting a six and dancing with the bat in the pitch and became filmstar like. Sadly, since those days, Sreesanth's skills have diminished tremendously. He is now a bowler who can only bowl well in good bowling conditions. What I really don't understand is that why involve yourself with so many idiosynchronicity stuff, rituals for every ball, talking to himself, kissing the many tabiz, etc before bowling? Very funny at times.

Yameen
June 19, 2008, 11:57 AM
he has brought nothing but shame and embarassment to the warm and kind hearted people of Kerala

sunny747
June 19, 2008, 11:18 PM
he has brought nothing but shame and embarassment to the warm and kind hearted people of Kerala

i agree....kerala ppl are usually very quite and calm. nice ppl to mingle with. i like their accent :)...
didn't know srisanth was from kerala..

BANFAN
June 20, 2008, 02:27 AM
Too much of generalization I guess. :)

Omio
June 20, 2008, 04:48 AM
Too much gaja..