PDA

View Full Version : Sopcast/Internet Explorer crashing during match

Alien
June 18, 2008, 10:00 PM
I am trying to fix this problem by the time Asia cup starts (BD vs Dubai game).

Every time I play a sopcast link in my IE, it plays for a while and say after 2 minutes into the playing, it suddenly crashes. The whole IE, and I get that message "Windows created a report....If you wish to inform Microsoft about it"

I did it many many times, and every time like 2 minutes max of 3 into the game it just crashes. When I try to run the channel into Sopcast, The sopcast crashes after a minute or 2 just like IE. I tried getting rid of Sopcast and reinstalling it did it like 3 times already without any success.

Anyone had the same problem and managed to fix it?

MohammedC
June 18, 2008, 10:16 PM
Sopcast does not crash but my Broadband gets disconnected after 2 to 3 minute. I have to restart my computer to connect to internet again.

BD-Shardul
June 19, 2008, 03:18 AM
And my university blocks my wireless internet connection if I use sop in my laptop. :(

akabir77
June 19, 2008, 10:15 AM
Sopcast does not crash but my Broadband gets disconnected after 2 to 3 minute. I have to restart my computer to connect to internet again.

contact your service provider... they r putting some kind of restrain against streaming...

akabir77
June 19, 2008, 10:15 AM
And my university blocks my wireless internet connection if I use sop in my laptop. :(

same at my office. so i have to find media player sites...:hairpull: