PDA

View Full Version : Nazim Uddin instead of Shahriar Nafees against UAE ?

arafath79
June 20, 2008, 09:08 AM
It would not worth Shahriar Nafees to get another hundred against UAE in the Asia cup. Nazim Uddin should play against UAE instead of Nafees to grow his confident and gain experience to play well against the big guns sooner or later. Nazim Uddin will not learn anything if he doesn't get any chance to play.

abdulmukit
June 20, 2008, 09:40 AM
correct, whats the point of scoring hundreds of runs against minnows and cannot even scores double digit aginst top teams? so i agree with you nazem sould play against UAE instead of him. that will boost nazem's confidence when he face teams like ind, pk, sri etc.

akabir77
June 20, 2008, 09:45 AM
what gives you an idea that he will or if he can't then some one else will? we need to make sure we have players who can win us the match. R u really ready to depend on ASH to win the game for us? remember Canada? he was in that game. SO don't be so... And pray to allah/god that he is in the team and scores the 100.

cricket_dorshok
June 20, 2008, 09:46 AM
It would not worth Shahriar Nafees to get another hundred against UAE in the Asia cup. Nazim Uddin should play against UAE instead of Nafees to grow his confident and gain experience to play well against the big guns sooner or later. Nazim Uddin will not learn anything if he doesn't get any chance to play.

correct, whats the point of scoring hundreds of runs against minnows and cannot even scores double digit aginst top teams? so i agree with you nazem sould play against UAE instead of him. that will boost nazem's confidence when he face teams like ind, pk, sri etc.
why not? confirm to get beaten by UAE. and thousands threads will be popped up!

Sohel
June 20, 2008, 09:50 AM
I'm all for fixing what's not broken.

I propose ALL XI batsmen for Bangladesh be hit-or-miss players with atrocious footwork. At least we'll see some 4s and 6s !

Tigers_eye
June 20, 2008, 10:11 AM

I propose ALL XI batsmen for Bangladesh be hit-or-miss players with atrocious footwork. At least we'll see some 4s and 6s !
ditto!!
Some don't need footwork. They are the mardenga type. charges the bowler from the moment get go. Footwork'er khata puri. T20 has taught us anything? This technic stuff JS is trying to teach is all over rated. ODI will be obsolete in few years, won't it? The fans want instant made easy cricket. Who cares about boring test.

Rabz
June 20, 2008, 11:56 AM
SN is not in a good form lately, thats true. But i fail to see how Nazim can fix it?
To be honest, im yet to be a Nazim-convert.

If you asking me, he's got Tushar Imran written all over him.

I'd love to be proven wrong

Tigers_eye
June 20, 2008, 12:06 PM
Frankly speaking, Nazimuddin's promise in the first innings didn't translate into the what it was suppose to or what I had expected. I am a convert just because he has more experience in domestic and A team matches. More time is needed though. As for comparing against Tushar, does Tushar have any 50's against any elite teams in any form?

sadi
June 20, 2008, 12:07 PM
I say drop Mashrafee too. Play Ziaur instead. He will get confidence.

BANFAN
June 20, 2008, 12:56 PM
The match against UAE should also be the practice match before the crucial matches ahead. There is no meaning playing someone with UAE and then dropping him. Whatever is the final team, should play with UAE and should go to play the next match with a winning combination.

lamisa
June 20, 2008, 10:46 PM
The match against UAE should also be the practice match before the crucial matches ahead. There is no meaning playing someone with UAE and then dropping him. Whatever is the final team, should play with UAE and should go to play the next match with a winning combination.

then SN should nt be in the team

wiseshah
June 20, 2008, 11:58 PM
SN is not in a good form lately, thats true. But i fail to see how Nazim can fix it?
To be honest, im yet to be a Nazim-convert.

If you asking me, he's got Tushar Imran written all over him.

I'd love to be proven wrong

Shahriar nafees is not in good form! he was Man of the tournament against ireland, becz they were minnows. then he was flopped against big team like Ind-pak.

wiseshah
June 21, 2008, 12:01 AM
actually we should nt talk about anyone's form. except tamim and Sakib in recent days, i think all other performances are fluke or luck by chance, so all extra are bonus. it doesnt matter who we have in the team alok, tushar, mehrab jr, golla, rajin, farhad, jodu, modhu, ram, sham, SN all are same, no difference. BD A team, Under 19 and national team and discarded Xi all are same

wiseshah
June 21, 2008, 12:04 AM
I say drop Mashrafee too. Play Ziaur instead. He will get confidence.

r u out of your mind? you are comparing shahriar nafees with mashrafe. mashrafe is a ultimate fighter. even his worst days are better than other regular bowler. mashrafe and rasel are two best fast bowler we ever produced in ODI and mashrafe, shahadat are two best bowler in test matches

BANFAN
June 21, 2008, 05:21 AM
then SN should nt be in the team

I won't mind.

He is anyway useless against big teams, irrespective of his form.

crikfreak
June 21, 2008, 05:51 AM
i dont know if dropping SN is such a good idea.. what if nazim doesn't click?? then what?? you cant seriously rely on ash.. and if tamim fails too.. then what?? i dont see nazim doin much better.. i'd say keep SN.. let him score.. he must miss scorin runs.. let him geta 100.. maybe even a 200 if possible..

btw has anyone ever scored a double ceentury in odis?? i mean.. whts the highest odi score by a batsman??

crikfreak
June 21, 2008, 05:54 AM
r u out of your mind? you are comparing shahriar nafees with mashrafe. mashrafe is a ultimate fighter. even his worst days are better than other regular bowler. mashrafe and rasel are two best fast bowler we ever produced in ODI and mashrafe, shahadat are two best bowler in test matches

exactly!! i agree 110%

BANFAN
June 21, 2008, 06:27 AM
i dont know if dropping SN is such a good idea.. what if nazim doesn't click?? then what?? you cant seriously rely on ash.. and if tamim fails too.. then what?? i dont see nazim doin much better.. i'd say keep SN.. let him score.. he must miss scorin runs.. let him geta 100.. maybe even a 200 if possible..

btw has anyone ever scored a double ceentury in odis?? i mean.. whts the highest odi score by a batsman??

I'm not suggesting SN to be dropped or Nazim to be taken. Just the team playing Sri should play UAE as well.

We will probably win against UAE, Insha Allah without SN, Ash or Sakib even. But that's not the point. If SN is not playing against Sri there is no point playing him againsr UAE. rathar the person coming in his place shopuld get the opportunity to have a practice with the bat against UAE

Miraz
June 21, 2008, 06:37 AM

The match against UAE is the most crucial match for Bangladesh. :)

fwullah
June 21, 2008, 07:31 AM
As for comparing against Tushar, does Tushar have any 50's against any elite teams in any form?

Tushar Imran has lots of 50s all scored in his debut year, and neither against any ICC Associate team.

Fortuner
June 21, 2008, 09:18 AM
I dnt understand one thing. SN has helped us by performing consistently against minnows which other bd batsman didn't. Even our most experienced Mr. Ash wsnt dt consistent. SN actually is our main key of hope against d fear of loss by minnows. SN plays really good against teams lower than us and that is very imp coz we atleast then can realy that bd wont loose or do dt badly against a team lower than us. in simple words why dont we get it that if SN is consistently contributing with his bat and always contributing in our must win againt minnows, we are being saved frm great embarassment. whtz d harm he is doing???
but ya i wldnt mind if he id not picked up against teams above us in ranking but then again if he is a good form, i would like to take him as he is a gud batsman when he is in form. His 100 against aus in test match is no fluke or joke. a 50 may b a fluke but a 100...come on guys....

akabir77
June 21, 2008, 10:07 AM
I'm not suggesting SN to be dropped or Nazim to be taken. Just the team playing Sri should play UAE as well.

We will probably win against UAE, Insha Allah without SN, Ash or Sakib even. But that's not the point. If SN is not playing against Sri there is no point playing him againsr UAE. rathar the person coming in his place shopuld get the opportunity to have a practice with the bat against UAE

Really you r that sure? when did you last watch them? this is exactly what pak supporters said about us before 99 WC and Indian Fans before 07 WC.

So don't make plans too much and try to be humble...

simon
June 21, 2008, 12:25 PM
We better give Nazim a chance so that he can take some advntge from the match agnst UAE. He needs to play to prove himself & SN plays to perhaps score well agnst UAE & then get 9,11 or less agnst big teams.
May be Nazim become an imprtant btsman who can replace SN in ODIs & T20.

Murad
June 21, 2008, 12:34 PM
You guys are just crazy...

oi ekta innings niya ekhono matamati..

Nazim is not an opener. He's a middle order batsamn. Nafees is an opener. If Nafees has to be replaced, it should be by another opener (Junaed if he regains his form). Untill then Nafees should be where he is now.

Nazim is a worse player of the OD cricket. He's more of Aftab and Ash. He will give you a quick 30/40 but he will not make it big.

He's a good FC player. We should try him in for no.3 in the Test. He could replace AFtab in Test.

BANFAN
June 21, 2008, 01:00 PM
Really you r that sure? when did you last watch them? .................................................. ....................... and try to be humble...

We will probably win against UAE, Insha Allah without SN, Ash or Sakib even.

Doesn't it make a humble statement? I don't find any arrogance there ! Could you reframe the sentense for my learning please? Would appreciate.

I'm sure that we are supposed to be the favourites and if UAE wins, that's an upset. So it's not abnormal to expect winning against them. Hairey bhai, ei koidin ageo pak tour e series jetar shopno dekhsen aar ekhon UAE's against e jitte expect korleo arrogance hoy. Isn't it extreme and imbalance ?

BANFAN
June 21, 2008, 01:03 PM

Thanks Miraz, You are absolutely right and that's why we should play the proper team, no test and trial with players are necessary against UAE. That's one of the reasons I said:

Murad
June 21, 2008, 02:00 PM
http://www.bangladesherkhela.com/adminpanel/pictures/1214051492.jpg

Look at Nazim. What is he trying to do? Hug Mrs Nafees??

Bancan
June 21, 2008, 02:15 PM

Yes Nazim....ballin..lol.

SN looks stoned.

bujhee kom
June 21, 2008, 03:07 PM

Yes Nazim....ballin..lol.

SN looks stoned.

a stoned amitabh bachchan maybe?!

nazim, "na bhabisab, bhaijan haraiya jaibo boila chinta koiren na, passport ar ticket to amar kase, ami kintu next hug dibo!"

arafath79
June 21, 2008, 06:14 PM
hehehehehe :D it looks like Nazim is gonna hug Mrs.Nafees in that pic. :D

akabir77
June 21, 2008, 06:32 PM

More like Mrs SN wants a piece of Nadimuddin(fighting) and SN is saving his @$$ from her! lol

akabir77
June 21, 2008, 06:35 PM
Doesn't it make a humble statement? I don't find any arrogance there ! Could you reframe the sentense for my learning please? Would appreciate.

I'm sure that we are supposed to be the favourites and if UAE wins, that's an upset. So it's not abnormal to expect winning against them. Hairey bhai, ei koidin ageo pak tour e series jetar shopno dekhsen aar ekhon UAE's against e jitte expect korleo arrogance hoy. Isn't it extreme and imbalance ?

Putting Inshallah and probably doesn't make one humble. You are taking it as granted and to show your arrogance you (to you the one you know will score) want to drop him and think anyone else can score. Which shows/proves your arrogance. DO i need to be any more clear?
Even if we are WC champ i would not say that a win is guaranteed against anyone. I am not sure which part you are referring for clarify. All I am saying PAK was suppose to win against us as they were unbeaten before that WC99 match. now you do the math and figure out why one needs to be humble...

Did you know in Asia cup BD has a lost against UAE?

I think you and some others are just taking that game for granted and i have a problem with that.

bujhee kom
June 21, 2008, 08:40 PM
sorry to be a pest and post this question in several thread....
question: is our match aginst UAE an official ODI?
UAE is an associate ICC member,right?

lamisa
June 22, 2008, 12:10 AM
SN has a cute wife.

BANFAN
June 22, 2008, 01:39 AM
Putting Inshallah and probably doesn't make one humble. You are taking it as granted and to show your arrogance you (to you the one you know will score) want to drop him and think anyone else can score. Which shows/proves your arrogance. DO i need to be any more clear?
Even if we are WC champ i would not say that a win is guaranteed against anyone. I am not sure which part you are referring for clarify. All I am saying PAK was suppose to win against us as they were unbeaten before that WC99 match. now you do the math and figure out why one needs to be humble...

I think you and some others are just taking that game for granted and i have a problem with that.

You are not clear at all, about what I said.

Definitely, adding probably and Insha Allah, leaves a chance open for me to be even wrong, thus nothing is guaranteed. That's being humble enough. Hope you are clear now ?

I expect BD to win and will keep expecting, if it doesn't happen that's an upset and I can live with it. I have never issued a guarantee in my words, if you only knew the meaning/implications of the word insha-Allah, you wouldn't have problem in understanding.

'Shobai Bole Boyosh Bare- ami boli kome re' I'm more than clear bro.. :) I love Sufiism but not in Cricket!!!

riad
June 22, 2008, 02:14 AM
More like Mrs SN wants a piece of Nadimuddin(fighting) and SN is saving his @$$ from her! lol

SN is fainting .....:)

yaseer
June 22, 2008, 03:11 AM

Kano bhai, SN ar jai koruk....minnows der sathe consistent....so, SN ke bad diye UAE er sathe team ke jhamleai felar chinta kano? Ontoto amader ekjon minnow beshar to ase....takeu bad diben?

Pechai chinta na kore asen lets think normally.......Players who are most likely to perform in a particular match...should get the chance....SN is most likely to perform against UAE from our past ecperience....so, he should play.

BANFAN
June 22, 2008, 04:37 AM
question: is our match aginst UAE an official ODI?
UAE is an associate ICC member,right?

Yes.
Right.

BANFAN
June 22, 2008, 05:02 AM

Yes, I know. And here is a picture of their current situation:

Saqib Ali will lead the UAE side, who are coming off a disappointing campaign in the ICC Intercontinental Cup, managing just one win in seven matches.

It is going to be a very tough match with UAE and we might lose with them, if we win it will be one of the greatest achievements under the current coach, JS. Lets all pray for our team and coach. Ameen

akabir77
June 22, 2008, 09:18 AM
You are not clear at all, about what I said.

Definitely, adding probably and Insha Allah, leaves a chance open for me to be even wrong, thus nothing is guaranteed. That's being humble enough. Hope you are clear now ?

I expect BD to win and will keep expecting, if it doesn't happen that's an upset and I can live with it. I have never issued a guarantee in my words, if you only knew the meaning/implications of the word insha-Allah, you wouldn't have problem in understanding.

'Shobai Bole Boyosh Bare- ami boli kome re' I'm more than clear bro.. :) I love Sufiism but not in Cricket!!!

Yeah You may know some thing else better and think others don't cause they don't live in u know where but you don't understand how you are showing u r arrogance in cricket. Cause when u want to drop a player to you who will score for sure!!! it shows arrogance. I hope you pick up these cricket or any games knowledge here and there too. Good luck.

bdchamp20
June 22, 2008, 10:45 AM
SN shouldn't be played against UAE or atleast he shouldn't be opening. If JS gives SN the match against UAE he will probably score a lot of runs but that will guarantee his place for the rest of the tournament and when playing the big boys he will continue his dry patch so its better to avoid him from the beginning.

Miraz
June 22, 2008, 10:50 AM
After a long time, I am a bit worried about the outcome of a match against an associate nation.

All credit goes to JS for making the match an interesting one. Bravo coach!!

BANFAN
June 22, 2008, 11:42 AM
I hope you pick up these cricket or any games knowledge here and there too. Good luck.

judgement on others, backed by nothing; they are either genius or ____

you must be genius.

yes I do get knowledge from different sources, I don't manufacture.

I don't think our team should be dependant on one single player, for winning against UAE. But your concern makes me feel, it is so. That must be a sign of improvement under our beloved coach, JS.

Good luck !!

Protic
June 22, 2008, 12:24 PM
Lets have a minnow basher who actually gives us a lil bit of guarantee that he'll score 50 or a 100.. rather than having a player who might do well..and might boost his confidence.

Murad
June 22, 2008, 12:27 PM
BANFAN & akabir

Please calm down. No more arguments over the issue you guys are having.

Dujone kolakuli kore please shanto hoye jaan.. :)

Dhurr
June 22, 2008, 02:10 PM
Bhaijan ra, pola pola kolakuli korle kona te jaiya koren. Lojja shorom er bepar ase.

Eshen
June 22, 2008, 04:59 PM
Lets have a minnow basher who actually gives us a lil bit of guarantee that he'll score 50 or a 100.. rather than having a player who might do well..and might boost his confidence.
So you will prefer to see SN scoring a big century against UAE and keep scoring around 10 in later matches than to see someone else using the UAE match to gain some confidence that may help him to do well in later matches ?!

If so, I guess you are a fanatic supporter of SN, not of Bangladesh team.

Eshen
June 23, 2008, 02:12 PM
Finally, SN has been left out of 12-men squad, along with Mehrab Jr and Mosharraf Rubel.

- bdnews24

Good luck Nazim, grab the opportunity.

arafath79
June 23, 2008, 08:02 PM
Best of luck to Nazim Uddin !!! Play a good and quick knock of 50+ man ! Destroy the UAE bowlers with your aggressive batting ! :up:

nsd3
June 23, 2008, 08:23 PM
After a long time, I am a bit worried about the outcome of a match against an associate nation.

I felt the same when Ireland visited BD recently. Mainly because of what happened in the last WC under DW. It wasn't that long ago! Are you trying to cook something out of nothing?!!:-D

ehteshamul
June 23, 2008, 09:51 PM
BETTER LATE THAN NEVER - IN COMES NAZIMUDIN OUT GOES SHAHRIYAR NAFEES.

It is good to see BCB Selectors, Coach Siddons’s change of heart in preferring Nazimuddin over Shahriyar Nafees in the 12 member team announced that will play UAE later today.

Nazimudin has psychological advantage having scored bulk of BD cricket team’s score in the last game against Pakistan albeit a 20- 20 where he opened and scored a fighting knock of 42 out of team’s total of 101. His knock was made in only 48 balls that contained 3 sixes and a healthy SR of 87.50.

One hopes he will continue where he left and is able to solve one of the opener’s slot issue that has plagued BD cricket team for quite some time

We wish Nazim a great comeback .

Allah Hafez.

Cheers!

Morpheous
June 23, 2008, 09:58 PM

I couldnt agree more.....THE MOST CRUCIAL MATCH in recent time based on BD performance. But I think BD will be fine. But Siddons should have put SN, coz he is a minnow basher and Nazim footwork is terrible

Antora
June 24, 2008, 02:10 AM
SN has a cute wife.

yer she is a pretty one. BUT OMG!!!!!!!! SN has the most cuuutest son!!! I am telling you all, when his son grows up, he will be a very hot lad. lol! Nafees looks retarted on that pic.LOL

anyway on topic. I don't like Nazimuddin, he is not an opener so he should not be the one replacing SN!!ARGH:mad::mad:

BANFAN
June 24, 2008, 02:57 AM

There are enough reasons for that under the current circumstances.

Hope the players play confidently as they were, before JS

Welcome Nazim !! Do well man !

Anher
June 24, 2008, 02:59 AM
anyway on topic. I don't like Nazimuddin, he is not an opener so he should not be the one replacing SN!!ARGH:mad::mad:

Telling you!
you are going to shout Nazim nazim in next few weeks...and its only start.

BD-BLAST
June 24, 2008, 03:33 AM
For the ODIs Shahriar Al Mofees should be rested. Nazim should be given a chance. He cant be as bad a fielder as Mofees.

With this Mofees on the field we are one short of a good fielder (not that the rest are great) but Mofees is pathetic.

Come on, its nearly time for the cricket.

WarWolf
June 24, 2008, 04:42 AM

Me too. Yet I am with the coach. We don't need someone who is only a minnow basher. SN has to prove himself against big teams. Otherwise eventually he will loose the spot.

Rabz
June 24, 2008, 06:03 AM
For all those Nazim-convets, he dissapointed you all !

The way he got out against UAE, he should be restricted to carrying boots for th players.

he let down an opportunity beggin.

AsifTheManRahman
June 24, 2008, 08:25 AM
Nazimuddin is NOT as good as Nafees, and this has nothing to do with how much he scored today.

BD-Shardul
June 24, 2008, 09:01 AM
Nazimuddin again spoiled an opportunity he got today. This is regrettable. But his failure doean't mean that SN should have been in the team. Becasue a failure can't justify anoher failure.

SN Ahmed's score in the last 5 ODI's he played:

24, 4, 0, 9, 9

Also it has been proved today that even without SN Ahmed, BD batsman are capable of puting 275+ score against the minnows.

So, Mofees Miya, please take a note. Try to do well against the elites or sink.

Murad
June 24, 2008, 09:10 AM
He's not an opener. So it was expected.

He should come in at no. 5/6.

AsifTheManRahman
June 24, 2008, 09:13 AM
SN NEVER fails to deliver when we expect him to.

Again, nothing to do with how much his new competitor made today.

akabir77
June 24, 2008, 10:32 AM
what can i say...
Since they dropped SN I
Hope they Keep NAz enough chance not like the last time. And hope Fans keep faith in him for some time. But i guess their will be some people after 2/3 match will start screaming...

Eshen
June 24, 2008, 10:36 AM
Nazimuddin again spoiled an opportunity he got today. This is regrettable. But his failure doean't mean that SN should have been in the team. Becasue a failure can't justify anoher failure.

SN Ahmed's score in the last 5 ODI's he played:

24, 4, 0, 9, 9

Also it has been proved today that even without SN Ahmed, BD batsman are capable of puting 275+ score against the minnows.

So, Mofees Miya, please take a note. Try to do well against the elites or sink.
Ditto. There is no shortage of minnow bashers in the team anymore, we don't need Mofees pagla to score 300 against minnows now.

It will be totally unfair to Nazim if the management drops him after one match, especially after the long streak they have allowed non-performing SN to stay in the team.

BANFAN
June 24, 2008, 11:02 AM
Yes, Nazim should get a fair number of opportunities. But I feel it should be Raquibul/Go boy in the opening and Najim comes in 5/6

AsifTheManRahman
June 24, 2008, 11:09 AM
what can i say...
Since they dropped SN I
Hope they Keep NAz enough chance not like the last time. And hope Fans keep faith in him for some time. But i guess their will be some people after 2/3 match will start screaming...
The problem lies elsewhere. Nazim should never have been picked in the XV in the first place. Now that he HAS been picked, do you let him play, say, ten games knowing that he's not ready for it just so that he gets a "fair" chance, or do you let him play domestic cricket and bring him back after a while? There is no right answer.

When the decision at the root is wrong, the whole decision tree falls apart.

Eshen
June 24, 2008, 11:24 AM
I don't think Nazim has anything new to prove in domestic leagues. He is playing in domestic leagues for last 7/8 years, and is a consistent performer for at least last 3/4 years. He has also played significant number of matches for the A-team (where he did well in list-A matches).

Once again, right thing to do is to give him a long enough streak in the national team. Send him back to the A-team if he fails.

akabir77
June 24, 2008, 11:39 AM
The problem lies elsewhere. Nazim should never have been picked in the XV in the first place. Now that he HAS been picked, do you let him play, say, ten games knowing that he's not ready for it just so that he gets a "fair" chance, or do you let him play domestic cricket and bring him back after a while? There is no right answer.

When the decision at the root is wrong, the whole decision tree falls apart.

I think since who ever made the decision thinks he is right so he should stick with it and give him 10 games and so. It doesn't matter what I and you say here. I just hope that these decision makers don't change their minds so often like some of us do...

Rabz
June 24, 2008, 11:44 AM
The moment Aftab recovers from his injury and Sakib finishes his exam, im sure both Nazim and Alok will be sent packing.

They both have failed to prove their worth while given an opportunity.

arafath79
June 24, 2008, 12:05 PM
There is nothing much to say about Alok but Nazim is still not proven. He didn't manage to play a good innings agains UAE that doesn't mean he is a crap batsman. Even he could play a big innings against UAE would not prove him a good player too. He deserve another chance against Srilanka I guess.

Kabir
June 24, 2008, 12:53 PM
No player deserves only a couple of chances to prove themselves. They should get a constant free ride of at least 10 matches before you call him crap or before you clap.

Fazal
June 24, 2008, 02:02 PM

SN has a cute wife.
we ... know.. and that may be the reason of his downfall

Hmmmm....

Nazimuddin is NOT as good as Nafees,
I also think so... he shouldn't even think about looking at other people's wife like that....

he dissapointed you all
Sure he did... looks like a behaya...
l
Nazimuddin again spoiled an opportunity he got today
I wouldn't say this is an opportunity.....this is rather a distraction

that will boost nazem's confidence
Will it? I think that will only create heart burn...
Actually I think he is waiting for his chance to do kola koli with Mr, nafess instead.

Dujone kolakuli kore please shanto hoye jaan
Yes your time is up Mrs Nafess, Now give some chance to Nazim to do Kola Koli with SN

Bhaijan ra, pola pola kolakuli korle kona te jaiya koren. Lojja shorom er bepar ase
Ta... thik.... ok don't do it here Nazim. Do it in the plane or Hotel room.

They are the mardenga type
Tom Kusko Mar Denga?

And pray to allah/god that he is in the team and scores the 100.
... he (Ash) did... scored a 100.

and thousands threads will be popped up!.
Thousand? Only I see is two thread popped up about new Ash

... and I am all for breaking whats being fixed.

Footwork'er khata puri.
Yes .... you need foot to play footbal not cricket.

Play Ziaur instead. He will get confidence
Why does he lacking confidence?

when his son grows up, he will be a very hot lad.
... but that time antora will be old lady.

what if nazim doesn't click??
... then I guess replace him with another click bazz player.

a 50 may b a fluke but a 100...come on guys....
.... a double fluke?

All credit goes to JS ..
... sure why not.

I don't think our team should be dependant on one single player.
I agree. they shouldn;t depend on any current player.

Lets have a minnow basher who actually gives us a lil bit of guarantee that he'll score 50 or a 100
Guarantee with or without Warranty?

I guess you are a fanatic supporter of SN, not of Bangladesh team.
Why? Which team SN plays now a days?

Who cares about boring test.
Gavasker may be?

Are you trying to cook something out of nothing?!!
...yes what you are cooking and share the food with us.

BETTER LATE THAN NEVER
...ever

Siddons should have put SN
Put where?

you are going to shout Nazim nazim in next few weeks
Why? What he have done this time?

Mofees is pathetic.
nafees or Mofees? Or Both?

Me too
Me Three

some people after 2/3 match will start screaming...
I hope so, because nobody was there in the field watching the game

They should get a constant free ride of at least 10 matches before you call him crap or before you clap.
... or slap....or treat like a crab (waiting to be dropped in boiling water)....

You guys are just crazy...
That I agree ... except me and muradnyc, the rest of you guys are all crazy people.

WarWolf
June 24, 2008, 03:44 PM

we ... know.. and that may be the reason of his downfall

Hmmmm....

I also think so... he shouldn't even think about looking at other people's wife like that....

Sure he did... looks like a behaya...

I wouldn't say this is an opportunity.....this is rather a distraction

Will it? I think that will only create heart burn...
Actually I think he is waiting for his chance to do kola koli with Mr, nafess instead.

Yes your time is up Mrs Nafess, Now give some chance to Nazim to do Kola Koli with SN

Ta... thik.... ok don't do it here Nazim. Do it in the plane or Hotel room.

Tom Kusko Mar Denga?

... he (Ash) did... scored a 100.

Thousand? Only I see is two thread popped up about new Ash

... and I am all for breaking whats being fixed.

Yes .... you need foot to play footbal not cricket.

Why does he lacking confidence?

... but that time antora will be old lady.

... then I guess replace him with another click bazz player.

.... a double fluke?

... sure why not.

I agree. they shouldn;t depend on any current player.

Guarantee with or without Warranty?

Why? Which team SN plays now a days?

Gavasker may be?

...yes what you are cooking and share the food with us.

...ever

Put where?

Why? What he have done this time?

nafees or Mofees? Or Both?

Me Three

I hope so, because nobody was there in the field watching the game

... or slap....or treat like a crab (waiting to be dropped in boiling water)....

That I agree ... except me and muradnyc, the rest of you guys are all crazy people.
La jawab......Mamu you are awwsome as always..............:-D

BANFAN
June 24, 2008, 04:22 PM

You just won the 'Champions Trophy' of Crazyness. Please Go to Uzbekistan to receive it from the great 'Borat' :)

Simply The Best :)

tonoy
June 25, 2008, 10:54 AM
Nazimuddin is performing excellently.

akabir77
June 25, 2008, 11:12 AM
Its all about putting a non performer instead of one who could have scored at least one hundred according to some...

now we have two player who r broke... good going...

Spitfire_x86
June 25, 2008, 12:09 PM
His job is done, which was preventing SN from scoring 100 against UAE.

Now SN is free to score all the runs he want against real teams.

KnightBD
June 25, 2008, 02:12 PM
Enough of Nazimuddin. Bring back Nafees plz. At least he scores some double digit numbers :)