PDA

View Full Version : EMERGENCY question

enaner
June 24, 2008, 03:24 AM
sorry for starting this thread, but the match is one hour away and i have a burning question

Group A: Bangladesh v United Arab Emirates at Lahore - Jun 24, 2008
Match scheduled to begin at 16:00 local time (10:00 GMT).

Group B: Pakistan v Hong Kong at Karachi - Jun 24, 2008
Match scheduled to begin at 16:00 local time (10:00 GMT).

The matches are going to be on during the SAME time. What about broadcast issues, are certain channels going to show pakistan game over another?

Faisal
June 24, 2008, 03:40 AM
ATN Cricket Plus will show bangladesh vs UAE match.

germany
June 24, 2008, 03:42 AM

any link bhai ???

pm me

rashedk
June 24, 2008, 03:43 AM
Yep that is the case. I know about the UK situation. For example GEO TV UK will show the Pakistan game. I dont know if there is a channel airing the Bangaladesh game today in the UK/Europe. However, you can catch at sites like tvstreams[dot]tv. Supposedly, Cricket Plus in Canada is airing the Bangladesh game.

There is a whole thread related to this discussion. Check out the Broadcast issue thread which has been running for quite sometime now.

niroshu
June 24, 2008, 03:54 AM
bh karo kase link thakle amare o ektu pm koren
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz bh ra.

Faisal
June 24, 2008, 04:06 AM
still 45 minutes left, you guys will get links for the match, don't worry

WarWolf
June 24, 2008, 06:27 PM
Also NTV sports and VTB cricket has shown the match live.

wiseshah
June 24, 2008, 06:57 PM
what is the diff between NTV and NTV sports. is it diff channel?

Kabir
June 24, 2008, 10:03 PM
Polapan...deshe ki 911 er bebosta nai? Don't you know BC hardly has any connection with emergency response teams?

bujhee kom
June 24, 2008, 10:21 PM
Polapan...deshe ki 911 er bebosta nai? Don't you know BC hardly has any connection with emergency response teams?

kabir bhai, that's exactly was my thought as well! the moment i saw the thread title flying by i thought somebody's choking in his blood in a bathtub and somehow manage to open a thread screaming for help with a laptop that happened to be sitting on the toilet seat! for a second i even a thought about al-furqaan bhai's (pls maaf koiren) probable heart attack - regarding shakib's HSC exam result!

in serious emergency call RAB, not rabz bhai!

Zeeshan
June 24, 2008, 10:26 PM
kabir bhai, that's exactly was my thought as well! the moment i saw the thread title flying by i thought somebody's choking in his blood in a bathtub and somehow manage to open a thread screaming for help with a laptop that happened to be sitting on the toilet seat!

lol

Ajfar
June 25, 2008, 12:00 AM
kabir bhai, that's exactly was my thought as well! the moment i saw the thread title flying by i thought somebody's choking in his blood in a bathtub and somehow manage to open a thread screaming for help with a laptop that happened to be sitting on the toilet seat! for a second i even a thought about al-furqaan bhai's (pls maaf koiren) probable heart attack - regarding shakib's HSC exam result!

in serious emergency call RAB, not rabz bhai!

apni to pura ekta Law and Order er episode lekha felsen...

WarWolf
June 25, 2008, 02:11 AM
what is the diff between NTV and NTV sports. is it diff channel?
This is the difference between Agartola and Jutartola.:-D