PDA

View Full Version : If you were the BD head coach, what would you advice the team right now?

Cash$$$
June 24, 2008, 01:35 PM
I personally would advice the middle/lower middle order to hold things steady and rotate strike. Looking at the score of the lower middle order against UAE....gives us enough indication that we still have a lot to work on.

Eshen
June 24, 2008, 01:54 PM
1. Pacers dearly need to improve control over line and length.
2. Batsmen need to improve running between the wicket.

Fazal
June 24, 2008, 02:28 PM
1. Will start working on sweetening my compensation plan (Salary and Vacation)

2. Update my resume and start looking for a platform to jump into from the sinking ship,

Tigers_eye
June 24, 2008, 02:40 PM
1. I would take some eyedrops. (seems like I am blind)

2. If that doesn't work go to an eye doctor. Ask him to prescribe a glass, or contacts.

Pundit
June 24, 2008, 02:54 PM
Don't listen to fans.

Foozy
June 24, 2008, 03:17 PM
blind coach ... deaf coach... i think everyone would ask the pacers to get a grip!!
what the hell was happening out there?...

soccer20reverse
June 24, 2008, 03:28 PM
Change everyone's names around to confuse the sri lankans.
Ashraful's name would be Enamul Hoque Jr, that way the other team would be thinking they're bowling to Enamul, and I'd take advantage of that.
I'd also name one of our players Asoka De silva.
And at the end, change the name of the country to Bermuda 2.
It would surely work.

PS: Those of you that msged me about me being a pervert. Please stop. I'm not. Thanks.

BANFAN
June 24, 2008, 03:36 PM
Coach: Why did you make 300 runs? you fools, I told you to make 240. I thought you will make a competitive match. Do you like to doom me, by winning all the matches and prove me wrong? Don't violate rules in Next match, I excuse u this time because it was UAE.

Ash, last warning to you for making a century and in next match I like to see you play slower. No boundary and not too many singles, ok? Just make 50 and don't get out.

Ok, that's my instruction for the next match, clear ?

Team: Yes, Sir !! (Corus)

Shahadat: But Sir, then how we will win?

Coach: You dam fool, if you start winning so early, what's my contribution? I will tell you when to play for winning.

Coach: ok, go back to your rooms and prepare for next match. Ash meet me in my room. I will discuss the game plan with you.

:)

Umar
June 24, 2008, 03:45 PM
i would Advice.... FORGET FOUR AND SIX...

I WANT 4 singles PER OVERS! No Matter What! 4 Singles thats all im asking!!

Doesnt matter if u can't put the bad ball away for four or six! but in every good balls or bad balls SINGLE should be Gained...otherwise FIReD!

Kabir
June 24, 2008, 04:31 PM
I will ask the team players to drink TONS and TONS of water. And then when they have to respond to the call of nature...they should simply carry on with it on the field. That way, the SL players will lose their concentration...and we will win easy.

Fazal
June 24, 2008, 04:46 PM
...what if few bladder burst?

ausbangfan
June 24, 2008, 06:13 PM
I personally would advice the middle/lower middle order to hold things steady and rotate strike. Looking at the score of the lower middle order against UAE....gives us enough indication that we still have a lot to work on.

That's because we hardly any really decent batsman after no.4. When we get shakib and aftab back our middle order will improve and then if mahmuddulah and farhad start to fire down the order we could be getting way over 300

Blah
June 24, 2008, 07:05 PM

If i was the coach I would ask them to come to banglacricket.com and listen to those idiots with no cricket background whatsoever give you advice...

Zeeshan
June 24, 2008, 11:02 PM
If you were the BD head coach, what would you advice the team right now?

Let's get blowwwn owwwwn Owwwwwn. Lets get blown.

BD-Shardul
June 25, 2008, 01:17 AM
If I were the BD team head coach at the moment, I would have strongly advised the management to bring in a new bowling coach.

Cash$$$
June 25, 2008, 02:34 PM
Where is syed rasel???? coach? Why our bowlers are bowling like club teams????