PDA

View Full Version : I heard Khaled Mahmud is Working Hard at the nets

cricman
June 25, 2008, 12:49 PM
http://www.cricinfo.com/db/PICTURES/DB/122004/056949.jpg
Help is on the Way Ash

SS
June 25, 2008, 01:28 PM
Are Chachaaaaa tumi to deki Nazmul ar Dollar Apu r thekeo onek luf dite paroo.
Please amader Bacha

Sohel
June 25, 2008, 01:30 PM
Honestly, I don't see how Chacha could've done worse than Dollar or Farhad combined.

BanCricFan
June 25, 2008, 01:31 PM
Khaled Mahmud is a very under-rated bowler we ever had! Along with Rafiq, Shujon was a fighter unlike some of the peleyers of late.

SS
June 25, 2008, 01:31 PM
Kaled mahmud orfe the fighter will bring back the glorius bd bowling attack to the life. He is on a mission for his return. With his slow medium gentle bowling he will save us. He will be our Obama..the change we believe in for the next match. He will be our savior. He will bring back the memory of worldcup 99 by following our team rules.

Rabz
June 25, 2008, 01:37 PM
".....make him a offer he cant refuse."

Eshen
June 25, 2008, 01:41 PM
Chacha, Tapash, Nazmul, Mushfiq Babu - all are now looking better than Rajib and Dolar. Heck, even Talha probably won't be bad in comparison.

Rifat
June 25, 2008, 01:45 PM
Nazmul has got pace... just needs more consistency

Pundit
June 25, 2008, 02:20 PM
Bengali people are ruthlessly evil.

samjad
June 25, 2008, 02:33 PM
Dollar was thrown at the deep end before he was ready. All he played was in under 19 team. He wasn't even exposed enough in the A team. Stupid decision from our selectors. Poor guy will have nightmares now for long time.

crikfreak
June 25, 2008, 03:10 PM
thts wat our selectors do.. throw in players before they;re ready..

cricket_dorshok
June 25, 2008, 03:16 PM
I heard Khaled Mahmud is Working Hard at the nets
kenme sunechen? chachar bowling er sound atlantic cross koira new york aisa porse (onno keu r sunte paini). naki chacha aisa apner kane kane koia gese!!!

Antora
June 25, 2008, 06:27 PM
LOL!!!! looks like someone can jump high!!!!

Foozy
June 25, 2008, 07:18 PM
Ki re bhai?
aandha gundha hau mao....
ekkaybare fau thread...

Dhakablues
June 26, 2008, 01:06 AM
Montobbo "Nish" Proyojon.. Tobuo Bangali boley taw boli...Bhaijan, which year is this? 2008 naki 1998?

Kabir
June 26, 2008, 08:37 AM
The amount of hard work that chacha had put into the game, most of our current bunch haven't done that.

Please respect players like chacha, JO, Akram, and Nannu.

If chacha works hard, and is able to make an impact, I would suggest that the management considers him even when he's 40. Coz I know that he can do better even at that age than our 22 year olds.

thebest
June 26, 2008, 09:11 AM
The amount of hard work that chacha had put into the game, most of our current bunch haven't done that.

Please respect players like chacha, JO, Akram, and Nannu.

If chacha works hard, and is able to make an impact, I would suggest that the management considers him even when he's 40. Coz I know that he can do better even at that age than our 22 year olds.
Plus consider that he was the best captain Bangladesh ever had. Bring back Chacha. He would solve two problems - bowling of Dollar and captaincy of Ashfluke

oracle
June 26, 2008, 10:59 AM
Plus consider that he was the best captain Bangladesh ever had:-/
Why drag in the past everytime we lose? Have some patience and let the coach try out th eoptions.

thebest
June 26, 2008, 12:42 PM
:-/
Why drag in the past everytime we lose? Have some patience and let the coach try out th eoptions.
ok I forgot to put a smiley. Someone needed to retake Sarcasm 101. :-|. Do you really think I am dumb enough to think that Sujon could replace Dolar/ Farhad at the moment.
On the other note I was so impressed with Ash's captaincy for Sonargaon I was one of those who was advocating to give him the captaincy.

shajib14
June 26, 2008, 02:20 PM
Plus consider that he was the best captain Bangladesh ever had. Bring back Chacha. He would solve two problems - bowling of Dollar and captaincy of Ashfluke

record says Habibul Bashar is the best captain of bangladesh till now.

WarWolf
June 26, 2008, 02:35 PM
:-/
Patience is all we have. We have been patient, we are and inshallah we will be.:-p

AsifTheManRahman
June 26, 2008, 04:09 PM
Bengali people are ruthlessly evil.
Well people in general are inherently bad: some less, some more. We just happen to fall in the latter category.

Spitfire_x86
June 26, 2008, 04:17 PM
Chacha, Tapash, Nazmul, Mushfiq Babu - all are now looking better than Rajib and Dolar. Heck, even Talha probably won't be bad in comparison.
Taposh should be seriously considered for the national team again. He's better than everyone apart from Mashrafee and Rasel, and his batting gives him the edge over Razib in ODIs. If the likes of Dollar are considered "bowling allrounder", then I don't see how can we keep Taposh out of the team, when in his day he could do better than many of our so called batsmen.