PDA

View Full Version : do u want to see the same XI against India in the next match?

wiseshah
June 27, 2008, 04:49 PM
do u guys want the same team that played againts Srilanka and UAE?

i think we should play the same team. Though i really wanted rasel instead of Dollar, but thats not possible ATM

another concern is opening: nazim failed twice. may be we can try mehrab jr this time or SN
what u guys think?

nycpro96
June 27, 2008, 04:58 PM
SN should come bak

cricket_dorshok
June 27, 2008, 04:59 PM
no, I want Rafiq (chief selector) and Durjoy in the playing XI.

Rifat
June 27, 2008, 05:48 PM
mods, please merge the two threads...another thread was opened regarding the same issue(who should be dropped)....

Fahim
June 27, 2008, 05:52 PM
i want to see rasel

jahidus200
June 27, 2008, 06:02 PM
He'll o no dollar must drop

Electrequiem
June 27, 2008, 06:04 PM
I want to see Nazimuddin out.

Rubu
June 27, 2008, 06:22 PM
I want about half the selection to be changed :E

SN for nazimuddin.
Rajin for Alok
Rasel for Ryad

that would do for now, and it would make us a much better team.

abdulmukit
June 27, 2008, 07:02 PM
never thought i would say this that early but yes nazeem need to be droped after his poor performance in last 2 matches.

Piranha
June 27, 2008, 07:13 PM
Dolar is in need of some devaluation.

Zunaid
June 27, 2008, 07:36 PM
I want about half the selection to be changed :E

SN for nazimuddin.
Rajin for Alok
Rasel for Ryad

that would do for now, and it would make us a much better team.

I would like to replace BC member Rubu for Alok.

Sirajgonj or not.

Rubu
June 27, 2008, 09:06 PM
I would like to replace BC member Rubu for Alok.

Sirajgonj or not.I would love that. That would mean he will be posting in the match thread, meaning he will not be playing! YEA!!!!!!!!!

Zunaid
June 27, 2008, 09:10 PM
I would love that. That would mean he will be posting in the match thread, meaning he will not be playing! YEA!!!!!!!!!

*clap*

Good come back :)

detroitpagla
June 27, 2008, 10:16 PM
noooooooooooo we must keep dolar/shahadat cuz Sehwag needs to break Afridi'z fastest century record

abdulmukit
June 28, 2008, 12:05 AM
del

MohammedC
June 28, 2008, 12:08 AM
SN for Nazim
Reza for Dollar (7 runs per over is better then 12) + once upon a time he could bat

I will still keep Shahadat Rajib only on one condition- He should never bowl on legside

lamisa
June 28, 2008, 12:54 AM
drop nazim but dont bring back SN!!!!

Sohel
June 28, 2008, 01:09 AM
Nazimuddin is shite. He should never have been selected at this stage for this level. Play him and expect more of the same. If he does end up playing again, I'll be praying for a fluke of the highest order.

The "choice" between Dollar and Farhad is tough enough and I'm glad not having to make it.

Ollie should be playing A Team Cricket for at least 2 consecutive tours, and using his superior permances there to chase away his mental demons and truly justfy his inclusion for a SUSTAINABLE comeback. But now that he's here, he needs to be treated like a bowler and bat farther down the order.

Zunaid
June 28, 2008, 08:19 AM
I would love that. That would mean he will be posting in the match thread, meaning he will not be playing! YEA!!!!!!!!!

Khocha.

Kata ghae noon.

Rubu
June 28, 2008, 08:43 AM
Khocha.

Kata ghae noon.nope!

anyone who plays for BD I want them to succeed. its just that i don't want certain players to get selected.

but you gotta ask yourself one innings like this per 6 years, does it worth it? Like the previous 6 years, how many players change he will be ruining in the next 6 years?