PDA

View Full Version : look this is the reason why ashraful is immature

bablu_baba
June 28, 2008, 05:41 AM
just now bangladesh are 20 odd for 1. someone need to build up partnership and he is trying to play a paddle sweep shot to manpreet gony a seamer, that too in first 10 overs when it is not needed. i mean this is not 2020.

here being an INdian fan, i love to watch ashrafull and hoping from him today that he will make big one today. i won't mind seriously i would love to see him score a big knock today

but he need to mature his innings with good shots and no silly shots like these

Mridul
June 28, 2008, 06:33 AM
just now bangladesh are 20 odd for 1. someone need to build up partnership and he is trying to play a paddle sweep shot to manpreet gony a seamer, that too in first 10 overs when it is not needed. i mean this is not 2020.

here being an INdian fan, i love to watch ashrafull and hoping from him today that he will make big one today. i won't mind seriously i would love to see him score a big knock today

but he need to mature his innings with good shots and no silly shots like these

You are right. I also think that our batsmen have limited shots in their hands. Majority of our so called "star" batsmen score in edges or only play couple of shots they are familiar with. Eventhough Ashraful, Tamim are big stars in Bangladesh but if we compare them with other country's players you will find plenty of them playing domestic cricket. We just have to wait to see our standard to go up. But the question is how long?

bablu_baba
June 28, 2008, 06:43 AM
CAN ANy mod delete the other thread. i by mistake made it twice

sorry