PDA

View Full Version : Dolar Mahmud

sbsash
June 28, 2008, 12:38 PM
Should Dolar Mahmud get dropped from the squad? I'm not sure.

mijanur
June 28, 2008, 12:40 PM
definately

djnaved
June 28, 2008, 12:44 PM
vua thread..his performance tells us whether he is going to be dropped or not........

anakwalajinn
June 28, 2008, 02:19 PM
Okay, I have not written here for a long time, but just had to reply for this.
My personal thoughts. He is a young guy, and he has not played that many ODIS? I don't think he deserves this thread, give the guy some more time :)
Let him play 10-12-15 ODIS, and then see :)
Also, don't forget him, keep him in a pool and recall him after his domestic performances, if they are good. But, you guys are the Bangladesh fans, I just remember he made his debut against us earlier this year, and have seen some scorecards of him playing for junior sides.

WarWolf
June 28, 2008, 02:30 PM
Nothing to talk much about it. He is under prepared and he should be kept away from the national side to grow up.

Funny side of the selection is the bunch of jokers (selectors) thought that Dollar is ready for the national team. And they found that Rasel is not ready for this arena and needs to go to Ireland for valuable experience.
Poor brainless selectors......

Sohel
June 28, 2008, 02:37 PM
He actually spells his name withTWO Ls now ... :up:

He'll be back. Maybe it's time to let Milon have a go. His fielding went to hell back in 2006, but was good during the past seaon. He focuses on accuracy when it comes to his MFs, and can hit the ball harder than both Dollar and Farhad put together, but Farhad remains the cleaner hitter. His work ethic in the nets is still suspect.