PDA

View Full Version : im still happy

mijanur
June 28, 2008, 12:39 PM
i am still happy of bangladesh. are any of u guys?
our bowlers let us down 2day. i hope we will win next match
have u guys noticed that our batiing is gettin better and better in every match

BANFAN
June 28, 2008, 12:53 PM
WHy not ! Better than last 20 matches with the big 8s.

Shobha
June 28, 2008, 12:57 PM
i was ecsatic earlier on but the bowlers and fielders have dissapointed me so much that i'm not sure how to feel right about now..

MohammedC
June 28, 2008, 01:03 PM
Mijanur I can understand why you are happy.
But dont you feel bad when someone steal something which is yours or you loose something precious.
Depressing isn't it ? because thats how I feel

Sohel
June 28, 2008, 01:08 PM
Aino hefi hoite haittam, ***** *** Phorhad and Mamuidday anr hond nyagta-kori matay ghomtada na-dile ! Hoitanno ?

MohammedC
June 28, 2008, 01:14 PM
Aino heppi hoite haittam, ***** *** Phorhad and Mamuidday anr hond nyagta-kori matay ghomtada na-dile ! Hoitanno ?

Sohel Bhai, Suthra patha lagaia dio

Sohel
June 28, 2008, 01:17 PM
Sohel Bhai, Suthra patha lagaia dio

Erriyo tailtobai, eyakkare hauk kotha koisen ! Ango Dahay Hrephareshan Es faowa zayna-re.

Rifat
June 28, 2008, 01:43 PM
i would be happier if we compete in the next two matches we play in Asia cup inshallah.

i liked today's performance. these guys just need more catching practice in the scorching heat. that's all.

pappiok
June 28, 2008, 02:01 PM
im very happy that bangladesh batting line has improved. but im worry about the bowling. but i hope when rassel and saqib will back it will be good. GO BANGLADESH! WE ALWAYS WITH U! PLAY FOR UR COUNTRY NOT FOR MONEY>>>>>>>

pappiok
June 28, 2008, 02:14 PM
i think this is the best XI BD ever had in ODI CRICKET>>>>>>>>>>>>>
1)tamim
2)junaid or S.nafis
3)ashraful
4)raqibul
5)saqibul
6)alok kapali
7)rahim
8)Mashrafe
9)razzak
10)rassel
11)any pace bowler accept reza and doller( to crap for the bd team)
sorry guys i couldn't find any place for aftab and riyad because all player is really good. i will put them 12th and 13th man.

desirocker
June 28, 2008, 02:18 PM
1)tamim
2)junaid or S.nafis
3)ashraful
4)raqibul
5)saqibul
6)alok kapali
7)rahim
8)Mashrafe
9)razzak
10)rassel
sorry guys i couldn't find any place for aftab and riyad because all player is really good. i will put them 12th and 13th man.

i was thinking da same. We need both sakib n raqib. Rabiq is turning out as one of my fav. classy batsman.

Rubu
June 28, 2008, 02:34 PM
Nope, I'm not happy. Its the win or loose that is all it matter at the end of the day. I'm happy if I win scoring 150. scoring 300+ and loosing does not make me happy. that is the defeatist mentality we need to get out of. [বাংলা]সন্মান জনক পরাজয়ের চিন্তাটাই অসন্মানজনক[/বাংলা]

WarWolf
June 28, 2008, 02:44 PM
Nope, I'm not happy. Its the win or loose that is all it matter at the end of the day. I'm happy if I win scoring 150. scoring 300+ and loosing does not make me happy. that is the defeatist mentality we need to get out of. [বাংলা]সন্মান জনক পরাজয়ের চিন্তাটাই অসন্মানজনক[/বাংলা]
Rubu is reluctant to compromise. :-p
That's good. Yet we need to give the kids some support as long as they continue improving..

banglacricpagol
June 28, 2008, 02:49 PM
i dont kno if we should be happy. we did bat a lot better than our last dozen of innings, but at the end of the day we lost yet another one.

if Aloukik kapali and tamim can continue on with thier form and along with that AshFOOl magic we can really rattle our opposition in the next two games

PlanetPak
June 29, 2008, 10:12 PM
I will be happy if BAN thrash SL tomorrow!

Foozy
June 30, 2008, 02:33 AM
1)tamim
2)junaid or S.nafis
3)ashraful
4)raqibul
5)saqibul
6)alok kapali
7)rahim
8)Mashrafe
9)razzak
10)rassel

bhai zaan team to bhaloi chilo... but even though you are nto sure of a last player you have left out one of my favourite players, Mahmudullah Riyad. I would have the same team except with the addition of Mahmudullah Riyad.
Two pacers it is! Our pacers seem to be worthless. As long as we can restrict the opposition, im happy. We used to do that with 2 pacers for the most of Haba days, and our batting sucked. If we can do similar now with 2 pacers, our batsmen can knock down those runs more often than not !:)
My vote to Riyad for that empty spot out there. No need for another pacer.

sonarbangla
June 30, 2008, 02:41 AM
when riad dropped the second catch, i felt so weak tht i fall in sleep. lol. i had no options left by to close my eyes and forget everything that are going around me. Only think i hate to see the most is a Bangladeshi defeat.. especially when it comes to India.

PoorFan
June 30, 2008, 03:01 AM
Feel happy?! No way, if you know the trend of BD performance. Needless to say, BD never performed consecutive game, rather got hammered every time playing good. So be ready to get hammered by SL again, or lose your heart again.

crikfreak
June 30, 2008, 07:12 AM
i'm happy with the batting.. bowling was not that bad.. its just the fielding that let us down..

BANFAN
June 30, 2008, 09:23 AM
I will be happy if BAN thrash SL tomorrow!

Why not. We will thrash and trash SL, on demand :)

Shobhon
June 30, 2008, 09:28 AM
Asia Cup ...bye bye :(