PDA

View Full Version : AKIKA Thread - ALEX :-D

BANFAN
June 28, 2008, 01:07 PM
AKIKA of the official BC Nick of ALok Kapali to be ALEX.

Please Make your endorsement for the nick and help name the newborn BD star batsman as ALEX ! And make it his lucky name. Please beshi bhabuk hiben na maan er ortho and implications nie, it seems to be just go with him and bring luck for him, as it is today. Lets lock this lucky moment for him with this nik.

A few members have of course endorsed it in other threads, would request all of them to please reendorse here. :)

All the best Alex !!

Shobha
June 28, 2008, 01:08 PM
wohhoo, GO alex chacha!
lovin it!

Sohel
June 28, 2008, 01:10 PM
Call him Ollie, noile kufa lagbe !

BANFAN
June 28, 2008, 01:23 PM
It brought him luck from the time started calling him ALEX. Mushi also calls him the same I discovered later. So Sohel NR, please give up the Sylotee nick and get on Alex. Please bro :)

Sohel
June 28, 2008, 01:24 PM
Ollie is what GoBoy calls him. It worked for me the same way Alex worked for you. GoBoy is from Bogra's gramanchol, Alex koite polar dant sat-atta bhaiga jaibo.

"Eleks", maybe, but A-L-E-X ? Doubtful.

Rubu
June 28, 2008, 02:30 PM
Whats wrong with Aloukik Kopal? Thats matches him much better.

When BCB is about to pull the plug on a clinically dead cricket career on life support since 2003, the body shows some sign of life. That would probably make sure he never gets out of the team even though the next fluke will probably happen in another 6 years. if that is not aloukik kopal, what is?

Rifat
June 28, 2008, 03:36 PM
Whats wrong with Aloukik Kopal? Thats matches him much better.

When BCB is about to pull the plug on a clinically dead cricket career on life support since 2003, the body shows some sign of life. That would probably make sure he never gets out of the team even though the next fluke will probably happen in another 6 years. if that is not aloukik kopal, what is?

still you deny ;)

Rubu
June 28, 2008, 03:51 PM
still you deny ;)
the definition of denial is actually been shown for last 6 years.

Miraz
June 28, 2008, 04:52 PM
I sincerely hope the new found nick Alex can forget his past Alok and make a fresh start. :)

simon
June 28, 2008, 05:00 PM
but Aloukik Kopal sounds great to me.
bcse he got in the team due to the absence of Sakib or Aftab.
Now he has done so well & a grt cmback after almost 2 yrs that we want him
to stay in the team.
Bst wishes to A.Kopal

Hatebreed
June 28, 2008, 05:05 PM
Alok = Alek. Just like Alek Wek, who went from Sudanese refugee to supermodel, Alek Kapali went from Sudani scapegoat to superstar.

Omio
June 28, 2008, 05:15 PM
Call him Ollie, noile kufa lagbe !
Ollie mane ki?

oracle
June 28, 2008, 11:45 PM
A few other name changes, (anglicized just in time for Australia tour) that I had in mind:

Polo - Farhad
Raqibul- Don Raqman (goes well with Bradman)
Riad-Rick

Abd_Bakri
June 28, 2008, 11:57 PM
i heard both ollie and alex being called yesterday... i dont know which one worked for him... but i would like to watch him for few more games to become a fan.. like now i am a fan of raqib... btw... raqib is known as rocky right ?! i heard mushy call someone rocky..... and oo it was funny yesterday at the toss... danny when hosting it was introducing the captains and the referee he said whats good ash =D!! im sure he didnt understand!

BANFAN
June 30, 2008, 07:15 AM
Ollie mane ki?

Name of one of our national Kabadi team player !

If I'm not wrong :)

BANFAN
June 30, 2008, 07:29 AM
A few other name changes, (anglicized just in time for Australia tour) that I had in mind:

Polo - Farhad
Raqibul- Don Raqman (goes well with Bradman)
Riad-Rick

sounds nice and easy, all names could be anglicised, if it helps to develop a genuine cric culture? :)

crikfreak
June 30, 2008, 08:29 AM
best of luck to the new alex.. no more alok from now..