PDA

View Full Version : Alok "Dada" Kapali!!

Bengaliprince176
June 28, 2008, 03:17 PM
congrats to this young man! he's been through a lot, but lets not go overboard, still a lot that can happen, and he still has a long way to go......HOWEVER....:-D i wud just like to show u all something i posted ages ago...hehehehe

Quotes

November 11, 2007, 12:24 PM
Bengaliprince176
ODI Cricketer Join Date: March 18, 2007
Favorite Player: PRINCE OF KOLKATA!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by rifat
plus, people envy him because he is a hindu(some do envy him for that illogical reason) and it should stop.

perhaps u are rite in sum cases, i knw a Pakistani guy, who still cant comprehend the fact that KAneria, is the number test spinner for pakistan atm. simply coz he is a hindu, tho in fairness, i do belive that the 2 Mushtaqs cud still be better if given the chance.....
but on this forum, the majority of posters are educated (at least the ones who post regurlary to this site). i think the main reason to the frustration to Kapali is mainly coz of his lack of using his unquestionable talent. he reminds me of this decades version of Mark Ramprakash and Daryll Cullinan in the 90s. especially Ramprakash who my father used to curse constantly as he always let him down, he was his favourite player then. perhaps Alok will do a Dada (who was put into team at 19 at hostile biased against him). he failed in the series then, but came back masterfully 4 years later, and we all know what he has achived since...

and what did the naughty Miraz say in reply...

November 11, 2007, 12:37 PM
Miraz
BanglaCricket Editor Join Date: February 27, 2006
Favorite Player: Mohammad Rafique

Hai hai hai.............. Sourav and Alok!!!

Bengaliprince, if you do it one more time, you will be permanently removed from Dada fan club.

the cheek of Miraz!! :-p lol just joking with u bro! :big_hug:

basically im missing the presence of Saurav and Sachin in these tourneys lol, but ye the new DADA contender- ALOK DADA!

Conclusion

it was a good batting performance by BD, but a superior performance by India in that sense, BD can take the positives from this match, on a flat batting pitch, they managed to come good, showing they can use pitches to their advantages. Bowling....lets just not go there....

Best of Luck to BD in the remaining matches (btw Suresh Raina.... i hate that guy... at least let some one cooler have the century! :ticking: and also Ojha, from East Zone!! :-D)