PDA

View Full Version : ZOMG FWD: FWD: FWD: Kapali Scored the century of his lifetime

Blah
June 28, 2008, 03:19 PM
[....]

He should be captain!!!
This settles his position in the team for the next 40 years!!

:)

On a serious note. Congrats, that must have been a good innings. When kapali went to bat; I turned my computer off and went to sleep. Any chance of a replay/ highlights?

AsifTheManRahman
June 28, 2008, 06:34 PM
You don't deserve highlights for not having enough faith on him :)

His century proves that fish-eaters can score tons coming in at #6, too.

kalpurush
June 28, 2008, 07:00 PM
You don't deserve highlights for not having enough faith on him :)

His century proves that fish-eaters can score tons coming in at #6, too.
Asif bhai...I though Kapali is a vegi-eaters!!!;)

arafath79
June 28, 2008, 07:20 PM
What is gonna happen to Aftab then:-/ ? Aftab may have got big stomach by now because he is injured and out of the practice:sigh:. Aftab should start working on his fitness level and batting skills if he wants to play for BD national team in the main XI . :)

Blah
June 28, 2008, 10:38 PM
Last edited by Carte Blanche : Yesterday at 11:35 PM. Reason: PG-13 please <!-- / edit note --> <!-- controls -->

OK, just wanted to point out that the mod edited certain part of my post, assuming the worst meaning of the words I used. Which is understandable. As it is the case with most words, they have more than one meaning. One of the meaning of the word that was edited out:

"A comment issued by a person in response to another party excessively talking about or exhorting the benefits of anything; but especially something which doesn't really merit it."
Source (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=fap%20fap%20fap)

I was referring to the fact that we often over emphasize on one-off performance of players when they do good, in this case kapali.

Thought I would defend my use of words, and that the mods wouldn't think of me as a serial trouble maker. ;)

Oh by the way, I got highlights of the game, and I am not sharing it, for dissing me for dissing kapali. :)

RazabQ
June 29, 2008, 12:56 PM
Oh by the way, I got highlights of the game, and I am not sharing it, for dissing me for dissing kapali. :)To each his own ...