PDA

View Full Version : my team againts Srilanka for tomorrow

wiseshah
June 29, 2008, 12:18 PM
after the heroic performance of alex, i think we should fight against SL too. no time for relax or take it easy.

my team for tomorrow

tamim
mehrab Jr
ashraful
rakibul
alok kapali
mahmudullah
mushfiq
farhad
mashrafe
razzaq
shahadat

7 bowlers against SL, would give ash more bowling variety, plus he can also bowl. mash and razzaq should fill up their quota and rest should be altered. i want more bowling change against SL, so that their strike rate will be low and we might get more wicket.

some might say, shahriar nafees's inclusion, but i will say, mehrab jr deserve a chance tomorrow. but definitely no to nazim and dollar ATM, it seems to me both are out of form or not mentally ready for International exposure.

ehteshamul
June 29, 2008, 02:01 PM
PLAYING ELEVEN - BD VS SRLANKA, June 30 2008

Most likely the Coach and Ash would go for Nafees and not Mehrab as the latter has not played any match and is short of match experience for the Asia Cup although Mehrab Jr would have been an ideal choice.

So the final playing eleven most likely would be :

Tamim
Nafees
AShraful
Rakibul
Mushfiq
Alok
Mahadullah
Farahad
Mashrafe
Razzaq
Shahadat

Excepting Shahadat every body can bat a bit with the batting mainstay centering on Tamim,Nafees, Ashraful, Rakibul, Mushfiq, Alok.

Bowling and fielding has always been our headache . In a matter of 2 days we don’t expect miracles or drastic changes.

So our only hope is praying for Ash to win the toss and bat first .

It will be much more difficult to score against the Sri Lankans especially the spinners: Murali and New star Baw Mendis who had just demolished Pakistan with his spinning magics returning figures of 10 overs no maiden 47 runs 4 wickets.

In the pace department barring Vaas nobody is threatening so our batsman should be comfortably able to negotiate Sri lankan pace attack.

For tomorrow’s match anything 250 and above against Sri lanka would be a bonus for us.

We want our team to put up a great fight . Show improved bowling and fielding performance.

Our prayers are with BD CRICKET TEAM.

Allah Hafez.

Cheers!

Whatever THE MIND OF MAN can CONCEIVE and BELIEVE it can ACHIEVE – Napolean Hill

Every ADVERSITY, every FAILURE and every HEARTACHE carries with it the SEED of an equivalent or a greater BENEFIT - Napolean Hill

sbsash
June 29, 2008, 03:53 PM
even though we want the bangladesh team to make the batting order like the way we want they will not listen to us.

Sohel
June 29, 2008, 06:27 PM
Batting Order: -

1. Tamim.
2. Obhi (Why not ? he sights the ball early, and has been a bharchual oferner anyway, maybe he'll do better THIS time around).
3. Nirala.
4. Abir.
5. Alok.
6. GoBoy.
7. Riyad.
8. Farhad.
9. MaMu.
10. Abdurrajjakraj.
11. Rajib.

12th man: Golla Jr. for his fielding.

BTW, Golla Jr. is a middle order batsman and hasn't opened the innings in domestic cricket over the last 2 seasons, AFAIK. The opener's slot is a specialized position and should be treated that way. If not, expect more failures like Nazim, also not an opener in domestic cricket.

MohammedC
June 29, 2008, 07:12 PM
Batting Order: -

1. Tamim.
2. Obhi (Why not ? he sights the ball early, and has been a bharchual oferner anyway, maybe he'll do better THIS time around).
3. Nirala.
4. Abir.
5. Alok.
6. GoBoy.
7. Riyad.
8. Farhad.
9. MaMu.
10. Abdurrajjakraj.
11. Rajib.

12th man: Golla Jr. for his fielding.

BTW, Golla Jr. is a middle order batsman and hasn't opened the innings in domestic cricket over the last 2 seasons, AFAIK. The opener's slot is a specialized position and should be treated that way. If not, expect more failures like Nazim, also not an opener in domestic cricket.

:timeout: Obiashly iu mishd Ashraful. We need explanation. :-D

Murad
June 29, 2008, 07:47 PM
:timeout: Obiashly iu mishd Ashraful. We need explanation. :-D

Obhi is the Ashraful. :-D

Murad
June 29, 2008, 07:47 PM
We are playing the same team tomorrow that played against India.