PDA

View Full Version : AND THATS 400 FOR SAIFULLAH AKRAM!!!

Hasib
November 8, 2003, 02:43 AM
I HAVE REACHED 400 AT LAST. I must say it was my slowest hundred... but at last i've made it...

:fanflag:

Zobair
November 9, 2003, 08:03 PM
the quality of your century is what matters.

Orpheus
November 9, 2003, 11:10 PM
[Edited on 10-11-2003 by tehsin]

Sami
November 13, 2003, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by Orpheus
[Edited on 10-11-2003 by tehsin]

Hilarious Tehsin Bhai... hahahah... cant believe u did that :D But I guess I cud see that coming :D wasnt it possible to just remove the post completely???

Zobair
November 13, 2003, 10:29 PM
poor orphy is working hard for his 500 :) every post counts...:lol:

Hasib
November 16, 2003, 03:10 AM
the quality of your century is what matters.

Well... you can go through my last say about 250 posts... they are of quality.(yeah yeah yeah I know my first few were ummm.... out of this world)

By the way... is Orpheus being offensive?

:-/ (i missed his post)

chinaman
November 16, 2003, 03:17 AM
Orpheus is a good guy with a big heart.

Sami
November 16, 2003, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by chinaman
Orpheus is a good guy with a big heart.

Yes he does ;) the biggest one u can get :D :lol:

Orpheus
November 16, 2003, 11:41 PM
don't like it a bit. It use to be much better when a brother can speak his mind without being admonished. Well screw you!

All of you suck! Even that pompous pimp!

Hasib
November 17, 2003, 03:15 AM
hmmm....

chinaman
November 17, 2003, 03:48 AM
Speaking one's mind and indecent commenting are two diferent things and you know it well. You just cann't go arround calling ppl names, that's not brotherly.

reinausagi
November 17, 2003, 11:21 AM
Hasib posted:

hmmm

Hasib, I see that you're working on you quintiple century already.:lol::lol::lol:

oracle
November 17, 2003, 11:39 AM
Hasib,

Congratulations. Yes, your posts have improved. :)

Orpheus
November 17, 2003, 09:52 PM
If I am not mistaken, i think you haven't been around for quiet a long time....

Anyways, just letting you know that I have always enjoyed those short and witty replies! So keep em coming... They were frequent when you joined us. What happened? Giving too much HWs in Class?

[Edited on 18-11-2003 by Orpheus]

Tehsin
November 17, 2003, 10:02 PM
I will really appreciate it if you keep your personal problems to yourself. No need to pick on random individuals on a cricket message board. Just because you are SAD does not give you any right to attack other people.

I was about to delete your latest post but felt sorry for you. I am hoping that you will show respect to other members (unless they personally attack you) and you will exercise some manners on the board.

Orpheus
November 17, 2003, 10:31 PM
Interesting post tehsin! If I had personal problems and I was sad, I don't think I would be visiting or posting on this board.

Anyways, I think I have always posted like that and got edited or rebuked! It aint gonna change! Please no pity - do your thing :)

Next time I will use a lot of smileys on my post... that may clear up many confusions!

Cheers!

By the way, how was my "suck" post a violation? Just wondering. If you thought the term pimp for "pompous" was derogatory - think again. The pompous part was used as a vocabulary as in "that pompous bastard" - the "pimp" has its on history from our chat room! Let the man who is getting insulted comment first - So I can just laugh on his face!

[Edited on 18-11-2003 by Orpheus]