PDA

View Full Version : the fall of Kenya...

al Furqaan
August 5, 2008, 08:32 PM
the one time world cup semi finalists have just gone down the drain.

they couldn't even fight the dutch off to qualify for the T20 world cup...will they even make it to the 2011 world cup???

sad to see them fall off like this. i blame a lack of matches against top sides...

cricman
August 5, 2008, 08:36 PM
the one time world cup semi finalists have just gone down the drain.

they couldn't even fight the dutch off to qualify for the T20 world cup...will they even make it to the 2011 world cup???

sad to see them fall off like this. i blame a lack of matches against top sides...

It;s the T20, they beat the same Dutch SIde a Week ago, remember Uganda beat them in T20's

There Still Favorite to win IC trophy, If you have to blame anyone blame Cricket Kenya

Plus I think you saw what our pipeline did vs Ireland a few weeks ago far worse than what Kenya is at

BD-Shardul
August 6, 2008, 06:58 AM
Kenya was such a potential team. I feel sad for Kenyan cricketers and Kenyan Cricket fans. We even had a Kenyan BC memeber who posted here when Kenya toured Bangladesh in 2006.

akabir77
August 6, 2008, 09:12 AM
This was bound to happen as they had only 2 player to depend on. And some where sure they deserved TEST status before us... Who would play the game after those two?

Ajfar
August 6, 2008, 09:19 AM
is tikolo still playing for kenya??

Tigers_eye
August 6, 2008, 09:34 AM
is tikolo still playing for kenya??
Yes!! I suspect his reflex is getting slower with age.

Sovik
August 6, 2008, 10:01 AM
Tikolo is 38 and odoyo isn't performing well.

MohammedC
August 6, 2008, 12:12 PM
Maurice Odumbe that name rings a bell. What happened to him

al Furqaan
August 6, 2008, 01:24 PM
they had tikolo, odumbe, shah, and odoyo as international class...but they wouldn't have fared much better than bashar's gang in Test cricket.

Sovik
August 6, 2008, 04:20 PM
Maurice Odumbe that name rings a bell. What happened to him

got banned for match fixing.