PDA

View Full Version : Match Thread: Bangladeshis vs. AIS 3rd OD

Pages : [1] 2

Rommel
August 22, 2008, 05:54 AM
My very first match thread. Hopefully, we can win this game. GO BD GO!!!!

Rommel
August 22, 2008, 05:56 AM
Can mods please edit the title to Bangladeshis vs. AIS 3rd OD Practice Match. Thanks!

brockley
August 22, 2008, 06:27 AM
Look forward to the game.
Will be interesting to see if the AIS can return from defeat and win this game.
Nonetheless coach mcfayden very happy with the efforts by the young aussie lads.
The AIS game against australia will be their last game together before they go back to their state squads,what a thriill for the boys.
Dunno who will win tomorrow.
The bangladesh batting is a bit of a worry,no one really went on with it in the 2nd game apart from tthe keeper and mortaza.

Ishtylish cricketer
August 22, 2008, 07:08 AM
It's time for Bd boys to grab AIS by the throat and go for the kill. I am looking for bowling improvements from the spearheads and a more economical performance from the spinners. Tamim should play this match and continue his good form.

bujhee kom
August 22, 2008, 10:02 AM
go bdeshis!
best of luck to the boys!
very excited!
:fanflag::flag:

BANFAN
August 22, 2008, 10:24 AM
Any news of the playing 11 yet? What about injury of Rakib? is he playing this match??

Ajfar
August 22, 2008, 10:54 AM
zunaed shud play instead of mehrab jr.

Dhakablues
August 22, 2008, 10:55 AM
In the meantime,, check this out:
http://content-usa.cricinfo.com/bangladesh/content/image/365882.html

"Obhisashly nobody ij looking at him"

MohammedC
August 22, 2008, 11:08 AM
Any news of the playing 11 yet? What about injury of Rakib? is he playing this match??

When did Rakib got injured?

Anyway Good Luck to the boys. Hope they can perform better than last match.

MohammedC
August 22, 2008, 11:09 AM
zunaed shud play instead of mehrab jr.

Is he there yet ? How long was his flight ?

bujhee kom
August 22, 2008, 11:13 AM
In the meantime,, check this out:
http://content-usa.cricinfo.com/bangladesh/content/image/365882.html

aare, daroon to! ash is about to sing or recite a chora/kobita!
did mehrab jr. sing to the girls?:D

MohammedC
August 22, 2008, 11:20 AM
http://www.cricinfo.com/db/PICTURES/CMS/93400/93417.jpg

Junaid Siddique has a hit at the nets after arriving in Australia, Darwin, August 22, 2008

Any one see any net? I thought so. CI is............

SS
August 22, 2008, 11:32 AM
Should n't Big z keep his bat little straight. He will get a edge if he plays Aussie bowlers.

jisaan
August 22, 2008, 11:33 AM
insha-Allah this will turn out to be a LUCKY BREAK for JS

BANFAN
August 22, 2008, 12:29 PM
When did Rakib got injured?

Your Post # 10 (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/showthread.php?t=27516)

Balls wheezed past the nose regularly and Roqibul Hassan was rattled by a lifter from Nazmul Hossain and had to administer ice on his fingers.

I thought Rakib also has some minor injury for which he was administered ice. Is it?

MohammedC
August 22, 2008, 12:33 PM
Your Post # 10 (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/showthread.php?t=27516)

I thought Rakib also has some minor injury for which he was administered ice. Is it?

Yeah that was day before the first Warm-up match. I doubt it was serious otherwise management would have rested him.

Razi
August 22, 2008, 01:32 PM
Focus on positive batting
Tigercricket.com, Darwin

Bangladesh captain Mohammad Ashraful (L) signs autographs for two young fans at the Palmerston High School in Darwin during a reception yesterday. PHOTO: TIGERCRICKET.COM
After a full day's rest it was back to business again for the Tigers. With the third match against the spirited Australian Institute of Sports (AIS) coming up on Saturday, the Bangladesh team trained at the Marrara Oval in the afternoon yesterday.

Zunaed Siddiqui, the left-handed opening batsman who had replaced the injured Nazimuddin, had his first practice in Australia since arriving on Wednesday evening. There was a torrid welcome for Zunaed at the centre wicket as he was hit on the chin by a Shahadat Hossain bouncer. After given all clear by the physio Zunaed batted in the practice nets and was rammed in the gloves by a delivery from a local net bowler that jumped from length. He will get another opportunity to adjust to the pitches and conditions here when he goes to open with Tamim Iqbal in Saturday's game at the Gardens Oval. Left-arm spinner Abdur Razzak and batsman Mehrab Hossain are likely to be rested Saturday along with pace bowler Dollar Mahmud.

The AIS will miss the services of Queensland quick bowler Grant Sullivan who pulled a hamstring after bowling just nine balls in the second match and hobbled off the field.

Tigers vice-captain Mashrafe Bin Mortaza, who made a match-winning unbeaten 56 in the second game and shared 97 with wicketkeeper Dhiman Ghosh felt the team was getting better with every game.

"We bowled a lot better in the second match. We were aggressive and went all out. Shahadat was fast and hostile and Razzak came back brilliantly after going for a few in his early overs. It is very difficult to keep the runs down on such a good track but we showed improvement," said Mortaza who also liked the batting approach.

"The batsmen were positive throughout and attacked. That was very good. Everyone has looked in touch in the two matches. We just need the guys to play smart cricket in the middle overs and not take unnecessary risks. Runs will come on this pitch if you just stay there. Dhiman's innings was the perfect example."

Later in the morning, Tigers skipper Mohammad Ashraful was the guest of honour at Palmerston High School where he paid a visit. It is not often that international teams tour the Northern Territory and therefore it was a memorable experience for the children at the school to have Test cricket's youngest centurion in their midst.

The trip was organised by Iqbal Faruque, a Bangladeshi teacher at the school.

Palmerston High School was Northern Territories' school cricket champions in 2005 and 2006. It has about 1000 students from Middle School and Senior School to Diploma level. Sports is greatly encouraged here and the school prides itself in sporting facilities that encourages youngsters in choosing any sport.

Around 300 students gathered along with school staff to greet Ashraful and Bangladesh Team officials during their visit. The most anticipated part was the question and answer session where students asked the Bangladesh captain about his career and cricket philosophy.

"You have to have a dream. When I was very young I had big dreams and saw myself playing against Sachin Tendulkar, Ricky Ponting and Brian Lara. The next step is to work hard in the proper way. You should always work harder on your weaknesses and know your strengths," Ashraful said when asked what it takes to become an international sportsman.

The school's choir sang a welcome song followed by the presentation of the Guns n Roses number Sweet Child O Mine by one of the teachers. The Tigers captain and officials spent around a couple of hours at the school.

Some hundred Palmerston High School students will be given tickets to the Bangladesh-Australia second ODI on September 3 by the Northern Territory Cricket Association. The lucky students will be selected from an essay competition on 'why they should be given the ticket to the match.

TEAMS

BANGLADESH (from): Tamim Iqbal, Zunaed Siddiqui, Mohammad Ashraful (c), Rokibul Hassan, Shakib Al Hasan, Alok Kapali, Dhiman Ghosh (wk), Mahmudullah Riyad, Farhad Reza, Mashrafe Bin Mortaza, Shahadat Hossain, Nazmul Hossain, Abdur Razzak, Mehrab Hossain, Dollar Mahmud.

AIS (from): Stephen O'Keefe, Matthew Wade (wk), Peter Forrest, Steven Smith, Usman Khawaja, Moises Henriques (c), Michael Hill, Freg Moller, Ben Cutting, Jon Holland, Peter George, Theo Doropoulos, Liam Davis.

BANFAN
August 22, 2008, 02:18 PM
Thanks razi, I was wondering what Ash spoke in his speach.

It has been some time since his exam, Sakib isn't getting runs. Hope he bats well. Good luck Boys.

bujhee kom
August 22, 2008, 02:38 PM
thank you dear razi bhai for posting the whole clip!
i wasn't feeling too good today and reading about the school, the kids and ash made me happy.
guns n roses - sweet child o' mine - by a teacher - that is sweet, funny and innocent at the same time!
i am glad the students are gonna get tickets to the 2nd match! i wish all of the kids that want to go could go!
i am glad about mash's comments! very clear and to the point! focused and precise, i like it very much!

HereWeGo
August 22, 2008, 02:46 PM
thank you dear razi bhai for posting the whole clip!
i wasn't feeling too good today and reading about the school, the kids and ash made me happy.
guns n roses - sweet child o' mine - by a teacher - that is sweet, funny and innocent at the same time!
i am glad the students are gonna get tickets to the 2nd match! i wish all of the kids that want to go could go!
i am glad about mash's comments! very clear and to the point! focused and precise, i like it very much!

Sweet child of mine was originally sung by Bob dylan (i think), definately not an original by GnR. However the version by GnR is the most famous.

kalpurush
August 22, 2008, 02:50 PM
thanks razi, i was wondering what ash spoke in his speach.

It has been some time since his exam, sakib isn't getting runs. Hope he bats well. Good luck boys.
আমি ভাবলাম ....ঠাকুর মা'র ঝুলি থেকে কিস্ সা বলছিল...;)

MohammedC
August 22, 2008, 03:14 PM
Originally Posted by Tigercricket.com

Zunaed Siddiqui, the left-handed opening batsman who had replaced the injured Nazimuddin, had his first practice in Australia since arriving on Wednesday evening. There was a torrid welcome for Zunaed at the centre wicket as he was hit on the chin by a Shahadat Hossain bouncer. After given all clear by the physio Zunaed batted in the practice nets and was rammed in the gloves by a delivery from a local net bowler that jumped from length. He will get another opportunity to adjust to the pitches and conditions here when he goes to open with Tamim Iqbal in Saturday's game at the Gardens Oval.

Shahadat kepse. Zunaed miar khobor ase.

akabir77
August 22, 2008, 03:38 PM
what time the game will start (CST Time USA) and if u have the phone number of the ground let me know i will call them to get the score.

SS
August 22, 2008, 03:42 PM
Shahadat hossain's bouncer hit in the chin
if it were not Big Z but another Aussie they will have Grin
In practice match and net our bowlers look so mean
When it comes to real match you see how others ruin

Rifat
August 22, 2008, 04:01 PM
what time the game will start (CST Time USA) and if u have the phone number of the ground let me know i will call them to get the score.

from 8:00 pm till 8:30 around that time it shall start.

people you should convert World time converter from cricinfo or google it if you are unable to calculate...

MohammedC
August 22, 2008, 04:03 PM

This is what I found from the net

Waratah Sports Club Inc

Function Centres & Organisers - Darwin, NT

Address

Gardens Oval, Gilruth Ave
Darwin
NT, 0800
Australia

<SCRIPT language=javascript>document.write(rot_decode('<u7>Pbagnpg Qrgnvyf</u7><qy vq="pbagnpgQrgnvyf"><qg>Cu:</qg><qq>(53) 3436 1871</qq></qy>'));</SCRIPT>Contact Details

<DL id=contactDetails><DT>Ph: <DD>(08) 8981 6326</DD></DL>Source:

http://www.cricinfo.com/db/PICTURES/CMS/93300/93317.icon.jpg (http://content-uk.cricinfo.com/bangladesh/content/image/365406.html)

Name of the club is written on the bungalow type house

makorsha
August 22, 2008, 04:05 PM
Sweet child of mine was originally sung by Bob dylan (i think), definately not an original by GnR. However the version by GnR is the most famous.
wrong it was written by GnR and the lick was by slash..
some idiots think it is a racist song but it was written for Axl's GF.
anyways Cricket Please!
After watching us playing against Aussies these free ticket holders will hate the whole BD team..
or may be these guys will turn into new BD fans.
I would go for the second..

akabir77
August 22, 2008, 04:16 PM
from 8:00 pm till 8:30 around that time it shall start.

people you should convert World time converter from cricinfo or google it if you are unable to calculate...

cricinfo khela cover korche naki? last time to keo update dea nai but bc?

and thanks for the time...

MC bhai thanks for the links and number

HereWeGo
August 22, 2008, 04:50 PM
wrong it was written by GnR and the lick was by slash..
some idiots think it is a racist song but it was written for Axl's GF.
anyways Cricket Please!
After watching us playing against Aussies these free ticket holders will hate the whole BD team..
or may be these guys will turn into new BD fans.
I would go for the second..

Sorry, my bad...I confused it with "knockin on heavens door"....

zia
August 22, 2008, 04:52 PM
It's 7.22 am at Darwin now. Anoter 38 minutes to go. Good luck Bangaldesh. Inhsallah we will WIN.

Gowza
August 22, 2008, 06:11 PM
naughty shahadat, not supposed to beat up your own men during practice, leave it for the matches mate. Theo Doropoulos and Usman Khawaja are pretty good batsmen, doropoulos apparently demolished some of the opposition in the emerging players tournament, never heard of peter george. khawaja is believed to be the first local australian muslim and first player of pakistani australian background to play FC cricket in australia (not sure how true it is but that's what the headlines say).

bujhee kom
August 22, 2008, 07:15 PM
salaam bhais and apas!
Bismillah!
tehsin bhai, waiting for that text mssg! or should i call them? i am ready to work!

Tehsin
August 22, 2008, 07:21 PM
Call them please.

bujhee kom
August 22, 2008, 07:23 PM
should i call the ground that mohammed bhai posted?

Tehsin
August 22, 2008, 07:25 PM
Yes. The game should have started. Billah bhai is probably bz as well.

Gowza
August 22, 2008, 07:26 PM
what time was the match supposed to start darwin time?

MohammedC
August 22, 2008, 07:36 PM
What is the telephone code for Australia

bujhee kom
August 22, 2008, 07:41 PM
mohammed bhai, hold on. i am looking it up!

bujhee kom
August 22, 2008, 07:43 PM
+61+8+

Miraz
August 22, 2008, 07:43 PM
2 overs, 3 runs 1 wicket. :(

Tamim gone.

Rifat
August 22, 2008, 07:45 PM
good to see Bangladesh Batting first. Tamim gone. no problem i will be happy as long as he gets his Ton when it counts ;)

bujhee kom
August 22, 2008, 07:45 PM
line's busy!

MohammedC
August 22, 2008, 07:46 PM
Bangladesh are batting (dont know who won the toss)

3/1 after 3 overs

bujhee kom
August 22, 2008, 07:47 PM
2 overs, 3 runs 1 wicket. :(
Tamim gone.
thank you miraz bhai!
are you in touch with the ground?
calling them? i get busy tone!
when i get through should i ask for rex?

damn, tamim!

MohammedC
August 22, 2008, 07:48 PM
Ok we all may be calling the same number. Lets have bit of discipline. After all we do not want to upset our friend from Australia

Miraz
August 22, 2008, 07:50 PM
Yap! I am in touch with the media manager of Bangladesh team.

bujhee kom
August 22, 2008, 07:51 PM
okay, but do i specificly ask for rex the man? or whoever answers, i say 'yo, what's the score?'

bujhee kom
August 22, 2008, 07:55 PM
thank you both miraz bhai and mohammed bhai!
does it mean i don't have to call and harrass rex then?

MohammedC
August 22, 2008, 07:55 PM
line's busy!

beause I was speaking with them. Any way the person that I spoke to his name is Scott. Scott is happy to recieve calls and update us every hour.

Miraz
August 22, 2008, 07:57 PM
okay, but do i specificly ask for rex the man? or whoever answers, i say 'yo, what's the score?'
If you have the number of Rabeed Imam, our media manager, he will answer the phone and you can directly ask him for the updates.

I am assuming Tehsin bhai/Billah bhai has given you the number and authorized you to call him.

Rifat
August 22, 2008, 07:59 PM
the best thing that should be is that Rabeed Imam buy a laptop and wireless Internet and then register with BC and then just directly update us every 30 minutes or so..
that way he won't be annoyed and we will get our updates from time to time, would save a lot of trouble

Tehsin
August 22, 2008, 08:07 PM
Rifat,

The stadium does not have internet access. RI has always been gracious and if he gets annoyed, he will let us know.

Also, he is registered with BC. Has been for a long time. :)

bujhee kom
August 22, 2008, 08:09 PM
If you have the number of Rabeed Imam, our media manager, he will answer the phone and you can directly ask him for the updates.
I am assuming Tehsin bhai/Billah bhai has given you the number and authorized you to call him.
yeah miraz bhai, we are volunteering tonight, been in touch wiht billah and tehsin bhai. RI is supposed to text us! been waiting for the text, nothing came!

bujhee kom
August 22, 2008, 08:12 PM
tehsin bhai any new news after tamim's departure?
no text mssg coming! still waiting!

MohammedC
August 22, 2008, 08:12 PM
I am going to keep my word to Scott and call them around 0140 hr (GMT). In the mean time some one else can try.

+618 89816326 They wont be able to give you in depth scorecard

MohammedC
August 22, 2008, 08:14 PM
<TABLE cellSpacing=5 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD noWrap>Tehsin (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=2) <!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: postbit_onlinestatus -->http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/images/BanglaCricket/statusicon/user_online.gif <!-- END TEMPLATE: postbit_onlinestatus --><SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_723673", true); </SCRIPT>
Administrator
BanglaCricket Founder

</TD><TD width="100%"></TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap>Join Date: June 20, 2002
<!-- Added Fav Player -->Favorite Player: Tamim and Masri (now)
<!-- End Fav Player -->Posts: 7,000

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Congrats Tehsin Bhai for reaching 7000 post

bujhee kom
August 22, 2008, 08:19 PM
47/2 after 10 overs
damn, at this rate 250 hobe ki ajke?

Miraz
August 22, 2008, 08:19 PM
Bangladesh 38/2 after 10 overs.

Tamim and Zunaed gone. Ashraful 17, Kapali 16 batting.

MohammedC
August 22, 2008, 08:20 PM
47/2 after 10 overs

Thanks Bhujee-Kom did you call them or is it text from RI

bujhee kom
August 22, 2008, 08:21 PM
congrats tehsin bhai for 7k runs!

Rifat
August 22, 2008, 08:22 PM
will we see this today?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5RYMaat7MpI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5RYMaat7MpI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
i can't take it anymore, Alok kapali is my new favorite player :flag::D

btw, congrats Tehsin "uncle" for reaching 7000!

bujhee kom
August 22, 2008, 08:23 PM
i called, but when i typed i thought he (scott) said 47? i am sorry i probably got the wrong total!

bujhee kom
August 22, 2008, 08:26 PM
Bangladesh 38/2 after 10 overs.
Tamim and Zunaed gone. Ashraful 17, Kapali 16 batting.
thank you miraz bhai for the correct score! man, tamim and z got out for a total of only 5 runs!

Tehsin
August 22, 2008, 08:27 PM
Darn, 7K hoye gelo and I didn't even realize it. Is the site running slow for anyone else? Need to sue the server folks.

MohammedC
August 22, 2008, 08:29 PM
Big Z needed to stay on.

bujhee kom
August 22, 2008, 08:33 PM
right about big z! now the pressure and scrutiny will continue to build!
sounds like tough fast balls to me, just sensing, you know! can we make 250 today?
can AA double click and take us to the promise land?

MohammedC
August 22, 2008, 08:49 PM
Damn my dad is glued to the phone can make the call

MohammedC
August 22, 2008, 08:54 PM
79/4 after 19 oovers

bujhee kom
August 22, 2008, 08:56 PM
thank you mohammed bhai!
man, i am depressed!
at this rate can we even make 200 today?

Tehsin
August 22, 2008, 09:03 PM
79 for 4? They were 191 for 7 before the 8th wickets saved the last match. This is the FOW from the last match:

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=5 border=0><TBODY><TR class=TableRow><TD align=left>Batsman</TD><TD align=left>Fall of Wicket</TD><TD align=left>Partnership</TD><TD align=left>Batsmen</TD><TD align=left>Over</TD><TR class=TableRow><TD align=left>MU Riad</TD><TD align=right>29-1</TD><TD align=right>29</TD><TD align=left>MU Riad (17) M Hossain (Jr) (9)</TD><TD align=right>5.3</TD></TR><TR class=TableRow><TD align=left>M Ashraful</TD><TD align=right>95-2</TD><TD align=right>66</TD><TD align=left>M Ashraful (41) M Hossain (Jr) (18)</TD><TD align=right>14.2</TD></TR><TR class=TableRow><TD align=left>M Hossain (Jr)</TD><TD align=right>101-3</TD><TD align=right>6</TD><TD align=left>M Hossain (Jr) (0) R Hassan (5)</TD><TD align=right>15.5</TD></TR><TR class=TableRow><TD align=left>R Hassan</TD><TD align=right>114-4</TD><TD align=right>13</TD><TD align=left>R Hassan (11) SA Hasan (2)</TD><TD align=right>17.2</TD></TR><TR class=TableRow><TD align=left>A Kopali</TD><TD align=right>155-5</TD><TD align=right>41</TD><TD align=left>A Kopali (24) SA Hasan (16)</TD><TD align=right>23.1</TD></TR><TR class=TableRow><TD align=left>SA Hasan</TD><TD align=right>169-6</TD><TD align=right>14</TD><TD align=left>SA Hasan (5) D Ghosh (9)</TD><TD align=right>26.5</TD></TR><TR class=TableRow><TD align=left>A Razzak</TD><TD align=right>191-7</TD><TD align=right>22</TD><TD align=left>A Razzak (9) D Ghosh (11)</TD><TD align=right>31.4</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

We obviously have our work cut out with the top order.

Miraz
August 22, 2008, 09:04 PM
79-4 after 19, Ashraful 21, Kapali 35.

Rifat
August 22, 2008, 09:06 PM

how can Ashraful and kapali have a partnership for both the 3rd and the 5th wicket?

Miraz
August 22, 2008, 09:09 PM
how can Ashraful and kapali have a partnership for both the 3rd and the 5th wicket?
They have already returned to the pavillion.

abdulmukit
August 22, 2008, 09:12 PM
DAMMNIT! this is not the score i wanted to see after woke up from sleep :-(

bujhee kom
August 22, 2008, 09:18 PM
120/4 after 26 overs - courtesy of scott

bujhee kom
August 22, 2008, 09:21 PM
can shakib score big today?

Miraz
August 22, 2008, 09:22 PM
127-4 after 27 overs. Shakib 43*, Roqibul 14*

MohammedC
August 22, 2008, 09:26 PM
Productive last 7 overs. 41 runs from it

MohammedC
August 22, 2008, 09:32 PM
Good to see Sakib getting some runs. Rokib The Rock should get a big score today.

Miraz
August 22, 2008, 09:36 PM
162-4 after 31 overs. Shakib 68* and Roqib 22*

Rohel
August 22, 2008, 09:38 PM
good to see sakib is doing great

Rohel
August 22, 2008, 09:39 PM
well we need good top order bas with tamim

abdulmukit
August 22, 2008, 09:41 PM
WOW! nice going hasans...... shakib will get 100 today insha-allah

zia
August 22, 2008, 09:43 PM
Shakib go for a century...

bujhee kom
August 22, 2008, 09:44 PM
thank you miraz bhai!
great going shakib! hhc didn't take it away after all! he accelerated the rate! Alhamdulillah!
hope raqib blast a big score!

zia
August 22, 2008, 09:47 PM
How often do you guys call? What's the score.

zia
August 22, 2008, 09:57 PM
Are guys sleeping? It's only 7.55 pm in Los Angeles. Getting impatient.

Miraz
August 22, 2008, 10:00 PM
Are guys sleeping? It's only 7.55 pm in Los Angeles. Getting impatient.

It's 4 AM in London. I not going to bed to give you regular updates. :)

bujhee kom
August 22, 2008, 10:01 PM
hold on!

zia
August 22, 2008, 10:02 PM
Thanks, bro. That's like a true BD cricket fan.

bujhee kom
August 22, 2008, 10:02 PM
may Allah bless your good soul and your family, miraz bhai!

Miraz
August 22, 2008, 10:03 PM
Final update from me.

Bangladesh 202-6 after 41 over.

Shakib 67, Roqib 40*, Dhiman is now batting with Roqib.

bujhee kom
August 22, 2008, 10:05 PM
Final update from me.
Bangladesh 202-6 after 41 over.
Shakib 67, Roqib 40*, Dhiman is now batting with Roqib.
final miraz bhai - you're going to sleep?

MohammedC
212/6 after 41

zia
hold on!
Bhai "hold on" boley to apni kaz sarlen. Ami to tension e more jacchi!:shh:

zia
August 22, 2008, 10:07 PM
Next 9 overs are very crucial. Will we get at least 80?

bujhee kom
August 22, 2008, 10:07 PM
hold on! line busy!

zia
August 22, 2008, 10:08 PM
hold on!
Bujhee kom!

Miraz
August 22, 2008, 10:09 PM
final miraz bhai - you're going to sleep?

Yap! will try to get 2-3 hours sleep, I promised a big day out to my kids
tomorrow.

abdulmukit
August 22, 2008, 10:10 PM
can we somehow lift the total close to 300??? dhiman have to hit some quick runs now not much of overs left.

zia
August 22, 2008, 10:11 PM
tomorrow.
Will it be end of updates? What is the number in Australia with country and city code please?

Rifat
August 22, 2008, 10:11 PM
tomorrow.

আহারে...বেচারা

Nabil-Jpn
August 22, 2008, 10:14 PM
Assalamu-Alikum.
Alhamdulillah, we are doing good job here. Thanks BD cricket members for the live scoring, IshaAllah I hope the same batting with the AUS national team.........................

Miraz
August 22, 2008, 10:16 PM
222-6 after 45 overs. Roqibul 44*, Riyad 14*

bujhee kom
222/6 after 45 overs!

Miraz
Tehsin bhai, please take over. I am going to bed now.

zia
August 22, 2008, 10:17 PM
বুযি কম -আপনি কি আপডেট দিবেন?

bujhee kom
August 22, 2008, 10:17 PM
Assalamu-Alikum.
Alhamdulillah, we are doing good job here. Thanks BD cricket members for the live scoring, IshaAllah I hope the same batting with the AUS national team.........................
walikum-as-salam bhai!
i hope so too!

abdulmukit
August 22, 2008, 10:18 PM
i thought dhiman is betting and no t riad?

zia
August 22, 2008, 10:18 PM
Tehsin bhai, please take over. I am going to bed now.
Thanks. Enjoy your day with your kids.

bujhee kom
August 22, 2008, 10:22 PM
বুযি কম -আপনি কি আপডেট দিবেন?

of course zia bhai! ami achi shara raat jaga! amar wife amar upor jhari nitesilo bhai, ei jonno chupchap chilaam kichukkhon!

ami update dibo!
if you still want the ground's number - +6108 89816326 - the man's name is scott, very nice guy, he will only give you basic raw score - which we are grateful for, no doubt!

Nabil-Jpn
Thanks Bujhee kom bhai
I think, BD team should open Tamim with Diman and Alok and riad both should stay in the team

Rifat
will this be a good enough score for AIS?

zia
August 22, 2008, 10:25 PM
of course zia bhai! ami achi shara raat jaga! amar wife amar upor jhari nitesilo bhai, ei jonno chupchap chilaam kichukkhon!

ami update dibo!
if you still want the ground's number - +6108 89816326 - the man's name is scott, very nice guy, he will only give you basic raw score - which we are grateful for, no doubt!
Tell my sissy that she has a great husband. Good job. Just do this to her:notworthy:. It works with my wife1

bujhee kom
August 22, 2008, 10:27 PM
absolutely always nabil-jpn bhai!
rifat bhai, i am worried that this low score will put much extra pressure on our bowlers when they already have enough of that!

Nabil-Jpn
August 22, 2008, 10:28 PM
Bhai, Cricket khela dekhar jonne wife-er jari khawa sunnot! Bolen Alhamdulillah!! May Allah give us peace-wom shanti!!

[QUOTE=bujhee kom;723737]of course zia bhai! ami achi shara raat jaga! amar wife amar upor jhari nitesilo bhai, ei jonno chupchap chilaam kichukkhon!

Dhruvo
August 22, 2008, 10:30 PM
Oh no,tamim out so early? ,its good to see rakib and shakib back on the runs again though,I just hope we reach 250.

Rohel
August 22, 2008, 10:31 PM
251/7

kalpurush
August 22, 2008, 10:33 PM
<TABLE cellSpacing=5 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD noWrap>Tehsin (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=2) <!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: postbit_onlinestatus -->http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/images/BanglaCricket/statusicon/user_online.gif <!-- END TEMPLATE: postbit_onlinestatus --><SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_723673", true); </SCRIPT>
Administrator
BanglaCricket Founder

Congrats Tehsin Bhai ...on your 7,000 posts!
</TD><TD width="100%"></TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap>Join Date: June 20, 2002
<!-- Added Fav Player -->Favorite Player: Tamim and Masri (now)
<!-- End Fav Player -->Posts: 7,000

Congrats Tehsin Bhai for reaching 7000 post
Congrats, Tehsin Bhai for reaching 7,000 posts!
Waiting to see another cricket Guru...:-D

Dhruvo
August 22, 2008, 10:34 PM
251/7
after all 50 overs?
Oh and congrats tehsin bhaiya for reaching his 7000th post.

Rifat
August 22, 2008, 10:34 PM
i have bad feeling we will lose? evidence: someone is mocking the sunnah of the prophet(PBUH) and adjusting it to something that has nothing to do with akhirah...not a good sign at all :(

zia
August 22, 2008, 10:35 PM
251/7
What's the over?

bujhee kom
August 22, 2008, 10:37 PM
thank you zia bhai and nabil bhai for the advice -
bhai ami shoja-shidha manush - unar jhari niomito kheye kono rokome beche achi!:D

rohel bhai, is that our fianl score? for all 50 overs? our innings over?

bujhee kom
August 22, 2008, 10:38 PM
i am sorry rifat bhai, my bad!

Rifat
August 22, 2008, 10:41 PM
i am sorry rifat bhai, my bad!

you weren't the one who said following bangladesh cricket in "sunnah"? no worries mate;)

Allahu A'leem

Miraz
August 22, 2008, 10:42 PM
OK, This is the final one.:)

Bangladesh 272-9 in 50 overs.

Roqibul 50*, Reza 22*

kalpurush
August 22, 2008, 10:43 PM
I was trying to call....found busy!
Any updates, kindly?

Rifat
August 22, 2008, 10:43 PM
wow! great :) after a horrid start finally 272-9 isn't that bad. alhamdulillah! i am just wondering if that is too easy for AIS?

kalpurush
August 22, 2008, 10:44 PM

Roqibul 50*, Reza 22*
Much thanks, Miraz Bhai:)
Now, all depends on Mashrafee...

bujhee kom
August 22, 2008, 10:46 PM
thank you miraz bhai!
pushed the total at a decent level! good!
great going for rakibul and shakibul, both of whom we've been worried about the form! it's good confidence builder and a relief!

Nabil-Jpn
August 22, 2008, 10:46 PM
sorry, rifat bhai, ektu moja korte gia-...., ja hok next I will be careful, InshaAllah.

Please last update score?

Rifat
August 22, 2008, 10:47 PM
Don't bring Prophet(PBUH) in cheap stuff like this. You guys will drag Islam into petty stuff like this. You have a bad feeling! How this is related to what some one wrote? If we lose that will be becasuse we scored low not because someone said something. If we win that will be because we bowled well. When we lose games do you think some one made a mockery of the Prophet(PBUH). No. We played bad. Face the facts.

i was referring to a member who said:

Bhai, Cricket khela dekhar jonne wife-er jari khawa sunnot!

i was reacting to this statement and this statement to me isn't right? my initial message should be that don't drag islam into things it never mentioned...it's Bid'aa.

Allah knows best.

jawaherul
August 22, 2008, 10:47 PM
Don't bring Prophet(PBUH) in cheap stuff like this. You guys will drag Islam into petty stuff like this. You have a bad feeling! How this is related to what some one wrote? If we lose that will be becasuse we scored low not because someone said something. If we win that will be because we bowled well. When we lose games do you think some one made a mockery of the Prophet(PBUH). No. We played bad. Face the facts.

spot on.

Dhruvo
August 22, 2008, 10:48 PM
Wow not bad,from 222 off 45 overs to 272 off 50,we scored 50 runs off the last 5 overs.

Rifat
sorry, rifat bhai, ektu moja korte gia-...., ja hok next I will be careful, InshaAllah.

it's allright, as-salamualaikum :big_hug:

MohammedC
What happened to "The Rock" he came to the crease when it was 79/4. And stayed 50 not out.

"Can you smell what The Rock is cooking?

The Rock = Rokibul Hassan

kalpurush

Roqibul 50*, Reza 22*
Here it is...
And, send Rifat some flowers, pls!:saint:

MohammedC
August 22, 2008, 10:50 PM
Obayed Bhai Assalamu Alaiukum

jawaherul
August 22, 2008, 10:51 PM
Much thanks, Miraz Bhai:)
Now, all depends on Mashrafee...

i hope, mashrafee does good as a bowler. he is out of form as a bowler for long !!! also i miss rafiq nowadays in these situations....

MohammedC
August 22, 2008, 10:52 PM
BD vs Aus ODI 1 - 6 days 20 hrs 07 mins 54 secs left

Less then a week left till the first match

kalpurush
August 22, 2008, 10:53 PM
What happened to "The Rock" he came to the crease when it was 79/4. And stayed 50 not out.

"Can you smell what The Rock is cooking?

The Rock = Rokibul Hassan
...cooking Rockfish, I believe!:-p
http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w215/obayedh/rockfish005.jpg

MohammedC
August 22, 2008, 10:55 PM
^^^ thats one mean looking fish. I hope it tastes better

Rifat
August 22, 2008, 10:55 PM
Here it is...
And, send Rifat some flowers, pls!:saint:

ধন্যবাদ :big_hug:, Obayed Bhai, i love your new avatar, it's perfect for this series.

kalpurush
August 22, 2008, 10:56 PM
Obayed Bhai Assalamu Alaiukum
Walikum Salam warahomotullah wa bokatuhu...:)
For you, Mohammed Bhai...
http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w215/obayedh/WaterLily-02-june.gif

Nabil-Jpn
August 22, 2008, 10:58 PM
I like rajib bowling, but when he put more force on his action, he failed line-up, thats why he alaways expensive, otherwise excellent performance.

bujhee kom
August 22, 2008, 10:59 PM
ki hote pare ei khelar final result? hmm....jome uthte paare khela... Inshallah!

kalpurush
ধন্যবাদ :big_hug:, Obayed Bhai, i love your new avatar, it's perfect for this series.
Thank you, Rifat.
My next avatar...:D;)
http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w215/obayedh/images-3.jpg

Antora

Roqibul 50*, Reza 22*

hmmm not a bad score :) lets see how good we bowl.

Rifat
August 22, 2008, 11:00 PM
I like rajib bowling, but when he put more force on his action, he failed line-up, thats why he alaways expensive, otherwise excellent performance.

so are you suggesting that Rajib should reduce some speed,not a bad idea /:)

MohammedC
August 22, 2008, 11:00 PM
Walikum Salam warahomotullah wa bokatuhu...:)
For you, Mohammed Bhai...
http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w215/obayedh/WaterLily-02-june.gif

Thanks Bhai, We are looking forward to your Match Thread for First ODI.

bujhee kom
August 22, 2008, 11:02 PM
how long has it been since lunch started guys?

MohammedC
August 22, 2008, 11:03 PM
<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=5 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=tcat colSpan=2>Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 51 (18 members and 33 guests) </TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1 colSpan=2><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: forumdisplay_loggedinuser -->MohammedC (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=4641) <!-- END TEMPLATE: forumdisplay_loggedinuser --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: forumdisplay_loggedinuser -->, al Furqaan (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=328) <!-- END TEMPLATE: forumdisplay_loggedinuser --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: forumdisplay_loggedinuser -->, antora93 (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=3793) <!-- END TEMPLATE: forumdisplay_loggedinuser --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: forumdisplay_loggedinuser -->, BD Tigers (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=336) <!-- END TEMPLATE: forumdisplay_loggedinuser --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: forumdisplay_loggedinuser -->, bujhee kom (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=5430)+ <!-- END TEMPLATE: forumdisplay_loggedinuser --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: forumdisplay_loggedinuser -->, HereWeGo (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=2263) <!-- END TEMPLATE: forumdisplay_loggedinuser --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: forumdisplay_loggedinuser -->, jawaherul (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=5142) <!-- END TEMPLATE: forumdisplay_loggedinuser --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: forumdisplay_loggedinuser -->, kalpurush (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=1536) <!-- END TEMPLATE: forumdisplay_loggedinuser --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: forumdisplay_loggedinuser -->, Kusunokiryo (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=3699) <!-- END TEMPLATE: forumdisplay_loggedinuser --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: forumdisplay_loggedinuser -->, Nabil-Jpn (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=3975) <!-- END TEMPLATE: forumdisplay_loggedinuser --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: forumdisplay_loggedinuser -->, rifat (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=4422)+ <!-- END TEMPLATE: forumdisplay_loggedinuser --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: forumdisplay_loggedinuser -->, Rohel (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=2226) <!-- END TEMPLATE: forumdisplay_loggedinuser --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: forumdisplay_loggedinuser -->, shammun (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=2814) <!-- END TEMPLATE: forumdisplay_loggedinuser --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: forumdisplay_loggedinuser -->, Tehsin (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=2) <!-- END TEMPLATE: forumdisplay_loggedinuser --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: forumdisplay_loggedinuser -->, tonoy (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=3780) <!-- END TEMPLATE: forumdisplay_loggedinuser --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: forumdisplay_loggedinuser -->, zia (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=1805)

For rest of the world this is how its like during warm-up match.Just imagine what happens during a proper match<!-- END TEMPLATE: forumdisplay_loggedinuser -->

Nabil-Jpn
August 22, 2008, 11:04 PM
BD cricket member keo ki gan paren-tahole closeup 1-e jan, SMS paben lakh-5 ? shur guli dikh rakhben-taholei hobe?

kalpurush
August 22, 2008, 11:04 PM
Thanks Bhai, We are looking forward to your Match Thread for First ODI.
I would be honoured and glad to do so...infact I have already prepared it...
Now, time to compete with other BC Match Thread openers...!!!;)

brockley
August 22, 2008, 11:07 PM
What were the bowling stats for he aussies.
AIS still in this,looks like a batsmens pitch.

Nabil-Jpn
August 22, 2008, 11:07 PM
Nice score? ke beshi run korllo?
Thanks rifat bhai.

kalpurush
August 22, 2008, 11:09 PM
My gratitude to Tehsin, Billah, Miraz and others for the updates...
You are the true heros of BC.
http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w215/obayedh/images-4.jpg

HereWeGo
August 22, 2008, 11:10 PM

Hats off from my part also....Thank you guys....:flag:

Razi
August 22, 2008, 11:11 PM

Really thanks a lot to all of them.:big_hug:

bujhee kom
August 22, 2008, 11:14 PM
uhh hhmm... how long has it been since luncheon started?

Tehsin
August 22, 2008, 11:16 PM
Kalpurush, today's heroes were MohammadC, Bujhee Kom, Miraz, RI, and a gentleman named Scott from the ground.

I gotta leave soon. Can't make any phone calls, those who are married will prolly know why. For the others, it's 1214, the noice on the phone wakes up the bosslady. Experience will teach you to avoid that situation AT ALL COST.

Rifat
August 22, 2008, 11:18 PM
uhh hhmm... how long has it been since luncheon started?

the next accurate and deserving update i am expectng is at 1:00 am(USA Eastern time), by then at least 6-8 overs have been bowled... i think game should start about 12:30 am(USA Eastern time)

bujhee kom
10 more minutes i would say, right? before AIS takes the bat?

Nabil-Jpn
Allah Hafez. Bhashay jassi, jani na kopale ki ase? Aj football khela dekhte hobe, Argentina-alaways the best, ki bolen bhai? keo ki kono link dite paren aj Olympic football final game dekhar jonne?

"Brazil overcame their deep frustration at not making the men's Olympic football final by putting away Belgium 3-0 to take the bronze medal consolation prize at Shanghai Stadium here Friday."-source daily Star

kalpurush
August 22, 2008, 11:19 PM
Kalpurush, today's heroes were MohammadC, Bujhee Kom, Miraz, RI, and a gentleman named Scott from the ground.

I gotta leave soon. Can't make any phone calls, those who are married will prolly know why. For the others, it's 1214, the noice on the phone wakes up the bosslady. Experience will teach you to avoid that situation AT ALL COST.

We better let you go...:-p

MohammadC, Bujhee Kom, RI, and a gentleman named Scott from the ground:
To you...as well...
http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w215/obayedh/images-1.jpg

Tehsin
August 22, 2008, 11:20 PM
I like the nick 'The Rock' for Rokibul. KalP, is that yours or someone else came up with it? He hasn't earned it yet but it may boost his confidence. Let's hope it sticks (to his performance as well).

MohammedC
August 22, 2008, 11:22 PM
I like the nick 'The Rock' for Rokibul. KalP, is that yours or someone else came up with it? He hasn't earned it yet but it may boost his confidence. Let's hope it sticks (to his performance as well).

He will be known as "The Rock" of Bangladesh Batting line up as Dravid is known as "The Wall" of Indians.

Long Way to Go

kalpurush
August 22, 2008, 11:23 PM
All credits goes to Mohammed Bhai...:D
He loves Rock fish very much...so do I!;)

bujhee kom
August 22, 2008, 11:24 PM
thank you kalpurush bhai, tehsin bhai, zia bhai and HereWeGo bhai

akkel
August 22, 2008, 11:24 PM
Salam Rifat Bro; where do u live in CT?

al Furqaan
August 22, 2008, 11:37 PM
we'll lose this one by 4 wickets, my prediction

kalpurush
August 22, 2008, 11:40 PM
Asad bhai, I believe we would win ...:D

bujhee kom
August 22, 2008, 11:40 PM
okay al-furqaan bhai, my feeling tells me we are gonna win this one today, Inshallah!
but if we don't, it's okay as long as we field and bowl well!

PoorFan
August 22, 2008, 11:41 PM
Hope not ( not like Academy boys ), BD boys should pull this off.

MohammedC
August 22, 2008, 11:45 PM
15/0 after 3 overs

Thnx to david at the ground

bujhee kom
August 22, 2008, 11:46 PM
thank you mohammed bhai! thank you david!

bujhee kom
August 22, 2008, 11:46 PM
i will call in 15 minutes!
r.r. 5. we have got to choke them somehow! although i know it's a batting pitch and a small ground!
we need wickets!:flag:

PoorFan
August 22, 2008, 11:52 PM
We need couple of quick wicket, come on boys!

PoorFan
August 22, 2008, 11:53 PM
Guys, make sure you are not calling the ground man too often and too many ( of you ).

Tehsin
August 22, 2008, 11:57 PM
for those interested in US plitics - Obama picked Joe Biden as Veep. http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/veepstakes;_ylt=ArrWoT6.JGquS_dNwLY3avCs0NUE

Tehsin
August 22, 2008, 11:58 PM
Could be a false report as it wasn't an official announcement, rather, a leak through an anonymous source.

bujhee kom
August 23, 2008, 12:04 AM
for those interested in US plitics - Obama picked Joe Biden as Veep. http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/veepstakes;_ylt=ArrWoT6.JGquS_dNwLY3avCs0NUE
that's a very good news! best choice! we want true liberal visioneries and international diplomatic minded like biden's one foot in the whitehouse!
if it is true - wish all the best!

bujhee kom
August 23, 2008, 12:08 AM
AIS after 9 overs 54/0
no wickets so far! r.r 6! bad!!!

we need an AIS colapse!

kalpurush
August 23, 2008, 12:14 AM
Could be a false report as it wasn't an official announcement, rather, a leak through an anonymous source.
Tehsin bhai, my prediction is Miss Clinton...;)
Although, Mr. Biden is a better choice I believe.

MohammedC
August 23, 2008, 12:15 AM
I am going to bed now good bye guys. It was a nice experience calling the ground to get the score. I won't able to do it in next 2 games as I would be at work. Some one will carry the flag inshallah.

Bhujee-kom I salute you. You are trooper.

Good luck boys.

Rifat
August 23, 2008, 12:15 AM
Salam Rifat Bro; where do u live in CT?

wa'alaikumussalam, i live in Newington, close to hartford. but i am leaving tommorrow to storrs for college anyways,quite excited :), what about you?

bujhee kom
August 23, 2008, 12:20 AM
Allah Hafez and sleep well mohammed bhai!

Tehsin
August 23, 2008, 12:21 AM
I am off to bed too. If you guys like Arnob's music, he'll be touring the US in October. I'll be at the show in DC. Tell your friends. I'vve been told it's for a good cause. :)

Tehsin
August 23, 2008, 12:22 AM
You guys are true troopers. Best of luck to our boys. I feel a collapse is coming.

bujhee kom
August 23, 2008, 12:24 AM
Allah Hazez and have a good night tehsin bhai!

Dhruvo
August 23, 2008, 12:26 AM
Not looking good for us,I hope our bowlers can make a nice comeback.

bujhee kom
August 23, 2008, 12:41 AM
after 16th over AIS 101/1
current r.r. 6+. not good!
we seriously need some wickets!

bujhee kom
August 23, 2008, 12:47 AM
ki mohammed bhai, apni ghumaite jaiben bolsilen, kintu oi dekha jai chupchap boisha asen, ghumer bhaan koira!

bujhee kom
August 23, 2008, 12:50 AM
brockley bro, i will do the updates for the AIS vs Aust match! you are covered!

zia
August 23, 2008, 12:56 AM
thank you kalpurush bhai, tehsin bhai, zia bhai and HereWeGo bhai
What did I do? Anyway, you are most welcome.

bujhee kom
August 23, 2008, 01:00 AM
What did I do? Anyway, you are most welcome.
for the support bro! also razi bhai and nabil-jpn bhai!:D

zia
August 23, 2008, 01:03 AM

জয় বা পরাজয়, :flag:, তুমি আমার সব সময়।

Rifat
August 23, 2008, 01:06 AM
i hope Kapali produces a hattrick ;)

PoorFan
Hmmm ... not looking good at all.

bujhee kom
জয় বা পরাজয়, :flag:, তুমি আমার সব সময়।
aare bhai, for supporting the score poster!:-D

bd_cricket
August 23, 2008, 01:17 AM
ভাই, আপডেট কতক্ষণ পরপর?

bujhee kom
August 23, 2008, 01:19 AM
AIS after 28 overs 176/1
not good at all!! r.r. 6.3?

Nocturnal
August 23, 2008, 01:21 AM
bujhee kom bhai- salute! :)
any collapse news??

brockley
August 23, 2008, 01:27 AM
Thanx buhjee cheers,friend.
Good game on down to bangladeshis' spinners i think,5 an over for AIS to win.

bujhee kom
August 23, 2008, 01:27 AM
bujhee kom bhai- salute! :)
any collapse news??
naa bhai. unfortunately no more wicket down after the first and only one!
eder opener-rai shob century korbe!

jisaan
August 23, 2008, 01:31 AM
hello everybody!
can i have the score we've made?

jisaan
August 23, 2008, 01:33 AM
Looks like we're losing heavily

jisaan
August 23, 2008, 01:34 AM
ghum theke uther bhalo kisu shunar asha korsilam.... dhuuuuurrrrrrr

jisaan
August 23, 2008, 01:36 AM
amader highest score ke korse?

bujhee kom
August 23, 2008, 01:38 AM

Roqibul 50*, Reza 22*, Shakib 67.

Rifat
August 23, 2008, 01:42 AM
"i am staying up all night for this"?

kalpurush
August 23, 2008, 01:42 AM
shakib 67 i think and then raqib 50* i think!
Many thanks, BK for your effort. Though, Tigers might fail to value ...!:doh:

jisaan
August 23, 2008, 01:44 AM

Roqibul 50*, Reza 22*, Shakib 67.
we're at least 30 runs short from a defendable score

kalpurush
August 23, 2008, 01:46 AM
Any update? bk?
I tried few times, but failed...
Which number you are calling at?

bujhee kom
August 23, 2008, 01:47 AM
ash 21, kapali 35.
thank you guys, it's my pleasure!
i wish it was a winning match, so i could break the good news to you all!
but instead, we all know where it's going!

bujhee kom
August 23, 2008, 01:48 AM
here it is obayed bhai! +6108 89816326
evreytime i call them i try to put on a heavy voice sounding like a sport journalist!

kalpurush
August 23, 2008, 01:49 AM
ash 21, kapali 35.
thank you guys, it's my pleasure!
i wish it was a winning match, so i could break the good news to you all!
but instead, we all know where it's going!
You tried your best, Tigers didn't!:-D

bujhee kom
August 23, 2008, 01:53 AM
a wicket just fell!
AIS 210/3 after 36 overs!

nsd3
August 23, 2008, 01:54 AM
14 overs left, 62 runs in 14 overs mean 4.42 RRR.

Easy going for AIS. Bowlers still suck!

kalpurush
August 23, 2008, 01:55 AM
here it is obayed bhai! +6108 89816326
evreytime i call them i try to put on a heavy voice sounding like a sport journalist!
thank you...
thats the number I was calling...
just I have to add 011, right?

pappiok
August 23, 2008, 01:56 AM
we still got a decent chance to win! Hope BD will Win

kalpurush
August 23, 2008, 01:56 AM
a wicket just fell!
AIS 210/3 after 36 overs!
Its time for bed then...

bujhee kom
August 23, 2008, 01:57 AM
You tried your best, Tigers didn't!:-D
thank you obayed bhai! i am worried about our bowling as always! i seriously worry about how we are going to perform against the australians!

bujhee kom
August 23, 2008, 01:58 AM
thank you...
thats the number I was calling...
just I have to add 011, right?
right!

kalpurush
August 23, 2008, 02:00 AM
thank you obayed bhai! i am worried about our bowling as always! i seriously worry about how we are going to perform against the australians!
I hope Mashree and Razzak will put their best against the Aussie squad in the ODI..

pappiok
August 23, 2008, 02:00 AM

You r absoulitly correct...really poor bowling..if they bowling like that with AUS......it will be a huge disaster for BD cricket........Feeling So sad for Bowling perfomance

kalpurush
August 23, 2008, 02:03 AM
bk, much thanks again for the updates.
Have to go...
A great night to all...

bujhee kom
August 23, 2008, 02:04 AM
good night obayed bhai!

pappiok
August 23, 2008, 02:13 AM
guys any latest plz

bujhee kom
August 23, 2008, 02:15 AM
AIS after 44 overs 240/4

pappiok
August 23, 2008, 02:19 AM
thanx brother......thanx a lot

bujhee kom
August 23, 2008, 02:22 AM
thanx brother......thanx a lot
always bro!

Razi
August 23, 2008, 02:23 AM

Thanks a lot bujhee kom bhai, its so late at night in USA and you are still giving us the updates. Really you made us proud. :big_hug::notworthy:

jisaan
August 23, 2008, 02:23 AM
AIS after 44 overs 240/4

only 32 runs to defend and 36 balls left!!! it'd be a cakewalk for anyteam.

BK, you've done an excellent job! Thanks.

pappiok
August 23, 2008, 02:27 AM
can anyone plz tell me how to subscribe a thread......plz

Razi
August 23, 2008, 02:27 AM
AIS after 44 overs 240/4

We are still in it with a chance, 33 required from 36 balls its certainly possible for us to stop them from getting those runs, we just need a few more quick wickets. GO BD GO:fanflag:

Nocturnal
August 23, 2008, 02:30 AM
any miracle like the academy match!!

bujhee kom
August 23, 2008, 02:33 AM
Thanks a lot bujhee kom bhai, its so late at night in USA and you are still giving us the updates. Really you made us proud. :big_hug::notworthy:
thank you razi!
only 32 runs to defend and 36 balls left!!! it'd be a cakewalk for anyteam.
BK, you've done an excellent job! Thanks.
thank you bro!

it was a pleasure - would've been a lot better and enjoyable one if we would've won!

pappiok
August 23, 2008, 02:35 AM
any update plz?

jisaan
August 23, 2008, 02:35 AM

71... 41...21 ash has found his rhythm:mad:

bujhee kom
August 23, 2008, 02:40 AM
this match is gone out of our hand guys!
AIS after 47 overs 264/5
holy cow! al-furqaan bhai's prediction is coming true! he said AIS will win by 4 wickets!
we all laughed at him and said, "no, no! we iwll easily win this one etc."
i bet now he is thinking ....
you were right al-furqaan bhai.

billah
August 23, 2008, 02:47 AM
Lost by 5. 11 balls to spare

pappiok
August 23, 2008, 02:51 AM
Poo bowling once again from bd player....i personaly think we need Syed rassel back.......he has't play nearly a year..since then BD struugling with bowl.......

bujhee kom
August 23, 2008, 02:52 AM
oh well!
next game is ours guys!
go bd!:flag:
good night guys! i will close my eyes for a few hours! peace!

mahbubH
August 23, 2008, 02:57 AM
Embarrassing ... one way to avoid these types of losses is to stop playing with these kids.

Razi
August 23, 2008, 03:03 AM
Lost by 5. 11 balls to spare

Really we have to do something with our bowlers. Siddons was telling that anything around 250 will give our bowlers huge boost to defend it against the Aussies. But today against a team like AIS we were unable to defend even after scoring way beyond 250, this is really unacceptable. Where the hell those two coaches from Srilanka gone? I know kalpage is with the academy team in South Africa but where is the other fast bowling coach? This is simply poor management process by BCB. If not those two then we certainly need someone as an international standard bowling coach for our National Team cause it is getting impossible for Siddons to control the bowling department.

Nocturnal
August 23, 2008, 03:04 AM
Our bowlers need to perform ASAP. Hopefully next game.
Thanks a million - Miraz bhai, BK bhai and Mo bhai and others for their priceless update work today! :notworthy:

jisaan
August 23, 2008, 03:13 AM
ominous but obvious signs

jisaan
August 23, 2008, 03:17 AM
beaten by the kids!
our win in the 2nd one could remain as the only thing we've won in australia

Nafi
August 23, 2008, 04:43 AM
beaten by the kids!

Our national team are even younger kids