PDA

View Full Version : Ash is the main culprit of ICL issue

djnaved
September 14, 2008, 02:28 PM
http://www.shamokal.com/details.php?nid=97761

jodi ei news shotti hoi, ami ash re khun koira felbo........beta khelte pare na, onno playerder ICL e khelar jonno utshaho dei........

cricman
September 14, 2008, 02:31 PM
Shamokal is not a credible source

Sovik
September 14, 2008, 02:33 PM
Samokal!

RazabQ
September 14, 2008, 02:36 PM
Hmm what a cluster f***

Murad
September 14, 2008, 02:38 PM
hAHAHA..

funny

djnaved
September 14, 2008, 02:38 PM
Pandora box is slowly opening. Don't know whether these revealations will bring any good for Bangladesh cricket!!!

is not slowly opening, it's getting faster.............ami ekdom tho hoye gelam jokhon porlam jamie siddons habibul bashar ke net theke ber kore dichilo abong takea naam dichilo old man..........what a f***er:mad:

Murad
September 14, 2008, 02:39 PM
is not slowly opening, it's getting faster.............ami ekdom tho hoye gelam jokhon porlam jamie siddons habibul bashar ke net theke ber kore dichilo abong takea naam dichilo old man..........what a f***er:mad:

Yeah I just read it. I was surprised.

No wonder why players are doing worse under him.

tonoy
September 14, 2008, 02:40 PM
Hmm what a cluster f***

yes, cluster F*** indeed. :(

BANFAN
September 14, 2008, 02:45 PM
What's the point of involving Ash, unless he himself joins? If he is removed from captaincy, you might see him as well. But anyway, the fans don't want to see Ash in the team anymore. So no loss.

fais
September 14, 2008, 03:13 PM
let us not carried away on a single report. this may not be the truth and may just be an attempt at sensationalistic journalism and forces working against Ash (i sound like a conspiracy theorist :D

djnaved
September 14, 2008, 03:23 PM
now it's on every newspaper....sounds like the news is true:-|

checkmate
September 14, 2008, 03:25 PM
well he is responsible in a way,....i dont know if he directed the others, but being in the team for such a long time w/o any credible performance, did make some of these players insecure about the non creditable selection policy.see from these players point of veiw,(mosharraf for eg) "what i did wrong,if ash can always get a chance what did i do wrong" the BCB is responsible in a way for this, not having a credible selection policy.

cricman
September 14, 2008, 03:26 PM
I'm reading them now too ... :(

Still ... Some of the comments were ridiculous and The other players would have thrown Ash under the Bus by now

Nocturnal
September 14, 2008, 03:29 PM
Hey Ash, plz join DW straight from London! Don't come back to capital :timeout:

Murad
September 14, 2008, 03:30 PM
It will be everywhere. You will see this news in every news.

THese 6 players will say anything they can.

Egulo jodi keo bole thake shei hobe SN. Both Ash and Nafis have some enmity between them. Because of ASh, Nafis couldn't become captain of the national team.

Ar tachara, Ash re eto failure er pore o team e rakhse ar odher ke rakhenai.. So ekhon ora ichche motoi chesta korbe Ash er khoti korte.. Thats how things goes...

tonoy
September 14, 2008, 03:35 PM
IS this why Ash went to London?

BANFAN
September 14, 2008, 03:37 PM

Egulo jodi keo bole thake shei hobe SN. Both Ash and Nafis have some enmity between them. Because of ASh, Nafis couldn't become captain of the national team.

Ar tachara, Ash re eto failure er pore o team e rakhse ar odher ke rakhenai.. So ekhon ora ichche motoi chesta korbe Ash er khoti korte.. Thats how things goes...

I like to agree. Sounds logical.

djnaved
September 14, 2008, 03:39 PM

boss,onno paper boltache onno kotha.....nazimuddin, forhad....era boltache je ash tader ke first propose korse icl er bepare......shudhu SN na jeigula icl e khelbe shobgulai asher naam boltache, plus ICL er agent-e ash ke first bolchilo dhaka warriors namea ekta team bananor jonno.............jani na newspaper er kotha nao shotto hote pare............dekha jak ash london theke fire ashar por ki hoi...........

Nocturnal
September 14, 2008, 03:40 PM
IS this why Ash went to London?

now after reading all this newspaper and stuff- Yes i think that's why he is not in town and ofcourse his brilliant HSC result :mad:

tonoy
September 14, 2008, 03:42 PM
now after reading all this newspaper and stuff- Yes i think that's why he is not in town and ofcourse his brilliant HSC result :mad:

Or performance aibar dekte hobe.:mad: Aste aste mone hochche je ash holo BD er shobche boro disease.

cricman
September 14, 2008, 03:44 PM
If Ash told them to jump of a Bridge would they do it as well? They Handed their Retirement Papers not Ash and If it is True I Salute Ash for gettng rid of a few 4th tier Players

Their Not Stupid, Farhad Reza and Nazimuddin making 200,000 USD ... They bettered themselves I don't blame them their Still Traitors. Whoever Signed is a Traitor (Sans HABA and Rafique)

djnaved
September 14, 2008, 03:44 PM
duita logical prediction: one for ash haters one for ash lovers

first one: ash ei kam ta korse, playerra retirement korle boro kichu ekta hobe bole london geche, plus ash chai r kono senior player jatea teame na dhukuk

second one: asher shathe tader kono dondo lagse, tara asher khoti korte cha........ash onek baje perform korar porou dole ache, but tara dole nai.....eta ekta khover karon hoite pare

which prediction is gonna be true? i'm confused/:):hairpull:

Murad
September 14, 2008, 04:44 PM
Now read this.

Ash's inteview with Prothom-alo.

http://www.prothom-alo.com/mcat.news.details.php?nid=MTE4MTE2&mid=OA==

cricman
September 14, 2008, 04:46 PM
Now read this.

Ash's inteview with Prothom-alo.

http://www.prothom-alo.com/mcat.news.details.php?nid=MTE4MTE2&mid=OA==

Traslate Please, Will give Mucho Internet Props and Monopoly Money

Murad
September 14, 2008, 04:49 PM
Traslate Please, Will give Mucho Internet Props and Monopoly Money

I wish.

Banglish e lekhle cholbe?

Bangla to english amar onek mistake hoi.. so you know..

cricman
September 14, 2008, 04:50 PM
I wish.

Banglish e lekhle cholbe?

Bangla to english amar onek mistake hoi.. so you know..
Banglish Would do but just a little jist of what was said, Main points that's all

Fazal
September 14, 2008, 04:58 PM

As if Ash need more enemy to ruin his career (if anything still left). If anyone is doing damage to Ash's career, its he himself and his loyal fans inside and outside BCB.

akabir77
September 14, 2008, 08:28 PM
This is becoming very fishy... I had a feeling that ash politically would be very low quality kind and if this is true then he should be prosecuted for this...

BTW his INDIAN AGENT started all this... Why does he needs an INDIAN Agent? This is becoming another Nobab Sherajudowla kahini...

DotBall
September 14, 2008, 09:17 PM
After reading Protom-alo's interview with Ash I am deeply disappointed in our captain's thought. If a leader can not put the team first he will lead us to no-where eventually. BCB really needs to find a leader who has the heart and the vision to go with the skills.
To be fair Ash should be given the same opportunities as the other contracted players get in the national team. All these players must remember that if they don't have the fans at home they r just another ordinary person on the street.
I have no beef about Bashar and Rafiq joining ICL as they are at the end of their playing days. But SN's comments are really imature and so are Forhad Reza's and others. Fame and money doesn't come easy; look at Australian domestic players, they get a chance to play international after waiting for a long time (in cases more than 10 years). But they never throw away their dreams and determination.
If strong character cricketers can fill the void created in national team I will happy to cheer for them in days to come. I still have hope that players like Aftab, Dhiman and Rubel will not join ICL.
As we all know very well how bureaucracy and system operate in BD and BCB is no different from any other. If things do not change in BCB this kind of events will happen again in the future.

djnaved
September 14, 2008, 10:05 PM
i don't understand one thing, why did ash discuss the ICL issue with other teammates?

akabir77
September 14, 2008, 10:10 PM
i don't understand one thing, why did ash discuss the ICL issue with other teammates?

What do you mean? He was told to build a team and hence he talked with the players whom he thought was not sure about their future. and you know how he had that information. cause he is the captain of the team. just because of this he should be stripped of his captaincy... Black day fro BD after WC2003 debacle:mad:...

Tehsin
September 14, 2008, 10:14 PM
Either way, Ash looses. We know that Ash really does not have the quality of a leader and this proves once again that his presense has been a negative factor in our cricket. Let him be a batsmen and work on his own individual performance. Jodi baad pore, poruk. If he is good enough (which he is) and has a fighting spirit (?), he will definitely return to the team. At this point let's pick a different captain for the NZ tour because we don't Ash to remain captain for this important serious with his failing performance, poor captaincy, and now, this DW issue hanging over his head.

MarufH
September 14, 2008, 11:00 PM
SOme of those players were brought up from under 15... now thats what they give to the country... shameless buster*S! $@#$@$$@$%$%

CholCholBD
September 14, 2008, 11:56 PM
Bull...why do u smart intelligent guys believe everything u read from a Bangla newspaper which u already know is trying to sell a few more copies? Unless cricinfo or other credible newspapers report it and there is a press conference to admit it, everything else is just libel...and there is no law for libel in BD, so u can pretty much write anything and everything if it gets the blood boiling.

pappiok
September 15, 2008, 12:45 AM
bold ****.....why everyone blaming ash.....

nobody
September 15, 2008, 02:24 AM
bash ash as much as you wish. But what BCB specially Lipu did after Ash informed him about the approach. He sit over there and did nothing. The entire BCB management should be fired for creating this fiasco. I would blame BCB over Ash. Put ash shoe on your foot. if such money offer come to you would not you discuss with your colleague whom you can rely. Ash did that and you are considering it as an approach. Once he informed his superior than it is no more his responsibility.

sonarbangla
September 15, 2008, 06:09 AM
well i think ashraful is to blame for this situation. some of you guys said that it was more like a conspiracy against Ashraful for not giving the rest a chance and so on.. but i think.. Ashrful really isn't a captain material. A captain has to be more mature. They needs to have a strong interpersonal skills. When Nafees says, "bd team a khelar poribesh nai." I do support him, because it is quite visible from the outlook and body language of our team.

The team looks like falling apart. No one has any insparation towards winning a match, which was so visible during our mission WC 07.

And its just not Nafees, but Habibul Bashar also faced such awkward situation. He was called an old man during his practise sesson, which sounds very brital to me. As a captain Ashraful should have handle these situations with more care and maturity. We have seen Peterson doing this for England. We have seen him calling back Harmison and getting 100% from him. What Khaled Mahmood and Habibul Bashar did for our team, was completely shattered by Ashraful.

No offense, but Ashraful ke amar murkho type er mone hoe. He never looked like a captain material to me. And it is the time we look for a new captain and bring back md. Rafiq.

WarWolf
September 15, 2008, 07:41 AM
Ash koto percentage khaitse? Both way? I mean percentage both from the ICL and the players?

SS
September 15, 2008, 08:38 AM
I wonder how Ash will be in the history...definitely he will the only one.."Ash of BD cricket" like
Quisling in Norway, Philippe in France or will be considered as successor of Shuja ul-Mulk, Hashim ud-Daula, Nawab "Jafar"

Fazal
September 15, 2008, 09:34 AM
I wonder how Ash will be in the history...definitely he will the only one.."Ash of BD cricket" like
Quisling in Norway, Philippe in France or will be considered as successor of Shuja ul-Mulk, Hashim ud-Daula, Nawab "Jafar"

Mir Jafar?

Tigers_eye
September 15, 2008, 10:32 AM
Ash koto percentage khaitse? Both way? I mean percentage both from the ICL and the prayers?
dear Sadi,
Amar jana motey namaj thekey only Allah'i percentage ditey parey tao maximum hasshor'er dinay.

thebest
September 15, 2008, 10:42 AM
Ash is not the culprit. His indian agent who by the way a good for nothing. Fail to bring a single ad for Ash. But the main culprit is Lipu. When Ash informed him what he did? Did he check whether other players were approached? Did he ask how much ICL is offering? Did he ask Ash whom did he talk with? Did he talked with those players Ash talked? BTW did Lipu talked with Mash, Sakib, Tamim and ask if any approach for them were made. We could overcome those cowards plus Ash but could not overcome the loss of any of these three. The real culprit is Lipu and BCB managemnt with Ash playing his part. But it is not entirely his fault

Fazal
September 15, 2008, 10:54 AM
If you ask me, I would say: Lipu, Ash, the agent may all be culprit own their own merit.There may be multipe culprits for the same issue you know.

bujhee kom
September 15, 2008, 11:14 AM
ash simply is not captain/leader material! period! it's the incompetent unprofessional BCB management who is responsible for putting him in that postiion and in the process ruining these team! each and everyone of them at BCB! lipu, jamali, selectors, the colonel that steped down, each and everyone of you... bunch of imcompetent, unrpofessional neanderthals! these imbeciles can't even deliver a sentence, let alone an intl match of cricket! are you kidding me...ashraful - step down you idiot moran! and screw the ones that are leaving the national team! we don't need your sorry asses! never did! bunch of oxygen breathing retard mamals!
1. haba - can't bat, can't lead, can't plan an attacking field. bites his nail...oldie senile moran!
2. SN - married at 21? can't even maintain a 10 runs solid batting possiblity! everytime went to bat, i was just worried shitless when the moron is going to get out! any second now... gelo, gelo.. yeah this is what you have given me ....you imbecile!
3. alok kapali - your dad died and i feel sorry for your dad! after getting 12 continuous innings opportunity anyone can pull a century against a sluggish indian bowling in a super dead batting pitch! i supported you for a long long time! good bye...see ya!
4. nazimuddin - the stupidest batter i ever seen in a cricket outfit! all i can remember you are a very good 1-0 scorer! you slow, learning disable retard! i don't want to even mention this name as long as i live for the rest of my miserable life!
5. aftab ahmed - this born sub-human, everything i ever said about you was a joke, you idiot! i was sarcastic, you loser lofer! anybody that ever watched you play and thought of hope is an idiot himself - including myself! you gave me a lot of 15-30s! guess what i got 30 better batsmen lining up in my under-19 phase II program to do that. aftab was born with a big part of his brain missing! he is empty/ hollow and a true retard! i don't even think he even knows it when he is out!
6. forhad reza - the ultimate bangla bakkol! a total free-rider. hard-working no doubt! only good for agricultural farm work!
7. dhiman ghosh - don't think you got shite you newborn diaper wearing moran!! a complete incompetent batting failure and good wk! now go catch some icl ball - - you screw-loose nut bag nincompooph! we got plenty of these and better model lined up right now!
8. ashraful - you should open up a moodir dokan at the komlapur rail station while you still have a chance! if everything's true what i have been hearing about you, i would use yuor image printed on toilet paper and use them to clean my cats' diarhoea smeared butts! i got your days numbered you retard of all retards! now he will think it means that he will get a medal (retard of all retards) for it! you imbecile low life!!!!!
man i have had it!!!! i am having hard time breathing now.....

i am still hopeful about our academy and under-19 teams!

dash
September 15, 2008, 11:35 AM
Ash is not the culprit. His indian agent who by the way a good for nothing. Fail to bring a single ad for Ash. But the main culprit is Lipu. When Ash informed him what he did? Did he check whether other players were approached? Did he ask how much ICL is offering? Did he ask Ash whom did he talk with? Did he talked with those players Ash talked? BTW did Lipu talked with Mash, Sakib, Tamim and ask if any approach for them were made. We could overcome those cowards plus Ash but could not overcome the loss of any of these three. The real culprit is Lipu and BCB managemnt with Ash playing his part. But it is not entirely his fault

How did u kno they didn't, This things have been going on for year or so, wht bcb do or did will not be doing it in public, obviuosly they failed, but what can you do if some one doent want to work for you, one thing probably is to have huge buy out clause in their contract, but there r lot of problems with it,

first, they have to pay the plyers lot more to get it signed such a contract,
second, bcb contract are very short term based- six months to one year, in order to have a big buy out clause, they need to go for big long term contract and cover everybody, as you can see most of the players going to ICL doesnt even have a contract

akabir77
September 15, 2008, 11:37 AM
khaisey bujikoom khepsey!

WarWolf
September 15, 2008, 11:50 AM
dear Sadi,
Amar jana motey namaj thekey only Allah'i percentage ditey parey tao maximum hasshor'er dinay.
Jani Mijan bhai. I can say Ash is a fool, a moron. But I never think he is dishonest.

thebest
September 15, 2008, 11:54 AM
How did u kno they didn't,
Because they looked surprised hearing the news. Only few days ago in the news and newspaper Lipu gave hint that HB might come back as captain. And Dhiman flight (as he just became a member) gave me the impression that he did not give a damn.

BTW, Bujhee_kom vai, Calm down. Nothing changed. We have equal or better option availble. Lets check
SN = Big Z
Nazim < Mehrab
Present HB << Rakib
Aftab = Ash (he is a better on field captain than HB)
Alok <<< Moyna
Farhad = Riyad
Rafiq < Rajjak (we are talking about 20/20)
Rubel << Enamul jr
Dhiman = Mushy
Present Taposh = $
Sharif <<<<< Mash
We still have Rasel, Rajib and Tamim. I would trade any of them for whole 14 (bar Rafiq) Dhaka Cowards.

bujhee kom
September 15, 2008, 12:01 PM
thank you thebest bhai and akabir bhai!
bhais, my blood pressure went up this morning!

Fazal
September 15, 2008, 12:04 PM
If that is the case, i.e. those guys are so bad that it ewill not effect our national team, then why some of you guys are soo mad.... you guys should be rather happy that (according to you guys) all the dead woods are gone from the picture....shouldn't you guys say goodbye and best luck with happy face instead?

But soo many angry fans ... that doesn't make sense at all.

Unless ofcourse... you guys are also bleeding inside... saying one thing but realizing that it is indeed a losss for BD team, some of the players were indeed part of the bluilding block of the team... we don't still have some of their replacement.... and thats why you guys are sooooo maaaaddd !!!!

bujhee kom
September 15, 2008, 12:10 PM
no fazal mama, i am not mad at these low lives! i will not miss them, not in this lifetime!
i only think of them when i am badly constipated and thinking of their faces helps make my life a little 'easier'!
they are only good for natural fertilizer!

fais
September 15, 2008, 12:13 PM
the only reason we are mad i think is that this exodus puts our status at risk. the loss of these players will not affect our quality of cricket by the slightest but the media and BCB making such a hype about it makes it seem like it is a hurricane.
this is nothing of the sort and BCB should have taken the approach: that although they are saddened by the loss of important players, by no means does that affect our quality of cricket!

bujhee kom
September 15, 2008, 12:18 PM
we didn't lose any cricketers! these are not even half-cricketers!
we lost a couple of real cricketers when manjural islam rana (RIP) died along with sajjadul hasan setu (RIP) in that sad car crash!

thebest
September 15, 2008, 12:28 PM
Fazal vai,
you can check each and every post of mine. I never posted there exodus was a lose. I even say this is blessing in disguise ; a win-win situation for us. It would have been even better if Ash was true to his words (any way we all know that is not his forte) and joined ICL.

Miraz
September 15, 2008, 11:53 PM
There is a speculation that Ash might join todays official press conference of Dhaka Warriors in Delhi. I sincerely hope it's just a rumour.

If Ash defects that will be another major blow. Captain of the team is joining the rebel league should be enough inspiration for western cricket pundits to force ICC to temporarily suspend Bangladesh's Test status.

Faisal
September 15, 2008, 11:56 PM
There is a speculation that Ash might join todays official press conference of Dhaka Warriors in Delhi. I sincerely hope it's just a rumour.

If Ash defects that will be another major blow. Captain of the team is joining the rebel league should be enough inspiration for western cricket pundits to force ICC to temporarily suspend Bangladesh's Test status.

lol. you must be joking right?

Miraz
September 16, 2008, 12:01 AM
lol. you must be joking right?

Nope!! I am in no mood to talk light heartedly on this issue.

This is a rumour. I have tried to contact Ash who should be in London, but he isn't receving phone calls.

BANFAN
September 16, 2008, 12:04 AM

I don't think he will. he isn't in good terms with SN/HB/RAFIQ. Ash is die hard, pro BCB. ofcourse it doesn't mean he can't defect. But very very unlikely, IMO

Tehsin
September 16, 2008, 12:11 AM
If Ash joins, it may wok otherwise. I'd consider that as a boone (sp). The reason we failed iserably in the past few months was because we had this BAKHRA (since ICL is Indian) secrectly poisoning the players and their mind was elsewhere. Makes perfect sense. Bunch of retards putting on the BD jersey only waiting for their real masters to fly them away to Delhi. Instead, we'll get some dedicated players and more importantly, a proper leader who'd give a damn about our cricket. Shap e bor.

Murad
September 16, 2008, 12:11 AM
Nope!! I am in no mood to talk light heartedly on this issue.

This is a rumour. I have tried to contact Ash who should be in London, but he isn't receving phone calls.

If he's in London then how will he join the press in delhi at the same time.

I just hope its just a rumor.

Ash to kalker interview te bolse shei kokhonoi ICL e khelbena. Shei aro atleast 10 year National team er sathe khelte chai..

If the rumor is true.. then please keo amake ekta gun ar kisu bulllet diben.. ami ore giye guli kore chole ashbo :(

Tehsin
September 16, 2008, 12:12 AM
You're probably right, however, I won't take back that retard comment in the previous post. :)

I don't think he will. he isn't in good terms with SN/HB/RAFIQ. Ash is die hard, pro BCB. ofcourse it doesn't mean he can't defect. But very very unlikely, IMO

Dhakablues
September 16, 2008, 12:43 AM
Had Ashraful been the leader who motivates and builds a team around him,, obviously players like Aftab, Nafis, Dhiman wouldnt be so excited to leave. It proves that he was totally out of touch with his players and didnt know what was going on. He simply is not a captain material who motivates or inspires anything other than forcing them to leave for ICL. Along with Ashraful,,, I would also blame the incompetent and nonsense Manager Heera. Together, they produced a wonderful team of non-performing Bangladesh national team..

soccer20reverse
September 16, 2008, 03:19 AM
Ashraful will not leave. Matter of fact, in a matter of 30 days, everyone will forget all about this and cheer on Ashraful and the BD team against New Zeland. I still have a feeling that we are jumping under conclusions without knowing the whole story. I have faith in Ashraful as I always did. I stood by him when people said that he didnt deserve to be captain. I stood by him when people said he slapped a guy. I stood by him when people called him too fat. And you know what, I am standing by him for this too. If Ashraful leaves for ICL, which he wont, I will call it the end for the Bangladeshi cricket team. We will fall flat just like the Zimbabwean Cricket team, which at their place of collapse was at a much higher position then that of the current Bangladeshi Team. Faith! Faith! Faith!
Faith that if Ashraful have approached the players, he probably approached them about ICL but unknowingly or jokingly. Like a little kid, he had no idea of what was going to be the outcome of the team. We stood by the Bangladeshi team for far too long to believe at a single disaster that its all over. Bangladesh will pull out of it stronger and go on to beat NZ in their first match. Faith and Hope are all we have as Bangladeshi fans. Lets hope we aren't dissapointed off the field like we are consistently dissapointed on the field.

bujhee kom
September 16, 2008, 03:26 AM
oh thank you soccer bhai! i am with you! Allah bless you!

Nocturnal
September 16, 2008, 03:34 AM
We stood by the Bangladeshi team for far too long to believe at a single disaster that its all over. Bangladesh will pull out of it stronger and go on to beat NZ in their first match. Faith and Hope are all we have as Bangladeshi fans. Lets hope we aren't dissapointed off the field like we are consistently dissapointed on the field.

soccer miya for BCB president!! :big_hug:

abu2abu
September 16, 2008, 04:00 AM
soccer miya for BCB president!! :big_hug:

I agree with soccer bhai. i don't believe for one moment that ash has encouraged others to join the ICL or wants to join himself. By all accounts he's been approached by ICL scouts since last year, why would he choose to leave now? I just don't believe it.

There's nothing wrong with the ICL itself, it’s just that they’ve managed to annoy the BCCI. The consequence of joining the tournament, as we all know, is that players won’t be able to play for BD. This should be enough to discourage any BD player from pursuing these very lucrative and tempting offers.

I can understand the frustration of Nafees with the BD selectors. Sure he may feel hard done by by them. But does he really rate himself as a cricketer?

Does he truly think that he can develop into the world class player we saw glimpses of when he scored that fine hundred against Australia?

If so, how does he think playing in a 20 over tournament with a bunch of mercenaries will help him become a world class cricketer? How can any of them think sacrificing the privilege of playing ODIs and tests will help them become better cricketers? It won’t, it will just make them wealthier cricketers.

The most annoying thing is that the likes of aftab, nafees and nazimuddin are perennial under-achievers. If they really were that good they would have been offered the chance to play 1st class cricket in England, South Africa or India. Or would have been recruited by the IPL.

The fact is they are not very good at all, which is why the only organisation to show any interest in them (and for measly amounts such as US$30,000, I imagine abdur razaq and inzy are earning much more than this) is a discredited money-making scheme deemed impotent by it’s dispute with the BCCI.

Rafique , Bashar and Tapash should feel free to sign up, their BD careers are over. The others are just foolish. They’ll make good money for themselves, but they will also be remembered as the guys who were just never quite good enough and stopped fighting for their places when they themselves realised this.

bujhee kom
September 16, 2008, 06:10 AM
abu bhai, absolutely beautiful! totally agree with you word by word!
many people around me also predict that the icl would be such an unpopular and unworthy of a tournament that it might fold very quickly and not see it's second year! i tend to beleive so!

WarWolf
September 16, 2008, 06:26 AM
dear Sadi,
Sorry bhai. Ektu spelling mistake.:D

WarWolf
September 16, 2008, 06:27 AM
Totally agree with you thebest bhai. Exactly my words.

WarWolf
September 16, 2008, 06:31 AM
2. SN - married at 21? can't even maintain a 10 runs solid batting possiblity! everytime went to bat, i was just worried shitless when the moron is going to get out! any second now... gelo, gelo.. yeah this is what you have given me ....you imbecile!
3. alok kapali - your dad died and i feel sorry for your dad! after getting 12 continuous innings opportunity anyone can pull a century against a sluggish indian bowling in a super dead batting pitch! i supported you for a long long time! good bye...see ya!
4. nazimuddin - the stupidest batter i ever seen in a cricket outfit! all i can remember you are a very good 1-0 scorer! you slow, learning disable retard! i don't want to even mention this name as long as i live for the rest of my miserable life!
5. aftab ahmed - this born sub-human, everything i ever said about you was a joke, you idiot! i was sarcastic, you loser lofer! anybody that ever watched you play and thought of hope is an idiot himself - including myself! you gave me a lot of 15-30s! guess what i got 30 better batsmen lining up in my under-19 phase II program to do that. aftab was born with a big part of his brain missing! he is empty/ hollow and a true retard! i don't even think he even knows it when he is out!
6. forhad reza - the ultimate bangla bakkol! a total free-rider. hard-working no doubt! only good for agricultural farm work!
7. dhiman ghosh - don't think you got shite you newborn diaper wearing moran!! a complete incompetent batting failure and good wk! now go catch some icl ball - - you screw-loose nut bag nincompooph! we got plenty of these and better model lined up right now!
8. ashraful - you should open up a moodir dokan at the komlapur rail station while you still have a chance! if everything's true what i have been hearing about you, i would use yuor image printed on toilet paper and use them to clean my cats' diarhoea smeared butts! i got your days numbered you retard of all retards! now he will think it means that he will get a medal (retard of all retards) for it! you imbecile low life!!!!!
man i have had it!!!! i am having hard time breathing now.....

i am still hopeful about our academy and under-19 teams!
Perfectly put.

WarWolf
September 16, 2008, 06:35 AM
You're probably right, however, I won't take back that retard comment in the previous post. :)
Doesn't matter. I guess even if Ash reads this post he won't be able to understand the meaning of "retard". English e onek valo to.

WarWolf
September 16, 2008, 06:39 AM
Thanks Bk, abu bhai, Kabir bhai for sharing my own thoughts. I would never forgive these selfish morons inshallah.

zainab
September 16, 2008, 07:04 AM
If Ash was going to leave and join the ICL, the news would be out out now. From his facial expressions and body language, he is totally unhappy and frustrated with him self, but I am hoping that he does not take the easy way out. He is still young, and in my heart I feel that he is loyal to BD who gave him a chance to play for the team at an early age. He should never forget that because of them, he holds the world record of the youngest test centurion on the face of the earth.
I am praying that this is only speculation, and my faith will not be shattered.

Miraz
September 16, 2008, 07:27 AM
I can confirm now that Ashraful is still in London and he has no plan to join ICL rebels.

WarWolf
September 16, 2008, 07:34 AM
I can confirm now that Ashraful is still in London and he has no plan to join ICL rebels.
Thanks. DId you talk with him personally?

Miraz
September 16, 2008, 07:45 AM
Thanks. DId you talk with him personally?

Yap.

samjad
September 16, 2008, 08:23 AM
Yap.

You couldn't ask any ques about ICL I suppose ?

zainab
September 16, 2008, 09:42 AM

Thank you Miraz bhai for this information. If Ash had joined ICL, I would have stopped following BD cricket, because my faith in him would have been shattered forever. In spite of his failures at the moment, he is still the little guy I fell in love with in 2001, and that feeling has not changed, but if he was disloyal to BD, I would have written him off, also my whole family , who incidentally are also huge fans of Aftab.

I hope in his answers to you about this exodus that we know the truth about the part he played in this debacle.

Tehsin
September 16, 2008, 09:49 AM
The quality of players in ICL are substandard. DW will only contribute to that. I thought ICL was going to fold this year. I guess they'll carry on for couple more. If DW wasn't included in the lineup, I wouldn't have spent a second talking about ICL.

abu bhai, absolutely beautiful! totally agree with you word by word!
many people around me also predict that the icl would be such an unpopular and unworthy of a tournament that it might fold very quickly and not see it's second year! i tend to beleive so!

Murad
September 16, 2008, 09:50 AM
Thanks Miraz bhai..

Kalke to bhoy peye gechilam.. ekdom..

Allah bachaise :-D

bujhee kom
September 16, 2008, 10:16 AM
thank you tehsin bhai, i hope so!
thank you warwolf bhai!
thank you miraz bhai for clarifying about ash's whereabouts! that made me feel a lot better! it also proves how rumors can spread and bad media bs!

Fazal
September 16, 2008, 05:07 PM
Jey jai Boluk... Ashraf betayee Choor.

zainab
September 17, 2008, 07:41 AM
Everyone here start the blame game on Ash, turns out that he turned down $700,000 US, With him being in this frame of mind, he could have easily capitulated and turned his back on BD. I wish the members would stop deamonizing him.

sonarbangla
September 17, 2008, 08:47 AM
Everyone here start the blame game on Ash, turns out that he turned down $700,000 US, With him being in this frame of mind, he could have easily capitulated and turned his back on BD. I wish the members would stop deamonizing him.

he will. in next 10 years.

ashraful and masrafee is an automatic pick for the team. therefore, it doesn't really matter for em now. However, once we have a substitute for Ash, he will be the first one to get listed in ICL. :-D

akabir77
September 17, 2008, 10:56 AM

Doesn't matter what amount he turned down. he has destroyed our team form 07 WC to this.
There was no other excuse for him to play the way he played in Australia and i think he just changed his mind on his way to bangladesh. cause no one knew that he will take 10 days off...

Anyway We didn't let Pilot go unpunished and His day will come too. I was a Ash FAN as a batter. But when he became Captain he started all this low life politics which I knew he would pisses me off.

thebest
September 17, 2008, 11:42 AM
Akabir vai, you speak my mind. Though still I think Lipu is the main culprit. Hope BCB would take action against him as well as Lipu

view360
September 17, 2008, 12:20 PM

DGFI investigating the main culprit issue.
Maj Gen Sinha ibn Jamali asked the premier BD intel organ DGFI to look into this issue to find out the main culprit of this mass exodus. It is up to you to believe this or not ( who cares, anyway).
Keep it in mind that it is still Bangladesh and there is still state of emergency in the country. Whoever masterminded this to harm Bangladesh must have committed a treason and that person(s) must be punished.

N.B Ashraful should think thrice and not twice before collecting his boarding pass on his return flight to Dhaka.

Murad
September 17, 2008, 12:37 PM
So ekhon shob dosh Ashraful er e??

Shei ekai pura team ta ke nosto kore diyese??

Wow.. ki chinta vabhna amader fan der.. Matha noto kore ar parlam na...

:notworthy::notworthy:

Nocturnal
September 17, 2008, 01:57 PM

DGFI investigating the main culprit issue.
Maj Gen Sinha ibn Jamali asked the premier BD intel organ DGFI to look into this issue to find out the main culprit of this mass exodus. It is up to you to believe this or not ( who cares, anyway).
Keep it in mind that it is still Bangladesh and there is still state of emergency in the country. Whoever masterminded this to harm Bangladesh must have committed a treason and that person(s) must be punished.

N.B Ashraful should think thrice and not twice before collecting his boarding pass on his return flight to Dhaka.

So now dgfi and fazal mamu - [বাংলা]এইবার জমবে মজা!![/বাংলা] :-p

Tigers_eye
September 17, 2008, 02:15 PM
So now dgfi and fazal mamu - [বাংলা]এইবার জমবে মজা!![/বাংলা] :-p
P,
lol, kiser moja? Bangladesh'a boro hoiso ekhono enquiry board'r dokkhota shomporkay jano na?

Do I have conclude the cinema?

Nocturnal
September 17, 2008, 02:22 PM
P,
lol, kiser moja? Bangladesh'a boro hoiso ekhono enquiry board'r dokkhota shomporkay jano na?

Do I have conclude the cinema?

[বাংলা]মামু dgfi circus নিয়া আগে থেকেই বহুত খ্যাপা, তাই ভাবছি......[/বাংলা] :saint:

dash
September 17, 2008, 02:48 PM
it is very clear ash tried to assemble a team for ICL,
him being captain trying that is insane,
he can think bout hos own career, but taking the mente of making ateam nd his attitude in the aus tour now makes sense

BANFAN
September 19, 2008, 11:25 AM
So any result from the DGFI enquiry?

I think he was completely innocent.

Murad
September 22, 2008, 01:53 PM
Siddons also rubbished the talking of Ashraful's involvement behind the scenes in the departure of some players.

"There is no way I will be saying anything. I think Ash (Mohammad Ashraful) is a pretty honest person. As soon as he was approached, he let everyone know and discussed that openly with them and I think he has made the right decision," he said.

"I don't think (board is trying to protect Ashraful not allowing to talk to the press), he just got off the plane. He has got to be brave in this situation," he added.

Siddons again confirmed that he had informed the matter to the board.

"As soon as I've heard there were talks about it, I have informed the Board. It wasn't names or confirmation. I think the players had an offer given to them and were in talks. Since I knew it, I had informed the board. I e-mailed to chairman of the cricket operations (Gazi Ashraf Hossain)," he said.

Siddons however didn't believe that the players had breached code of conduct by thinking of ICL during the Australia tour.

"I don't think so. I have job offers all the time, I talk and dismiss them. I think the players are no different. Everyone has got to make their decision and unfortunately our boys have chosen to go ICL," he explained.

http://www.thedailystar.net/story.php?nid=56042

Tigers_eye
September 22, 2008, 01:58 PM
"I don't think so. I have job offers all the time, I talk and dismiss them. I think the players are no different. Everyone has got to make their decision and unfortunately our boys have chosen to go ICL," he explained.
And our board, some ex-players, some fans are playing patriotism card.

zainab
September 22, 2008, 04:33 PM
So much speculation and accusations against Ash. Siddons told the BCB about this I CL fiasco, he also said that Ash is honest and spoke quite openly wih everyone. He did not hold their hands or beat it into their heads to sign with ICL. I am glad that he is not speaking to the Media, they twist his words for the worst.
I feel that Bashar, Shariar Nafees are the real culprits, and the ICL headhunter from India.He led them down the garden path.
By the way, I dont think that Kapali or Nizamuddin are even contracted players, also Dhiman where they are are paid a steady salary by BCB.
BCB knew about this before the team went to australia an d never did a thing about it. shame on them and they are talking about patriotism.

dash
September 22, 2008, 04:51 PM
So much speculation and accusations against Ash. Siddons told the BCB about this I CL fiasco, he also said that Ash is honest and spoke quite openly wih everyone. He did not hold their hands or beat it into their heads to sign with ICL. I am glad that he is not speaking to the Media, they twist his words for the worst.
I feel that Bashar, Shariar Nafees are the real culprits, and the ICL headhunter from India.He led them down the garden path.
By the way, I dont think that Kapali or Nizamuddin are even contracted players, also Dhiman where they are are paid a steady salary by BCB.
BCB knew about this before the team went to australia an d never did a thing about it. shame on them and they are talking about patriotism.

there is no shadow of a doubt who was the main in if there was any,
nd thats ash- its simple as it get nd thts y he has been told not to speak nd the reason he ws in uk

kazis2007
September 22, 2008, 07:17 PM
I dont think so.Shomokal is bhogas.And icl cricketers trying to blame ash but i think if i am honest, anybody cant terminate me.

Rohel
September 22, 2008, 11:43 PM
worst management ever, something has to be wrong with lipu and shfukul haq hira, they are not capable to do their job.
simond did his part let board know about icl as well asraful

Nocturnal
September 23, 2008, 05:31 AM
Go Mash :up:

[বাংলা]আইসিএল-এর ১০ কোটি রুপির প্রস্তাবেও মাশরাফির 'না'

Tue, Sep 23rd, 2008 3:57 pm BdST
ঢাকা, ২৩ সেপ্টেম্বর (বিডিনিউজ টোয়েন্টিফোর ডটকম)- আইসিএল-এর লোভনীয় প্রস্তাব বাংলাদেশের কয়েক জন তারকা ক্রিকেটার ফেরাতে পারেননি। নিষিদ্ধ হওয়ার আশঙ্কা মাথায় নিয়েই তারা যোগ দিয়েছেন 'বিদ্রোহী' ভারতীয় ক্রিকেট লিগ বা আইসিএল-এ। এক জনকে কিন্তু কিছুতেই আইসিএল কর্তৃপক্ষ রাজি করাতে পারেনি। তিনি মাশরাফি বিন মর্তুজা। ১০ কোটি রুপির চোখ-ধাঁধানো প্রস্তাবেও মাশরাফি আইসিএল-এ যোগ দিতে রাজি হননি।

মঙ্গলবার মিরপুর শেরে বাংলা স্টেডিয়ামে বাংলাদেশ দলের প্র্যাকটিস শেষে আইসিএল-এর কাছ থেকে প্রস্তাব পাওয়ার কথা জিজ্ঞেস করা হয়েছিল মাশরাফিকে। সাংবাদিকদের এই প্রশ্নে বাংলাদেশ দলের সহ-অধিনায়ক বললেন, "হ্যাঁ পেয়েছিলাম। প্রথমে তারা আমাকে ৮ কোটি রুপির প্রস্তাব দিয়েছিল। তারপর দেয় ১০ কোটি রুপির। কিন্তু তাতেও আমি রাজি হইনি। আমার কাছে দেশের হয়ে খেলাটাই বেশি সম্মানজনক বলে মনে হয়েছে।" [/বাংলা]

fwullah
September 23, 2008, 08:36 AM
Time for real Test cricketers to start working at the grassroots for the BCB.

Also time for Lipu, Hira & Company to quit from their respective positions at BCB. It has been nearly over 10 years that Lipu has been working for BCB in one way or another.

Tehsin
September 23, 2008, 10:11 AM
Shoja Shapta manusher Shoja shapta jowab. 10 koti rupi onek taka. Sharajibon kheleo hoito oi taka ta petona. Good on him.

Go Mash :up:

[বাংলা]আইসিএল-এর ১০ কোটি রুপির প্রস্তাবেও মাশরাফির 'না'

Tue, Sep 23rd, 2008 3:57 pm BdST
ঢাকা, ২৩ সেপ্টেম্বর (বিডিনিউজ টোয়েন্টিফোর ডটকম)- আইসিএল-এর লোভনীয় প্রস্তাব বাংলাদেশের কয়েক জন তারকা ক্রিকেটার ফেরাতে পারেননি। নিষিদ্ধ হওয়ার আশঙ্কা মাথায় নিয়েই তারা যোগ দিয়েছেন 'বিদ্রোহী' ভারতীয় ক্রিকেট লিগ বা আইসিএল-এ। এক জনকে কিন্তু কিছুতেই আইসিএল কর্তৃপক্ষ রাজি করাতে পারেনি। তিনি মাশরাফি বিন মর্তুজা। ১০ কোটি রুপির চোখ-ধাঁধানো প্রস্তাবেও মাশরাফি আইসিএল-এ যোগ দিতে রাজি হননি।

মঙ্গলবার মিরপুর শেরে বাংলা স্টেডিয়ামে বাংলাদেশ দলের প্র্যাকটিস শেষে আইসিএল-এর কাছ থেকে প্রস্তাব পাওয়ার কথা জিজ্ঞেস করা হয়েছিল মাশরাফিকে। সাংবাদিকদের এই প্রশ্নে বাংলাদেশ দলের সহ-অধিনায়ক বললেন, "হ্যাঁ পেয়েছিলাম। প্রথমে তারা আমাকে ৮ কোটি রুপির প্রস্তাব দিয়েছিল। তারপর দেয় ১০ কোটি রুপির। কিন্তু তাতেও আমি রাজি হইনি। আমার কাছে দেশের হয়ে খেলাটাই বেশি সম্মানজনক বলে মনে হয়েছে।" [/বাংলা]

AsifTheManRahman
September 23, 2008, 10:45 AM
And our board, some ex-players, some fans are playing patriotism card.Bangali public boroi kharaprey uncle.

Razi
September 23, 2008, 11:07 AM
http://www.bangladesherkhela.com/adminpanel/pictures/1222182373.jpg
http://www.bangladesherkhela.com/adminpanel/pictures/1222182380.jpg
http://www.bangladesherkhela.com/adminpanel/pictures/1222182368.jpg
Ash and Haba at the 5th anniversary of national daily Amar Desh

BANFAN
September 23, 2008, 11:52 AM
And our board, some ex-players, some fans are playing patriotism card.

Our people are extremistic, always struggles to find out the middle ground. Both IPL/ICL are actually on the same plane. People are making it look like two extreme poles of patriotism. very unfortunate.

mahbubH
September 23, 2008, 01:19 PM
Our people are extremistic, always struggles to find out the middle ground. Both IPL/ICL are actually on the same plane. People are making it look like two extreme poles of patriotism. very unfortunate.To me retiring from the national team (when they wnat to not when the country decides! ) and playing ICL is not any evidence for patriotism. Playing for IPL will not affect the national team cricket because they will arrange the IPL at the time when there is no tests or ODI are scheduled. At this time, IPL and ICL are very differnt things for us. They are still traitor to me!!

bujhee kom
September 23, 2008, 01:25 PM
who is the chachiamma behind them? sport editor of 'amar desh'?

Tigers_eye
September 23, 2008, 01:32 PM
Good good; is HB recruiting Ash? Come on, man!! Take him with you please.

arafath79
September 23, 2008, 01:33 PM
http://www.bangladesherkhela.com/adminpanel/pictures/1222182368.jpg

Ashrafool :Bashar bhai beshi daat kelaio na. Thik moto ICL a kheilo aar ami eito dui tin bosor national teama cricket kheila ICL a join kormu. Tokhon tumi retire hoia jaba aar ami Dhaka Warriors doler captain homu.

Bashar: Acha thik ache. Kintu ei dui bosor Bangladesh national team a bhalo koira bat koris aar run korish naile to dol theika tora bair koira dibo. Amra ICL a join korchi deikha ekhono tui national team a achosh naile to Australia tourer pora tora mone hoy captain to durer kotha dolei rakhto na.

Razi
September 23, 2008, 01:41 PM
Ashrafool :Bashar bhai beshi daat kelaio na. Thik moto ICL a kheilo aar ami eito dui tin bosor national teama cricket kheila ICL a join kormu. Tokhon tumi retire hoia jaba aar ami Dhaka Warriors doler captain homu.

Bashar: Acha thik ache. Kintu ei dui bosor Bangladesh national team a bhalo koira bat koris aar run korish naile to dol theika tora bair koira dibo. Amra ICL a join korchi deikha ekhono tui national team a achosh naile to Australia tourer pora tora mone hoy captain to durer kotha dolei rakhto na.

:lol::lol::lol::floor::floor::floor:

Zeeshan
September 23, 2008, 01:51 PM
does ashraful have a fade in his haircut ?!?! or am i reading too much into things today?

bujhee kom
September 23, 2008, 02:03 PM
does ashraful have a fade in his haircut ?!?! or am i reading too much into things today?
ash got a cool military officer haircut! capt. ashraful!

bujhee kom
September 23, 2008, 02:07 PM
http://www.bangladesherkhela.com/adminpanel/pictures/1222182380.jpgAsh and Haba at the 5th anniversary of national daily Amar Desh
who is the super hashimookh chacha in the middle?

Dhakablues
September 23, 2008, 03:02 PM
Thats Ataus Samad,, the editor of AmarDesh.

Well,, after seeting this picture and how Lipu and Bashar was going gaga over each other at the press club.... I think we, the fans, are the Beakkaols fighting over patriotism and national team. All these guys are still freinds and moved on with no hard feelings,, as it seems.

CholCholBD
September 24, 2008, 03:52 AM
everyone is happy and fully loaded with cash...

we idiots over here are in turmoil at BC....complaining, whining, slashing, dashing, arguing, delivering, chopping, polling, threading, writing, answering, laughing, crying, guessing, questioning, fighting, chabaying each other over these guys....

wat for?

Just wait till the NZ series...if Ashraful doesnt perform...dara....amra nijerai ICL er jonno ticket korey dibo...BC will be helding their inagural fundraiser for tickets by train (not plane) for Ashraful to join his mates at the ICL...muft! no charge! we are too patriotic...

PoorFan
September 24, 2008, 04:30 AM

Ash and Haba at the 5th anniversary of national daily Amar Desh

who is the chachiamma behind them?
Must be the one ... this thread is looking for.

Razi
September 24, 2008, 05:25 AM
who is the super hashimookh chacha in the middle?

He is Ataus Samad, a member of the adviser committee of Amar Desh.

Razi
September 24, 2008, 08:19 AM
[বাংলা]আমাকে নাটের গুরু বলা পুরোপুরি ভুল: আশরাফুল

ঢাকা, ২৪ সেপ্টেম্বর (বিডিনিউজ টোয়েন্টিফোর ডটকম) (http://cricket.bdnews24.com/bangla/details.php?cid=26&id=35117#tp35112) -- সামনে নিউজিল্যান্ডের সঙ্গে কঠিন সিরিজ। অথচ বাংলাদেশের ক্রিকেটাঙ্গন এখন আইসিএল নিয়ে ব্যবচ্ছেদেই বেশি ব্যস্ত। তার উত্তাপ মোহাম্মদ আশরাফুলের মধ্যেও সঞ্চারিত। বুধবার প্র্যাকটিস শেষে বাংলাদেশ দলের অধিনায়ককে কথা বলতে হলো আইসিএল নিয়েই। তাদের প্রস্তাব পাওয়া, সেই প্রস্তাবে সাড়া না দেয়া; এ সবের বাইরে তার 'বিতর্কিত' ভূমিকা নিয়েও অনেক কথা বললেন আশরাফুল।

প্রশ্ন : আইসিএল বিতর্কের নেপথ্যে ছিলেন বলে অভিযোগ আছে আপনার বিরুদ্ধে..।

মোহাম্মদ আশরাফুল : এজেন্টের মাধ্যমে আইসিএলের অফার আমার কাছেই এসেছিল প্রথম। তিন বছরের জন্য তারা আমাকে ২১ লাখ ডলার অফার করেছিল। অফার পাওয়ার সঙ্গে সঙ্গেই যাদেরকে জানানোর প্রয়োজন ছিল তাদেরকে আমি বিষয়টা জানিয়েছি। প্রধান নির্বাচক ও লিপু ভাইকে জানাই যে আমার এ ধরনের একটা অফার আছে। আমার কোচ ওয়াহিদুল গনি স্যারকেও জানাই। লিপু ভাইকে জিজ্ঞেস করলাম, এখন আমি কী করবো। তখন বলা হল, "এখানে খেললে তুমি বাংলাদেশের হয়ে আর খেলতে পারবে না।" আবার সামনে ভালো পারফর্ম করলে আইপিএলে খেলার সম্ভাবনার কথাও বলা হল। সঙ্গে সঙ্গেই আমি এজেন্টকে 'না' করে দেই। এর পরের ঘটনা আর আমি কিছু জানি না।

প্রশ্ন : কিন্তু আইসিএলের এজেন্টের সঙ্গে অন্য খেলোয়াড়দের যোগাযোগই নাকি হয়েছিল আপনার মাধ্যমে?

আশরাফুল : যে এজেন্টের কথা আমি বলছি তার সঙ্গে আমাদের অনেক ক্রিকেটারেরই সম্পর্ক আছে। উনি আমাদের কয়েকজন ক্রিকেটারের স্পনসর জোগাড় করে দিয়েছেন। কয়েক জন লোকাল ক্রিকেটারকে ইংল্যান্ডে খেলার ব্যবস্থা করে দিয়েছেন। ওই এজেন্টকে বেশিরভাগ ক্রিকেটারই চেনে। সুতরাং তার সঙ্গে আমার মাধ্যমেই অন্যদের যোগাযোগ হয়েছিল, এটা ঠিক নয়। তাছাড়া ওই এজেন্টের সঙ্গে আমার সামনাসামনি কোনো দিন কথা হয়নি, ফোনেই কথা হয়েছে।

প্রশ্ন : অন্যরা যে যাচ্ছে, এটা তো বিসিবিকে জানাননি।

আশরাফুল : অন্যরা কারা কারা যাচ্ছে এটা জানলে তো জানাতাম। আমি শুধু আমারটাই জানতাম। এবং বোর্ডকে জানিয়ে আমি আইসিএলে না যাওয়ার সিদ্ধান্ত নেই। কারণ আমি টেস্ট এবং ওয়ানডে ক্রিকেট খেলতে চাই। অন্যরা যে গেছে তা আমি ইংল্যান্ডে যাওয়ার দু'দিন পরে জানি। নিউজপেপারে দেখলাম, আমাকে 'নাটের গুরু' বলা হচ্ছে। আসলে এটা পুরোপুরি ভুল ধারণা। এ বিষয়ে কোনো ধারণাই আমার ছিল না। আমি ইংল্যান্ডে গিয়েছিলাম ছুটি কাটাতে। আর সঙ্গে দুটো চ্যারিটির কাজেও। সিডর আক্রান্ত মানুষদের জন্য রিলিফ ওঠানোর কাজে অংশ নিয়েছি সেখানে।

প্রশ্ন : অন্যদের যাওয়ার বিষয়টা কী এমনকি অস্ট্রেলিয়া সফরের সময়ও টের পাননি?

আশরাফুল : অস্ট্রেলিয়া সফরের মাঝপথে কোচ আমাকে বলেছিলেন, "তোমার ক্রিকেটারদের কিন্তু আইসিএলে যাওয়ার ভালো চান্স আছে।" তারপর সবাইকে জিজ্ঞেস করলাম। কিন্তু কেউই স্বীকার করেনি। অথচ আমার যে অফার এসেছিল এটা ক্রিকেট বোর্ডের অনেকেই জানতেন। জানতেন আমার পরিচিতজনরাও। কিন্তু ওরা যে এমন একটা কাজ করেছে, তা আমি পত্রিকা থেকেই জেনেছি।

প্রশ্ন : জাতীয় দলের প্রতি ক্ষোভও নাকি অনেকের আইসিএলে যোগ দেওয়ার কারণ। আপনি কী বলেন?

আশরাফুল : ক্ষোভ থেকে থাকলে সেটা তাদের প্রকাশ করা উচিত ছিল। আমি কাল খেলবোই, এমন কথা বলার সুযোগ নেই। পারফর্ম না করলে দলে থাকার নিশ্চয়তা থাকে না। যেমন এখন আপনারা আমার ক্যাপ্টেন্সি নিয়ে কথা বলছেন। কেন বলছেন? পারফরম্যান্স নেই বলেই তো! ফিল্ডিং সেট আপ কিংবা বোলিং চেঞ্জ নিয়ে তো কোনো সমস্যা হচ্ছে না। সমস্যাটা ব্যাটিংয়ে। আমার রান হচ্ছে না বলেই কথা উঠছে। যারা ক্ষোভের কথা বলেছেন, তারা পারফর্ম করছিলেন না বলেই টিমে ছিলেন না। এমন ক্রিকেটার নেই যে পারফর্ম করেছে কিন্তু তাকে দল থেকে বের করে দেওয়া হয়েছে। আসলে সিলেকশনটা আমরা প্লেয়াররাই করি। সিলেক্টর, কোচ কিংবা ক্যাপ্টেনরা করেন না। পারফর্ম করলে আন্তর্জাতিক পর্যায়ে খেলবেন। না করলে সোজা কথা, দলের বাইরে থাকবেন।

প্রশ্ন : কিন্তু আইসিএলে যোগ দেওয়া অনেকেই বলেছেন, এমনকি তাদের টাকা-পয়সার বিষয়ও নাকি আপনিই ঠিক করে দিয়েছিলেন।

আশরাফুল : আসলে আমি তো বলতে পারবো না ওরা কেন এরকম বলছে। সেরকম কিছু হলে তো আমিই যেতাম। যেখানে ১৫ কোটি টাকার অফার ছিল আমার। টাকাটা অনেক বড় বিষয় ছিল। তবুও আমি 'না' করে দেই। আমার দিক থেকে আমি ক্লিয়ার ছিলাম। এখন তারা কেন ওরকম বলছেন, এটা তারা জানেন।

প্রশ্ন : ধীমান ঘোষ দাবি করেছেন যে আপনি তাকে বলেছেন, "ত্ইু তো দলে আসা-যাওয়ার মধ্যে থাকবি। তার চেয়ে ভালো আইসিএলে খেলে টাকা কামিয়ে নে।"

আশরাফুল : কে বলেছে? (জবাব পাওয়ার পর), ও যদি বলে থাকে তাহলে আমার সামনে এসে বলতে পারলে আরো খুশি হবো।

প্রশ্ন : আইসিএলে যাওয়া অনেকে এও বলেছেন, তাদের প্রস্তাব দেওয়ার পর তারা আপনাকে জিজ্ঞেস করেছিলেন, আপনি যাচ্ছেন কিনা? আপনি 'হ্যাঁ' বলাতেই তারা আরো উৎসাহিত হয়েছেন। কারণ ক্যাপ্টেন যখন যাচ্ছে তখন তারা তো যেতেই পারে। এই অভিযোগের জবাবে কী বলবেন?

আশরাফুল : নিউজপেপারে আমিও দেখেছি এসব। যেমন বলা হয়েছে আফতাব ও শাহরিয়ার নাফীসকে নাকি আমিই পাঠিয়ে দিয়েছি। কারণ ওরা ভবিষ্যতের ক্যাপ্টেন। আমি তাই ওদের রাস্তা বন্ধ করতেই এসব করেছি। যদি ওরা ভবিষ্যতের ক্যাপ্টেনই হয়ে থাকে, তাহলে তো এতটুকু বুদ্ধি থাকা উচিত ছিল যে আমি তাদের পাঠিয়ে দিচ্ছি। এগুলো পুরো ভুল কথা।

প্রশ্ন : আচ্ছা, আইসিএলে যাওয়াটা কী আপনি সমর্থন করেন?

আশরাফুল : আইসিএলে খেলার বিষয়ে যেহেতু ক্রিকেট বোর্ড ও আইসিসির মানা আছে, তাই আমি কোনো কমেন্ট করতে পারবো না। কিন্তু আমি বলবো যারা এখান থেকে আইসিএলে গেছেন তাদের জন্য বাংলাদেশের রাস্তা এখনো খোলা আছে। আমারই তো সবচেয়ে বড় অফার ছিল। কিন্তু আমি দেশের হয়ে খেলতে চেয়েছি। ওরা যদি আসতে চায়, অবশ্যই আমি সুপারিশ করতে পারবো। আমার বিশ্বাস ক্রিকেট বোর্ডও ওদের জন্য ফাইট করবে। যারা গেছে, এতে তাদেরই ক্ষতি হয়েছে।

প্রশ্ন : এমনও শোনা গেছে নেতৃত্ব থেকে সরিয়ে দিলেই আপনি আইসিএলে চলে যাবেন।

আশরাফুল : দেখুন আমি আইসিএল বিষয়টা আগেই ক্লোজ করে ফেলেছি। এখন আমাকে বিশ্রাম কেন, ড্রপও যদি দেওয়া হয়, তাহলেও আমি যাবো না। এখন আমার বয়স ২৪। আন্তর্জাতিক ক্রিকেটে কমপক্ষে আরো ১০ বছর পড়ে আছে আমার সামনে। পরবর্তী দুই বছরও যদি দলে না থাকি, আশা করি পারফর্ম করে আবার দলে ঢুকবো। আর বিশেষ করে ব্যাটসম্যানদের ২৭ বছরের পরেই সেরা খেলাটা আসে। তাই আইসিএল নিয়ে ভাবার কোনো কারণ নেই। হ্যাঁ, যদি ক্রিকেট বোর্ড ও আইসিসি অনুমোদন দেয়, তাহলে হয়তো আইসিএলে যাওয়া সম্ভব। আর এখন যেহেতু আইপিএলই অনুমোদিত, তাই ভালো খেলে সেখানেই যাওয়ার চেষ্টা থাকবে। [/বাংলা]

PoorFan
September 24, 2008, 09:14 AM
Thanks Razi, looks like Ash learned tricky way to speak. Anyway, I think people should stop embarrassing Ash on this issue, not that I belive Dhiman and other lying against him though. I mean at some point [of time] he might have said something positive joining ICL. Ash took the right decision at the end but other didnt, that should be point at this moment.

thebest
September 24, 2008, 09:25 AM
Instead of grilling Ash, the reporter should grill GALi what he did when he learned Ash got the offer; when JS informed him. I am suspecting Lipu is the one who sold the dummy to Aftab that they would be suspended for six monthes max

Tigers_eye
September 24, 2008, 10:18 AM
...I am suspecting Lipu is the one who sold the dummy to Aftab that they would be suspended for six monthes max
Very well could have been and then got shafted by the full board decision of 10 years.

MohammedC
September 24, 2008, 10:21 AM
[বাংলা]
আশরাফুল : দেখুন আমি আইসিএল বিষয়টা আগেই ক্লোজ করে ফেলেছি। এখন আমাকে বিশ্রাম কেন, ড্রপও যদি দেওয়া হয়, তাহলেও আমি যাবো না। এখন আমার বয়স ২৪। আন্তর্জাতিক ক্রিকেটে কমপক্ষে আরো ১০ বছর পড়ে আছে আমার সামনে। পরবর্তী দুই বছরও যদি দলে না থাকি, আশা করি পারফর্ম করে আবার দলে ঢুকবো। আর বিশেষ করে ব্যাটসম্যানদের ২৭ বছরের পরেই সেরা খেলাটা আসে। তাই আইসিএল নিয়ে ভাবার কোনো কারণ নেই। হ্যাঁ, যদি ক্রিকেট বোর্ড ও আইসিসি অনুমোদন দেয়, তাহলে হয়তো আইসিএলে যাওয়া সম্ভব। আর এখন যেহেতু আইপিএলই অনুমোদিত, তাই ভালো খেলে সেখানেই যাওয়ার চেষ্টা থাকবে।
[/বাংলা]
Damn, we have to wait another 3 years to see best of Ash.

WarWolf
September 24, 2008, 10:32 AM
Very well could have been and then got shafted by the full board decision of 10 years.
I don't think so. Probably Lipu was the man behind the screen. He must have had some one who ran the show for him.

zainab
September 24, 2008, 01:51 PM
Ash mentioned that he was offered 15 crores, but turned it down. He wanted to play for BD. It seems other players have blamed him,but as Siddons mentioned, it was an open secret and he and Ash informed the board before they left for Australia.
If anyone is to be blamed for this debacle, it is the BCB. They preach patriotism, but they are the worst culprits. Siddons also mentioned that the board knew the names of the 6 cricketers who were deflecting.
I feel that Ash's involvement in this was that he was open about his offer, but I felt that he should have dissuaded Aftab from making this big blunder. He also mentioned that he will try his best to see if he can bring back any of the cricketers into the team. i saw it on the english news on ATN Bangla.

Murad
September 24, 2008, 01:58 PM
Ash gives his version
Sports Reporter (http://www.thedailystar.net/story.php?nid=56372)

At last Mohammad Ashraful spoke to the media after Bangladesh Cricket Board's (BCB) gag order ended yesterday.

The Bangladesh captain was presented in front of journalists but it was evident that the cricket board did not want any goof-ups as they posted the media manager and the team operations manager during the informal press meet, Ashraful's first since he arrived in the country from England on Monday.

However, there would be no complaint from the board as Ashraful expressed his side of the story quite efficiently.

Ashraful confirmed speculations that talk of a player revolt was being planned during the recent Australia tour.

"Our coach [Jamie Siddons] told me that some of the players could be signing for ICL [Indian Cricket League]. When I asked the players, they all denied it straightaway," informed Ashraful after Wednesday's practice at the Sher-e-Bangla National Stadium in Mirpur.

"If I had any idea that so many players were actually joining then I definitely would have told the cricket board," said the 24-year-old Ashraful.

But he confirmed that a three-year deal did come his way and that it was worth around Tk 15 crore.

"The first ICL offer came to me through an agent and it was a three-year deal. I informed our chief selector [Rafiqul Alam], [Gazi Ashraf Hossain] Lipu bhai and my coach [Wahidul Gani] about it," confided Ashraful.

"When I asked Lipu bhai what will happen if I take up the contract, he told me that I wouldn't be able to play for Bangladesh.

"He also told me that if I play well, we might have a chance to play in the Indian Premier League [IPL] next year. After hearing all these from him, I immediately rejected the offer and don't know what happened next," said Ashraful.

So the million-dollar question is: Were you the mastermind behind all these?

"That is totally wrong. I have never met that agent and only talked to him over the phone. He is well known to many Bangladeshi players as he has arranged sponsors for a number of local players and helped them in getting club contracts in the UK. I believe he contacted them directly.

"Some people are calling me the mastermind. They should remember that the biggest offer came to me. Fifteen crore taka over a three-year period is not a matter of joke. But my involvement with the ICL ended the moment I refused that offer," said Ashraful.

When he was pressed further in this regard, he defended himself and challenged the player in question, Dhiman Ghosh, who alleged the skipper of encouraging him (Dhiman) to sign in ICL as he's not the first-choice wicketkeeper.

"I would have preferred if he [Dhiman] had said that in front of me," demanded Ashraful.

"Even if some people held any grudges against me, they never mentioned it. Professional players should understand that if you are out of the side that means you are not performing. There is no way in the world that you will be left out when you have performance behind you.

"I read somewhere that [Shahriar] Nafees and Aftab [Ahmed] had remarked that I wanted them out of the way as they could have been future captains; that I stopped their path. If they knew they were captaincy material then why an earth would they want to leave?" said the ace batsman.

Ashraful also reiterated that he would not be going to the rebel Indian league even if he were to be left out of the national team.

"Even if I lose the captaincy or get dropped, I would not consider ICL because I want to play Tests and ODIs. Nothing is more important to me than representing the country.

"If I'm dropped for bad form, I know that I can bounce back even if it takes two years because I have age on my side," opined Ashraful.

He added that he only heard of the whole ICL fiasco when he was in England, where he went on a vacation (after returning from Australia) and did a couple of charity fund-raisers for Sidr victims.

He viewed that it is the ICL-bound players who were the bigger losers, as they had to give up their chance to play for Bangladesh.

"The players joining the ICL have lost more because they can't play international or first-class cricket and there will be others to fill in the gap.

"We lost fourteen out of roughly 160 first-class players. It is true that we will miss their experience to a certain extent because they had played top level cricket for a number of years but the newer guys will gain experience the same way," added Ashraful.

Zeeshan
September 24, 2008, 02:23 PM
Ashraful also reiterated that he would not be going to the rebel Indian league even if he were to be left out of the national team.

"Even if I lose the captaincy or get dropped, I would not consider ICL because I want to play Tests and ODIs. Nothing is more important to me than representing the country.

"If I'm dropped for bad form, I know that I can bounce back even if it takes two years because I have age on my side," opined Ashraful.
"We lost fourteen out of roughly 160 first-class players. It is true that we will miss their experience to a certain extent because they had played top level cricket for a number of years but the newer guys will gain experience the same way," added Ashraful.

Nice..... Beta maybe inarticulate but taar shoitani budhi thiki ase....

BANFAN
September 24, 2008, 02:44 PM
Ash was even more transparent than Mash. He reported the incident but Mash didn't. He may not be performing with bat, but let's not be biased and kill his character by accusing him without evidence.

That's not in our interest at all. Please stop all accusation without evidence, he is still the captain of BD team.

Hope he will give a 'teeth breaking' reply of all these, with his bat this time.

:)

bujhee kom
September 24, 2008, 03:14 PM
Ash was even more transparent than Mash. He reported the incident but Mash didn't. He may not be performing with bat, but let's not be biased and kill his character by accusing him without evidence.
That's not in our interest at all. Please stop all accusation without evidence, he is still the captain of BD team.
Hope he will give a 'teeth breaking' reply of all these, with his bat this time.:)
i agree banfan bhai! i like what he said!

ialbd
September 24, 2008, 03:55 PM
hmm good for ashraful.... saving his dignity (whatever he has left)...

meazz1
September 24, 2008, 04:09 PM
Now I have newly found respect for Ash!!!

Tehsin
September 24, 2008, 09:22 PM
The usually inarticulate Ash sounded clear when he made those remarks to the media. I am glad that he mentioned that we only lost 14 out of a pool of 160 first class cricketers. Is it a loss? Yes. Aside from the one or two performers, it won't be a big affect on the national team.

Protic
September 25, 2008, 04:19 AM
Heh.. we should not blame ashraful.. bashar,nafees,aftab they arent babies that they got INFLUENCED.. they got caught up in the web of money ..simple.

Razi
September 25, 2008, 05:50 AM
Heh.. we should not blame ashraful.. bashar,nafees,aftab they arent babies that they got INFLUENCED.. they got caught up in the web of money ..simple.

This coming from the biggest fan of SN in BC? Sounds strange but actually it is very true.

zainab
September 25, 2008, 07:03 AM
The usually inarticulate Ash sounded clear when he made those remarks to the media. I am glad that he mentioned that we only lost 14 out of a pool of 160 first class cricketers. Is it a loss? Yes. Aside from the one or two performers, it won't be a big affect on the national team.

I liked the calm way in which he spoke. Out of the 14 players, Aftab is the one I will miss the most, he is one of their most aggressive batsman and best fielders. If Ash knew that Aftab was going to join ICL, he should have twisted his arm, but as he said, he had no idea that it would really happen.

All the speculation, finger pointing and accusations are put to rest now. I never believed that Ash would undermine BCB cricket.
If he had done this,my faith would have been shattered a thousand fold.
Thank Allah that he did discuss it with the most important people who have advanced his career, he could not let them down and in the process, let himself down, how would he have been able to face thousands of his fans who still believe in him.

Rabz
September 25, 2008, 11:51 AM
I have tried not to post in this thread so far, simply because i found it dis-tasteful to my liking.
So my apology if my following has been already discussed earlier in this thread ( too lazy to go thru earlier 2 pages).

Now the player debacle is over, should not we ask the real question?
Who is that well-known 'agent" who worked vigorously behind the scenes?

If its some indian guy, i have no problem with it.
But if it is someone like Atahar, Faruk (hint, hint), i have problem with it.

PoorFan
September 25, 2008, 08:39 PM
If its some indian guy, i have no problem with it.
But if it is someone like Atahar, Faruk (hint, hint), i have problem with it.
I thought Ash said he never met that guy, talked on phone few times. So, it cant be anyone around BD cricket I guess.

djnaved
September 25, 2008, 08:52 PM
bhaira, amar matha aulaia geche..............ash jegula bolse... mana jai......kintu er pore ICL cricketerra abar jeishob statment dilo....amar mathai abar proshno jaglo..who is the main culprit?..............icl cricketerder statment gula amar jani kemon logical mone hocche.........guyz plz read this:http://www.jugantor.com/web/content/2008/09/26/news0610.htm

One World
September 25, 2008, 08:58 PM
Finger pointing to current captain for such debacle is very preposterous I must say. Its 21st century and some of those cricketers who joined are way smarter than ASH.
Besides its a career question. Blame game is easy but not using your head before taking such decision makes you a loser.
If Ash was really involved (which I wholeheartedly believe is not) then I would say except luring Dhiman he did quite a good job.

MohammedC
September 25, 2008, 09:00 PM
Who made the decision to join ICL? Ashraful or those who joined ICL.
Does Ash make all the decision in their life?

Ash jodi oder bole "goo kha" thaile ki ora khabe.

All this excuse is just chpabaji. They could not resist the power of money.

One World
September 25, 2008, 09:03 PM
DJN, that is the worst most boisterous article I ever read on cricket.
Does it really say anything? Sunglass covers the truth from his eyes!!!!

bujhee kom
September 25, 2008, 10:37 PM
...Ash jodi oder bole "goo kha" thaile ki ora khabe...
there was a time mohammed bhai, ash amake bolle, maybe, i would have eaten :sick: ....see mc bhai, i am hardcore fan!:-D but that is history now!gone!:-P

Murad
September 25, 2008, 11:21 PM
there was a time mohammed bhai, ash amake bolle, maybe, i would have eaten :sick: ....see mc bhai, i am hardcore fan!:-D but that is history now!gone!:-P

Fans and competitor are not same, BK bhai.

These players are way intelligent than Ashraful. Their thinking levels are way higher than Ash's.

These boys are just jealous that Ash is in the team despite all the failures they are out. And Sumon is using them for his own good.

cricket_king
September 25, 2008, 11:42 PM
bhaira, amar matha aulaia geche..............ash jegula bolse... mana jai......kintu er pore ICL cricketerra abar jeishob statment dilo....amar mathai abar proshno jaglo..who is the main culprit?..............icl cricketerder statment gula amar jani kemon logical mone hocche.........guyz plz read this:http://www.jugantor.com/web/content/2008/09/26/news0610.htm

Dude you cannot be serious. That is the most faltu article I've ever had the displeasure of reading. For God's sake tell me you're not this foolish...

Murad
September 25, 2008, 11:47 PM
Janakantha also reported the samething.

All these players talking the same tone. Bashar jevabhe bolse Kapali, Baiysha, Nafees o shebabhe bolse. So etei dhora jai...

and Dhiman gosh now saying.. Ash didn't offer him anyting or talked about it.

djnaved
September 25, 2008, 11:51 PM
Dude you cannot be serious. That is the most faltu article I've ever had the displeasure of reading. For God's sake tell me you're not this foolish...

bro, i can be a bit foolish, but those statements think about the ash issue again:

one ICL player already told that to check ash's mobile outgoing phone call, then the real truth can be found

another ICL player told that ash talked with the media after two days after coming from london...here is my question: why he did he talk after two days? Obviously, he had a conversation with the BCB before he talk with the media...............

arekta jinish hoilo, je ash nijei thikmoto kotha guchaia, ba kothar mane thik moto bojhate pare na,sheidin kibhabe shea oirokom bhabe kotha bollo......akhanei amar doubt............

btw, i don't know if i am a foolish or not...but this questions reall need to be answered..........

cricket_king
September 26, 2008, 12:09 AM
bro, i can be a bit foolish, but those statements think about the ash issue again:

one ICL player already told that to check ash's mobile outgoing phone call, then the real truth can be found

another ICL player told that ash talked with the media after two days after coming from london...here is my question: why he did he talk after two days? Obviously, he had a conversation with the BCB before he talk with the media...............

arekta jinish hoilo, je ash nijei thikmoto kotha guchaia, ba kothar mane thik moto bojhate pare na,sheidin kibhabe shea oirokom bhabe kotha bollo......akhanei amar doubt............

btw, i don't know if i am a foolish or not...but this questions reall need to be answered..........

The BCB keeping him quiet is to be expected. Here is the team captain returning from his vacation in England, probably quite tired from the jetlag, and suddenly hearing all these accusations about him being the one behind a mass exodus. DUH...he obviously spoke to the BCB before speaking with the media - that's how it works. He works under the BCB.

And his mobile phone? What the hell? These idiotic players have no right to suggest checking his mobile phone. This is just plain speculation with no proof of anything.

Judging by your points, I can't say you are anything but foolish. Please reassure me with some valid points.

thebest
September 26, 2008, 08:34 AM
Checking mobile number is another foolish logic? Ash can anytime talk with his colleague for example Dhiman to support him for the aus tour; SN to ask why he is not touring. The fact is They signed the dotted line; Ash did not. BCB should check who give Aftab the impression that they would be suspend for six monthes? Why operation commitee did not take any action after Ash informed them; JS informed them? There lies the answer who is the main culprit(s) in the whole ICL saga.

BANFAN
September 26, 2008, 10:21 AM
Checking mobile number is another foolish logic? Ash can anytime talk with his colleague for example Dhiman to support him for the aus tour; SN to ask why he is not touring. The fact is They signed the dotted line; Ash did not. BCB should check who give Aftab the impression that they would be suspend for six monthes? Why operation commitee did not take any action after Ash informed them; JS informed them? There lies the answer who is the main culprit(s) in the whole ICL saga.

Absolutely. He can call them for many reasons. I'm sure that they can't retrieve the conversation. Just the call logs don't prove anything.

Ash didn't sign. What's their motive of pointing fingure at Ash? If they are repenting, let them resign from ICL. Why don't they do that?

bujhee kom
September 26, 2008, 10:49 AM
Absolutely. He can call them for many reasons. I'm sure that they can't retrieve the conversation. Just the call logs don't prove anything.
Ash didn't sign. What's their motive of pointing fingure at Ash? If they are repenting, let them resign from IPL. Why don't they do that?
exactly right, both of you!
cell phone log, proving what? a captain calling his team mates sounds suspicious? these are such childish, lame and pathtetic accusations! you can expect these kind of rationals only from a bunch of young, unintelligent, confused young men who have some grudge against their ex-captain and they want to throw some mud on him! but come on! be a bit more sharp and valid while attacking, otherwise keep your mouths shut and concentrate on your cricket in ICL! why he(ash) took two days after he returns from london to have his press conf.? they mean to tell me that this sounds fishy? are you children out of your mind?
if ash got out of the plane and went straight to the media breifing in the airport or wherever, this would have been the the most unprofessional against protocol! ash is an employee of BCB and he cannot speak to any media or journalist or anything on record without BCB's clearence, overseeing, legal dept. etc. etc. a captain of a test team just doesn't show up at the dhaka press club and start yelling! there is protocol, rules and order, preperation, time for everything na despecially this kind of super delicate things!
these ICL kids are just hateful towards him! i still trust ash, but i will keep an eye on him from now on, he slips one more time, he is finito! but i sincerely hope that he can prove the world that doubts him, wrong and re-establish himself as the person he is always supposed to be in our hearts and minds!
:flag::flag::flag:

bujhee kom
September 26, 2008, 11:24 AM
Fans and competitor are not same, BK bhai.

These players are way intelligent than Ashraful. Their thinking levels are way higher than Ash's.

These boys are just jealous that Ash is in the team despite all the failures they are out. And Sumon is using them for his own good.
totally agree with you murad bhai! i was just joking with the ash-er "goo khabo" part! not good! stinky!:sick::-p:-D

Dhakablues
September 26, 2008, 12:10 PM
It only proves what psychologists always have said,,,: " We believe what we want to believe in, not what is the truth"--

All these reports only validates what we wanted to believe in or we dispelled any news articles that didnt agree with what we thought was right... So, yeah, Jugantor, Shomokal, Prothom-Alo,Janakantha are all faltu newspapers if they dont agree with us,, but credible source when they do in fact agree.

At the end,, ICL only divided the fans not the players not BCB not ICC/ICL. We morons are the ones who are wasting time on cyberspace and washing out our fingerprints ( literally)

Fazal
September 30, 2008, 10:10 PM
... the problem is none of us will ever know the real truth. And therefore belief whatever makes sense to you and whatever you want to believe.