PDA

View Full Version : Nazim Uddin will not join ICL

Omio
September 16, 2008, 05:12 PM
Just read out some news paper and according to them that Nazim didnt sign for ICL contact yet.
Hope he will not do that and play for us.

Zeeshan
September 16, 2008, 05:12 PM
meh at his decision

Fazal
September 16, 2008, 05:15 PM
Just read out some news paper and according to them that Nazim didnt sign for ICL contact yet.
Hope he will not do that and play for us.

ok you can take him plus a bag full of kocuripana. Deal?

Omio
September 16, 2008, 05:23 PM
ok you can take him plus a bag full of kocuripana. Deal?
Fazal vai, apnar Farhad doster jonno khub afsos lagtses,, ahhre,

Fazal
September 16, 2008, 05:26 PM
Fazal vai, apnar Farhad doster jonno khub afsos lagtses,, ahhre,

Don't worry, he will get more consistent reward for his hard work in ICL. He will be the star of Dhaka Decoits (I mean Dhaka Warriors). Akhon Allah Allah kortisi... ICL tiKleyee hoi.

Omio
September 16, 2008, 05:30 PM
Don't worry, he will get more consistent reward for his hard work in ICL. He will be the star of Dhaka Decoits (I mean Dhaka Warriors). Akhon Allah Allah kortisi... ICL tiKleyee hoi.
If he will get more consistent its really doesnt matter, se tou ar deser jonno kheletesena.

Spitfire_x86
September 16, 2008, 05:33 PM
I hope he goes, we can do without Tushar Imran jnr.

zia
September 16, 2008, 05:44 PM
I think only big loss is Aftab. Mushy can do Dhiman's job. Rest of them are faltu.

Ajfar
September 16, 2008, 05:45 PM
oo na gele khobor asee..public er mair ektaw matite porbo na

WarWolf
September 16, 2008, 06:13 PM
Finally ICL decided against taking him I guess. Bad luck for the boy. He lost both sides of the river.

Rubu
September 16, 2008, 06:25 PM
Who cares if he joins or not. There is only one person that I did not want to let go: Aftab. Then, 50% for SN and dhiman. rest are useless anyway.

I feel really bad for Alok fans though. They had been loyal to him for so, so long. It was the worst way to respond to that.

Murad
September 16, 2008, 06:33 PM
Its good that he's not joining ICL.

But I think BD should not play him in ODIs and instead they should play him in Test cricket. He has good records in FC cricket than Onedays.

He could come to bat at 3 in Test.

cricket_king
September 16, 2008, 11:52 PM
At least one turned it down. Good on him. :)

zainab
September 17, 2008, 12:06 AM
Nizamuddin has to learn how to bat, he does not seem to know the fundamentals. He is always shaky, and gives the impression that he will be out very quickly which usually happens. If he stays, siddons will have to really work on his batting. He was given many chances, but failed, so if he goes, it would not have been a loss.
Aftab is the loss in my eyes.

Rohel
September 17, 2008, 12:09 AM
according to Lipu, he is leaving

yaseer
September 17, 2008, 12:12 AM
Nazimudding announced his retirement to BCB by fax yesterday. So, he is also leaving.

HereWeGo
September 17, 2008, 12:13 AM
he is joining ICL. he did send his letters to BCB today.....
:-(

Antora
September 17, 2008, 02:17 AM
he is joining ICL. he did send his letters to BCB today.....
:-(

OH so he is joining?... YES!!!!!!!!

samjad
September 17, 2008, 02:23 AM
Who cares if he joins or not. There is only one person that I did not want to let go: Aftab. Then, 50% for SN and dhiman. rest are useless anyway.

I feel really bad for Alok fans though. They had been loyal to him for so, so long. It was the worst way to respond to that.

Rubu, you always say the things I want to say!!. Our Alex Kapali is the worst example. At least we don't have to argue over them anymore in BC. They were polarising BC members.

scoilaheez
September 18, 2008, 10:19 PM
Some promising players have already been lost particularly aftab, luckily nazimuddin will remain with BD. At least he is keeping up the boycott of the ICL!

cricket_pagol
September 18, 2008, 10:27 PM
Some promising players have already been lost particularly aftab, luckily nazimuddin will remain with BD. At least he is keeping up the boycott of the ICL!

I will miss Aftab, Farhad and SN to some extent. I really thought farhad was developing to be a fast bowling all rounder... although his batting has not been consistent.

I am really happy that we won't have to worry about Alex playing for bangladesh.

Murad
September 18, 2008, 10:31 PM
I read some news today where they reported that Nazim also joined the ICL team.

And that's why BCB is looking to get the 3rd opener. And they are thinking of bringing back JO Belim.

Anher
September 18, 2008, 11:45 PM

And that's why BCB is looking to get the 3rd opener. And they are thinking of bringing back JO Belim.

yay....now i firmly believe all ICL saga is a cos of JO Belim's curse.
JO bashar and lover get ready for 5th round. Ready!

One World
September 18, 2008, 11:48 PM

JO past superstar
JS current superstar
JS super coach

(no disrespect to Sohel NR's thread)

Sovik
September 19, 2008, 01:15 AM

is there anyway bcb could sponsor JO to take part in ICL

WarWolf
September 19, 2008, 03:18 AM
ICL ke taka dileo ora JO ke nibe na.:lol:

BANFAN
September 19, 2008, 04:56 AM

JO, RS etc will have a chance to go to ICL soon. ICL is planning for having longer versions (4 day matches) also in future.

Let me tell you, That time JO will be a hot hot commodity for the Dhaka Warriors. :)

yaseer
September 19, 2008, 05:33 AM
JO, RS etc will have a chance to go to ICL soon. ICL is planning for having longer versions (4 day matches) also in future.

Let me tell you, That time JO will be a hot hot commodity for the Dhaka Warriors. :)

Yes...ICL gonna start longer version...
JO will definitely join ICL then....don't forget his best friend Habibul Bashar is the captain of Dhaka Warriors.

Rabz
September 19, 2008, 06:05 AM
To go or not to go, is that the question?
Who cares...
Nazim is already a GFN.

Kabir
September 19, 2008, 07:23 AM

Lol...yes...to go or not to go, that is the question :lol:

BANFAN
September 19, 2008, 11:09 AM
Who cares...
Nazim is already a GFN.

He is yet highly confused. He is so masmarised by the int cric environment, He is strugling to see the ball yet. Once he gets into the groove, he will become a good player I believe.

He didn't have much int exposure before coming into the national side. As a result he started following Ash's style, leaving his own. I say that, because he looked a different player in his first few matches, than the way he is playing now.

bangla-red
September 19, 2008, 11:19 AM
Nazimuddin not joining? Oh no! He would have suited the Dhaka F****** (aka Warriors).

:hairpull::hairpull::hairpull::hairpull::doh::doh: :doh::doh::mad::mad::mad::mad::sick::sick::sick::s ick::down::down::down::down::eek::eek::eek::eek::h ead::head::head::head:

sbsash
September 19, 2008, 04:23 PM
Good thing he is not going.If he was gone then Junaid would've opened and he just wastes balls.

Kana-Baba
September 20, 2008, 01:08 AM
uf, ei bolod ta thaklei ki na thkalei ba ki?

Megh
September 20, 2008, 07:46 AM
i think it's not true story. in the newspapers they said that Aftab & Nazim were so upset that they didn't even come out from their homes.cause they thought it would be 3 months-1 year max for penalty.either ways, they thought at least that they are gonna play in the ICL for one season at least then come back to national team!!!! how pathetic loooooserss!!
Nazim was the last one who signed for ICL and it's for sure. what do make you think that ICL gonna let him go that easy?????it's not PCB that Yusuf signed in then turned back and PCB helped. believe me BCB can't help a bit and they don't wannna i think.

Razi
September 20, 2008, 08:14 AM
uf, ei bolod ta thaklei ki na thkalei ba ki?

Best post of this thread. He is just a useless piece of sh*t. We don't need this kind of looser in our team.

Fazal
September 30, 2008, 09:24 PM
He did too....