PDA

View Full Version : Will you continue to support the ICL?

scoilaheez
September 20, 2008, 03:55 AM
After the way the ICL has taken the heart out of our team, will you support such a competition?

bangla-red
September 20, 2008, 08:46 AM
I hope that the ICL dies, and the Dhaka F****** finish bottom.

MohammedC
September 20, 2008, 10:50 AM
Another biased poll

Surfer
September 20, 2008, 02:40 PM
Dont start a poll if you can not give fair options. If its your opinion, just state it, dont start a poll. And if you must start a poll then give options outside your opinion as well.

Zeeshan
September 20, 2008, 07:09 PM
Fellas you can choose any color you like as long as it black.

sbsash
September 20, 2008, 07:24 PM
I picked the last one.

sbsash
September 20, 2008, 07:25 PM
Dont start a poll if you can not give fair options. If its your opinion, just state it, dont start a poll. And if you must start a poll then give options outside your opinion as well.

I agree with Surfer.You should give more choices.

bangla-red
September 21, 2008, 12:22 PM
If only we could recall some of the players like Aftab, Mosharraf and Alok...

r1n3m
September 22, 2008, 08:46 AM
wat a damn poll
just make proper options :@

Tigers_eye
September 22, 2008, 10:40 AM
I 110% agree.
Fellas you can choose any color you like as long as it black.
How is Mr. Ford doing these days?
+++
Best way to create a poll is to go to Amazon.com order you a huge tree. Once the shipment is received make a pole out of it. Just like the trees long branches, stick in all options you like and dislike. If you don't know then just put one as "others".

I want ICL to prosper. Not only prosper but to Rival IPL, stanford and kick a$s.

BANFAN
September 22, 2008, 12:38 PM
What a pathetic poll.

What if some one wants to

"Follow Dhaka warriors with full passion & Wants ICL to prosper more that IPL"

scoilaheez
September 22, 2008, 06:47 PM
Another biased poll
lol, so true. I used to get pissed at those other polls with really biased options. Unfortunately, after seeing so many threads with biased options I have done it myself:-p. But in all truth I am really angry with the ICL and didnt even think that Bangladeshis could want the whole ICL to succeed rather than just the BD team.

I dont blame the players, they will always take the money (which is fair enough, they are not murderers) but why support a team that is stealing all the players away from the real national team and is only going to take more and more players like sakib, tamim, mash ...

Sovik
September 29, 2008, 03:14 PM
that wasn't a fair poll

Tehsin
September 29, 2008, 06:34 PM
I was going to comment on this but people are still emotional about this issue. I'll check back later.

Kabir
September 30, 2008, 10:20 AM
Talk about biased polls.

What's the point of a poll if you want to put the words in people's mouth?

Fazal
September 30, 2008, 12:31 PM
Where is the option "I am not going to vote because you are a knuclehead?"

Shehwar
October 3, 2008, 12:10 PM
I will follow Dhaka Warriors with full passion...Lets go Warriors! Lets show them any Bangladeshi team on any given day can beat any team in the world...ICL or no ICL!

nasifkhan
October 4, 2008, 07:37 AM
"I will follow the Dhaka Warriors as I am a traitor "..... who the hell cares ..... I will follow cricket whereever BD play's .........

bujhee kom
October 4, 2008, 03:52 PM
i couldn't vote! didn't have all the possible options!
but i can bet you i will keep an eye on all these players and the dhaka warriors!

i am gonna watch their progress or failure just because a lot of loud talks/words came out of their big mouths this past month! bhais, I WANT TO SEE IF THEY CAN BACK THAT UP WITH PERFORMANCE IN THE ICL!
then trust me bhais, based on what happens in the tournament i am coming out full force and with some insulting words and forget them and move on with my life (since I have a lot of good cricketers to watch and support and follow in my BD) OR i bless them, we will see!

yaseer
October 6, 2008, 03:57 AM
can't find an option to vote.

I will support Dhaka Warriors with full passion and want them to win the ICL for us...

One World
October 6, 2008, 08:27 AM
Worse khamba than Shamz's.