PDA

View Full Version : Thank you

Tigers_eye
October 1, 2008, 02:55 PM
Great idea to incorporate other leagues in this sub forum. Thank you BC Admins.

ICL and Champions Trophy sub-heading is necessary? It doesn't bother me, though.

By the way, can someone copy paste the board rule in this forum and make it sticky? Thank you.

AsifTheManRahman
October 1, 2008, 03:06 PM
By the way, can someone copy paste the board rule in this forum and make it sticky? Thank you.Good catch.

MohammedC
October 1, 2008, 03:41 PM
Are we going to have another section for "IPL" when more players from BD will join that league as promised by Lalit Modi. What about Stanford 20 for 20? should it be under International section.

Should it not be Champions league not Champions trophy (which is 50 over tourney that was cancelled)

Ajfar
October 1, 2008, 04:22 PM
IPL er aieta ekta kothar kotha bolsee...hoito dui ekjon nibe that's itt...

Sovik
October 1, 2008, 05:42 PM
I am not really into IPL or ICL. Stanford t20 is the tournament that i like to follow

BANFAN
October 1, 2008, 11:05 PM
Are we going to have another section for "IPL" when more players from BD will join that league as promised by Lalit Modi. What about Stanford 20 for 20? should it be under International section.

All leagues could be discussed here I guess. Heading suggests that.

Should it not be Champions league not Champions trophy (which is 50 over tourney that was cancelled)

That is 'Champions trophy'

Champions league is the one planned by India, to have a tournament with one team each from a few sellected countries. Modi recently promised to have one team in this league from BD in 2010.