PDA

View Full Version : Kapali Pointing Fingers at Mashrafe and Ashraful for ICL Fiasco

cricman
October 5, 2008, 03:18 PM
“Mohammad Ashraful was very keen to join the Indian Cricket League (ICL) and seeing his interest, I thought if the national skipper could resign from international Cricket (http://www.indianexpress.com/special/cricket,%20india/) why couldn’t I. Even Mashrafe Mortaza asked me to join and as a result I and the others joined ICL but I was shocked when Ashraful and Mortaza did not join ICL,” Kapali said, adding, “What shocks me more is that he has been lying to people and telling them he had nothing to do with the ICL.”

Maybe they just wanted to do Bangladesh Cricket a Favor and get you outta here

http://www.indianexpress.com/news/Kapali-reiterates-Ashraful-initiated-ICL-switch/369748

Zeeshan
October 5, 2008, 03:20 PM
Maybe they just wanted to do Bangladesh Cricket a Favor and get you outta here

lol...

but he is forgetting one small thing:

ASHRAFUL WAS OFFERED 700 GRAND OF MONEY!!

Tigers_eye
October 5, 2008, 03:24 PM
kopal at last fitta gasey. Hairey pora kopal...

Miraz
October 5, 2008, 03:27 PM
Good luck Kapali. Now please shut your mouth and perform.

Looking forward to see some good performances for DW.

Nocturnal
October 5, 2008, 03:33 PM
[বাংলা]চোরের মায়ের বড় গলা!![/বাংলা] :mad:

Dhakablues
October 5, 2008, 03:38 PM
Despite how we refute his claims,,, there is no doubt that the selectors played a role in this exodus,, and the last portion of the report is the troubling part: Nevertheless, we will be keenly watching them as the Dhaka Warriors no doubt..

" Kapali was considered one of the most talented allrounders in Bangladesh. In the Asia Cup in June, Kapali slammed a century against India (http://www.indianexpress.com/section/India/721/) but when his contract wasn’t renewed, he could sense things were not right. “I remember talking to chief selector Rafiqul Alam in Australia regarding the ICL offer. I was stunned by his casual attitude — he simply asked me to go on with the offer and maintained there was enough bench strength,” he recalls...."

Green Tea
October 5, 2008, 03:54 PM
Kapali said, adding, “What shocks me more is that he has been lying to people and telling them he had nothing to do with the ICL.”
Now who is telling the truth Ashraful or Kapali? We need a good lie detector.

wiseshah
October 5, 2008, 04:27 PM
my point is when ash and mashrafe didnt sign for ICL, why he did? Its not like ash and mash forced him to sign.

sbsash
October 5, 2008, 04:30 PM
Maybe Ash and Mash wanted Alok out of the team.

Umar
October 5, 2008, 04:34 PM
Basically he's trying to say ..he is a FOOL with very little COMMON SENSE

Shehwar
October 5, 2008, 05:15 PM
I wonder what the real story is ?

Trigger_Tiger
October 5, 2008, 05:19 PM
The thing is, Mash and Ash are in the National side where as Kapali is playing in the ICL. No need to cry over spilt milk I say!

MohammedC
October 5, 2008, 05:21 PM
The real story is Kapali was working as Ashraful and Mashrafee's agent. He is pissed off because he missed out on big commission. [বাংলা]ধালালি করতে পারে নাই তাই আবুল তাবুল বলচে[/বাংলা]

fais
October 5, 2008, 05:57 PM
it is just an attempt by all these traitors to try to make the national heros that stayed appear as traitors

wiseshah
October 5, 2008, 06:09 PM
only loss is aftab, i am still supporting aftab, i think he has been tricked

MohammedC
October 5, 2008, 06:25 PM
only loss is aftab, i am still supporting aftab, i think he has been tricked

[বাংলা]আফতাব বুকা ছেলে [/বাংলা]he proved it many times. We cant blame fool this evil intention by some people to destroy bangladesh cricket. I really feel sorry fo him.

kalpurush
October 5, 2008, 07:11 PM
Lets get it over with..., can't we?!
[বাংলা]আমরা এক পা আগালে তিন পা পিছাতে চাই...:doh:
[/বাংলা]

Fazal
October 5, 2008, 08:48 PM
I knew it. !!!!

Kesto betayee Choor.

He will corrupt our national team... sooner or later....the truth is going to come up !!

tonoy
October 5, 2008, 09:25 PM
I knew it. !!!!

Kesto betayee Choor.

He will corrupt our national team... sooner or later....the truth is going to come up !!

All in due time. This guy will rot the team from the inside out. By the way, the truth has come out. But some of us are still choosing to ignore it.

One World
October 6, 2008, 12:08 AM
I personally am not sure how fabricated those news are as coming from different media source. Even a single line written on ICL and DW will be keenly followed by Sports lovers. So it puts a loads of question how it was told and how it was quoted. Same goes for Dhiman's comments. After knowing there is already lifted bans in Srilanka and there is a big proximity to legalize ICL I really doubt those cricketers would likely jeopardize their chances to rejuvenate under national banner.

After all "tini kintu shob tel khan na".

thebest
October 6, 2008, 07:18 AM
OW,
Slankans banned ICL players again. Kapali was a pathetic player (a poor version of AshFluke) and now proving a pathetic liar. Would he have jump from skyscraper if Ash and Mash told him? I do not think Ashfluke is so smart to ged rid of the weed. If it is true then I am underestimating Ashfool's IQ level

bdchamp20
October 6, 2008, 11:53 AM
Lol, you guys are portraying Aftab as a saint. Aftab is the smartest of them all. He is a hypocrite acting as if though he has made a mistake. If he is genuinely repenting then why doesn't he cancel his contract. BCB made it clear that they will accept the players back as long as they don't play a match for ICL. Remember what happened with Yousuf and PCB. Yousuf had already signed on with the ICL but did a U-turn in the last minute and he is playing intl. cricket regularly now. At least the others can stand by their decisions like a man and not crying like him 'Oh I am sorry I thought the ICC will make a special exception by not banning me eventhough they banned every single player in the ICL' what a joke! Shala ekkebare shayana mal! I am glad this lazy guy is gone.

And I believe Kapali is right about the selectors, these bunch must go! They don't know how to treat players.

BANFAN
October 6, 2008, 12:40 PM
Go Alex !!! Play well in ICL.

And Keep your mouth shut. A dumb has no enemy. learn something from Nazim/Rafiq and play your game.

Bat thakte mukhe keno? Your skill is with bat & ball not mouth I guess.