PDA

View Full Version : Posting using Mobile Phone

thebest
October 6, 2008, 07:03 AM
I am planning to go to see tomorrow's match. Obviously I would like to inform you the progress of the match. I never used mobile to access net. So I would appreciate if you could help me out how to do it. My phone is Nokia Classic; it is not a PDA. Is there any banglacricket.mob address?

Mohiul
October 6, 2008, 07:40 AM
I think you just need to browse the same address in your mobile phone.

AsifTheManRahman
October 6, 2008, 09:16 AM
The same URL should work. I was able to access it from my BB. It also has a nice little interface suited to the constraints of mobile devices.

ammark
October 7, 2008, 11:29 AM
I am planning to go to see tomorrow's match. Obviously I would like to inform you the progress of the match. I never used mobile to access net. So I would appreciate if you could help me out how to do it. My phone is Nokia Classic; it is not a PDA. Is there any banglacricket.mob address?

I have sometimes used Opera Mini and posted in BanglaCricket. It reformats the webpage on its own and makes a nice presentation. The painful thing is that you cannot edit your posts and its a pain putting in paragraphs and writing properly like on computer keyboard. Install it on your mobile.... available at www.operamini.com (http://www.operamini.com). The good thing is, it'll save you some GPRS/EDGE bill as it compresses the transmitting and receiving data somehow into its own binary markup language.

thebest
October 7, 2008, 11:58 AM
thanks ammark. i found that yesterday thanks to google and post today from Fatulla.