PDA

View Full Version : Match Thread: Dhaka Warriors Vs. Chennai Superstars, Saturday October 11th

Pages : [1] 2

cric crazy
October 8, 2008, 02:40 PM
:flag:Dhaka Warriors:flag: vs Chennai Superstars
Date & Time: Saturday October 11th, 17:30 Local Time, 14:00 GMT
Venue: Hyderabad

http://www.indiancricketleague.in/images/editorial/news/news-home-174.jpgVShttp://www.chennaisuperstars.info/images/chennai_superstars-logo.png

Live Coverage:
Cricinfo (http://www.cricinfo.com)
Zee Music (http://www.zeeuk.com/zee/startup.html)

Latest News (http://content-uk.cricinfo.com/icl2008/content/current/series/369734.html)

THE BEGINING...
BEST WISHES

Sovik
October 8, 2008, 02:41 PM
good luck boys

cric crazy
October 8, 2008, 02:44 PM
Sorry everyone, but I just wanted to be the first person on this forum to open a match thread on the warriors 1st match.

Come on you warriors...

Murad
October 8, 2008, 02:53 PM
DW lost their practice match against Chandigar Lions or something.

DW fielded first and conceded 180+ runs. And then they failed to chase it. They made 158. Nafees 77 from 53 balls.

tonoy
October 8, 2008, 03:01 PM
Holy Cow! Nafees made 77 NOT OUT from 53 balls. :O

BANFAN
October 8, 2008, 04:44 PM
CONGRATS !! CRIC CRAZY

& Thanks for a befitting thread for the Warriors.

Go warriors !! It's not going to be easy guys. :)

AsifTheManRahman
October 8, 2008, 05:13 PM
Our bowling will most likely let us down. The batting is strong enough to win a couple of matches, but the bowling is utter crap.

sbsash
October 8, 2008, 05:14 PM
Good luck to the Warriars on their first match.

knocked_up
October 8, 2008, 07:47 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_oQyz1sQbo-o/SOucWVmX92I/AAAAAAAACcE/erzTXiIzbZ8/s400/DSC_4554.JPG

Chandigarh Lions beat Dhaka Warriors by 22 runs in warm up ICL match

A 37-ball scintilatting 61 by Lew Vincent helped Chandigarh Lions defeat Dhaka Warriors by 22 runs in a warm-up match for the Indian Cricket League at the Tau Devi Lal Stadium here today. Chandigarh Lions, captained by Chris Cains, made 180 for 6 in allotted 20 overs. Dhaka Warriors replied with 158 for 8. Lew Vincent's hurricane knock contained three 6s and seven 4s. Chris Cains contributed 45 which came in 24 balls. Chris hit four sixes and three boundaries. Gaurav Gupta (24, 4x4s) and Munish Sharma (15) were the other main scorers for Chandigarh Lions.
Mussharaf of Dhaka Warriors claimed two wickets for 25 runs.
In reply, Dhakar Warriors could make 158 for 8 in stipulated 20 overs. S Nafeej played a brilliant knock of 77 which came from 54 deliveries and hit hit nine boundaries and two sixes. Nafeej and Mahbewbel (3, 9x4s, 2x6s) were associated in a 41-run eighth wicket partnership.They carried their total to 141 for 8 in 18.2 overs before Mahbewbel was adjudged leg before wicket to a Karanveer delivery.
Brief scores: Chandigarh Lions: 180 for 6 in 20 overs (Lew Vinchit 61, Munish Sharma 15, Gaurav Gupta 24, Chris Cains 45, Harpreet 11, Musaraf 2 for 25).
Dhaka Warriors: 158 for 8 in 20 overs (S Nafeej 77, Mehbewbel 31, Karanveer 3 for 17, Ishant 2 for 28, Rajesh Sharma 2 for 22).

knocked_up
October 8, 2008, 07:48 PM
not red and green again!! their jersey stinks then!!

Razi
October 9, 2008, 11:44 AM
ICL announces prize money corpus of Rs. 13.72crores for ‘ICL 20s Indian Championship’ Season-2

Hyderabad, October 09, 2008 (http://www.indiancricketleague.in/news/inner-news.aspx?type=news&xfile=data/news/2008/October/news_20081009_19.xml)

The Indian Cricket League (ICL) today announced the prize money corpus of Rs.13.72crore for its October 2008 edition of ‘ICL 20s Indian Championship’ at a press conference held in Hyderabad. The Winners of this tournament stand to gain Rs. 2crore; while the Runner-up will cash in Rs.1crore. The incentive for individual performance during the 41 match tournament will be an impressive Rs. 2 lakh for Man of the Match and a humongous Rs.40Lakh for the Man of the Series. Per match winning in the league stage will be Rs. 25lakh and the loosing semi-finalists will stand to win Rs. 50 Lakh.

Announcing the prize money, Kiran More, Executive Board Member, Indian Cricket League (ICL) said, “Monetary considerations are important for any professional cricketer and we are pleased to announce a prize money package right up there on par with international cricket. I am sure this will work as a major incentive for all our players & motivate them to give cent percent to their team and the viewing public every time they take the field.”

Bharat Reddy, Executive Board Member, Indian Cricket League (ICL) said, “As former professional Cricketers, we at the ICL executive board understand the financial prerequisites of our professional players. Along with our endeavor to provide our players with the best of facilities, support staff and training systems we have also consistently delivered a top of the drawer financial incentive scheme, right since the inception, making the Indian Cricket League as the most vibrant & lucrative platform for a professional cricketer.”

Starting October 10th to November 16th, the ICL Season 2 begins with a high octane Opening Ceremony on October 10, 2008 in Hyderabad at 7.00pm. The ICL 20s Indian Championship in Season 2 will see a total of 41 pulsating matches being played at four international standard stadiums in - Hyderabad, Panchkula, Gurgaon & Ahmedabad. ICL promises to make this Season 2 an unforgettable experience for TV viewers, spectators & cricket lovers across the globe. The 9 teams comprising of the newly added Dhaka Warriors will play against each other once in every city.

In India, Zee Sports will telecast all matches live in Hindi, while Ten Sports will do the same in English. Along with Zee Sports & Ten Sports, BTV & ATN Bangla will telecast matches in Bangladesh, Gateway in North Africa, Telkom-Malysia & Astro in Malaysia, Fox Sports in Australia, Zee Music in UK, Zee TV in Africa, Zee Sports in USA, Ten Sports in Pakistan & Middle East and Caribbean Media Corporation in West Indies and Caribbean Islands. Same way ICL’s web partners for this season- www.bollywood.tv, www.glutv.com, www.mypopkorn.com & www.watchindiatv.com will telecast the matches live.

thebest
October 9, 2008, 12:31 PM
The cowards are crying today. Tomorrow they would get their biggest beating of life. I wish some of ICL fans in stadium today.
GO CHENNAI GO

Rizvi
October 9, 2008, 01:23 PM
Any links to watch the match?

qwert
October 9, 2008, 02:06 PM
no link yet but i allready bought the whole thing from somewere for 5$... hope Dhaka Warriors will do well...

Fazal
October 9, 2008, 04:26 PM
no link yet but i allready bought the whole thing from somewere for 5$... hope Dhaka Warriors will do well...

Tell us more about this 'somewhere'.

qwert
October 9, 2008, 05:12 PM
Tell us more about this 'somewhere'.

i don't know if i am allow to say it here well here it is http://www.desitvbox.com/
if i was not allow to post that moderator please remove it
thanks

knocked_up
October 9, 2008, 05:13 PM
obviously he said "somewhere" cuz he doesnt wana tell us :D

2 sec later...

as i hit "post replay"...he posts the link....me takes it back...sorry...he do wana tell us

Shehwar
October 9, 2008, 05:24 PM
This is AWESOME! Zee Music is channel 789 on Sky for UK viewers....I can watch it for free! Finally some Bangladesh cricket!!

Shehwar
October 9, 2008, 05:46 PM
Our bowling will most likely let us down. The batting is strong enough to win a couple of matches, but the bowling is utter crap.

You never know bro...

Tapash Baishya (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tapash_Baishya)
Mohammad Rafique (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohammad_Rafique)
Mohammad Sharif (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohammad_Sharif_(cricketer))
Farhad Reza (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Farhad_Reza)
Manjural Islam (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohammad_Manjural_Islam)
Mosharraf Hossain (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mosharraf_Hossain)

They definitely have the ability...The question is how well would they execute..

Shehwar
October 9, 2008, 05:55 PM
Chennai Superstars is a tough assignment....Just looking at their line up...They've got..

Stuart Law
Ian Harvey
Russel Arnold
Hemand Badani

And real fire-power in Nantie Hayward and Shabbir Ahmed

One World
October 9, 2008, 10:04 PM
Any link?

Shehwar
October 10, 2008, 02:14 AM
There shud be plenty....Just look left and right and u r bound to find something bro....Keeping fingers crossed for the 1st match...Lets go DHAKA WARRIORS..

Faisal
October 10, 2008, 03:37 AM
match is tomorrow :)

Miraz
October 10, 2008, 04:45 AM
Good luck boys. Make us proud.

Rabz
October 10, 2008, 05:51 AM
Good luck to DW.
At the end of the day, they still carry our names.

Start your new life with a bang guys. And stay out of our national team for ever.

WarWolf
October 10, 2008, 06:52 AM
Good luck to DW.
At the end of the day, they still carry our names.

Start your new life with a bang guys. And stay out of our national team for ever.
Perfectly put.

Razi
October 10, 2008, 07:14 AM
Any links to watch the match?

Any link?

These 4 websites www.bollywood.tv, www.glutv.com, www.mypopkorn.com & www.watchindiatv.com will telecast the matches live.

Ajfar
October 10, 2008, 11:31 AM
wat time is this match starting eastern time???

AsifTheManRahman
October 10, 2008, 11:37 AM
[বাংলা]কী মজা, কী মজা। আজকে রাতে আমরা নিউজীল্যান্ডের সাথে সিরিজ জিতব, আবার ঢাকা ওয়ারিয়ার্সও আইসিএল এ তাদের প্রথম ম্যাচ জিতবে। তার ওপর কানাডায় লং উইকেন্ড। কী মজা, কী মজা![/বাংলা]

Zeeshan
October 10, 2008, 11:57 AM
[বাংলা]কী মজা, কী মজা। আজকে রাতে আমরা নিউজীল্যান্ডের সাথে সিরিজ জিতব, আবার ঢাকা ওয়ারিয়ার্সও আইসিএল এ তাদের প্রথম ম্যাচ জিতবে। তার ওপর কানাডায় লং উইকেন্ড। কী মজা, কী মজা![/বাংলা]

hehehe....asholei, we are so proud to have another state like canada! :up:

BANFAN
October 10, 2008, 12:12 PM
Except bowling, I find this team at per with the Main team. They should do good.

What's bowling in T20? Not so important anyway. Go DW go. :)
Got the money, but now Maan Ijjat er baepar for all of you. You need to earn it.

Razi
October 10, 2008, 12:19 PM
According to ICL official website's team list (http://www.indiancricketleague.in/teams/teams-profile/Dhaka-Warriors.html), our promising fast bowler of Academy team Rubel Hossain has also joined Dhaka Warriors. I checked his birth date and full name and I am sure that this is the Rubel Hossain which we know from Bangladesh A and Academy team. He was also a very important part of the Bangladesh A's recent tour to England. If this is a true news then this will indeed be a sad news for BD cricket if not for the national team. To some of our BC members and reporters he is known as a bright prospect of BD cricket.

MohammedC
October 10, 2008, 12:51 PM
Razi that would be big blow for the future. Though he is talent he still had lot to learn a lot. I would not pick him for Bangladesh main team for atleast 3 to 4 years. And hope that ICC will recognise ICL and end this saga. (I just dont like what dhiman said)

tiger_omar
October 10, 2008, 01:57 PM
I wonder how the ICL players will be feeling following our upset victory over New Zeland. I hope they are happy for the team.

Whether we like it or not, these guys are Bangladeshi players representing us in a decent cricket tournament. I will cheer for this team. Well good luck to Dhaka Warriors.

BANFAN
October 10, 2008, 03:34 PM
Wheather we like it or not:

A poor performance will bring bad name for BD & a good performance will bring glory for BD.

So guys, lets hope and pray that they do well. I guess majority of BC members outside BD will watch ICL, we don't have alternative either. So lets wish them good luck for tomorrow/tonight.

sbsash
October 10, 2008, 04:49 PM
Good luck Dhaka Warriars.Make us proud.

sbsash
October 10, 2008, 04:57 PM
thanks but we need to find a website to show Bangladesh vs Newzealand.

sbsash
October 10, 2008, 04:57 PM
Sorry I meant the websites.

bujhee kom
October 10, 2008, 05:26 PM
According to ICL official website's team list (http://www.indiancricketleague.in/teams/teams-profile/Dhaka-Warriors.html), our promising fast bowler of Academy team Rubel Hossain has also joined Dhaka Warriors. I checked his birth date and full name and I am sure that this is the Rubel Hossain which we know from Bangladesh A and Academy team. He was also a very important part of the Bangladesh A's recent tour to England. If this is a true news then this will indeed be a sad news for BD cricket if not for the national team. To some of our BC members and reporters he is known as a bright prospect of BD cricket.
best of luck to dhaka warriors tonight! play good cricket and play hard!

now razi, this worries me a bit. i have been banking on rubel hossain the slinger (our mali) for a year or so! i have been keenly watching his action and every move! this guy is very important! if he doesn't know what he should do about his future and pro career, i hope there is someone older and mature for him to talk to, beacuse this could be a life threatening mistake if he chooses to join ICL at this young age with such potential he promised and projected! i am always a big well-wisher of him and i was really looking forward to seeing him in our national team as our malinga! he bats pretty good too!
i hope ICL website goofed up and our rubel hossain didn't join them, i hope it was mosharraf hossain rubel that they are talking about, i only hope so! if rubel hossain (mali, that's what his team-mates call him as his bowling action resembles SL's lasith malinga) joined ICL then he basicly shot himself in the foot as far as his future int'l career is concerned! i really wish they didn't touch him!
thanks razi for posting that news! it was one of the most crucial news i needed to read in recent times! now it makes me realize that we do need to pay attention to all our prospects, future players under-19, under-17 very keenly!

MohammedC
October 10, 2008, 05:38 PM
The opening game of the ICL came to an abrupt halt as the lights failed and the Hyderabad Heroes were awarded an 18-run win by the VJD method. At 10.57 PM, six overs into the chase, the ground plunged into darkness - a power cut that affected much of the surrounding area - and the game was eventually called off at 11.40 PM.

ICL running out of money. They could not pay the electricity bill.

knocked_up
October 10, 2008, 05:58 PM
thanks but we need to find a website to show Bangladesh vs Newzealand.

Sorry I meant the websites.

challu mama....you could have just edited your post /:)

knocked_up
October 10, 2008, 06:00 PM
shob money ki DW k dilo naki? :smug:

WarWolf
October 10, 2008, 06:03 PM
If the news of Rubel joining ICL is true then it would be the most shocking news so far. Even more shocking then Aftab's joining there. I have been looking forward to see Rubel in national side in next 2/3 years. But this boy seems to lost his track. Pathetic.

Javed bhai, I see both Mosharraf Hossain Rubel and Rubel Hossain listed there. So there is a great chance that this news is a true one.

sbsash
October 10, 2008, 06:27 PM

Ofcource they are.

Gowza
October 10, 2008, 07:00 PM
rubel hossain would be a massive loss.

MarufH
October 10, 2008, 07:01 PM
I'm not happy about those players leaving to ICL.

However, I'm going to follow the match between DW vs CS anyways.....

I was pretty surprised not to see a match thread..... so here we are......

Well, nothing fancy..... likes of Aftab (IMO) don't deserve it.....

BTW, I don't know what is BanglaCricket stand on this issue. If you feel this thread is not appropriate, be my guest to delete it.

Rommel
October 10, 2008, 07:03 PM
there is already a match thread in the ICL section of the forum...

MarufH
October 10, 2008, 07:05 PM
Anyways.... I'm gonna keep my finger crossed and hope these guys get a good bashing today......
BOOOOOO DW

MarufH
October 10, 2008, 07:06 PM
there is already a match thread in the ICL section of the forum...

Sorry... I didn't notice the ICL Section....please merge it or delete it....

thanks

knocked_up
October 10, 2008, 07:42 PM
If the news of Rubel joining ICL is true then it would be the most shocking news so far. Even more shocking then Aftab's joining there. I have been looking forward to see Rubel in national side in next 2/3 years. But this boy seems to lost his track. Pathetic.

Javed bhai, I see both Mosharraf Hossain Rubel and Rubel Hossain listed there. So there is a great chance that this news is a true one.

rubel is in ICL?? not MH rubel, but mallenga rubel? where did u get that?? i didnt know that!!

auntu
October 10, 2008, 08:09 PM
So it should boost BD national team to have all spotlight on them they have to win. Otherwise on evening everyone would be busy with zee sports..

BANFAN
October 10, 2008, 08:40 PM

It was probably a conspiracy of BCCI (Modi) Probably they manipulated the dept of electricity, bcoz the entire city was out of electricity, not only the stadium. :)

knocked_up
October 11, 2008, 04:23 AM
http://content-usa.cricinfo.com/icl2008/content/story/373458.html

match report!

WarWolf
October 11, 2008, 06:39 AM
rubel is in ICL?? not MH rubel, but mallenga rubel? where did u get that?? i didnt know that!!
From Razi's post
According to ICL official website's team list (http://www.indiancricketleague.in/teams/teams-profile/Dhaka-Warriors.html), our promising fast bowler of Academy team Rubel Hossain has also joined Dhaka Warriors.

Visit the site please. You will find the names listed there.

bdchamp20
October 11, 2008, 06:53 AM
You have got to be joking me! Rubel 'Mali' Hossain? Please tell me that's not true. Damn he is the most talented and promising pacer in the country(outside the national team). He is way better than Dollar and co. This news shocked and depressed me more than our loss to NZ today.

Razi
October 11, 2008, 06:56 AM
Lets see what our rejects can do today. I want to see a win from the Bangladeshi boys, no matter who they are. As my main team couldn't do it today, I will look at these rejects to bring some pride for the country. Whatever happened has happened and they our history now, so I don't think we will gain anything by hating or being angry at them as we don't need them anymore. Whether they are traitors or not, at the end of the day they are representing our capital city and if they don't perform well people will say these Bangladeshi's are good for nothing. So, wishing the Warriors all the best for their debut match.

Razi
October 11, 2008, 07:01 AM
BTW, I saw their jersey yesterday in the opening ceremony, it is simply awesome and it is also the best in ICL. Black Jersey with Red swords in it, looks good as the clothes are synthetic like the kiwi jersey.

bujhee kom
October 11, 2008, 08:14 AM
best of luck to the Dhaka Warriors!

BANFAN
October 11, 2008, 08:44 AM
DW won the toss and decided to bat first

Rabz
October 11, 2008, 08:45 AM
DW won the toss and elected to bat first.
Good luck to them.

Like it or not, they are Dhaka .........
its our name associated with it.

got me watching icl these days,seriously.
supporting them all the way.

Omio
October 11, 2008, 08:45 AM
I used to hate DW but i dont knw why I start support them, hope they will win, after all they are the part of our team.

gunda
October 11, 2008, 08:47 AM
where's the link? stupid bhejafry not working usualy they show icl matches

Omio
October 11, 2008, 08:49 AM
lol, DW cheers leader r too hot,

Omio
October 11, 2008, 08:49 AM
Here it is- http://www.acricket.com/

gunda
October 11, 2008, 08:50 AM
any links pls?

gunda
October 11, 2008, 08:53 AM
Here it is- http://www.acricket.com/

omio what channel?

Omio
October 11, 2008, 08:56 AM
They put the pic of Manjarul Rana instead of Monjarul Islam,

bdchamp20
My XI:
Nazimuddin
Shahriar
Aftab
Alok
Bashar*
Dhiman+
Farhad
Rafique
Mosharraf
Tapash
Rubel(if he has indeed joined)

Good luck DW!

Rabz
Nafees and Nizam is out there to open for DW.
Good luck boys.

Omio
omio what channel?
Flash stream is good.

bdchamp20
October 11, 2008, 08:57 AM
Dhaka Warriors(Team to play):Habibul Bashar, Shahriar Nafees, Alok Kapali, Aftab Ahmed, Nazimuddin, Dhiman Ghosh, Tapash Baisya, Farhad Reza, Manjural Islam, Mosharraf Hossain, Mohammad Rafique

No Rubel?

gunda
October 11, 2008, 08:57 AM
ok found it thanks omio bhai..

Omio
October 11, 2008, 08:58 AM
Nazim nd Nafees both criminal is there for open the innings.

gunda
c'mon DW MAKE US proud ,,not like the national team who are a bunch of losers.. GO DW!!!!

Rabz
Like it or not,
this is the beginning of a new era of our cricket.

A dhaka based team in a francised league.

gunda
October 11, 2008, 08:59 AM
i love the jersy better than our national jersy,,

Rabz
October 11, 2008, 09:00 AM
DW does certainly have the best outfit.
it looks elegant.

gunda
October 11, 2008, 09:00 AM
when did nazim bcome a dashing batsmen? lol

gunda
October 11, 2008, 09:02 AM

Omio
October 11, 2008, 09:02 AM

Omio
October 11, 2008, 09:03 AM
Swing and miss

Omio
October 11, 2008, 09:04 AM
wht a shot

gunda
444444444 again!!

BANFAN
SN looks in superb form. 2 solid 4s in first over !!

gunda
October 11, 2008, 09:05 AM
huh?? why isn't the scoreboard upgrading 0/0??

Omio
9/0 after 1st over.

gunda
nazim is crap.. what's with the block? this 20/20

BANFAN
October 11, 2008, 09:06 AM
when did nazim bcome a dashing batsmen? lol

He is man :)

His huge Knock against Pak, I gues 75/80 something. Was superb

gunda
October 11, 2008, 09:07 AM
haha they talking bout moustache

gunda
October 11, 2008, 09:07 AM
He is man :)

His huge Knock against Pak, I gues 75/80 something. Was superb

yeh that's the only knock,

gunda
October 11, 2008, 09:08 AM

gunda
October 11, 2008, 09:09 AM
shariar struggling against swing deliveries..

gunda
October 11, 2008, 09:10 AM
16/0

gunda
October 11, 2008, 09:12 AM
nafees gona be a force in icl trust me

gunda
October 11, 2008, 09:13 AM
lol the commentators shocked with the shot selection

bdchamp20
commentators bashin Dhaka Warriors already

gunda
4444444444444 go nafeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssss

gunda
October 11, 2008, 09:14 AM
nafees hurt wth?

BANFAN
SN was playing too many shots !

bdchamp20
Gone!

gunda
out!!!

crikss
Nafees gone

Omio
October 11, 2008, 09:15 AM
SN gone

bdchamp20
The crowd is embarassing.

gunda
arghh why it had to be nafees why could'nt it be nazim..

bdchamp20
October 11, 2008, 09:16 AM
Aftab in and 4

gunda
now the runs gona dry up.

crikss
Aftab :(

gunda
October 11, 2008, 09:17 AM
this gora is a good bowler

bdchamp20
Dean takes a dig at Aftab's accent

gunda

Omio
I really feel sad when I see Aftab is there for bat, he could have play todays match against NZ,

bdchamp20
October 11, 2008, 09:18 AM
Shot!

gunda
another 4444444444 go aftab

bujhee kom
mofis out hoi gelo to

bdchamp20
October 11, 2008, 09:19 AM
Aftab's shot reminds Deano of Viv Richards

gunda
dropped hahahaha

bdchamp20
dropped

gunda
everything is happening here

Rabz
October 11, 2008, 09:20 AM
wow...was away for a sec....
and DW on a roll here....
39-1 after 4!

Bl**dy Aftab! why did u hv to go!

Omio
sob vua fielder,

gunda
that was a single idiot nazim didn't run

bdchamp20
October 11, 2008, 09:21 AM
this is more exciting than the IPL

Omio

gunda
it's a beauty wat a shot 6666

bdchamp20

crikss
Our own Aftab damn :(

Rabz
October 11, 2008, 09:22 AM
they are just swinging at everything......

gunda
compared to this morning this is exciting

bujhee kom
pagla baba aftab shaar-er moto khepse!
guys, i have a secret confession! i secretly hope that someday soon bcb would pardon the rebels and lift the ban some day soon! that way we could get aftab and rubel mali, sn, nazim, dhiman back!

Omio
Go Dhaka Warriors go..

Rabz
October 11, 2008, 09:23 AM
Aftab flicks for a six to bring up 50 in the 5th over!!
way to go DW.

gunda
October 11, 2008, 09:24 AM

Omio
All BC members r really miss this exciting match.

BANFAN
Luck is favouring them, but they are playing with a lots of guts. If they continue like this, they will be the most entertaining team of ICL, if not champs.Rups

gunda
go WARRRRRRIORRRRRSSSSS

Rabz
now nazim...
another 4.....

gunda
October 11, 2008, 09:25 AM
Luck is favouring them, but they are playing with a lots of guts. If they continue like this, they will be the most entertaining team of ICL, if not champs.Rups

That's what we want entertainment :-D

bujhee kom
crookinfo's been showing nazim's been batting alone for the last half hour!
their quality and keeping an eye on good editing and providing basic correct information has gone!

bdchamp20
Excellent shot!

gunda

Rabz
Aftab does a Ash for a HUGE SIX!

this is good stuff

gunda
October 11, 2008, 09:26 AM
flick for 666666666666666 REMINENCE OF ashraful

bujhee kom
October 11, 2008, 09:26 AM
bhai, look at this! this is what i am talking about....blast away you two puggy chattgaiya shorties!

Omio
October 11, 2008, 09:27 AM

crikss
Aftab is burning

Rabz
65-1 after 6!
rr still hovering at 11.

bujhee kom
October 11, 2008, 09:28 AM
Inshallah! 250 on the table!
chennai ka chehara change kor dia!

gunda
someone shud get 50

Omio
That is remarkable start,

bdchamp20
I wanna see Alok and Aftab together

gunda
October 11, 2008, 09:29 AM
woah shes hot!!!!

bdchamp20
October 11, 2008, 09:30 AM
Dhiman speaks English well

gunda
i would flirt with her

bdchamp20
Langer flirting with Dhiman Ghosh

bujhee kom
October 11, 2008, 09:31 AM
i would just ask the 5 guests to sign in and come out of the closet and join this party! don't watch the game from behind the shy curtain, there is no shame watching and enjoying the Dhaka Warriors!
it's just us here bhais and apas! it's all about BD! sweet!

leaving proof behind....