PDA

View Full Version : Rubel Hossain joins Dhaka Warriors

Rohel
October 10, 2008, 08:07 PM
Here is the link:www.indiancricketleague.in/teams/teams-profile/Dhaka-Warriors.html

auntu
October 10, 2008, 08:12 PM
please any of ur post related to ICL post it to ICL section. We r not interested to discuss here about off track cricket.

scoilaheez
October 10, 2008, 08:13 PM
Disappointing that our backup options are depleted but i think we have enough options anyway in our team that are coming through

scoilaheez
October 10, 2008, 08:18 PM
please any of ur post related to ICL post it to ICL section. We r not interested to discuss here about off track cricket.
agreed.
Some people will support any team as long as it says Bangladesh on the front, even though they may be soulless and baseless team with no history and that is destroying the true national team. Oh well, i shouldnt go over old ground. But i think a lot of ppl already knew rubel was going to join from all the rumours.

Murad
October 10, 2008, 08:52 PM
Damn.. When did he join?

Vabhsilam......kiii ar hoye jacche ki..

Ei polatare niya koto shopno chilo... koto ki... amader ek matro Malinga hobe.. Dhurr......

jaa dhure giya mor..shalara...

wiseshah
October 10, 2008, 09:01 PM
Damn.. When did he join?

Vabhsilam......kiii ar hoye jacche ki..

Ei polatare niya koto shopno chilo... koto ki... amader ek matro Malinga hobe.. Dhurr......

jaa dhure giya mor..shalara...

agree with u. I think only players near the career end should join ICL, there should be some restriction from BCCB. why ICL dont take hasibul hossain shanto, mushfiqur rahman, sofiuddin ahmed babu, bikash ronjon das, etc. leave our under 19 alone

mahbubH
October 10, 2008, 09:36 PM
we BD people love to earn money without work.. that young boy also gets the route of easy earning.. all these are losers!!

MohammedC
October 10, 2008, 09:37 PM
This is full of BS. Ithink ICL is dreaming. If that is the case we would have heard something in our media............ya ya i know our media sucks still someone would have known

knocked_up
October 11, 2008, 01:22 PM
i hope they are dreaming!

and wasnt rofiq suppose to play for KKR? SRK's team?

Miraz
October 11, 2008, 01:34 PM
Rubel Hossain in ICL? Now that's a huge loss in my opinion. He was bowling really good. His performance with Bangladesh A was impressive.

I am now really disappointed.

AsifTheManRahman
October 11, 2008, 02:11 PM
How come he wasn't playing today? He'd do so much better than Taposh and Monju!

knocked_up
October 11, 2008, 02:37 PM
may be cuz he isnt in the team??
but some 1 tell me wasnt rafiq suppose to play for SRK's team?

auntu
October 12, 2008, 11:14 AM
Porikkhai nokol keno kore polapan? kom effort e marks pawar jonno. BD national team thakle same/beshi m\taka pabe thik ase. kintu regular perfomance korte hobe and er jonno onek effort lagbe.

ICL eo same taka pabe onek kom effort e r jhamelao kom. so just nokolbaz student der moto erao nokol baz player.

MohammedC
October 12, 2008, 11:34 AM
There is no concrete evidence he has joined Warriors. Lets just hope this is a mistake

mahbubH
October 12, 2008, 11:47 AM
did he play in the first round of NCL?

Miraz
October 12, 2008, 12:37 PM
did he play in the first round of NCL?

He is a member of the chittagong squad, but he is not playing in their first match against Dhaka.

I am afraid he is already India.

MohammedC
October 12, 2008, 01:10 PM
He is a member of the chittagong squad, but he is not playing in their first match against Dhaka.

I am afraid he is already India.

He was injured in Srilanka. And flew back with Mahbub Karim (batsmen) who was with the academy team and was sent home after joined warriors...................oh no something must have happened on that flight. (Some players are acting as an agent)

mahbubH
October 12, 2008, 01:43 PM
if it is the case (which I don't want to be) then one reason may be the big difference between where he is from and where is now!

yaseer
October 13, 2008, 06:06 AM
Somehow i have a feeling that the news is false. If it is not then it's a big loss. He is a potential prospect for us. What happened to this guys? Why ICL are after our young players?

Any Local newspaper confirmed this news? How they can miss this? I still want to hope that the news is not true.

abu2abu
October 13, 2008, 08:52 AM
Isn't it possible that they've made a mistake? Maybe as Mosharraf Hossain Rubel has signed up they got confused and are thinking they also signed Rubel Hossain.

This is after all the same webiste that claimed mohammed sharif was 6'4" tall...

BANFAN
October 13, 2008, 09:12 AM
if it is the case (which I don't want to be) then one reason may be the big difference between where he is from and where is now!

Sorry couldn't understand what you meant, i'm neither so much aware of his where abouts. Could you please shed a little more light on it?

mahbubH
October 13, 2008, 09:17 AM
Sorry couldn't understand what you meant, i'm neither so much aware of his where abouts. Could you please shed a little more light on it?
Don't want to comment on that untill I am confirmed his joining to ICL.

jisaan
October 20, 2008, 08:21 AM
Guys, let's mourn another BIG loss of Bangladesh Cricket.
Rubel hossain has joined ICL.

i m speechless...
i really don't know what to say...

he was the only one with genuine pace in the horizon...

kapil dev & co. has become insane... they r going to blank our cricket

dhaka warriors' player list shows an additional name today...
that is my RUBEL HOSSAIN
this guy left Academy team with an injury... and now we know what that actually was

he was known as our Malinga for his slinging action

sarwar imran tipped him to be a REAL QUICKIE in near future

bcb was preparing him with utmost care
they sent him to every part of the world

now he pays back with this!!!!!!!!!

goru
October 20, 2008, 08:29 AM
Have you noticed the "Edit" button?

Yameen
October 20, 2008, 08:30 AM
rubel who?

jisaan
October 20, 2008, 08:30 AM
Have you noticed the "Edit" button?
:-/:-/:-/

Anher
October 20, 2008, 08:33 AM
rubel who?
হোসেইন। হোসেইন মোহাম্মদ এরশাদ সাহেবের হারিয়ে যাওয়া পোলা।

bangla-red
October 20, 2008, 08:36 AM
Rubel Hossain was a right arm pace bowler, he was in the BD A Team that toured England over the summer. He's now joined the ICL.

AsifTheManRahman
October 20, 2008, 01:27 PM
As mod, please don't post multiple back-to-back messages in such a small time period. Try to use the edit button to accommodate missed points in a single post.

As myself, why the heck isn't he bowling for the Warriors then?

bdchamp20
October 20, 2008, 02:18 PM
This news has been mentioned in atleast 3-4 different threads, none of them had a solid source. And then the question comes up why isn't he playing then?

auntu
October 20, 2008, 03:22 PM
[বাংলা]ভুয়া আলাপ[/বাংলা]

taklima_naj
October 20, 2008, 11:36 PM
no, we cant bear this

ikthiander
October 21, 2008, 03:03 AM
ke ei rubel? mone to hoi na chena keu? kenoi ba eto akhkhep?

"jhore bok more fokirer keramoti bare"
"bhua alap chole, post er shokhao bare" (ekdin cricket legend hoite hoibo na?)

naki ei slogan ta bhalo:

amra shobai legend hobo, tokhon dorshok kothai pabo?

uss01
October 22, 2008, 08:28 PM
Oh man ICL is going after relatively unknown players. BCB must talk with all domestic cricketers as well. Perhaps privatize the domestic first class league so the players can get more money.

sunny747
October 23, 2008, 11:08 PM
The best solution is to accept ICL like Srilanka did. Churi -dakati to korte jai nai. cricket khelte gese. Take them in the natinal team. we can't afford to lose them.
Indian cricket board tel mere lav ki?

BANFAN
October 24, 2008, 02:33 AM
Good that he is going to get some real match practice in ICL. Be prepared in 3 years and come back to national team. Simple.

But why they aren't playing him?

mahbubH
October 24, 2008, 02:42 AM
Good that he is going to get some real match practice in ICL. Be prepared in 3 years and come back to national team. Simple.

Nice post!

WarWolf
October 24, 2008, 03:12 AM

I am suspecting his career is going to be ruined. Hope your vision is right. Though I really doubt it.

AsifTheManRahman
October 24, 2008, 10:56 AM

But why they aren't playing him?My thoughts exactly.

tonoy
October 24, 2008, 11:01 AM

Im suspecting that he is still injured.

bujhee kom
October 25, 2008, 10:36 PM
sorry it took me so long to find this thread, jisaan bhai, i feel your pain....

Eshen
October 31, 2008, 01:30 PM
That page is also saying late Rana is playing for Warriors, so I am having doubt how reliable is the info in this site.

hoodlum
October 31, 2008, 02:09 PM
i think they are right...rubel is in ICL...they have his profile and they he wrote right arm fast bowler born in 1990...its correct...and jisaan bhai posted dis news long time ago..

bujhee kom
October 31, 2008, 03:21 PM
That page is also saying late Rana is playing for Warriors, so I am having doubt how reliable is the info in this site.

thank you eshen bhai for bringing this up...i also am hoping that their info/website is not very professional or reliable! i think they add players names to their lists without any confirmation or validity whatsoever!

WarWolf
November 3, 2008, 06:11 PM
Prothom-alo of 3rd Nov said that Gazi Tank is interested to take Rubel Hossain for premier league along with Ash, Nafis Iqbal, Naeem Islam, Imrul etc. So I think we can be relieved right now.

scoilaheez
November 3, 2008, 06:56 PM
AHHHH!!! ICL strikes down another one! He is the first decent pacer they have actually recruited

auntu
November 3, 2008, 11:23 PM
prothom-alo of 3rd nov said that gazi tank is interested to take rubel hossain for premier league along with ash, nafis iqbal, naeem islam, imrul etc. So i think we can be relieved right now.

[বাংলা]যাক আলহামদুলিল্লাহ ! ঘাম দিয়ে জ্বর ছাড়লো।[/বাংলা]

Miraz
November 15, 2008, 01:35 PM
The news is not true. Rubel Hossain is currently injured and undergoing a rehabilitation program under Champaka Ramanyaeke. He is very hopeful that Rubel will be a future international for Bangladesh.

Link (http://thedailystar.net/story.php?nid=63538)

bujhee kom
November 25, 2008, 01:08 AM
The news is not true. Rubel Hossain is currently injured and undergoing a rehabilitation program under Champaka Ramanyaeke. He is very hopeful that Rubel will be a future international for Bangladesh.
Link (http://thedailystar.net/story.php?nid=63538)
thank you miraz bhai. very good news for all of us!

yaseer
November 25, 2008, 02:01 AM
Yes....very good news indeed.
We can't effort to loose a potential pacer now in this "Akal" of pace bowlers. Also as per news, Rubel can bowl 140+, we really need a bowler who can ball with some pace. Hope he gets well soon and after his injury he still can ball fast or even faster.

Roni_uk
November 25, 2008, 06:28 AM
Rubel Hossain in ICL? Now that's a huge loss in my opinion. He was bowling really good. His performance with Bangladesh A was impressive.

I am now really disappointed.

Why is it a loss?? I think its a gain to our other team representing Bangladesh to the World.

Why are people being so negative?