PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations to Tendulkar first batsmen to score 12000 Run

MohammedC
October 17, 2008, 06:20 AM
Congratulations Sachin Tendulkar. First ever batsmen to reach 12000 test runs

BanCricFan
October 17, 2008, 07:20 AM
Hail to the legend! Tendulkar have inspired millions for such a long time! A true sportsman and a modest fella he is.

Wish he could have scored a ton today, though.

One World
October 17, 2008, 08:35 AM
Tendulakar, my all time favourite cricketer. Hats off brother.

Tigers_eye
October 17, 2008, 08:54 AM
Congrats!!

I hope Mehrab crosses 120 runs in his career today!! He needs 27 runs to achive that. ;)

Rabz
October 17, 2008, 09:44 AM
All Hail to King Tendulkar.
He was born to bat and bat only.

A true champion of champions and is the ONLY man ( at this point) in my opinion worthy of displacing Lara.

Mohiul
October 17, 2008, 11:00 AM
Hats off, 12grand10dulker

sbsash
October 17, 2008, 11:31 AM
Congrats Sachin.

AsifTheManRahman
October 17, 2008, 12:24 PM
He's right there at the top of my list of favorite non-Bangladeshi players.

thebest
October 17, 2008, 12:31 PM
Hats of to the greatest run machine. Can he now gracefully retire? Now a days he became a torture to watch *
* compares to his previous self

ammark
October 17, 2008, 12:47 PM
Boost is the secret to his energy, I think. Damn, he's been playing since much before those days when they'd show the Boost ads of him and Kapil in 1989. And look at him today.... at the top with the highest runs scored. 6+4=TENdulkar. Congrats

Zeeshan
October 17, 2008, 03:34 PM
ovaltine > boost

anyways, congrats tendulkar.

bujhee kom
October 17, 2008, 04:27 PM
congrats sachin tendulkar! you are truly one of the greatests!

Russell2k7
October 17, 2008, 06:12 PM
This guy is now old, fat, but still kicks ***.

One World
October 17, 2008, 09:02 PM
Does anybody have the video of this innings? Please post a link.

Akib
October 17, 2008, 09:17 PM
Congrats to Tendulkar.

al Furqaan
October 17, 2008, 09:59 PM
superb stuff...one day i hope a bangladeshi can reach such heights.

btw, rahim played an off drive that looked very sachinish yesterday...it was cool

BANFAN
October 18, 2008, 03:22 AM
Congrats Sachin !! You are one of the all time greats, in the history of this game.

But I would keep B.Lara ahead of him amongst the greats, on any day.

rishi
October 18, 2008, 12:27 PM
Congrats Sachin !! You are one of the all time greats, in the history of this game.

But I would keep B.Lara ahead of him amongst the greats, on any day.

if you can compare a guy like ashraful to tendulkar then you can alwayz keep lara ahead of him...

this guy has 40 odd centuries in odis and 40 odd in test...lara doesnt even come close to him...tendulkar makin runs is the best site in cricket:notworthy:

Sovik
October 18, 2008, 02:16 PM
if you can compare a guy like ashraful to tendulkar then you can alwayz keep lara ahead of him...

this guy has 40 odd centuries in odis and 40 odd in test...lara doesnt even come close to him...tendulkar makin runs is the best site in cricket:notworthy:

To me Lara is a better batsman than Tendulkar on any day but thats just me. But There's no way we could compare them. Yes, Sachin score more centuries and score more runs but there is scoring runs and there is a way of scoring runs. there is scoring centuries and there is scoring big centuries. I am not taking anything away from Tendulkar. He is one of my favourite players of altime and he was meant to score over 12 thousand test runs and i believe he has atleast 3 years of cricket left in him and could score few more thousand runs

thebest
October 19, 2008, 03:31 AM

How many of those are match winning? Tendy would only dream of scoring 153 with last two players against the best team. Tendy is a great no doubt. But he score when everybody score. Lara has more than one classic match winning innings. In that sense even Inzy is better than Tendy. But definetly Inzy is not greater player than Tendy. But Lara all the way the greatest batsman our generation is fortunate enough to watch.

Tehsin
October 19, 2008, 11:02 AM
Congrats to Sachin!

rishi
October 20, 2008, 05:38 AM
How many of those are match winning? Tendy would only dream of scoring 153 with last two players against the best team. Tendy is a great no doubt. But he score when everybody score. Lara has more than one classic match winning innings. In that sense even Inzy is better than Tendy. But definetly Inzy is not greater player than Tendy. But Lara all the way the greatest batsman our generation is fortunate enough to watch.

what do u mean by match winning...talking abt match winning....would like to remind u that sachin has got highest number of man of the matches award...this is wat is recognised as match winning...not ur crab analysis that how many times u can play with no 11 and win....giving start to a team every other match against the best bowler of the opposing team is much harder job.....

Sovik
October 22, 2008, 08:10 AM
sachin doens't open in test dude. so he doesn't give a good start.

Sovik
October 22, 2008, 10:43 AM
this is an excellent article

Stats go, memories stay

Any appreciation of sporting greatness goes way beyond bland statistics
http://img.cricinfo.com/spacer.gif
Fazeer Mohammed
October 20, 2008
Chill out, Laramaniacs.
Even before Sachin Tendulkar eclipsed their hero's record for the most runs in a Test career on Friday, fans of Brian Lara had been rallying to the cause of the former West Indian batting champion and local living legend. In paying long and lofty tribute to the Lara's felicitous style, while at the same time analysing in the most minute detail some of his finest innings compiled in heroic circumstances against world-class bowling attacks, there lay beneath an unspoken insecurity which implied that Lara's greatness is based primarily on statistical superiority.

Full Article> (http://content-uk.cricinfo.com/magazine/content/current/story/374833.html)

Nafis_BD
October 22, 2008, 04:40 PM
Though late but I would still like to congratulate Tendulkar. He has been one of my most favorite players other than the Bangladeshi players. Congrats little master!!!

Inshallah someday I will break that record:)!!!

Ishtylish cricketer
October 22, 2008, 06:54 PM
Great man, great career. A model cricketer in every sense of the word. Congratulations to Sachin on becoming the highest test runs getter in history. His father would have been proud.