PDA

View Full Version : Cricket Video Games

Sami
November 18, 2003, 02:17 PM
Ummm... Not sure if I shud be posting this here... this being still relating to cricket :) Well Anyways...

Which Cricket Video Game you guys liked and/or loved? Assuming some of you have played Sega Mega Drive II and Super Nintendo and definitely played some cricket games on PC... and more recently PS2

Me being a very very huge gaming freak played way too many games... and yes played a lot of cricket games as well :)

I will just put down some names so that u guys can remember a few...

1. Brian lara Cricket 95 (Sega Mega Drive)
2. Brian lara Cricket 96 (the best there was for it time) (Sega Mega Drive)
3. Super International cricket (Super Nes)
4. Cricket 99 (really crappy, was damn easy and unrealisitc, u cud go 24 runs a over with just clicking the damn mouse) (PC)
5. Brian lara Cricket 99 (really good) (PC)(PS One)
6. Cricket 2000 (some minor upgrades over Cricket 99) (PC)(PS2, I think- not sure though)
7. International Cricket captain (a cricket management game, really good) (PC)(PS One)
8. Cricket 2002 (BEST right now, they have Bangladesh :)) (PC)(PS2)

Anyone with any others please put em down... :) would like to hear some feedback...

[Edited on 18-11-2003 by radicalsami]

oracle
November 18, 2003, 02:24 PM
7. International Cricket captain (a cricket management game, really good) (PC)(PS One)

Yep I like this one. Could be improved though.
Any game which allows the player to simulate the variables interest me. I am also a SIMS fan.

Ehsan
November 18, 2003, 07:27 PM
You can download Cricket 2002 from Kazaa.

Sami
November 18, 2003, 10:19 PM
btw... Kazaa Sucks (atleast behind firewalls and u get real crappy files, damaged, wrongly named, I searched for Disney's Anastasia and I got 1000 of P**n vids of some anastasia... disturbing yeah??? :duh: )... there is this new dnld software called Bittorrent (there are like 1000 different clients, the source code is free so ppl are working on it like crazy)... its awesome... and its ez to use... just need to get the hang of it... and u are off... and its steady... if u have a fast connection and not behind firewalls u can squeeze some awesome speed off this thing... and most of the files u get on Kazaa nowadays comes from Bittorrent (BT) sites...

The best client that i found is available here: Shadow's (http://bt.degreez.net/)
and u get torrent files here: Suprnova (http://www.suprnova.org/)

P.S. I am not affliated with any Bittorrent client makers... and I dont get paid to advertise for this... and I dont hate Kazaa, in fact I still use it from time to time... so PLS no flaming... this was just a freindly announcement from the ''friendly-neighbourhood-web-surfer''... hope this helps... And another thing dont give me stuff abt piracy either... everyone pirates... even the guys who makes the software that got pirated... trust me I know from first hand experienece... ;)

Ehsan
November 18, 2003, 11:17 PM
Wow...pretty helpful. Thanks for sharing the info, good job man.

Nasif
November 19, 2003, 06:48 AM
I like Cricket 2002. Also played Cricket 2000. Don't know about the other ones.

Kaaza Lite is better without all the spyware and crap. Kaaza is good in some use, and sometimes it just sucks. BitTorrent is next generation of P2P. It is just amazing P2P. Never fails (unless theres anyone on network) and never has fake data.

Orpheus
November 20, 2003, 07:04 AM
I searched for Disney's Anastasia and I got 1000 of P**n vids of some anastasia...

HAHA. You downloaded it, didn't you?

You can always use the filter option. That is if you want to :) For me, i typed in a random password w/o looking ... so I can resist the temptation late night when I am lonely and cold.... ahhh those sweet days. :love::love::love::love::love:

Sami
November 20, 2003, 02:33 PM
so I can resist the temptation late night when I am lonely and cold.... ahhh those sweet days.

Interesting ways u devise to stop your temptations, I am sure it proved most useful in those ''lonely and cold late nights''... interesting that u had to force yourself from NOT doing stuff... I guess some people are much stronger in self control than others. Too bad u fall in the latter category...

Orpheus
November 20, 2003, 04:19 PM
Yes sami, you have more self-control than I am. Congratulation! You win a trip to paradise for 2 nights...all expenses taken care of. ;););) How many virgins is it that you supposed to get there? :D Bechara!

Jaihok! Sami

Thank you for mentioning that aplet, I just tried it by disconnecting my router and turning off firewall (I feel so naked). It's pretty good. I already downloaded 2 movies ..... got actually combined speed of around 240 KB/s. It's a shame that I can not use it. I need my router :(

Is it me or am I right when I say
- you only share the one you are downloding

-if you leave your aplet open and have the sharing rating climb up, it doesn't help to get other files faster. (that's discouraging)

[Edited on 20-11-2003 by Orpheus : used smileys ...lol... this is so stupid]

[Edited on 20-11-2003 by Orpheus : my grammer is awful]

Sami
November 20, 2003, 05:41 PM
You are welcome Orph... But was actually planning on a longer trip to paradise... maybe for eternity... but oh well cant win em all can I???

Its not actually a Kazaa type of P2P client... as u have already noted and pointed out... I personally dont leave the windows running after I have completed downloading... (unless there are absolutly no seeders around). But usually there are more generous people out there to do it...

And yes u share the file u are downloading... which is good... dont have to worry abt Sharing data like in DC++... and no prb in connecting to HUbs... I prefer BT mostly because of the valiidity of the data... Never got a wrong file till date.. u get what u ''click'' ;)

Sami
November 22, 2003, 09:43 AM
Come on people... I am sure there are lot more of you who has something to say abt cricket video games.... :)

Ehsan
November 22, 2003, 09:50 AM
Waiting for the Cricket 2004 to release and I'm sure it won't be availabe in BT or Kazaa. I guess I would have to wait. IF you guys get hold of it let us know if you wanna share. Man this game is damn good, take my words and visit easports and find out more about cricket 2004.

Ehsan
November 22, 2003, 04:33 PM
Anyone got Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004? Looking for it like a crazy, I tried BT, the speed for that file is too slow and then it stops, and some has no mirror. Kazaa doesn't even have it, what-ever it has is still too slow will take me forever to download.

Ehsan
November 26, 2003, 01:28 PM
BT Google: http://btsearch.wiak.net/

oracle
November 26, 2003, 03:41 PM
Anyone got Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004?
I have been looking for this too, i.e free one. Tell me if any one around and where.:-/

Imran bakth
December 15, 2003, 06:33 AM
Originally posted by oracle

Yep I like this one. Could be improved though.
Any game which allows the player to simulate the variables interest me. I am also a SIMS fan.

Nasif
December 16, 2003, 01:12 AM
Ehsaan Cricket 2004 is on BT :)

Ehsan
December 31, 2003, 11:51 PM
Thanks a lot Nasif bhai. Played Cricket 2004 and won the WC and test series with Bangladesh as the team.:)

Hasib
January 1, 2004, 01:55 AM
Whats BT?

Ehsan
January 3, 2004, 02:26 PM
Hasib BT is short for BiTorrent. Read Sami's (raicalsami's) second post in this thread for more info.

Orpheus
January 4, 2004, 09:27 AM
Do you have the serial key for cricket 04 by any chance... I just deleted all the raw datas after burning it to CD. NOw can't find the CD key! - this stupid **** is taking too much of my time..

I am not even into games... I just wanna look at it.... I am a bit pissed considering the amount of time I spent...

[Edited on 4-1-2004 by Orpheus]

Ehsan
January 4, 2004, 12:26 PM
Here you go, JET3-XDHF-191Z-5ACL-7AUV.

You can also download a key-genarator from the same site, just put a search on cricket 2004.

Actually I didn't find a cd-key along with what I have downloaded, had to generate the key through the key-generator. Have fun!

James90
January 5, 2004, 09:11 AM
Got Cricket 2004 a couple of days ago...actually playing it more than watching the test :o anyway

I'm currently touring the West Indies as Australia and I have to say it's the most amazing thing i've ever played...sensational!!! The thing is that Bangladesh are missing some important players like Shahriah Hossain, Rajin Saleh, Mushfiqur Rahman and Tareq Aziz
However I created Rajin and Tareq myself..i must say adding 1700 first class runs to Rajin took forever...one click of the mouse per run. Anyone one thing I am disappointed in is that you can't take Bangladesh on a tour. You can play a WC, Knockout, One-Day or Test Series but you can't like go on tour playing tour matches, tests and one-dayers.

Team List that comes with the game:
Ashraful (Not happy with the skills they gave)
Tapash Baisya
Habibul Bashar
Enamul Haque
Ehsanul Haque
Sanwar Hossain
Mehrab Hossain
Anwar Hossain (I think this is the keeper)
Tushar Imran
Manjural Islam
Aminul Islam
Talha Jubair
Alok Kapali
Khaled Mahmud
Mashrafe (Created as a medium :mad: )
Khaled Mashud
Fahim Muntasir (Glad they included him)
Javed Omar
Rafique
Naimur Rahman
Al Sahariah
Mohammad Selim
Hannan Sarker
Mohammad Sharif

I could drone on and on about tiny little things that are absolutaly fantastic but i'll wait for some other time...need to get some sleep

Sami
January 6, 2004, 07:34 AM
Thats a pretty big line up for BD... but thats expected... :) Given we are ICC full members... aaaah! that has a cool ring to it... :D

Mashrafee wud be termed medium anyways... He is fast medium in real life and I doubt that EA sports went meddling into the whole fast medium, medium and slow medium biz... :lol:

and I still didnt get the game... darn... I doubt if my laptop wud support it anyways...

James90
January 6, 2004, 08:33 AM
It's only 24 ppl...which is rather disappointing as opposed to other countries which have over 100 ppl to chose from (that's England and Australia because they've got the ING/Pura Cup and country so there's heaps of players) and you have to take 20 ppl on tour. Dhaka looks great but that's it...no MA Aziz

I wouldn't be so offended by Mashrafe being a medium if Tapash wasn't rated medium-fast

The game doesn't come out in England til Febraury

Sami
January 6, 2004, 12:48 PM
So they actually have medium fast... damn them EA sports guys.... :mad:

Orpheus
January 6, 2004, 08:56 PM
this thing is a total disaster.... Ehsan your key worked but I had other problems... that thing doesn't read it off the CD. anyways.. I didn't get to try out the game :( .. gotta download it again... too bad cuz I won't

Nasif
January 7, 2004, 02:30 AM
I told you not to run off the CD. You have to complete whole decompress process and audio decompress process before it will start. Just decompressing RAR files won't decompress audio.

Orpheus
January 7, 2004, 03:50 AM
I was actually thinking of you when the program couldn't read it off the CD-rom drive. How did you know? There is a reason why I burned it. My computer is weird... Here is the boring story:

First of all, I installed it from the hard drive. Everything was ok but the game wouldn't open because my NAV was rejecting scripting. I tried to shut it off but couldn't because there were no NAV icon nor could my pc open the shitty NAV menu but it was rejecting scripting somehow. Then I tried some other way only to find out that it was expired. Then I uninstalled everything including cricket (Mistake 1).... I also did some other stuff to turn of script blocking (google search result) only to partially screw up my pc. (I think now I know why tehsin couldn't view his u2u :p - something to do with script blocking/windows script shell or soemthing like that)

Jaihok.... I then installed the new NAV - had to search on how to activate THAT beucase there were no readme file.... then turned off the script blocking...

having to do all those things, I got a bit impatient and I was losing so much time. I have better things to do.. like sleep.

So anyways, I decided to burn it and then delete everything... Mistake 2!

After installing it from the CD, it kept telling me that "please insert CD" although I have the stupid CD inserted.

and THEN i gave up!!
------------------------------------------------------
Now, let's get back to your post. What do you mean you have to decompress audio??? There were no such a thing. You had to decompress everything, and at the end you get an image file (.bin/.cue). So the normal thing to do is to BURN it (it even said it in the info file.. decompress...burn..install.. use this key blah blah)....How did you know it wouldn't work?? The other way instead of burning it would be to use either winiso or isobuster.

Maybe you and I downloaded different files?? Jaihok it doesn't matter...

Now my question is - do you thing it will work if I copy all the files from CD to my harddrive and then install it from there?

James90
January 7, 2004, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by radicalsami
So they actually have medium fast... damn them EA sports guys.... :mad:

Dw...in team management there's a thing called base copy...so you can just copy Mashrafe, edit the medium bit to medium-fast and replace the old Mashrafe with the new...that's what I did

Nasif
January 7, 2004, 05:16 PM
Orph I think you used a different torrent file. The one I used is here, you can try redownloading with this torrent.

Don't download this, doesn't work anymore

[Edited on 9-1-2004 by nasif]

Hasib
January 8, 2004, 01:14 AM
Nasif Vai- do you check your U2U

Nasif
January 8, 2004, 04:56 PM
Sorry Hasib, didn't notice the U2Us.

Orpheus
January 9, 2004, 03:52 PM
Nasif, your bt file doesn't work for some reason.... the transfer doesn't start... I get an error message...

Nasif
January 9, 2004, 04:58 PM
쳐컴컴컴컴컴컴컴컴컴컴컴컴컴컴컴컴컴컴컴컴컴컴컴컴 컴컴컴컴컴컴컴컴컴컴컴컴컴캑
Date: Dec 13th, 2003 Game Type: Sports
Supplier: Razor1911 Size: 39 x 15MB
Cracker: Razor1911 Protection: SafeDisc + Serial
突袴袴袴袴袴袴袴袴袴袴袴袴袴袴袴袴袴袴袴袴袴袴袴袴 袴袴袴袴袴袴袴袴袴袴袴袴袴槁

GAME NOTES:
~~~~~~~~~~
After a fantastic showing for EA SPORTS Cricket 2002, Electronic Arts are
ready to relive all the excitement with EA SPORTS Cricket 2004.

INSTALLATION NOTES:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Extract, mount/burn the bin/cue, install using this key: [use key generator], copy crack over, play & enjoy!

The one that I downloaded is different than the one that you guys downloaded. Above is the description for your ISO image release (the one that you guys probably downloaded). You have burn it on CD and use key from key generator to us it. If that didn't work then try using the patched EXE file from my download. I uploaded in the following link. Download it and overwrite your files in the game folder. Run the SetupReg.exe and then run Cricket2004.exe. To setup graphics use CricketConfig.exe.

link: http://zipamp.virtualave.net/cricket2k4.zip

Hasib
January 10, 2004, 03:27 AM
Nasif Vai... check U2U.

Nasif
January 10, 2004, 04:33 AM
Replied your U2U.

Hasib
January 10, 2004, 04:39 AM
Anothe U2U

Hasib
January 10, 2004, 07:42 AM
another U2U

Nasif
January 11, 2004, 05:08 AM
Attached torrent is working. It is full ISO image torrent. My download will probably be done in next one day :)

Hasib
January 11, 2004, 07:23 AM
U2U

Hasib
January 11, 2004, 09:34 PM
Another U2U

Sami
January 12, 2004, 12:25 PM
finally got it! and it works... not all that well though... I need a better comp.. :(

Hasib
January 13, 2004, 01:10 AM
U2U

Mridul
January 18, 2004, 03:50 AM
How does this BT software work? ..I downloaded it..and i think i installed it too...but could not figure it out how to search cricket 2004 there.

Nasif
January 18, 2004, 04:54 AM
Click on the link posted here for torrent file. Download it and double click (run) it. It should start download.

Here is some more info on bittorrent:
http://www.dessent.net/btfaq/

Mridul
January 18, 2004, 01:25 PM
i have downloaded the above file Cricket_2004-Razor1911_[bt-gm]_[EFnet]

But i could not figure it out how to run it.

[Edited on 18-1-2004 by Mridul]

Nasif
January 19, 2004, 05:19 PM
Download and install the bitTorrent program from following link:
http://d.scarywater.net/bittorrent-EXPERIMENTAL-UNOFFICIAL-3.2.1b-2.exe

After installation double click on the torrent file of Cricket2004 and it will open up dialog for download, select your folder and it will start download.

Sami
January 20, 2004, 01:11 AM
Originally posted by Mridul
i have downloaded the above file Cricket_2004-Razor1911_[bt-gm]_[EFnet]

But i could not figure it out how to run it.

[Edited on 18-1-2004 by Mridul]

U got the whole RAR file thingy i think... which is split into smaller rar files... Therefore u need WINRAR (compression software similar to winzip, but better ;)). After u get WINRAR Installed... u need to run the main rar file... it has an extension *.rar. this shud access all the sub-rar files (eg. *.r01, *.r02 and so on, u dont need to worry abt them though) and decompress them and create the ISO... ISO is a CD image... and the best way is to burn it to a CD using Nero (my personal fave) and then u get the game like the ones u get back in dhaka... a pirated copy and use the serial posted in this thread... and install.. once installed it didnt even need the CD for playing (complete install ofcourse).

if u dont wanna burn the CD image there are other ways... U2U me and I will tell u what to do... The game's worth the trouble! I love it...

just won the knockout tourney with BD... :D

[Edited on 20-1-2004 by radicalsami]

James90
January 20, 2004, 10:00 AM
just won the knockout tourney with BD...

sign you need to move up to hard :P

Sami
January 20, 2004, 11:08 AM
i played medium setting :D

James90
January 21, 2004, 08:33 AM
exactly...medium is just as bad as easy...play hard...much more realistic...but then again you'd have to play REALLY well if Bangladesh were to win a match

Carte Blanche
January 21, 2004, 07:20 PM
Is there any cricket games for Xbox?

Sami
January 21, 2004, 07:41 PM
I really doubt it.... REALLY do

SteveG
January 22, 2004, 04:22 AM
If any of you are waiting anxiously for Cricket 2004, then you will be VERY, VERY disappointed when you get it. It is seriously bug-ridden, not just with little bugs, but HUGE ones that take the enjoyment away from playing it. Do yourselves a favour and check out some other forums from Australia and New Zealand where the game has been released and you'll realise how bad it is.

Sami
January 22, 2004, 08:16 AM
Some of us are already playing the game SteveG... There arent really big BUGS that I came across... The only thinh I hated and I thought needed a lot of work was the running between wickets... the damn controls most of the time doesnt even respond...

James90
January 22, 2004, 08:57 AM
You should try running between the wickets, multiplayer, on the same team

SOO FUNNY!!

RUN...RUN!!!!....oh wait that's me not running

Nasif
January 22, 2004, 02:58 PM
One true BUG that sticks out every time you take quick single is that:

If ball is near you after you hit it and you start running, wicket keeper fields the ball (even if there is a fielder near by) and then the wicket keeper throws the ball to non-striker end to the bowler for a run out, while he is just few feet away from striker end stumps and could have hit it easily (both batsman are no where near reaching home). The time it takes for wicket keeper to throw it to bowler makes all the difference and the batsman reach home. This is the most stupid thing ever.

Also, close in fielding is completely buggy. In real game all those running will result in runout.

[Edited on 22-1-2004 by nasif]

Mridul
January 27, 2004, 06:32 PM
I am having problem to run Cricket 2004....after I installed it..i copy and paste the cricket2004.exe file from the forlder 'Razor 1911' (3468 kb) to the folder where I have installed the game...it replaced cricket2004.exe(4325 kb)....after that when i click on the new cricket2004.exe ...an error comes up...it says "Error, unable to initialize"....can someone help me out plz.

mushafar
February 19, 2004, 06:51 AM
hi guys, i am new to the forum. i downloaded cricket 2004 the razor1911 file and now that its stopped working i am left with a useless file. I had downloded 86% of the total file when it stopped. is there anything i can do?

Navarene
February 19, 2004, 11:01 AM
welcome to the board, Mushafar.

From which site did you have cricket2004 downloaded? Could you please let me know the URL?

Sami
February 19, 2004, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by mushafar
hi guys, i am new to the forum. i downloaded cricket 2004 the razor1911 file and now that its stopped working i am left with a useless file. I had downloded 86% of the total file when it stopped. is there anything i can do?

Do u still have the torrent file with u... the one u dnlded from the forums? If u do double click on the torrent file again and direct the save location to where ur unfinished dnld is (in ur hard drive). The dnld shud resume.

In case u dont have the torrent file... look for the torrent file in this thread... dnld it and do what I said...

And if u are not getting any peer connections for dnlds then I am afraid u are screwed and u are just too late in starting to dnld. Hang on in there and maybe someone will start sharing one day again.. ;)

I am not entirely sure whats ur prb so if neither of the above helps... u2u me explaining what the prb is and I will try and help... :)

AND OH!!! welcome to the boards... :)

Sami
February 19, 2004, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by Navarene
welcome to the board, Mushafar.

From which site did you have cricket2004 downloaded? Could you please let me know the URL?

The torrent file is somewhere in this thread... u will need a BT client to dnld... info on BT client and dnld links are also given here in this thread... at the start... :)

adnan
February 19, 2004, 11:54 AM
Is there any online cricket game ?

Ehsan
February 19, 2004, 11:56 AM
Adnan, checkout our multimedia sections, lotsa online games there.

adnan
February 19, 2004, 12:31 PM
How about 2 players game ? Is it possible too?

Ashraful
February 28, 2004, 04:36 PM
hi guys could any one plz post another link for cricket 2004 i really really want it
thanx for the help guys
:fanflag:

dzafir
March 5, 2004, 10:47 AM
well did cricket 2004 released

James90
March 5, 2004, 09:05 PM
Am I the only one here who paid for the game?

Nasif
March 5, 2004, 09:07 PM
James you are the only one who paid for it cause its available where you live. In US its not sold in stores. ;)

Sami
March 6, 2004, 12:16 AM
Originally posted by nasif
James you are the only one who paid for it cause its available where you live. In US its not sold in stores. ;)

You actually buy original games from stores??? U are bangali... act like one.... :P

P.S. Having said the above... disclaimer: its ur life, its ur choice.... BUT: nasif bhai... come on... u buy games??? :o

guggu
October 15, 2004, 08:19 PM
wts the website to download cricket 2002 or cricket 2004

bdmoderator
October 16, 2004, 10:44 AM
Thanks for your info.

al Furqaan
October 16, 2004, 12:54 PM
EA sports has made a cricket 2004 on PC and PS 2

Sam
October 16, 2004, 03:53 PM
guggu
Welcome to BanglaCricket Discussion Forum.

guggu
October 18, 2004, 08:55 PM
i wanna download cricket 2002 so where should download it from plz help i have a bit tornado

Sami
October 19, 2004, 03:44 AM
Originally posted by guggu
i wanna download cricket 2002 so where should download it from plz help i have a bit tornado

Torrent file 1 (http://66.90.75.92/suprnova//torrents/2401/cricket(1).torrent)

Torrent file 2 (http://66.90.75.92/suprnova//torrents/2775/Cricket2004.torrent)

Both of them are from www.suprnova.org

Try this site and use the search option... the best torrent site ever... I am assuming u know how to use bittorrent... if not read previous posts of this thread.

Dhurr
October 19, 2004, 05:56 AM
how's cricket 2004 for ps2? have any of you played the ps2 version yet?

i know i cant find the game in any of the stores here in the us, but i was thinking of ordering it online. do you know if it will work? i thought ps2 games have different regional settings, and so, a game made for australia wont run on a ps2 here.

Edited on, October 19, 2004, 11:01 AM GMT, by Dhurr.

guggu
October 20, 2004, 12:56 AM
i already have cricket 2004 but i need cricket 2002 where should i download it and does anybody have the cheats 4 cricket 2004

guggu
October 22, 2004, 05:26 PM
does anybody know how to change the weather in test matches

johnnyhoward
November 19, 2004, 12:51 AM
Does anyone know where to get International Cricket Captain 2002 for Bittorrent? I cant seem to find it on SUprnova, so what other sites would have it?

BTw dont get Cricket 2002. It is crap compared to Cricket 2004.

bourny3
December 15, 2004, 08:14 PM
My downloads dont work from this. Does it also have New Star Soccer.

arafath79
December 17, 2004, 11:10 AM
The graphics are not realistic in the cricket games. Football games are excellent and the players look real.

Dhruvo
July 24, 2007, 12:13 PM
Play cricket 07 and BLIC 2007
2 cool games

Omio
July 24, 2007, 12:16 PM
Play cricket 07 and BLIC 2007
2 cool games
Cricket 07, there r a lot of spelling mistake,
like Javed omar - jashed Omar
Ashraful- Ashafil
HB-- habib bashir

Dhruvo
July 24, 2007, 12:20 PM
Ashraful- Ashafil
HB-- habib bashir
Yes I know but you can correct those names ,But did you look at the australian and english team there was not a single spelling mistake but it is quiet fun to play.

Nafis_BD
July 24, 2007, 12:20 PM
Anyone know where I could get cricket 07 or cricket 05??

Dhruvo
July 24, 2007, 12:23 PM
One question,why does all EA sports cricket games give some stupid players into the bd team like in cricket 07 they did not give SN,Sakib,mushfiq,tamim,shahadat,aftab,tushar,mehra b jnr,etc.

Dhruvo
July 24, 2007, 12:25 PM
Anyone know where I could get cricket 07 or cricket 05??
Sorry , I got my games from saudi arabia so i really don't know.

Omio
July 24, 2007, 07:19 PM
One question,why does all EA sports cricket games give some stupid players into the bd team like in cricket 07 they did not give SN,Sakib,mushfiq,tamim,shahadat,aftab,tushar,mehra b jnr,etc.
I create all the player,:smug:

Sovik
July 25, 2007, 07:58 AM
i have played every cricket game there is and none of them were decent enough. now i only play cricket managers types gamed

Dhruvo
July 25, 2007, 09:11 AM
I create all the player,:smug:
Yes me too but it is good to see them making those players.

Dhruvo
July 25, 2007, 10:44 AM
Guys there is a web site ,in there you have different groups from each country for cricket,can you guys join my group that is called bangladesh if you guys want to then here is the pin 2006 just give this pin after registering in the join group please hepl me..here is the link http://www.playcricketonline.com/index.asp
this is no advertisement.

Omio
July 25, 2007, 11:04 AM
how to play this game?

Dhruvo
July 25, 2007, 11:17 AM
how to play this game?
Did you register if yu did you have to select 11 players for your team and name your team ater that you can chalenge me or someone else and then you can play.

Omio
July 25, 2007, 11:27 AM
Did you register if yu did you have to select 11 players for your team and name your team ater that you can chalenge me or someone else and then you can play.
done

Dhruvo
July 25, 2007, 11:57 AM
Now you can join my group just go to join group select bangladesh and type the pin code that is 2006 and then you will be on my group.

Omio
July 25, 2007, 12:06 PM
Now you can join my group just go to join group select bangladesh and type the pin code that is 2006 and then you will be on my group.
i cldnt find out join group button,:doh:

Dhruvo
July 25, 2007, 12:10 PM
i cldnt find out join group button,:doh:
Look ,Go to my july team and then there will be 3 buttons team,profile and groups
then just go and click the groups button select join group and and join bangladesh.

Nafis_BD
July 25, 2007, 12:22 PM
Is this one of those team management games or do I control the players while they are playing and etc??

Dhruvo
July 25, 2007, 04:21 PM
Is this one of those team management games or do I control the players while they are playing and etc??
Nope,you are just the manager.

Dhruvo
July 25, 2007, 04:32 PM
I have got one more online cricket game it is a quiz actually here is the link http://quiz.cricinfo.com/ you can also join my league just tell me your email.

zahid
July 27, 2007, 04:03 AM
I love BLIC 07. I can whack up 500 runs in 20 overs!

Dhruvo
July 27, 2007, 04:26 AM
I love BLIC 07. I can whack up 500 runs in 20 overs!
Play cricket 07 it is much easier.

zahid
July 27, 2007, 04:31 AM
Play cricket 07 it is much easier.

Been there. done that. Graphics sux.

Dhruvo
July 27, 2007, 04:43 AM
Been there. done that. Graphics sux.
Did you play the game in your PC or Playstation 2.The graphics is much better than BLIC 07.

Sovik
July 27, 2007, 04:48 AM
couldn't play blic07. i bought a new desktop so that i could play that game but the graphics card i have that is not supported.

zahid
July 27, 2007, 09:13 AM
Did you play the game in your PC or Playstation 2.The graphics is much better than BLIC 07.

PC, kiddo.

And yes, I have a Decent Graphics Card.

Dhruvo
July 27, 2007, 10:55 AM
PC, kiddo.

And yes, I have a Decent Graphics Card.
It is not about the graphics card ,oldo:) ,because the pc version of cricket 07 sucks but the playstation version rocks really

zahid
July 27, 2007, 12:09 PM
It is not about the graphics card ,oldo:) ,because the pc version of cricket 07 sucks but the playstation version rocks really

Please explain further how it rocks on PS2.

Dhruvo
July 27, 2007, 02:21 PM
Please explain further how it rocks on PS2.
It is simple ps2 is a pure gaming console its main thing is game but pc is a main for things like calculating,email etc.

zahid
July 27, 2007, 09:12 PM
It is simple ps2 is a pure gaming console its main thing is game but pc is a main for things like calculating,email etc.

Much you have yet to learn!

A C2D E6600 or a Quad Core and a 8800GTS or a HD2900XT beats the hell out of even a PS3!
All games are first designed on PC and then ported to Consoles.

Hatebreed
July 27, 2007, 10:09 PM
Ashraful- Ashafil
HB-- habib bashir

They are deliberately misspelt, because the players are not licensed by the game to use their names. Other teams have correct (licensed) names because they are more popular.

Lord AK
July 28, 2007, 07:30 AM
I've got Cricket 2004 but I hate it-well it's alright. I want to buy a PS2 and buy Ricky Ponting Cricket 2007 that's better.

Dhruvo
July 28, 2007, 07:33 AM

A C2D E6600 or a Quad Core and a 8800GTS or a HD2900XT beats the hell out of even a PS3!
Okay,I get it,too confusing.

Hatebreed
July 28, 2007, 03:12 PM
Brian Lara Cricket: Pressure Play

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://play.tm/story/12116/video/1/embed"></script>

Nafis_BD
July 28, 2007, 04:10 PM
Ok guys I need your help. Since I couldn't find Cricket 05 or 07 I decided to go with 04 which I got from Bd but when 87 % of the game was installed I get an error message saying Data Error(Cyclic Redundancy Check). I know what it is but I don't know how I can solve the problem. Can anyone help me please. I don't know if my cd is damaged and if it is how could I recover it?? It worked fine in BD but having problems now!! Please help someone!!:(

Hatebreed
July 28, 2007, 04:11 PM

That셲 bullshit. Console games are developed on dev kits specifically designed with the console's hardware specifications.

Don셳 confuse the poor fella with hardware that is NOT required to play the game. He said the PC is used for many other things, multi-tasking and therefore requires better hardware. You don셳 need a quad core PC to run Cricket 2007. It will look only as good as the optimum hardware it셲 been developed for. PS2 is a last-gen console, when I see the game running on a PS3 then we'll talk.

You also fail to mention the fact hundreds of pounds you have to spend to upgrade your PC, on top of that extra peripherals. I don't wanna spend 짙500 every year coz there is a game that just won't LOOK as good on my rig as someone else's. Remember, graphics != gamplay.

If you really want to compare graphics, go check Unreal Tournament 3 on the PS3, it supports mods, mouse/keyboard, PC/PS3 cross-platform gameplay, and looks identical to the game running on an expensive high-end PC that costs $6000. So PC quality graphics can be done on a console, but graphics aren't everything. Much you have yet to learn.

Nafis_BD
July 28, 2007, 10:59 PM
help needed again. I found out that if my CD is damaged then it will not work no matter what I do so I guess I will have to buy a new one. can anyone tell me where I could get the PC game from in Canada?? Please help, I am so upset cause of this!!:(

Dhruvo
July 29, 2007, 06:32 AM
help needed again. I found out that if my CD is damaged then it will not work no matter what I do so I guess I will have to buy a new one. can anyone tell me where I could get the PC game from in Canada?? Please help, I am so upset cause of this!!:(
Finding a cricket game in canada will be hard,but you can check out some flee markets or just go to an indian gamer and buy it from him I am sure that guy will even have cricket 07.;) good luck bro

tonoy
July 29, 2007, 07:51 AM
guys to be honest, the best game that seems to have a natural flow for the moment is cricket 07 made by ea. I hated blc 07, cause there were many defects with the game and apparently. Did you guys notice the shot selection of the batsmen tend to play the same shots over again. and did you notice how ridiculous did those south asian batsmen sound.

Dhruvo
July 29, 2007, 08:19 AM
guys to be honest, the best game that seems to have a natural flow for the moment is cricket 07 made by ea. I hated blc 07, cause there were many defects with the game and apparently. Did you guys notice the shot selection of the batsmen tend to play the same shots over again. and did you notice how ridiculous did those south asian batsmen sound.
Right you are tonoy bahiaya,i agree 100% percent with you.

Nafis_BD
July 29, 2007, 09:59 AM
Finding a cricket game in canada will be hard,but you can check out some flee markets or just go to an indian gamer and buy it from him I am sure that guy will even have cricket 07.;) good luck bro

Thanks for the tips bhaiya but I have tried everything before but I still have no success, I even tried the Indian stores and gamers but no luck so that's why I am asking for help from BC members!!

Dhruvo
July 29, 2007, 03:15 PM
Thanks for the tips bhaiya but I have tried everything before but I still have no success, I even tried the Indian stores and gamers but no luck so that's why I am asking for help from BC members!!
Oh so when you are in bd just go to bashundara city mall ,but i hope you can get it in canada itself.

Nafis_BD
July 29, 2007, 03:18 PM
Oh so when you are in bd just go to bashundara city mall ,but i hope you can get it in canada itself.

BD?? I still have to wait 2-3 years more to go to BD and by then there will be cricket 08,09,10 and what not and besides I can't wait that long!! I really hope I get it in Canada as well!!:)

Dhruvo
July 29, 2007, 03:23 PM
BD?? I still have to wait 2-3 years more to go to BD and by then there will be cricket 08,09,10 and what not and besides I can't wait that long!! I really hope I get it in Canada as well!!:)
Good luck ;)

tonoy
July 31, 2007, 06:40 PM
Nafis download it by torrent. youll be sure to find it.

Sovik
August 1, 2007, 05:44 AM
in BLIC05 you could easily hit a six over thirdman and fineleg. but there will not be any new brian lara cricket.

Dhruvo
August 1, 2007, 05:47 AM
in BLIC05 you could easily hit a six over thirdman and fineleg. but there will not be any new brian lara cricket.
Even in cricket 07.

Sovik
August 1, 2007, 05:49 AM
Even in cricket 07.

haven't played cricket 07 yet. tried blic 07 but didn't like that. i like cricket manager and waiting for cricket life

Dhruvo
August 1, 2007, 06:02 AM
haven't played cricket 07 yet. tried blic 07 but didn't like that. i like cricket manager and waiting for cricket life
Hmm,BLIC 07 really sucks especially the graphics,cricket 07 is very good.

Rommel
December 31, 2008, 09:56 PM
Have any new Cricket games come out recently? I don't even think there was a Cricket 08!

Sovik
January 1, 2009, 07:30 AM
Have any new Cricket games come out recently? I don't even think there was a Cricket 08!

cricket revolution, the art of cricket, cricket life (the project might have been abandoned)

try www.planetcricket.net for updates on cricket games

Nadim
January 1, 2009, 07:40 AM
all the video cricket game is easy to play...i mean easy to get wk,easy to hit 4 & 6.....its boring.....

Dhruvo
January 1, 2009, 10:55 PM
all the video cricket game is easy to play...i mean easy to get wk,easy to hit 4 & 6.....its boring.....
Yeah, but I wish EA games can come up with a cricket game with all the latest squads and appropriate names, all the previous versions had nothing but limited types of game plays and outdated squads.I really want them to make a cricket manager mode like they did in fifa 07,08 etc.

tamrinkhan
December 2, 2009, 04:19 PM
A new one just came out called Cricket Revolution (http://www.cricketrevolution.com/) i only played their demo and its pretty good considering they are trying to make it an online game so it should be fun. when i get enough money i will buy it and let you guys know how it is.

i actually support the gaming industry. music and movies however are a different story

Ummm... Not sure if I shud be posting this here... this being still relating to cricket :) Well Anyways...

Which Cricket Video Game you guys liked and/or loved? Assuming some of you have played Sega Mega Drive II and Super Nintendo and definitely played some cricket games on PC... and more recently PS2

Me being a very very huge gaming freak played way too many games... and yes played a lot of cricket games as well :)

I will just put down some names so that u guys can remember a few...

1. Brian lara Cricket 95 (Sega Mega Drive)
2. Brian lara Cricket 96 (the best there was for it time) (Sega Mega Drive)
3. Super International cricket (Super Nes)
4. Cricket 99 (really crappy, was damn easy and unrealisitc, u cud go 24 runs a over with just clicking the damn mouse) (PC)
5. Brian lara Cricket 99 (really good) (PC)(PS One)
6. Cricket 2000 (some minor upgrades over Cricket 99) (PC)(PS2, I think- not sure though)
8. Cricket 2002 (BEST right now, they have Bangladesh :)) (PC)(PS2)

Anyone with any others please put em down... :) would like to hear some feedback...

[Edited on 18-11-2003 by radicalsami]