PDA

View Full Version : So When is Bashar getting dropped?

cricman
October 27, 2008, 12:31 AM
Just Asking ...

Razi
October 27, 2008, 01:13 AM
Not anytime soon, that's for sure...

auntu
October 27, 2008, 02:14 AM
[বাংলা]আসলেই বাশার দলের জন্য বোঝা। টোয়েন্টি-টোয়েন্টিতে ওর কোন চান্স আমি দেখি না।[/বাংলা]

bdchamp20
October 27, 2008, 04:39 AM
Why is Bashar even playing? He batted at #9 in the last match, he fumbled the ball i don't know how many times and his captaincy is not even anything special. I think we have three players who can captain better than Bash: SN, Alok and MH Rubel.

mahbubH
October 27, 2008, 04:46 AM
He is sticking around for $$$. Good head!

Omio
October 27, 2008, 07:03 AM
Who is Bashar, I think he is not playing for DW.
I saw 1 player name BASH,lol

Baundule
October 27, 2008, 07:25 AM
Bashar ekta bolod. Easily #4 a bat korte pare. Ektu sahosh thaklei T20 te valo kora kono bepar na. Sheidin darun 6 merese. He used to be a good batsman, lacking confidence.

saadquader
October 30, 2008, 02:08 AM
Basher is a real dummy. Most of the times, he has a sheepish smile on his face... whenever he gets out, or makes another fumble, or misses a catch, he smiles like a goat (if a goat could smile)... in university days we used to call him "Chebla" for this.

One of the most irresponsible chaps.

Though he has the best batting records for Bangladesh in tests, I cannot but get irked by him.

BANFAN
October 30, 2008, 01:10 PM
Some how, his poor performance inspires others to perform well. :)

He is unique, one of his kind. Don't think he will be dropped in this series. He is a good manager.

bujhee kom
October 30, 2008, 05:23 PM
Basher is a real dummy. Most of the times, he has a sheepish smile on his face... whenever he gets out, or makes another fumble, or misses a catch, he smiles like a goat (if a goat could smile)... in university days we used to call him "Chebla" for this.

One of the most irresponsible chaps.

Though he has the best batting records for Bangladesh in tests, I cannot but get irked by him.
saadquader bhai, you elaboreted and described bashar the best possible way i could ever think of. very well observed and portrayed! the bold part is where you hit right on the money!
habibul bahsar is a cricketer/personality i feel sorry for and i also respect and like, but definitely not in the tigers uniform, no more....and everytime he whines and complains about how he was overlooked and neglected by BCB and coach siddons, he sounds like just another senile, worhtless source of noise pollution in my ears! move on bashar! play ICL, write books, coach, cook biriyani, whatever but, i don't think you have anyhting (cricket-wise) to give to the national team or any team for that matter! although it is too late, try to save whatever dignity you got left, quit whining, just smaile and walk away! go!

One World
October 30, 2008, 09:06 PM
So do you think except Hamish any of those old horses doing anything better compared to Bashar? Dont bring on Chris Harris, its Reza who dropped him to cost valuable points from DW's effort.

Murad
October 30, 2008, 09:20 PM
DW will lose many many fans back home if they drop Bashar.

ICL didn't take him just to play him. There was a reason for it.

Eshen
October 31, 2008, 01:21 PM
Warriors would have done better if they had hired someone like Faisal Hossain inplace of Bashar.

I would not mind to see non-national team hopefuls like Nadif, Zia, Dollar, and Milon to go over to Warriors.

bdchamp20
October 31, 2008, 03:10 PM
Warriors would have done better if they had hired someone like Faisal Hossain inplace of Bashar.

I would not mind to see non-national team hopefuls like Nadif, Zia, Dollar, and Milon to go over to Warriors.
Seriously? Don't you think they have any potential?

I wouldn't mind if players like Tushar, Sejan and Nazmul join up ICL.

cricket_pagol
October 31, 2008, 03:14 PM
All the players in ICL, will be back in national fold in no time... if BCCI, ICl and ICC can come into an agreement for sharing money :) At the end, it is all about money!!!

saadquader
November 1, 2008, 02:27 PM
There is one positive think I can think of in Bashar's captaincy : his age. Though he makes awful captaincy decisions (and it was his fault to use two medium pace bowlers at end overs to lose the match against Chris Harris), I think if there is some aged guy (as captain) in a team full of early twenty guys, it helps in some (whatever little it is) way to maintain discipline.

sbsash
November 1, 2008, 03:04 PM
they won't drop him until next ICL.Becasue Bashar is the captain right now.