sbsash
November 25, 2008, 06:57 PM
ICL Bangladesh vs ICL Pakistan
When:November 27,2008
Where:Ahmedabad

:fanflag::fanflag:Good Luck to ICL Bangladesh.:fanflag::fanflag:

sbsash
November 25, 2008, 07:00 PM
This is my first match thread so I hope ICL Bangladesh wins.

PlanetPak
November 25, 2008, 07:14 PM
Should be a great game.

Obviously i prefer PAK to win but i won't mind seeing BAN win this match and the tournament.

Rommel
November 26, 2008, 06:03 AM
I'll probably catch a few overs of the match.

thebest
November 26, 2008, 07:59 AM
ICL became a WWF. ICL pak would win the series beating ICL India. So loosers would loose

Rabz
November 26, 2008, 11:09 AM
Good luck to BD warriors.
They should not be intimidated by the big names.
If they can manage to play as an unit, which they have done through out the series, they can pull it off.

sbsash
November 26, 2008, 11:47 AM
Hope ICL Pakistan loses to ICL World,though ICL Pakistan is about to win.

Baundule
November 26, 2008, 11:55 AM
I think, we will lose this one. We missed the golden chance of winning against the World XI and missed that one. We do not deserve to play in the finals until Bashar (captain) and Aftab (irresponsible, to say the least) are dropped.

sbsash
November 26, 2008, 12:01 PM
I think, we will lose this one. We missed the golden chance of winning against the World XI and missed that one. We do not deserve to play in the finals until Bashar (captain) and Aftab (irresponsible, to say the least) are dropped.

no,we DO derserve to be in the finals because we gave India an upset.

AsifTheManRahman
November 26, 2008, 12:05 PM
no,we DO derserve to be in the finals because we gave India an upset.It was hardly an upset - I at least was expecting us to win it. A win against Pakistan, though, will be sweet.

Roni_uk
November 26, 2008, 12:14 PM
Probably the worst bowling attack I have ever seen from ICL World. I cannot believe we lost against these monkeys!!! Pakistan is eating them alive as I speak!

Tehsin
November 26, 2008, 12:25 PM
ICL-P is reminding us once again that that 12 run defeat was unneccesary. Looks like ICLB will have a tough task moving on to the finals. It'll be a great thing to beat the ICL-Ps tomorrow. Kaps and Co. CAN DO IT!

Baundule
November 26, 2008, 12:34 PM
Probably the worst bowling attack I have ever seen from ICL World. I cannot believe we lost against these monkeys!!! Pakistan is eating them alive as I speak!

World XI has the biggest problem of having too many mediocre bowlers. We were well on course and Aftab succeded in throwing his wicket away after getting 3 easy lives. No one should expect that Alok will do it every time; once someone is on good fortune and set, he should capitalize on it.

Baundule
November 26, 2008, 12:37 PM
no,we DO derserve to be in the finals because we gave India an upset.

It is not an upset. Pakistan is the best team, in fact way ahead than the others. BD, India and World XI are very close to each other in abilities.

Roni_uk
November 26, 2008, 12:44 PM
Pakistan just won it in style. World XI is lucky that they got Imran Nazir early or the match would have been over 5 overs ago!!!..

sorry guys but we will have no chance tomorrow... the truth :( ... !!! We SHOULD HAVE won against the World Xi.

Tehsin
November 26, 2008, 12:45 PM
Second that.

It is not an upset. Pakistan is the best team, in fact way ahead than the others. BD, India and World XI are very close to each other in abilities.

KnightBD
November 26, 2008, 12:48 PM
The last two matched of the league has become virtual semifinal matches. Both of the winning team will play the final. So it is a do or die match for BD XI. :flag:

gunda
November 26, 2008, 12:55 PM
OMG did u see the match?????? WTF icl pakistanis took the bloody world bowlers to the cleaners!!!
...I can't believe it!! i was hoping world would WIN today and pakistanis would be out!!
But the world morons couldn't do it..it always had to happen to us.
The pakistanis gona eat us alive tommarrow .. it's a must WIN match for both of us..IF only we won the world match..now that match gona come to haunt us tommarrow!
WATCH me it's gona be ICL pakistanis vs ICL india in the finals.. we got no chance against the pakistanis they demolised the world side. bunch of jokes!

gunda
November 26, 2008, 12:59 PM
Pakistanis got batsmen all down the order we only got 4 the rest are phatetic..plus they got deadly bowling attack ,who we got? mediocre REZA?? WHY? WHY? we lost the match tommarrow before we started.
If only we didnt throw away that match against ICL world!!

gunda
November 26, 2008, 01:00 PM
Cries..:-|

gunda
November 26, 2008, 01:03 PM
The pakistanis came in our way in the last tournament to deny us a place in the semi finals ..
now they gona come in our way to deny us the final spot.. ;(

gunda
November 26, 2008, 01:06 PM
This is my first match thread so I hope ICL Bangladesh wins.

Bhai before u started the thread we have lost .. :-|

Mahmood
November 26, 2008, 02:00 PM
BD must learn to get past the Inzi juju.

On a side note, instead of following the test match, I followed the ICL game today, whats wrong with me!!!

djnaved
November 26, 2008, 03:18 PM
pakistan team plays more shot then our team.....just line lengthe bowling korlei wicket porbe.....and game tactics e change ante hobe Dhaka warriors vs lahore badshah stylea game khelle hobe na...i need to see rafique open with nazim, then nafees will come.......we need a bang bang start.........r imran nazir r farhat hoilo main player, tara valo start dilei khela shesh.......so spin attack in the first 5 overs, will be a good idea......rafique r mosharrofer expereince ache....amar mone hoi nazir r farhat ke out korle kono shomossa hobe na.......20-20 game is not only about smashing the ball, it's also about how u plan the game

RazabQ
November 26, 2008, 04:01 PM
On a side note, instead of following the test match, I followed the ICL game today, whats wrong with me!!!Shame! Shame! You missed out on a great day of resistance by the BD boys!

Rifat
November 26, 2008, 04:12 PM
nothign to lose: stay come and unleash your true potential and victory shall come inshallah

bdchamp20
November 26, 2008, 04:33 PM
I'll be missing this match as well. Curse my luck!

Anyway please anyone do me a favour and post a highlight link of this match and the match against India, thanks in advance.

Tehsin
November 26, 2008, 04:55 PM
If they can't beat the ICLP side, why bother moving to the final? So, forget this defeatist mentality (it's 20/20, things happen) and cheer the boys tomorrow. I say a win for ICLB, an upset win.

Tehsin
November 26, 2008, 04:57 PM
You Sellout. :)

Maybe the name is to blame, notice that it's not Dhaka Warriors, it's ICL Bangladeshis.

BD must learn to get past the Inzi juju.

On a side note, instead of following the test match, I followed the ICL game today, whats wrong with me!!!

Baundule
November 26, 2008, 06:11 PM
If Alok lives, we will win. Need to win the toss and bat second.

Ajfar
November 26, 2008, 07:11 PM
million dollar question holo...kapalir kopale kalke ki ase??

auntu
November 27, 2008, 05:42 AM
Bangladesh should win this team is weaker than LB even though they won against World eleven.

Baundule
November 27, 2008, 05:57 AM
Bangladesh should win this team is weaker than LB even though they won against World eleven.

Saqlain and Azhar Mahmud are missing.?

Roni_uk
November 27, 2008, 06:41 AM
I think Saqlain has been replaced by Razzak...
excitement is just killing me...
thinking of ways to bunk off work for the second innings.

Baundule
November 27, 2008, 07:43 AM
The match is called off.

gunda
November 27, 2008, 08:19 AM
The match is called off.

:-| i was looking forward to it..

auntu
November 27, 2008, 02:19 PM
End of story

mijanur
December 20, 2008, 04:38 AM
wen wll season 3 start

shabbir
December 21, 2008, 02:34 AM
wen wll season 3 start

next icl 20/20 will start 21st February'2009.now Dhaka warriors players looking for a field in Dhaka City for practice which is not owned or affiliated by BCB