PDA

View Full Version : Doubles and bans

Shoikoth
December 23, 2008, 10:43 PM
Is there a live list of current members who sho up as doubles and those who are banned ?

How about members who had posted > 1 per day for more than a year, and have since there last posting, not posted for the longest time ?

I was in the peace corps for 2 years in nui and was not able to post for the longest time. Also, before that, I was a bad member.

How about members who have posts that were responded to the most?

These are vital stats IMHO.

The only 2 members I remember are Shubho and Tehsin.

Rommel
December 23, 2008, 11:06 PM
Is there a live list of current members who sho up as doubles and those who are banned ?

How about members who had posted > 1 per day for more than a year, and have since there last posting, not posted for the longest time ?

I was in the peace corps for 2 years in nui and was not able to post for the longest time. Also, before that, I was a bad member.

First of all, welcome back to BC! Thats great that you served your country in the Peace Corps! Hmmm, there actually was a thread about all those stats a long time ago. I don't know where it is now. Maybe if you do a search, you'll find it!

auntu
January 6, 2009, 10:12 AM

Welcome back. How was the experience out there? u can write some about those days u spent there for the BC members.:flag:

Zeeshan
January 22, 2009, 01:35 AM
Dear BC Administrators, Moderators and Founder,

I earnestly urge BC administration to put me on a 10-day ban after tomorrows game. I have been spending way too much time here and only way to route me off is to put a temporary ban on me. I would be greatly obliged if my wish is fulfilled after tomorrow.

Thanking you for your kind co-operation in this matter.

Sincerely,

G.Bhar

p.s. Please do make sure it's an IP ban so that I cannot view the page as a guest or by creating another account. :)

sandpiper
January 22, 2009, 02:49 AM
Gopal bharer mathay chit ase. I am sure :rolleyes: