PDA

View Full Version : Turmoil is England Cricket : KP out Strauss in!!

Miraz
January 7, 2009, 11:31 AM
KP out Strauss in, Moores out.. who is in?

IMO, KP is a good riddance. He was putting himslef ahead of the team and got deserved treatment.

What's next? KP resigning from England team altogether? A series loss in the Caribbean? Ashes whitewash?

KP and Moores made this mess but England as a team will probably have to pay the price of it.

mijanur
January 7, 2009, 11:35 AM
hope keven peterson joins the bangladeshi national side

thebest
January 7, 2009, 12:28 PM
So is there any change Kevinder Peter Singh (copy righted by one Aussi Bloke) would start playing for India? After all we all are Adam's children:-p
On a serious note, Good Riddence . He became too big for himself.
Bye Bye Kevin:wave::wave:

mahbubH
January 7, 2009, 01:57 PM
they way he speaks in front of microphone irritates me always... his journey from Natal to England Captain was too fast... though he is a good bat to watch...

Nadim
January 7, 2009, 03:09 PM
To be honest i don't care wats going on about england cricket. i just hate them because they never support BD for their Test Status and they r one of BD's enamy of all time and now they talking about to ban BD to play test and england and im sure they also supporting some of the enamy to take out the Test status from BD.

Nafi
January 7, 2009, 03:20 PM
To be honest i don't care wats going on about england cricket. i just hate them because they never support BD for their Test Status and they r one of BD's enamy of all time and now they talking about to ban BD to play test and england and im sure they also supporting some of the enamy to take out the Test status from BD.

I too share the same feelings.

Sovik
January 10, 2009, 05:27 PM
now he'll leave england for IPL

ahaque
January 13, 2009, 10:16 PM
timing couldn't be any worse for england. the ashes are coming up within the next few months..they have a long tour with the west indies. I thought KP was a pretty good captain considering the situation he was thrown into. I think the guys react to him pretty well. I don't think he should resign from England though. He is just too talented a player.