PDA

View Full Version : curious??

al Furqaan
January 25, 2009, 03:28 AM
some things at BC have not been updated in for ever.

the multimedia section has videos over 2 years old. nothing from the world cup, or since that time. we should really work to get our WC 07 highlights, shahadat's magical 6-27, shakib's brilliant all-roundery, and a couple of ashraful specials on there. this is afterall the epicenter of bangaldesh cricket.

as far as player profiles, i am willing to update them from time to time whenever i can.

Dhruvo
January 25, 2009, 12:02 PM
Yeah, I noticed that yesterday aswell , the stats aswell.

Ehsan
January 25, 2009, 05:37 PM
For videos, due to copyright issues we may have to just go with youtube links. I am pretty busy at the moment, I shall work on it after this school semester is done that is in 3 months. I actually would like to see youtube embeded videos there. Will look into the other subsections as well in due course.

One World
May 25, 2009, 11:40 AM
I am a bit curious to know the proper rule of bumping an old thread. Is there any signified rule when and which thread if bumped will not be considered catastrophic?

Ajfar
May 25, 2009, 08:37 PM
For videos, due to copyright issues we may have to just go with youtube links. I am pretty busy at the moment, I shall work on it after this school semester is done that is in 3 months. I actually would like to see youtube embeded videos there. Will look into the other subsections as well in due course.

i think it would be easier to just make a BC channel on youtube

BD-Shardul
May 28, 2009, 01:35 PM

Great Idea. The problem with embedded video is that people sometimes delete their videos.

MohammedC
May 29, 2009, 05:49 AM

Wow this is 6666666. magnificant shot i mean idea