PDA

View Full Version : Official IPL Cheerleaders Thread!

Zeeshan
February 6, 2009, 04:24 PM
This thread is dedicated to the talents, tenacity and skills of the beautiful IPL cheerleaders who work so hard, that I believe it's appropriate to dedicate an entire thread to them for their illustrious career.

I will start off with:

Deccan Chargers {Warning: Click at your own risk! >:)}

http://bp0.blogger.com/_maRo3z-KVqA/SCWB_CDJV4I/AAAAAAAADSk/Uej3biwIJeY/s1600-h/deccan-chargers-cheerleaders-1.jpg

http://bp0.blogger.com/_maRo3z-KVqA/SCWLHCDJV_I/AAAAAAAADTc/W51E1GlpqG0/s1600-h/Deccan-Chargers-Cherleaders-2.jpg

http://asianwindow.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/ipl-cheerleaders2.jpg

Discuss.

[Plz do your part of giving Five Up Arrows and subscribing to this thread. :D]

betaar
February 6, 2009, 04:32 PM
Them gals look nasty with their Indian sweat on.....too moist for my taste. I like'em in cold Minnesota weather. :-)

Zeeshan
February 6, 2009, 04:36 PM
The second blonde in the first url and the black haired chick ar3 the cutest. :notworthy:

Rommel
February 6, 2009, 04:37 PM
dayum those girls are foyne!!!!!!!!

Zeeshan
February 6, 2009, 04:37 PM
dayum those girls are foyne!!!!!!!!

Sig change?

Zeeshan
February 6, 2009, 04:41 PM
Moderators: sticky?

Fazal
February 6, 2009, 04:53 PM
Moderators: sticky?

They are already sticky ... I mean sweaty.

Rommel
February 6, 2009, 05:10 PM
Sig change?

yeah i changed it

Murad
February 6, 2009, 05:20 PM
yeah i changed it

Already cheka kheye pelecho naki? ;)

Zeeshan
February 6, 2009, 05:26 PM
I am disappointed at you folks. :mad:

After all the hours and hours of laughter I produced... THIS is what i get?!?! Only 8 replies, tau wit NO Pix!! Shame on all of you!

I am leaving BC.

Murad
February 6, 2009, 05:27 PM
I am leaving BC.

:wave: :wave:
bye bye... lol

Zeeshan
February 6, 2009, 05:31 PM
Watch, three thousand years from now some real life robotics will bump and excavate this thread!

cricket_king
February 6, 2009, 05:34 PM
You guys are sad.

MarufH
February 6, 2009, 05:50 PM
demmmnnn... HOTTTT!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

tiger_omar
February 6, 2009, 05:58 PM
Best thread EVER!! Lol.

Farhad
February 6, 2009, 07:05 PM
You guys are kidding, right? I hate to sound like a jerk, but i see better looking girls on the street everyday. The only one who looks halfway decent is the blond GB mentioned...

Purbasha T
February 6, 2009, 07:42 PM
Cricket is the one we should take fun out of, not the cheerleaders :(

Zeeshan
February 6, 2009, 07:45 PM
You guys are kidding, right? I hate to sound like a jerk, but i see better looking girls on the street everyday. The only one who looks halfway decent is the blond GB mentioned...

Farhad bhai you are right. But taile toh...

Preity aint pretty, Rani is far from being a rani, Katrina can never be a Catherina and Kareena in no way in hell is carina (spanish for honey).

In fact, chicks in the local clubs are wayy hotter than the 90% of the Hollywood actresses.

djnaved
February 6, 2009, 09:43 PM
i see some white snow powders standing to each other!

auntu
February 6, 2009, 09:47 PM
Cricket is no more a PG-13 game...

Anher
February 6, 2009, 10:21 PM
[বাংলা]
পন্য। এই মেয়েরা এই জিনিসটা বুঝবে কখন?
[/বাংলা]

Murad
February 6, 2009, 10:37 PM
Gopal da for Cheerleader!!!

Zeeshan
February 6, 2009, 11:23 PM
Gopal da for Cheerleader!!!

dukher kotha ar boilen na....i was cheering for bujhee_kom bhai's women's team....but ora to khel dekhaite parlo na :(

Peace
February 7, 2009, 06:00 AM
[বাংলা]
[/বাংলা]

In that sense all entertainers are materials (ponno) including cricketers. Cricketers use their skills to entertain us, just like these girls.
The positive thing is that they make many happy faces with their entertainment, just like fazal and gopal.

BANFAN
February 7, 2009, 08:56 AM
GB, qualifies to lead a cheer leading team from BD, to cheer Ash, so he performs.

Mash doesn't need cheering I guess. :)

BANFAN
February 7, 2009, 09:13 AM
[বাংলা]
[/বাংলা]

Ki je bolen. They know it much before you realize. :)

mijanur
February 7, 2009, 10:24 AM
wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Nafi
February 7, 2009, 10:30 AM
Oh how i love this thread, youve made my wishes come true.

Ajfar
February 7, 2009, 10:34 AM
so out of these girl who's most likely to be ashraful's next huccie mama??

Rabz
February 7, 2009, 11:42 AM
Well, now Ash has got another excuse to blame his inabilities, just like dumbwit Afridi did last time around.

Oi je ekta kotha ase na, nachte na janle uthan baka.

BANFAN
February 7, 2009, 05:00 PM
Well, now Ash has got another excuse to blame his inabilities, just like dumbwit Afridi did last time around.

Oi je ekta kotha ase na, nachte na janle uthan baka.

Ash has to keep beard for that.

Can't imagine Ash with beard, Fazal might be able to say how he would look with beard. :) :) Village Matobbor.Ha.ha..ha.??? :)

Zeeshan
February 7, 2009, 05:32 PM
Ash has to keep beard for that.

Can't imagine Ash with beard, Fazal might be able to say how he would look with beard. :) :) Village Matobbor.Ha.ha..ha.??? :)

...AND why not tongue piercing to go with it?? (like our fazal mama)

nycpro96
February 14, 2009, 01:55 PM
whoAAAA

BANFAN
February 23, 2009, 05:07 AM
dada on cheerleaders:

as a captain sourav ganguly was never shy of expressing himself. Now he claims to be fighting for the rights of others to express themselves – namely a group of 24 young female cheerleaders. Ganguly is the judge of ‘knights and angels’, a reality show that will whittle down the competition to six lucky ladies who will cheer the kolkata knight riders in the ipl.

Asked if cheerleaders distracted players, ganguly rejected the claim adamantly. When one of the journalists checked if his new role wouldn’t embarrass his daughter back home in kolkata, ganguly hit back, asking, “what is so bad with dancing?” even if it isn’t a career choice, ganguly said the girls were just doing something they liked and he even compared them to gymnasts. “would you call gymnastics a bad sport then?”

ganguly said the girls need to be knowledgeable on cricket and understand the match situations better so that they can pump up the energy levels of the crowd and support the team. He did much of that during his captaincy years, though without having to shake a leg.

Rabz
April 17, 2009, 12:45 PM
[বাংলা]
[/বাংলা]

এতো বুঝনে কাম কি? মাইয়া মানুষের কম বুঝনি বালা ।
আংগো এতে লাবিই বেশি ।

বুইচ্চেন নি, ভাইজান ? :-d:-d

Neel Here
April 17, 2009, 12:59 PM
oto buijha brain bhari koira lav ki ?? ignorance is bliss !

Murad
April 18, 2009, 10:43 PM
http://www.prothom-alo.com/issues/2009-04-19/joydiye.jpg

I like the new outfit of the cheerleading girls. Ekhon r keo maa bon niye dekhe lojja pabe na..:)