PDA

View Full Version : Petition to open new section called "Games"

sbsash
March 5, 2009, 10:18 PM
Everyone that agrees with me please say I agree or something.

Nadim
March 5, 2009, 10:28 PM
I agree, mainly for this thread http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/showthread.php?t=28540&page=131

bujhee kom
March 5, 2009, 10:41 PM
i agree!
maybe "online games"?

dearest mod bhais, please...! thank you all and i will babysit for all of your children and clean your cats' litterboxes to show our gratitude!

cameron
March 6, 2009, 01:29 AM
i agree but im afraid its not gunna work guys :(

bangla-red
March 6, 2009, 03:50 PM
I agree...

sbsash
March 6, 2009, 05:30 PM
come on we need more peoples

bujhee kom
March 6, 2009, 11:05 PM
dhurr miah, where are the people? is it because it's the end of the season?
we need a strong petition: com'on bros to the pros, even if you don't play at 'From The Pavilion' - just visit this thread and post "i agree" please!

Zeeshan
March 6, 2009, 11:24 PM
i strongly disagree.

parvez
March 7, 2009, 05:26 AM
I'm with u guys. Although thats a game but its cricket. "Forget cricket" cant be a right place for a game which is related to cricket. I wish if one of the admin become a ftp gamer than we dont need to see this anymore.

gunda
March 7, 2009, 01:09 PM
I agree, mod/admin please meke a seperate sub-forum for fantasy cricket.

this is not the right place. ppl here talking about killing and etc. serious stuff, it just doesn't sound right to move this thread here.

Rifat
March 7, 2009, 01:41 PM
I agree, mod/admin please meke a seperate sub-forum for fantasy cricket.

this is not the right place. ppl here talking about killing and etc. serious stuff, it just doesn't sound right to move this thread here.

:floor:

petition signed :)

Rifat
March 7, 2009, 01:43 PM
i strongly disagree.

then again, this is "GOPAL BHAR" who is talking, about everything he says starts with a negation of what he will say next by default! :)

therefore, he strongly agrees...

Q.E.D.

Zeeshan
March 7, 2009, 06:52 PM
i dont think the posts in fantasy game thread should be "counted"...because then all the babies like nadim, sbsash will soon flaunt that coveted guru title by their name along with the genuine sage Sohel_NR.... is this really fair?

yes, you got me. i am losing my sleep over this.

sbsash
March 7, 2009, 10:37 PM
i dont think the posts in fantasy game thread should be "counted"...because then all the babies like nadim, sbsash will soon flaunt that coveted guru title by their name along with the genuine sage Sohel_NR.... is this really fair?

you mean under our name?:-D

Antora
March 9, 2009, 03:44 AM
/:) Guys and their "Games"

sbsash
March 10, 2009, 08:17 PM
come on we need more people to sign.