PDA

View Full Version : Mash' contract TERMINATED!!!

Orpheus
March 31, 2009, 11:08 PM
Heard on Channel I. Recession hits IPL!

Sharuk khan's movie flopped.. no money for kolkata left.. Mashrafee said he will play for food.

tonoy
March 31, 2009, 11:16 PM
Is this really real? sigh

sbanana
March 31, 2009, 11:25 PM
LOL Mate, you must be kiddin!

Murad
March 31, 2009, 11:27 PM
april fool
lol

Nocturnal
April 1, 2009, 02:24 AM
yeah! sure!! :-D

Abid_Khan
April 1, 2009, 03:22 AM
Ahh you nearly got me there god!! nearly gave me a heart attack lol good one mate

BanCricFan
April 1, 2009, 04:57 AM
Was it on a medical ground?

BD-Shardul
April 1, 2009, 05:40 AM
Orphy, ei shob faizlamir maney ki? :mad:

BANFAN
April 1, 2009, 05:54 AM
:) fools !!

Orpheus
April 1, 2009, 09:10 AM
Was it on a medical ground?

No it was on the ground that SK's movie flopped big time.

THis was an attempted april fool - this is a made up story.

desirocker
April 1, 2009, 09:19 AM
No it was on the ground that SK's movie flopped big time.

THis was an attempted april fool - this is a made up story.

:mad:

sbsash
April 1, 2009, 10:10 AM
you got me.:):lol:

thebest
April 1, 2009, 10:41 AM
Orphy, good one. But could not fooled me as before BC I visited cricinfo

ammark
April 1, 2009, 10:47 AM
lame attempt, Orphy. This one (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/showthread.php?t=15533) was gold

Kabir
April 1, 2009, 11:05 AM
:yawn:

Rabz
April 1, 2009, 11:30 AM
:yawn:

:lol::lol:

thebest
April 1, 2009, 11:36 AM
lame attempt, Orphy. This one (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/showthread.php?t=15533) was gold
Actually the best one was Dr. Z's one. Proobably in 2005 with Bangladeshi discovering huge reserve of Gas with almost authentic BBC website

Zeeshan
April 1, 2009, 12:02 PM
actually the best one was from Ashraful when he was named the captain, and he waited for all these years to tell us today: "hahaha got you suckaazzzz"

*gopal choley sporey sporey*

Zunaid
April 1, 2009, 12:54 PM
Actually the best one was Dr. Z's one. Proobably in 2005 with Bangladeshi discovering huge reserve of Gas with almost authentic BBC website

You mean this? Long memory....

Breaking News from BBC: Major oil find in Bangladesh (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/showthread.php?t=9478&highlight=breaking)

akabir77
April 1, 2009, 04:45 PM
well even if the news is not close as the threads topic but prothom-alo is reporting that no one is contacting with mash and some one from KKK already complained about him to BCB through e-mail. though BCB gave a good reply back saying he is busy PCL and they should not complain about a players comitment before taking any info but looks like KKK is already started behaving the way BCI does... BTW for last three days DADA is not answering his phone (which is also reported) and mash has no clue how he will go from KK to SA...

This is making me pissed off. aslo theyr saying they will pay depending on how many game he will play...

BD-Shardul
April 2, 2009, 12:15 AM
well even if the news is not close as the threads topic but prothom-alo is reporting that no one is contacting with mash and some one from KKK already complained about him to BCB through e-mail. though BCB gave a good reply back saying he is busy PCL and they should not complain about a players comitment before taking any info but looks like KKK is already started behaving the way BCI does... BTW for last three days DADA is not answering his phone (which is also reported) and mash has no clue how he will go from KK to SA...

This is making me pissed off. aslo theyr saying they will pay depending on how many game he will play...

KKR is infact behaving like a step mother with Mashrafe. I also read the news. How come they complain about the commitment of Mashrafe when they didn't contact with him properly? KKR officials now even trying to make Mash understand that he will get paid depending on the number of matches only. :mad:

Antora
April 2, 2009, 12:49 AM
LOL you can't fool me, its the 2nd of April here xD this one didn't actually fool me, but I got a mesasage from "emon fan club" on facebook saying him and Mona Lisa got married! haha yer that fooled me big time.

Antora
April 2, 2009, 12:51 AM

:mad::mad: what bunch of *****

cricket_pagol
April 2, 2009, 02:45 AM
You mean this? Long memory....

Breaking News from BBC: Major oil find in Bangladesh (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/showthread.php?t=9478&highlight=breaking)

No doubt, this was the best!!!

Isnaad
April 2, 2009, 04:31 AM
Bro and sis, I hope you all know the story of April fool.... specially for Muslims, I think this is not what we should do.........

ammark
April 2, 2009, 05:44 AM
Bro and sis, I hope you all know the story of April fool.... specially for Muslims, I think this is not what we should do.........

Really now? http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/showthread.php?t=15533&p=287645

Mahmood
April 2, 2009, 12:03 PM
The april fools were muslims is another myth like the ajan Armstrong heard when stepped on the moon. In this current time of technology, a simple search in google will open your eyes.

Rabz
April 2, 2009, 12:22 PM
You mean this? Long memory.... Breaking News from BBC: Major oil find in Bangladesh (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/showthread.php?t=9478&highlight=breaking)

Boss, mark my word, your "prophecy" would come true....
Its only a matter of when, not if.
I mean the oil field part, not asylum seeking part :-D

nycpro96
April 5, 2009, 11:17 AM
LOL. took it seriously

BANFAN
April 5, 2009, 03:46 PM
The april fools were muslims is another myth like the ajan Armstrong heard when stepped on the moon. In this current time of technology, a simple search in google will open your eyes.

I thought there were some hadith on these issues ....:-/ :)

Zunaid
April 5, 2009, 04:32 PM
I thought there were some hadith on these issues ....:-/ :)

For or against googling?

Orpheus
April 5, 2009, 08:09 PM
For or against googling?

heh! and would you google to find out if there is a hadith against googling? What a googly?

Baundule
April 9, 2009, 05:43 AM
Btw, will Mash be one of the KKK captains?

Rabz
April 9, 2009, 10:41 AM

:notworthy::notworthy:
Hat off to you mate.

We are arguing over in some other thread whether Mash would play or not and what are his chances.

You come here asking whether he should be "one of the" strategists/think tank of KKR.

Even if her performs more than good in the first half of the tournament, let me remind you, no indian is taking advice from a Bangladeshi, not atleast when cricket is corcerned.

Its just not happening.

Neel Here
April 9, 2009, 11:32 AM
For or against googling?

:lol:

Neel Here
April 9, 2009, 11:39 AM
Even if her performs more than good in the first half of the tournament, let me remind you, no indian is taking advice from a Bangladeshi, not atleast when cricket is corcerned.

unless BD becomes a big boy in terms of performance.

crikfreak
April 9, 2009, 06:29 PM

well.... mash will probably have retired or will be reaching his retirement by that time......

Rabz
April 10, 2009, 12:34 PM

Exactly.
No one would serve you respect on a platter. You have to earn it.
When we start to perform competitively and more importantly on a regular basis, the whole world would be keen to hear our story.

Till then, we'd have to play the catch up game.

bangla-red
April 10, 2009, 03:23 PM

My mum told me that one :lol:

bujhee kom
April 11, 2009, 07:09 AM
bhais, is this the same 'white supremecist' group 'kkk' that was originally originated in tennessee in the semi-deep south U.S.?
they will let our mash and dada play with them?

Megh
April 11, 2009, 10:58 AM
this guy should be punished. almost i was having a heart attack. damn you.