PDA

View Full Version : BPL coming with confusion

auntu
April 8, 2009, 09:03 PM
[বাংলা]বিসিবি BPL বা Bangladeshi Premiere League শুরু করার চিন্তা-ভাবনা করছে। নিচের রিপোর্টটি প্রথম আলো থেকে নেয়া। [/বাংলা]

http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/6711/93507393.png
http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/6118/22796741.png
http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/6063/18137687.png
[বাংলা]বিসিবির বড্ড প্রয়োজন একজন সালাউদ্দিনকে। কে হতে পারে সেই ক্রিকেটের জন্য সালাউদ্দিন...?

সুত্রঃ [/URL][URL]http://www.prothom-alo.com/mcat.news.details.php?nid=MTQ5OTAw&mid=OA== (http://www.prothom-alo.com/mcat.news.details.php?nid=MTQ5OTAw&mid=OA==)[/বাংলা]

rashed411
April 8, 2009, 09:18 PM
translation please :notworthy: thank you!

auntu
April 8, 2009, 09:24 PM
translation please :notworthy: thank you!

Bro it's an image of the page....there should not be any probe to read. If u can not read Bangla then that's another probe....let's see how can I or some others can help u out..

rashed411
April 8, 2009, 09:48 PM
i cant read bangla... :doh:

Beamer
April 8, 2009, 09:49 PM
Why can't they install lights in Mirpur? Darkness at the home of cricket at night! sigh..

rashed411
April 8, 2009, 09:53 PM
btw is BPL means bangladesh premier league?

Ajfar
April 8, 2009, 10:16 PM
i have another idea..how about we try improve the quality of our DPL a little better..so it can be recognized by ICC..which is way more important than koti takar BPL

auntu
April 9, 2009, 12:40 AM
btw is BPL means bangladesh premier league?

Yes dude..it is and BCB is planning for one.

auntu
April 9, 2009, 12:46 AM
i have another idea..how about we try improve the quality of our DPL a little better..so it can be recognized by ICC..which is way more important than koti takar BPL

This is a good idea...setting a new one someone don't have the quality (like BCB) can upgrade the established one.

Isnaad
April 9, 2009, 05:58 AM
Excellent Idea!!!! I would love it!!!

mahbubH
April 9, 2009, 06:14 AM
BCB is following Salahuddin but their playing fields should be different. Salahuddin is trying to bring back the glory days of football and he is doing allright. BCB should have different agenda as we are currently experiencing the glory days of cricket. Instead of organising tournament worth 1 core, BCB should spend the money to bring all first class cricketers into some kind of year-round salary scheme. This will help our cricket more.

Tigers_eye
April 9, 2009, 11:13 AM
Why can't they install lights in Mirpur? Darkness at the home of cricket at night! sigh..
Hmm!! There are floodlights installed at Mirpur stadium. The question is electricity supply. Especially in Summer.

Rabz koi? CL, PL'e amra atkay asi. Why can't you call Lipu up give him an earful?

Oder jodi ei buddhi thakto. First copy Indians on the faltu format. Second Copy Salauddin's splash. However, no improvement in current structure or decentralization.

cricman
April 9, 2009, 11:46 AM
So this is separate from the PCL?

Rabz
April 9, 2009, 01:03 PM
Hmm!! There are floodlights installed at Mirpur stadium. The question is electricity supply. Especially in Summer.

Rabz koi? CL, PL'e amra atkay asi. Why can't you call Lipu up give him an earful?

Oder jodi ei buddhi thakto. First copy Indians on the faltu format. Second Copy Salauddin's splash. However, no improvement in current structure or decentralization.

Are bhai, as you already said, we are good at copy, cut, paste.
Je jatir shobabh nokol koira pass kora, tader kase kibhabe apni asha koren je notun kisu korbe??

We have floodlight in the stadium, but its good for football, not cricket. Not enough artificial sunshine on the middle. Its an absolute shame that the Home of Cricket does not have floodlight!

BPL, PCPL, KPL, APL, CPL, i dont care.
As long as BCB can arrange sufficient T20 practise for the boys for the T20 WC, i'm fine with it.

And btw, you think Lipu would even bother to listen to a fan?? After all, we are just fans.
What do we know about cricket??

al Furqaan
April 9, 2009, 01:22 PM
they should focus on getting DPL list A status, and starting a 4 day competition with DPL preferably with FC status, but even if the status isn't there, whatever.

DPL seems to be much better than NCL in all facets.

Murad
April 9, 2009, 01:31 PM
they should focus on getting DPL list A status, and starting a 4 day competition with DPL preferably with FC status, but even if the status isn't there, whatever.

CCDM Cup 3-day matches will be recognized as FC match. And that is starting on April 19th(I think).

Tigers_eye
April 9, 2009, 02:07 PM
At this moment, YES; because DPL has history and a fan base. However, if we continue on this road, Cricket will only be Dhaka centric (all clubs are based on Dhaka). Asking clubs to go and play at Khulna would not improve Khulna local clubs, facilities, structure.

Each six division must be independant in their dealings. Autonomy is the only way forward (longterm). At this point a complete overhaul of processes can not be done (budget, Personnel issues). We can stick with continuous improvement though. NCL is a must. Improving NCL should be our #1 goal.

MohammedC
April 9, 2009, 02:11 PM
I hope this bpl is not a ploy by BCB to cancel the ccdm cup.

auntu
April 9, 2009, 08:49 PM
So this is separate from the PCL?

Yes

I hope this bpl is not a ploy by BCB to cancel the ccdm cup.

Already Abahani and Shurjotorun have informed about their difficulties to play CCDM cup.

BANFAN
April 10, 2009, 07:05 AM
We allready have a 20/20 cup, why not to strengthen it by increasing it's prize money, allowing some international players & try to get the ICC recognition for T20I ?? What's the point of having another unrecognized new tournament !!

auntu
April 11, 2009, 11:19 AM
we allready have a 20/20 cup, why not to strengthen it by increasing it's prize money, allowing some international players & try to get the icc recognition for t20i ?? What's the point of having another unrecognized new tournament !!

[বাংলা]কিছু উর্বর মস্কিষ্কের ধান্দাবাজ কর্মকর্তাদের উদর এবং ব্যাংক-ব্যালান্স স্ফীতকরণের নিমিত্তে। [/বাংলা]