View Full Version : Is Mashrafe the KKR Mole?
April 22, 2009, 03:49 PM
I don't think his english is that good or Maybe he's giving info to a South African Writer?
Whoever it is it's Hilarous
April 22, 2009, 04:19 PM
this is my favorite part...
Learnt a very interesting piece of news. Not sure if it's true or not. Apparently, Appam Chutiya wasn't slapped by Meera Bhai during last yr's tournament. He was crying because his team owner Babli hugged everyone after the match other than him. The Prince of Patiala saw an opportunity to take Meera Bhai out of the equation and accused him of slapping Appam. I think Appam is still waiting for that hug.
April 22, 2009, 06:01 PM
its def not mash....
this guy has been quite entertaining so far. If he is an actual player in the squad he is doing this with the risk of getting axed from the team (even if he is just providing the info and someone is blogging it for him).
But chances are this is some random guy sitting in India (or SA) doing it... and is successful in fooling a lot of 'important' people....
April 22, 2009, 06:31 PM
I dont think a player will risk getting axed when so much money involved,may very well be, they(KKR) are doing it intentionally to create some publicity stunt. This tournament has proven to be a joke so far, with rains making 20/20 to almost 5/5s, srk ,preity and shilpa are the only people interested without understanding the c of cricket, mashrafi and ashraful not getting selected, its hardly worth following.
April 23, 2009, 05:12 AM
I am 100 per cent sure that its not mash.His English can never ever be that good.I think that it is one of the young domestic Indian players who is not very popular.But who knows,he might also really be a fake ipl player.
April 23, 2009, 08:09 AM
it says 'fakeiplplayer'. so it's not an ipl player, its a joke.
April 23, 2009, 06:10 PM
1) Kishen Kanaiyya refers to Ravi Shastri.
2) Appam Chuthiya refers to Sreeshanth he comes from kerala where appam is the famous delicacy and fakeiplplayer is calling him bcoz of his attitude.
3) Pedophile Priest refers to Adam Gilchrist.
4) Kaan Moolo referes to Ajith Agarkar coz i think all of you would know,it’s for his enormous ears.
5) Big Sister refers to Shilpa Shetty coz she rose to fame using the big brother reality show.
6) Prince Charles of Patiala refers to Yuvraj Singh coz i think its anyone’s guess well he is from punjab and worshipped like a king there,probably one more reason the author likes him.
7) Lord Almighty refers to Sourav Ganguly , once again here the writer has shown his liking for ganguly so has raised him from the status of prince to lord himself.
8. Babli refers to Preity Zinta as she is ever refreshing and encouraging her team.
9) Calypso King refers to Chris Gayle as he is considered the king of Caribbean in the world of cricket.
10) Vinnie Dildo refers to Sharukh Khan coz as far as my research says it is due to his interefering or poking behaviour and also the atmost hate of this writer towards Shahrukh.
11) Havaii Chappal refers to Greg Chapel coz of his surname ‘Chapel’ —> ‘Chappal’ and havai as prefix to show how ‘local’ he is.
12) Junta Tormentor refers to Ajantha Mendis coz of his abnormal bowling action which has tormented batsmen around the world.
13) The Baja of Baroda refers to Anshuman Gaekwad coz he is from baroda is the simple guess i suppose.
14) Sandy Baddy babe refers to Mandira Bedi coz she is a female who has nothing like a babe but still is acting like one.
15) Little John refers to Ishant Sharma ,its just a paradox to refer.
16) John Wrong refers to John Wright, ,its just a paradox to refer.
17) Bangla Tiger refers Mashrafe Mortaza coz he is from Bangaldesh and ‘tiger’ coz the author likes him.
18)Sheikh of Tweak refers to Shane Warne.
19) Meera Bhai refers to Harbhajan Singh.
20) RDB refers to Randeep Bose.
21) Ram refers to VVS Laxman.
22) Chatterjee Kaaku refers to The Old Guy from the Ad posted by the KKR(Kolkata Knight Riders) Team where he says ‘Tum Bhi Jeetoge’.
23) Mr.Batlivala refers to liqour baron Mr Vijay Mallya
24) Phoren Babas refers to Brendon Mc Cullum and the coach John Buchanan
Teams referred in the story :
Bevdaa Team refers Bangalore Royal Challengers coz its owned by the liquor giant vijay mallya.
Big Sister’s Team refers to Rajasthan Royals coz owned by shilpa shetty.
Bubblie’s Team refers to Punjab Kings XI coz owned by preity zinta.
April 23, 2009, 07:28 PM
According to the Blogger Bangla Tiger has been a Menace in Practice
May 4, 2009, 12:02 PM
and yet he's never in the team.....
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.