PDA

View Full Version : BCCI cancels Zim tour

al Furqaan
April 29, 2009, 04:24 PM
but a scheduled tour to bangladesh next january.

it had seemed zimbabwe was improving after drawing with us 2-2 and pushing SL close a few times albeit at home. bad news for them.

Cricinfo >> (http://content.cricinfo.com/india/content/story/402070.html)

bujhee kom
April 29, 2009, 06:08 PM
Yeah, these events are very discouarging and dishearting, It pains me to see Zimbabwe cricket hurt so bad due to that ulimate loser pathetic dictator.
And I truly feel real bad for the Zimbabwe cricketers, the fans and the good suffering people of Zimbabwe!

Murad
April 29, 2009, 07:59 PM
WHAT?? we have a series in January that too against India? awesome :-D

I will be in Bangladesh that time. :joy:

Ajfar
April 29, 2009, 10:04 PM
WHAT?? we have a series in January that too against India? awesome :-D

I will be in Bangladesh that time. :joy:

bhaijan ekono koyek mash baki asee..eto taratari lafalafi shuru koiren nah...pore dekhben series cancel hoiya gese ar apnio hafaya gesen..

Murad
April 29, 2009, 11:40 PM
bhaijan ekono koyek mash baki asee..eto taratari lafalafi shuru koiren nah...pore dekhben series cancel hoiya gese ar apnio hafaya gesen..

bhai ekhon jehetu ektu chance paisi..ektu lafai nei.. we never know what's waiting for us in the future :)

India can cancel their home series but can't cancel an away tour to BD. They earn a lot from away matches.

Akib
April 29, 2009, 11:53 PM
Apparantly they could not find a third team for the tournament. Its sad really. Feel sorry for Zim cricket and its fans.

I've been to Zimbabwe many times and its a beautiful country. It hurts to see what this dictator is doing to it.

Abid_Khan
April 30, 2009, 04:50 AM
Yeah Zimabawe was such a dangerous team a decade ago, they used to beat the likes of India, New Zealand, Australia and now because of god damn Mugabe that's all gooone..

Neel Here
May 1, 2009, 07:20 AM
they are still looking for a 3rd team. does BCB have something scheduled then ?

Rabz
May 1, 2009, 10:55 AM
If not, then we should chip in.

al Furqaan
May 1, 2009, 04:44 PM
no there is no BD engagement...we should jump in, we have a tour to ZIM anways and might as well stick that 3 or 5 game ODI series in there.

cricman
May 1, 2009, 04:51 PM
no there is no BD engagement...we should jump in, we have a tour to ZIM anways and might as well stick that 3 or 5 game ODI series in there.

http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/showthread.php?t=29526