PDA

View Full Version : A rumor of SRK leaving the management

Abid_Khan
April 30, 2009, 04:59 AM
Check out the forum of KKR, this is unconfirmed information but still it has a possibility of happening
KKR Forum (http://fanzone.kkr.in/service/displayDiscussionThreads.kickAction?as=88214&w=212888&d=203246)

This mean that another company might control KKR of SRK wants to sell his stakeholdings. I personally hope SRK leaves, its the better for the team

Sovik
April 30, 2009, 05:10 AM
who the hell cares?

Abid_Khan
April 30, 2009, 05:37 AM
who the hell cares?

umm alot of people do mate, just read the KKR forums and see how mad are ppl about SRK and John Buchanon. And if you don't care then don't post, simple

Neel Here
April 30, 2009, 05:59 AM
SRK might sell team. he has already removed kolkata from KKR, it's just KR now in all merchandise.

Sovik
April 30, 2009, 06:29 AM
umm alot of people do mate, just read the KKR forums and see how mad are ppl about SRK and John Buchanon. And if you don't care then don't post, simple

i use to care a lot. gayle, hodge, mccullam, hussey, agarkar in one team and then mashrafee. i just didn't want to miss any kkr matches but the day the picked henriques ahead of mash, i stopped caring

Abid_Khan
April 30, 2009, 08:48 AM
i use to care a lot. gayle, hodge, mccullam, hussey, agarkar in one team and then mashrafee. i just didn't want to miss any kkr matches but the day the picked henriques ahead of mash, i stopped caring

okay it's all cool

Rabz
April 30, 2009, 11:54 AM
SRK leaving KKR is the best news of the day.
But as Sovik said, who cares....

crikfreak
April 30, 2009, 05:16 PM
i doubt t would make any difference anywhere.... before the IPL started.... i was strongly supporting them... but now.... when they are playing....i just check the squad when the match starts.... if mash is not there... i switch the cahnnel.... like sovik said... who cares.....

i nly watch their matches now when i've got absolutely nothing else to do.......

Zeeshan
April 30, 2009, 11:17 PM
you know what that means....

srk will have time to produce more pulps in bollywood :head:

Neel Here
April 30, 2009, 11:33 PM
you know what that means....

srk will have time to produce more pulps in bollywood :head:

who cares ! ;)

RazabQ
April 30, 2009, 11:57 PM
Neel I suspect a good 70% of BC visitors secretly thiki Hindi movie dekhe ... and dream about Bollywood dance moves

Orpheus
May 1, 2009, 12:03 AM
Neel I suspect a good 70% of BC visitors secretly thiki Hindi movie dekhe ... and dream about Bollywood dance moves

I openly watch hindi movies and I actually like sharukh khan's movies very much, he is indeed the king of bollywood but i don't dream about dance moves though - personal experience?

Neel Here
May 1, 2009, 12:13 AM
personally, I rarely watch bolly movies, last one was taare zameen par starring aamir, it was really good, one of my favourites.

I've watched a grand total of 3-4 SRK movies in my life, mostly due to friends who insisted.
his only good movies were swadesh and chak de. in everything else he bleats like a chagol.

tiger_omar
May 1, 2009, 01:51 AM
personally, I rarely watch bolly movies, last one was taare zameen par starring aamir, it was really good, one of my favourites.

I've watched a grand total of 3-4 SRK movies in my life, mostly due to friends who insisted.
his only good movies were swadesh and chak de. in everything else he bleats like a chagol.

I liked Baazigar quite a bit :shh:.

Shehwar
May 1, 2009, 02:09 AM
I liked DDLJ

Orpheus
May 1, 2009, 02:11 AM
I liked Baazigar quite a bit :shh:.
Good taste my man, good taste. No need to be ashamed... that is a sick movie. Brings back so many memories maan... I think this movie is what actually made SRK. It is very rare that in hindi movie that we feel pity for the villain - that my friend is the power of acting and character development....

Some sort of twisted/perverted romance actually made me WANT to see SRK winning at the end. But sad LOL....

Too bad I don't feel the same for KKR.

relive some moments guys:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwAEvawY118
I am gonna be dreaming some dance moves tonights... lol

Neel Here
May 1, 2009, 02:19 AM
am I due for a gono-dholai from the SRK fans here ? :-p
haven't watched most of the films you mention, did watch DDLG, too syrupy for my taste.

has anyone seen the two movies I mentioned ? SRK fans and haters might like them equally, the acting was good, especially in swadesh.

Orpheus
May 1, 2009, 03:03 AM
am I due for a gono-dholai from the SRK fans here ? :-p
haven't watched most of the films you mention, did watch DDLG, too syrupy for my taste.

has anyone seen the two movies I mentioned ? SRK fans and haters might like them equally, the acting was good, especially in swadesh.

I am sure a lot of people watched it but I haven't watched either. I hardly watch hindi, I get to see what I do only when I am around my sister.

It could be an age thing....we grew up watching SRK's movies and some of them are really ingrained into our head - maybe the movies aren't as good as we think they are.

I, however watched "tere zameen par" - and I can already see that you have a weird taste. That movie was really bad I thought. They could have chosen a better disease, ie autism/asperger syndrome or something similar. It's hard to feel bad for a dyslexic kid..LOL - that is tooo dramatic/sugary/funny to me.

BangladeshFan
May 1, 2009, 04:18 AM
srk is over rated as an actor, it has got into his head.

Zeeshan
May 1, 2009, 11:08 PM
who cares ! ;)

who cares? i care!

i dont want my son or my daughter or my sonter to grow up in a world where (s)he has to see the remake of Shahrukh in a Zoroesque Baazigar outfit or analyZe the anti-hero/villain role of Anazaam in their Film History 110 class or....or....endure the two hour torture just to see SRK tell Karishma that he sees her as mere friend in DTPH.....come'on Neel. Time for a reality check.

:P

tiger_omar
May 1, 2009, 11:16 PM
Good taste my man, good taste. No need to be ashamed... that is a sick movie. Brings back so many memories maan... I think this movie is what actually made SRK. It is very rare that in hindi movie that we feel pity for the villain - that my friend is the power of acting and character development....

Some sort of twisted/perverted romance actually made me WANT to see SRK winning at the end. But sad LOL....

Too bad I don't feel the same for KKR.

relive some moments guys:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwAEvawY118
I am gonna be dreaming some dance moves tonights... lol

It definatly was his first BIG movie in Bollywood. He made a couple of movies earlier but this brought him to the mainstream public.

Tnx for the youtube link.

Murad
May 2, 2009, 12:58 AM
Some of his movies were awesome. But recently his movies suck big time!!

He's not my favorite actor but I think I've watched all his movies.

I liked Bazigar a lot. DDDL is my all time favorite. Pardes was nice as well. Didn't like Kuch Kuch Hota Hai or Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham. Darr and Dil To Pagal hai were nice.

Most of his movies after 2000 sucks. He's just repeating his previous actings again and again.

Ei thread ta pura filmy hoye geche.. i think forget cricket e niye jaowa uchit...:)

Orpheus
May 2, 2009, 01:13 AM
Sorry guys I have to correct myself. The movie that I was talking about is actually "DARR" NOT BAZIGAAR. the bazigaar song played in my head the moment I heard the name. Was just looking for the movie and realized my blunder.

So all my comments above are of DARR.. lol

it's the kii kiih kirian movie. lol - awesome.

I don't even remember what happened in bazigaar, time to search google

Zeeshan
May 2, 2009, 01:25 AM
how was devdas? everyone keep recommending me that one....was srk really good? but yeah i agree, srk cant even come close to aamir khan. aamir khan really gets inhis role.... srk overdramatizes...

tonoy
May 2, 2009, 01:42 AM
Yeah orphy that movie was Darr. Baazigar also had a great plot and nice mix of twists. Any of you watched Raju bangaya gentlemen(with juhi chowla) or Deewana(with rishi kapoor and divya bharti)? Speaking of Divya bharti, boy was she a looker or what? Always thought I would grow up and marry her(or sridevi, come to think of it, madhuri might not be so bad either...). Alas, fate is indeed cruel to take such a beauty at such an early age. :(

Nadim
May 2, 2009, 01:58 AM
"OM Shanti OM" was the best

btw this thread turning into SRK Bollywood movies

Abid_Khan
May 2, 2009, 03:37 AM
Yeah I know

BANFAN
May 2, 2009, 03:44 AM
SRK won't probably leave it just like that. The reason he got involved with Cricket was purely its large number of fan following. He is popularizing Red Chillis through it. He even profitted last time and he will make more profit this time. KKr has the largest sponsors back up, even if they lose. So commercially KKR is ok for him.

He is intelligent and knows how to make money. He is 44/45 and may be 2/3 more years as hero. So he is just trying to get his movie making platform established before becoming hero's fathar. :)

He is simply different type of actor than Amir Khan. Can't compare them on one plane as actors.

RazabQ
May 2, 2009, 03:52 AM
Hindi movies = overacting + music numbers that make no sense + hackneyed plots. Hollywood movies = Hindi movies - overacting - music numbers + wooden acting + over-the-top effects.

Sigh ... bhalo movies pawa rare. Here in US they target teenage boys. There they target the rickshawalas and the stay-at-home, swoon-at-bare-chested-Salman types.

Shob beshi LAME! :)

Orpheus
May 2, 2009, 07:14 AM
just finished watching Bazigaar. I recall seeing various parts of it but forgot the main plot and ending. I think this 3 hours movie can really be a good hour and a half movie.
I give it a B- (for middle hour) otherwise C.

Darr on the other hand A++ (until maybe i watch it again lol)

Rommel
May 2, 2009, 11:32 AM
Bazigaar is my all time favorite Hindi movie. I used to be a HUGE SRK fan and I remember watching this with my Grandpa. I didn't know Hindi, so I would always have to ask him what they were saying lol! Good times...

Ashfaq
May 2, 2009, 01:24 PM
Man, I don't remember any of the movies. When I was a kid, Hindi movies were taboo in my home and I used to look my nose down on any kid "wasting precious time" in the movies.Don't know what I missed.