PDA

View Full Version : Match Thread: Kolkota Knight Riders (Losers *Cough*) vs Delhi Daredevils, Mashrafe's Turn to get some his of 20% Back

cricman
May 4, 2009, 04:28 PM
Kolkota Knight Riders

http://www.instablogsimages.com/images/2009/02/06/mortaza_inc5v_17022.jpg

The Rest:
Anureet Singh, Ajit Agarkar, Ashok Dinda, Sourav Ganguly, Arindam Ghosh, Moises Henriques, Brad Hodge, David Hussey, Murali Kartik, Charl Langeveldt, Brendon McCullum, Angelo Mathews, Ajantha Mendis, Wriddhiman Saha, Shoaib Shaikh, Ishant Sharma, Laxmi Shukla, Yashpal Singh.

Delhi Daredevils

http://comicbooks.wikidot.com/local--files/daredevil/Dared1.jpg

Delhi Daredevils: 1 Virender Sehwag/ David Warner, 2 Gautam Gambhir, 3 AB de Villiers, 4 Tillakaratne Dilshan, 5 Dinesh Karthik (wk), 6 Mithun Manhas, 7 Rajat Bhatia, 8 Daniel Vettori/Amit Mishra, 9 Ashish Nehra, 10 Pradeep Sangwan, 11 Dirk Nannes

I'd Advise Viru to take the day off don't want this to happen again

http://www.banglacricket.com/games/images/cricketers/Mashrafe-vs-Shewag.gif

Match Preview

We flew in to Durban today. This tour now seems like a hazy, repetitive dream. We wake up, go to the ground, get bashed around, return, go to sleep, wake up, fly into another city, get bashed around again, go to sleep... and the sequence continues. Will this ever end? Will I ever wake up? Chatterjee Kaku, jabaab deen.

After several false alarms, Calypso finally left us. Although, we didn't quite get the party he promised, it was nice of him to stay back for the extra game. A game in which he scored 17, went wicketless and dropped a sitter. Thanks for staying, Maan.

Skipper has promised some of the benchwarmers a chance in the next few games. Hope I get one too. Will keep you guys posted.

Purbasha T
May 4, 2009, 04:38 PM
Yeah! Nice one....and would be very ironic if Mash and Shehu both plays and Shehu gets bowled ;)...C'mon, almighty! Make it happen.

nycpro96
May 4, 2009, 05:57 PM
hope that does happen

Zeeshan
May 4, 2009, 05:59 PM
yo....how come no david hasselhoff in the first picture? i mean...we _Do_ have the daredevil one in the second pic.

Murad
May 4, 2009, 06:09 PM
Struggling Kolkata have the added headache of finding a replacement for the explosive Gayle. With Moises Henriques failing to take his chances, either Sri Lankan allrounder Angelo Mathews or Mashrafe Mortaza could get a game. Ashok Dinda also had a forgettable outing against Punjab, and might be benched.

--Cricinfo

Ajfar
May 4, 2009, 06:37 PM
you never no what buchannon is up to..i would not be surprised if he decides to give his boy henriques more chance..

rubel_18
May 4, 2009, 07:07 PM
I think even Angelo Mathews will get a chance but not Mashrafe, they just have something against him, what pisses me off the most is they bidded on him like they really wanted him but they just bench him.

sbsash
May 4, 2009, 08:13 PM
will they play Mashrafe tomorrow since Gayle is in England now or will they have a batter?

Ajfar
May 4, 2009, 08:42 PM
I think even Angelo Mathews will get a chance but not Mashrafe, they just have something against him, what pisses me off the most is they bidded on him like they really wanted him but they just bench him.

buying mashrafee was just an ego war between priety zinta and Srk..nothing more..

kalpurush
May 4, 2009, 09:40 PM
Kolkota Knight Riders

The Rest:
Anureet Singh, Ajit Agarkar, Ashok Dinda, Sourav Ganguly, Arindam Ghosh, Moises Henriques, Brad Hodge, David Hussey, Murali Kartik, Charl Langeveldt, Brendon McCullum, Angelo Mathews, Ajantha Mendis, Wriddhiman Saha, Shoaib Shaikh, Ishant Sharma, Laxmi Shukla, Yashpal Singh.

Delhi Daredevils

Delhi Daredevils: 1 Virender Sehwag/ David Warner, 2 Gautam Gambhir, 3 AB de Villiers, 4 Tillakaratne Dilshan, 5 Dinesh Karthik (wk), 6 Mithun Manhas, 7 Rajat Bhatia, 8 Daniel Vettori/Amit Mishra, 9 Ashish Nehra, 10 Pradeep Sangwan, 11 Dirk Nannes

I'd Advise Viru to take the day off don't want this to happen again

Match Preview

Fatafati thread, cricman bhai. :up::up::up::up::up:

bharat
May 4, 2009, 10:51 PM
Hope Mash plays tommorow .Not for him not for KRR or for joker Khan but for the fans here in BC .

Mash has nothing to proove here ..if anything he has to proove while playing for BD.

You guys are giving IPL too much importance man(men) !! Hope he plays for you all and hope he plays well.

kalpurush
May 4, 2009, 11:14 PM
Hope Mash plays tommorow .Not for him not for KRR or for joker Khan but for the fans here in BC .

Mash has nothing to proove here ..if anything he has to proove while playing for BD.

You guys are giving IPL too much importance man(men) !! Hope he plays for you all and hope he plays well.
I rather hope he doesn't play at all. Ebong oi rag Bharoter upore (not you! you know we love you!!;)) jharuk as he did in 2007 WC.:saint:

Orpheus
May 5, 2009, 12:30 AM
It's one thing if Mashrafee was a regular in the team, it's another thing to let him play one or two game just for the sake of it.

I know I support Mashrafee because he is Bangladeshi but in reality:
1) He is over rated by Bangladeshi fans
2) He is over paid. (call it his luck or KKR mistake)

Mashrafee is similar to ashraful, has one or two magical games - he never performed well back to back. And one of his advantage as an ODI bowler is that batsman respect him and play cautiously against him while go against other BD bowlers. In 20/20 he will not have that luxury. This guy will get clobbered right and left. And once Mash gets hit for couple of boundaries, he loses his 20 seconds mojo that he has gained meditating for a year.

Orpheus
May 5, 2009, 12:37 AM
FOr t20 i would actually value Ashraful more than Mashrafee but too bad Ash has to compete against some formidable names.

If Pakistanis were allowed to play ( don't know why they aren't), Mashrafee wouldn't have even gotten picked. That's the reality. But that 600K is playing in everyone's head. That is an inflated value!! Mash is more like 120K bench warmer at best.

Rabz
May 5, 2009, 12:40 AM
Great work Cricman. I like Mash and the rest part...

lets keep our fingers crossed and see what happens....

al-Sagar
May 5, 2009, 12:59 AM
i feels matheews langeveldt or mendis will get the nod

al-Sagar
May 5, 2009, 01:06 AM
It's one thing if Mashrafee was a regular in the team, it's another thing to let him play one or two game just for the sake of it.

Mashrafee is similar to ashraful, has one or two magical games - he never performed well back to back. And one of his advantage as an ODI bowler is that batsman respect him and play cautiously against him while go against other BD bowlers. In 20/20 he will not have that luxury. This guy will get clobbered right and left. And once Mash gets hit for couple of boundaries, he loses his 20 seconds mojo that he has gained meditating for a year.

i completely agree

CricFanBD
May 5, 2009, 03:07 AM
Most hilarious reporting about today’s match : “Birur chot, tobe Night der biruddhe Dillhi cchintai nei”.
http://www.sangbadpratidin.in/sports.php

Antora
May 5, 2009, 06:01 AM
IF mash doesn't get a game today, then I don't know when he'll get a game!

Abid_Khan
May 5, 2009, 06:44 AM
It's not good to be optimistic on KKR; I think it's best for us to not hope for anything like Mashrafe Playing

BANFAN
May 5, 2009, 06:48 AM
Let Mash prove his ability in T20 WC

Abid_Khan
May 5, 2009, 09:01 AM
I hope Vettori plays

yaseer
May 5, 2009, 09:25 AM
Any confirmation on Mash playing today?

irteja
May 5, 2009, 09:26 AM
is Mash playing today?

rubel_18
May 5, 2009, 09:28 AM
Henriques is playing instead, I just saw it from the toss

yaseer
May 5, 2009, 09:29 AM
Henriques is playing instead

ya....it was a bit predicted that Bucha will choose Heriques.....poor KKR.....

irteja
May 5, 2009, 09:29 AM
okay thanks..going to sleep...good night

rubel_18
May 5, 2009, 09:30 AM
I hope they lose again, will just make my day. I promise you Mashrafe will not play any macthes for KKR. I can bet on that

Baundule
May 5, 2009, 09:31 AM
Buchanan will try his best to prove everyone save Australians in the KKR team useless. Langeveldt will get two matches and fail, Mashrafe will get one and fail, Mathews will probably get none.

yaseer
May 5, 2009, 09:33 AM
Its getting clear n clear that Bucha not gonna play Mash........if henrique fail....if they even need pace bowler......they play lengaveldt.......good for us......we will have fresh and angry Mash for 20/20 WC

dash
May 5, 2009, 09:35 AM
bloody hell

sharjilh
May 5, 2009, 09:41 AM
well really disappointed to see Mashrafe not playing....thats all that comes up in my mind

Tintin
May 5, 2009, 09:43 AM
Its getting clear n clear that Bucha not gonna play Mash........if henrique fail....if they even need pace bowler......they play lengaveldt.......good for us......we will have fresh and angry Mash for 20/20 WC

Buchanan will get David Hussey next week to fill the Aussie quota. No one else will be needed

BangladeshFan
May 5, 2009, 09:44 AM
LOL, I like it each time, some BC member opens a thread with some "heroic photo or video" of Mashrafi, only to find out, that their hero is once again dumped. :D

BD-Shardul
May 5, 2009, 09:47 AM
Wish Delhi all the best. Go Sehwag and kill KKR.

Abirz
May 5, 2009, 09:47 AM
Buchanan will get David Hussey next week to fill the Aussie quota. No one else will be needed

Damn man, i think think of David Hussey, once he comes, he'll play all matches

Spitfire_x86
May 5, 2009, 09:51 AM
There's room for 3 keepers in the KKR XI but no place for Mash.

Abirz
May 5, 2009, 09:52 AM
Fake IPL Player:
We flew in to Durban today. This tour now seems like a hazy, repetitive dream. We wake up, go to the ground, get bashed around, return, go to sleep, wake up, fly into another city, get bashed around again, go to sleep... and the sequence continues. Will this ever end? Will I ever wake up? Chatterjee Kaku, jabaab deen.

After several false alarms, Calypso finally left us. Although, we didn't quite get the party he promised, it was nice of him to stay back for the extra game. A game in which he scored 17, went wicketless and dropped a sitter. Thanks for staying, Maan.

Skipper has promised some of the benchwarmers a chance in the next few games. Hope I get one too. Will keep you guys posted.

This fake ipl player is really fake, all his inside news are false, he says some of the benchwarmers were supposed to play today, well its Moises Henriques again!! no Mash or Langeveldt, so wrong again, what a fraudster.

Baundule
May 5, 2009, 09:58 AM
They have also left Shukla out. :D
He is one of the better bowlers, who did not bowl right after taking 3 wickets in the previous match and now dropped. :)

Baundule
May 5, 2009, 09:59 AM
There's room for 3 keepers in the KKR XI but no place for Mash.
Buchanan might have some race-instincts. Sri Lankans or Bangladeshis or Indians are no good. He feels sorry for Langeveldt, because 5 foreigners are not allowed.

BD-Shardul
May 5, 2009, 10:01 AM
Any link?

BanCricFan
May 5, 2009, 10:07 AM
Moses who? over Mash??? Blatant Favouritism.

yaseer
May 5, 2009, 10:14 AM
KKR has a good start though....

BanCricFan
May 5, 2009, 10:22 AM

I would rather have Mash of recent time (not injured) than Shoaib or many other truely overated bowlers of this world, in my side. Your analysis makes Mash sound an average bowler...people who understand cricket will tell you otherwise.

Its one thing being a realist and other thing knocking someone down unfairly!

Beamer
May 5, 2009, 10:40 AM
Contrary to what Orphy says, I would argue that Mash has become quite a good opening bowler in the shorter versions of the game. He has problem with the old white ball bowling at the death, since he doesn't have an yorker or a cleverly disguised slow ball, which are needed in a bowlers arsenal in order to be a good end over bowlers. He, however is as good as any in early overs. Whether he is overpaid or not is a mute argument here. If somebody is willing to pay you more than what you deserve then thats what you deserve.

Ajfar
May 5, 2009, 10:46 AM
you never no what buchannon is up to..i would not be surprised if he decides to give his boy henriques more chance..

what did i say...

Ajfar
May 5, 2009, 10:52 AM
wow back to back 4 by van wyk..

is kkr out of semi already??

Spitfire_x86
May 5, 2009, 10:57 AM
Henriques came to bat ahead of Dada and played out a maiden over :D

Ajfar
May 5, 2009, 11:00 AM
henriques is sure showing what he's worth..this is just favoritism by buchannon..i can't believe he send this retard ahead of dada..

Ajfar
May 5, 2009, 11:01 AM
Any link?

http://cricbitz.blogspot.com/

cricman
May 5, 2009, 11:02 AM
He picked this guy over Mashrafe and Mendis?

Nafi
May 5, 2009, 11:03 AM
I think this buchanon guy is racist honestly, thats why he wanted more internationals in the team, he wants his team to be as white as posssible.

Nafi
May 5, 2009, 11:04 AM
MC Henriques (rhb) 4 11 0 0 36.36

cricman
May 5, 2009, 11:05 AM
soon as I post he its a 6 :(

bharat
May 5, 2009, 11:06 AM
Batsemen 1,2,3 and 4 are foreign players (with Ganguli coming in later).One more reason for me to dislike Buka Nan

cricman
May 5, 2009, 11:07 AM
Nannes is another Aussie loser

Baundule
May 5, 2009, 11:09 AM
Hen comes ahead of Dada. :D

Baundule
May 5, 2009, 11:11 AM
van Wyk is saving Bukanan. But Kolkata will lose for sure.

Nadim
May 5, 2009, 11:14 AM
what's the point opening a thread for kkr? who r they?

Nafi
May 5, 2009, 11:15 AM
Van wyk saved KKR from embarrassment, but they will still lose

Rabz
May 5, 2009, 11:18 AM
Van Wyk played a good innings for the KKR.
is this their individual highest innings of the tournament?

Ajfar
May 5, 2009, 11:18 AM
whats with these Australians hating on dada..their best batsman probably won't even bat today..what a shame

Rabz
May 5, 2009, 11:21 AM
looks like he is not out.....

Nadim
May 5, 2009, 11:22 AM
Superstar Henriques will play rest of the match because of his superb performance 2day.

Rabz
May 5, 2009, 11:22 AM
Ok...there you go...henriques has sealed his place for the rest of the tournament....
Mash ...you can keep warming those benches till you head off to england....

pure ridiculous and absurd....

Megh
May 5, 2009, 11:24 AM
i can bet my life on that Boka-nana is a pure racist. he said in his interview that he requested IPL authorities to let them play more overseas players. WHY????? so that he can bring more aussie players in the team and give them some more money....most stupid racist coach i have ever seen. this is indian premier league for god sake. from my point of view even 4 overseas players are too many in some cases. you can't ask for more then 4 players outside india in any indian league. look what he did today??/ he sent 4 white guys on the top where henriques came at no.4. but he is not even a good middle order batsman. the Moises scored 6 runs in his first 2 matches and so far he scored less than the number of balls he played. Ganguly didn't get the chance to bat even after wyk got out. i am telling you this buchanan guy pulling KKR down. he thinks that he is so over-smart. but in fact he doesn't even come to que of a avg person. and more than anything, McCullum SUX as a captain. he hasn't got the ability or the talent to run a team. you guys don't have to pray to bring KKR in the loosing side. they are gonna go by themselves. 154, this is the highest team total of KKR in this tournament. how funny, after playing 9 matches i think a club could do better than this.

Purbasha T
May 5, 2009, 11:39 AM

Well, to be honest; very few of us give a **** about IPL. It's just that it's been very looooong since we saw our team play any sort of cricket and we're really thirsty for it. That's why we want to satisfy ourselves by seeing at least one of our guys in the field. It's really frustrating without cricket you know, it's been 4 months I tell ya; and if none of our Mash and Ash play in IPL, we'll have to wait another month until the T20 WC. Lol, You get the picture?:waiting:

Ajfar
May 5, 2009, 11:45 AM
s I tell ya; and if none of our Mash and Ash play in IPL, we'll have to wait another month until the T20 WC. Lol, You get the picture?:waiting:

porag..if you wanna watch PCL semi final and final let me know cause i have atn bangla and i'll probably be up watching it

Purbasha T
May 5, 2009, 11:49 AM
porag..if you wanna watch PCL semi final and final let me know cause i have atn bangla and i'll probably be up watching it

Hey, thanks Ajfar man; but aren't you in USA? I have ATN bangla too, but they don't broadcast it worldwide, or do they?

Ajfar
May 5, 2009, 11:53 AM
Hey, thanks Afar man; but aren't you in USA? I have ATN bangla too, but they don't broadcast it worldwide, or do they?

i think they do...cause i saw an ad the other day..

Rabz
May 5, 2009, 11:53 AM
lolz...ishant sharma gone for 17 runs....

Purbasha T
May 5, 2009, 12:03 PM
i think they do...cause i saw an ad the other day..

Erm, you mean all of them? Including group matches? Hmm, I'll check the schedule again then.

Rabz
May 5, 2009, 12:39 PM
lolz... DD should have it easy from here...

desirocker
May 5, 2009, 12:45 PM
KKR SUCKS....
BD ROCKS.....
THIS IS A GOOD SIGN....WE're gonna kill those [edit] in T-20 world cup.... its guarenteed

desirocker
May 5, 2009, 12:46 PM
Mash is gonna be the man of the match

Rabz
May 5, 2009, 12:59 PM
yayyyyy.....another boundary......

Rabz
May 5, 2009, 01:00 PM
dilshan cracks another boundary of agarkar.....yayyyy....
21 needed of last 18...go delhi...

Megh
May 5, 2009, 01:01 PM
Mash is gonna be the man of the match

LOL:shh:

rubel_18
May 5, 2009, 01:04 PM
this is exactly wat happens wen you dont let Mash play, and until they dont play him they will continue to lose

Megh
May 5, 2009, 01:04 PM
i wish Bangladesh & Ireland gonna play the 2nd round in T20 WC'09 in England.

Rabz
May 5, 2009, 01:06 PM
11 of the last two overs...
should be easy for delhi...

Rabz
May 5, 2009, 01:07 PM
66666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666 6666666
Dilshan whacks ishant out of the park...... yay baby...

Spitfire_x86
May 5, 2009, 01:07 PM
Oh yes, KKR's "batting policy" doing its magic. Henriques 4-0-36-0 :D

Rabz
May 5, 2009, 01:08 PM
Glad that KKR's run is over in the tournament...this means Mash can come back home early, spent few days with his family and then head off to England on time for the practise matches....

Rabz
May 5, 2009, 01:10 PM
hahaahhahahahaah.....
moises the mofo dropped another catch....

hahahahahh....
that was the best thing i've seen the whole day.....

Nadim
May 5, 2009, 01:10 PM
yh KKR lost another match....mor kkr. :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::f ire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fir e::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire: :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::f ire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fir e::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

sorry guy's.......

Purbasha T
May 5, 2009, 01:11 PM
Lol! Can't believe we have these many chances to have goes at KKR.

Purbasha T
May 5, 2009, 01:12 PM
KKR SUCKS....
BD ROCKS.....
THIS IS A GOOD SIGN....WE're gonna kill [edit] in T-20 world cup.... its guaranteed

That's too much.

Rabz
May 5, 2009, 01:12 PM
Ok..the final nail of the coffin...
KKR was at their worst today...simply awful fielding...
it is evidently clear that they dont want to be on the field anymore......

bye bye KKR, bye bye SRK, bye bye Bokadhon....
tora shob ek shathe duiba mor.....

Megh
May 5, 2009, 01:14 PM
Cheaters are loosers

Miraz
May 5, 2009, 01:15 PM
Kolkata deserved this loss. It's not about Mashrafe, they simply do no not have the bowling strength to defend 150-160 ish total. They need to score 170+ to have any chance with the current attack.

Rabz
May 5, 2009, 01:22 PM
I wonder what fake player would have to say after this match......

BANFAN
May 5, 2009, 01:24 PM
Oh yes, KKR's "batting policy" doing its magic. Henriques 4-0-36-0 :D

How that moron even gets a chance to play ahead of Mash?? Crazy stuff !! Even missed an easy catch at the end.

Sorry for being a bit off topic: If this is the level of Buchanan, I can understand the level of his assistant. :)

bharat
May 5, 2009, 01:31 PM
Keeping aside Mash for a minute ...Who in the right mind will give Mendis only a single game !!!

Agreed McCullam and Gyle are Match winners but I think Mendis can win matches on his own !! Consider that the rookie Indian players would not be able to read him.The only player that the Indians (national team) feared in the last ODI series was Mendis

Had they given him a fair run he would have won half the matches.

For me this decision tells it all !!! Hodge,Podge etc over mendis for most of the games shows pure stupidity !

nasimul
May 5, 2009, 01:32 PM
:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::f ire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fir e::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire: :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::f ire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fir e::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire: :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::f ire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

Sovik
May 5, 2009, 01:34 PM
couldn't be happier

Megh
May 5, 2009, 01:39 PM
Keeping aside Mash for a minute ...Who in the right mind will give Mendis only a single game !!!

Agreed McCullam and Gyle are Match winners but I think Mendis can win matches on his own !! Consider that the rookie Indian players would not be able to read him.The only player that the Indians (national team) feared in the last ODI series was Mendis

For me this decision tells it all !!! Hodge,Podge etc over mendis for most of the games shows pure stupidity !

buchanan gonna show that super over as his reason and gonna hope that eveyone forgot his spell in the real match which was: 4-0-19-2. what kinda stupid coach or captain keep this kinda bowler outta team i don't know.

Tigers_eye
May 5, 2009, 01:42 PM

19 ball 10. What a show stopper. That killed the game right there. Having a Strikerate of 105% woohoo in T20 (this IPL). That killed KKR for the tournament.

Spitfire_x86
May 5, 2009, 01:43 PM
He played the next game too, against Mumbai Indians. He took some serious beating from Jayasuria/Tendulkar, but which KKR bowler didn't that day?

On the other hand, Agarkar continues to play match after match despite averaging 10+ rpo throughout the tournament.

Ashfaq
May 5, 2009, 01:43 PM
Well, now we know why JS wouldn't drop Ash or Mushy. Peas of the same pod....

Rifat
May 5, 2009, 01:44 PM
KKR selectors should resign/be fired from their job for poor Team selection!

nasimul
May 5, 2009, 01:47 PM
Kolkata Kufa Riders

Baundule
May 5, 2009, 01:50 PM
Mendis should be an automatic choice for any team. He is probably the best spinner - yes I know about Murali, Warne and Vettori - of the world at the moment. I am happy that they did not choose him. It makes things easy for us. :D

ialbd
May 5, 2009, 02:05 PM
very predictable..... they simply dont have the bowling strength to defend 150+ totals....

DD took 19 overs..... dont know why they took it slow.... :)
and for Mois Henriques.... I think he is playing next match for sure.... I think Buchanan was impressed with jhore bok batting and the ability to bowl legal deliveries....

KKR made/making profit despite performance..... koto shukh ei duniay.....

gunda
May 5, 2009, 03:03 PM
Isn't there a KKR website were we could go and post our anger at??? Maybe we all can go and post on there asking why mashrafe aint being picked!
Make our voices heard!

Neel Here
May 5, 2009, 03:07 PM
Buchanan might have some race-instincts. Sri Lankans or Bangladeshis or Indians are no good. He feels sorry for Langeveldt, because 5 foreigners are not allowed.

I won't be surprised if you are correct on this.

I remember he made a vaguely racist comment when oz lost to ind @ eden after their 16match winning streak . something like "it hurts losing the winning streak to india, if this had happened in the ashes to england (that was their next series) I would have accepted it easily."

translation : it hurts to lose to a non-white.

akabir77
May 5, 2009, 03:09 PM
Congratulations!!! KKR lost without mASH and I am happy...

desirocker
May 5, 2009, 03:15 PM
http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/5e5052c43c.jpg (http://www.freeimagehosting.net/)

Abid_Khan
May 5, 2009, 04:10 PM
Isn't there a KKR website were we could go and post our anger at??? Maybe we all can go and post on there asking why mashrafe aint being picked!
Make our voices heard!

yeah bro, let ur inner anger go turn into words in the KKR forum http://fanzone.kkr.in/service/displayForum.kickAction?as=88214&w=212888

godzilla
May 5, 2009, 05:19 PM

I remember he made a vaguely racist comment when oz lost to ind @ eden after their 16match winning streak . something like "it hurts losing the winning streak to india, if this had happened in the ashes to england (that was their next series) I would have accepted it easily."

Well ur right about that but now they can't say much ... each time they land on the field vs india... most of the matches is in india'z favor seeing how india is becoming such a strong team ... so boohooo to the stupid aussiz wihite *** coach of a excuse:floor: he can complain as much as he wants but cant get his aus to performe the way he wants to -_-

Sovik
May 5, 2009, 05:24 PM
http://www.cricinfo.com/db/PICTURES/CMS/103200/103217.jpg

Purbasha T
May 5, 2009, 06:28 PM

Nice find ;)

Ajfar
May 5, 2009, 06:45 PM

i think dada meant to show the middle finger...

cricman
May 6, 2009, 12:06 AM
Per Fake IPL player

"we went in, we got f****d, and we came out, pretty simple, and a highly memorable trip indeed".

dash
May 6, 2009, 03:40 AM

langerfld is black aswell

karimjay.
May 6, 2009, 04:31 AM
langeveldt isn't black..

great. we have a white supremacist running a team in the ipl.

BanCricFan
May 6, 2009, 05:24 AM
Im sure after JS tenure BCB will get BN. We do need a strong-willed and single minded coach at the helm. One who is able show to show "who is the boss". Ask Dada!

Rumour has it BCB already has approached BN and he has agreed in principle providing BCB allows five "foreign" players per ODI or Test match. BCB is mulling over the proposal, according to one of the officials.

We must really applaud this new vein of BCB pro-activeness!

Baundule
May 6, 2009, 08:18 AM
Im sure after JS tenure BCB will get BN. We do need a strong-willed and single minded coach at the helm. One who is able show to show "who is the boss". Ask Dada!

Rumour has it BCB already has approached BN and he has agreed in principle providing BCB allows five "foreign" players per ODI or Test match. BCB is mulling over the proposal, according to one of the officials.

We must really applaud this new vein of BCB pro-activeness!
And all these five players must be from the third XI of some state team of Australia. :D
On a serious note, we need to get rid of JS asap; actually we should have done that long ago. Enough damage has already been done.

AsifTheManRahman
May 7, 2009, 03:05 PM
Two things:

1. Now we know Buchanan did *bleep* when he was the Aussie coach - a coach, after all, is nothing without his players. Warney was right all along!

2. How much did Dilshan sell for? If I had a team at the IPL, I'd pay a million bucks for him.

Spitfire_x86
May 7, 2009, 06:41 PM
Bhookha would have Henriques in his Australia T20 World Cup squad (http://www.anandabazar.com/8khela9.htm). When he likes Henriques THAT much, Mash's chance of getting a game is nearly zero.

RazabQ
May 7, 2009, 06:44 PM
Spitty - I saw that. Bucha really has some serious Aussie beer goggles on ....

Murad
May 7, 2009, 07:09 PM
It's allright. 5 more match and then he will be out of IPL forever along with his Henriques menriques.

Baundule
May 8, 2009, 03:34 AM
"I think one must feel that Brendon came into the tournament as captain under fire from everyone because we made some changes. So one should not blame only the captain," Buchanan told Indian news channel NDTV. "I think cricket is a team game and each one of us is responsible for our performance. Traditional sense says that the captain is responsible but, in fact, everyone is." - Buchanan :D

zainab
May 8, 2009, 06:42 AM
I predict that both Mash and Ash will get one game each. It would have been better if they were in BD playing the 20/20 tournament,would have had more excitement and practice, now they are only warming their seats. They will not have any practice before departing for England, I heard that the squad leaves for England on May 23, then Mash and Ash will join them. Guess that they wil get their practice and form in the practise games. They should be able to beat Ireland, India is doubtful, but if India and Ireland beat them, they are out of the competition, and this will be worse than 2007.

akabir77
May 8, 2009, 11:28 AM
I predict that both Mash and Ash will get one game each. It would have been better if they were in BD playing the 20/20 tournament,would have had more excitement and practice, now they are only warming their seats. They will not have any practice before departing for England, I heard that the squad leaves for England on May 23, then Mash and Ash will join them. Guess that they wil get their practice and form in the practise games. They should be able to beat Ireland, India is doubtful, but if India and Ireland beat them, they are out of the competition, and this will be worse than 2007.

They are playing in practice match or at least one of the is. and on top they bowling/batting against some of the best and getting paid. think this is the best thing could happen to bd. cause now their is minimal risk of getting injured while playing and they r sharping theirs (remember they get advice from gangulli, tendulker) skills...

I say hope they don't get any games...

Ashfaq
May 8, 2009, 11:59 AM
They are playing in practice match or at least one of the is. and on top they bowling/batting against some of the best and getting paid. think this is the best thing could happen to bd. cause now their is minimal risk of getting injured while playing and they r sharping theirs (remember they get advice from gangulli, tendulker) skills...

I say hope they don't get any games...

My thought exactly. Take a paid vacation and come back refreshed to kick some a$$ for BD.

Tintin
May 8, 2009, 08:50 PM
"I think one must feel that Brendon came into the tournament as captain under fire from everyone because we made some changes. So one should not blame only the captain," Buchanan told Indian news channel NDTV. "I think cricket is a team game and each one of us is responsible for our performance. Traditional sense says that the captain is responsible but, in fact, everyone is." - Buchanan :D

Woah, that is priceless. Did he say that recently ? "That we are doing badly is all that idiot McCullum's fault, but since I am such a generous man, I'll pass around the blame to the other blokes as well so that he may feel better".

Abid_Khan
May 8, 2009, 09:20 PM
Buchanon is such a fool, he shuld jump off a cliff

sbanana
May 9, 2009, 06:06 PM
KKR is the only team to have lost almost all games. If T-20 has a luck factor, the points table shows and confirms it. All teams, except KKR, have own some and lost some...this is likely to happen when eight teams of similar capability are playing T-20 league. KKR is the only odd man out...thanks to Buchanan-da.

nzfan
May 9, 2009, 08:15 PM
THe thing is, Kolkata has one of the best teams on paper

Purbasha T
May 9, 2009, 10:08 PM

And somehow the paper got burnt:doh:.

cricman
May 9, 2009, 10:10 PM

So do the New York Yankees :(

There's no bonding or Chemistry on the team, It takes time to mesh and play like an Well Oiled Machine. It takes the Coach and The Captain to use the players the right way, keep the spirits up.

It's a 2 way street tho ,If the players did something nice for McCullum that too would go a long way in making them better as well.

I bet there is like 4 different cliques on that team

AsifTheManRahman
May 10, 2009, 12:41 AM
McCullum's no captain. He is what he is - a hitter - and that's as much responsibility as he should have been handed.

Leading the team should have been left up to the real captain.

Baundule
May 10, 2009, 03:40 AM
I would say, they certainly have one of the best sets of players; not team. As a team, they are pretty imbalanced. Bowlers like Mendis and Mashrafe are gems for any team. Langeveldt, being an inout in the SA team, is not in the same tier. The same is true for batsmen like Gayle, McCullum, (Ponting), David Hussy and Brad Hodge (in T20). This van Wyk guy is also doing wonders. So, eventually they have too many batting power which they can not use. Such a strong batting power in diposal, they can not use their international bowlers as well. So, as a team, they are in total mess. In order to be successful, they should have focused on where it is due. In the playing XI, there must be at least 7 indian players. They have totally ignored this fact. Beside Ishant, none (including Ganguly) is a quality T20 player.

There is another detrimental side effect. A quality player should be an integrated part of the team and should feature regularly in the playing XI. You can not toss with it a give some chances here and there and drop in the next match. Take Mendis for example. Such a motivated guy with such a quality ... and the treatment he is receiving!

ialbd
May 10, 2009, 05:33 AM
one of the local channels Ntv or Channel I was saying Mashrafee might be playing today. Couldnt follow up on detailed segment (as I was channel surfing). Dont know if this is happening today.... or if these channels take a chance before every game with this kind of news....

Isnaad
May 10, 2009, 05:38 AM
Mashrafe might play....chance is 35 percent...

Antora
May 10, 2009, 05:57 AM
Buchanon is such a fool, he shuld jump off a cliff

No need for him to jump off a cliff, i'll just push him:mad:

Antora
May 10, 2009, 06:00 AM
McCullum's no captain. He is what he is - a hitter - and that's as much responsibility as he should have been handed.

Leading the team should have been left up to the real captain.

yer, he must be one of the worst captain. The "expert" Aussie commentators were saying that kolkata is playing bad and the only way this can be solved is my removing Ganguly!!! like wth? I don't see Mccullam doing anything good!:-P

Neel Here
May 10, 2009, 06:02 AM
wait a bit, the cliff may throw him off on its own ! ;)

Neel Here
May 10, 2009, 06:40 AM
someone has other ideas about buchanan. :lol:

http://content.cricinfo.com/inline/content/current/image/402693.jpg?alt=

Nadim
May 10, 2009, 09:14 AM
4.05 pm: There's still some time to go for the toss, around ten minutes or so. So read the preview in the meantime. Will Mashrafe Mortaza play? He's worth US$600,000 remember. Wish I was paid that much and asked to do nothing.

Nadim
May 10, 2009, 09:21 AM
NO MASH 2day either.........pure racism:head:

yaseer
May 10, 2009, 09:23 AM
KKR moira bhut hoia jaa

yaseer
May 10, 2009, 09:34 AM
GO Delhi.......give this KKR the beating of their life......

ialbd
May 10, 2009, 09:34 AM
yea yea... its !@#$% henriques again in the team... thats enuf kkr game for me.....

kkr, do what u do best..... lose miserably.....

nycpro96
May 10, 2009, 09:41 AM
is this a joke

djnaved
May 10, 2009, 09:43 AM
kkr- a racist team........dada and mash er proti obichar...chalai jao kkr

Nadim
May 10, 2009, 09:50 AM
mcculam out........hahahhahhahaaaaaaaa

BD-Shardul
0.3 Nehra to McCullum, OUT
BB McCullum lbw b Nehra 6 (3b 0x4 1x6) SR: 200.00

:D

djnaved
any link plz?

justin.tv link would be nice

BD-Shardul
May 10, 2009, 09:52 AM
KKR superstar Hodge is out too. :fire:

djnaved
May 10, 2009, 09:52 AM
all the bideshi mamas are going one by one

mcculum and now hodge mama:D

Nadim
May 10, 2009, 09:53 AM
:fire:

nycpro96
May 10, 2009, 09:54 AM
This is nice to watch.

djnaved
May 10, 2009, 09:54 AM
yo any justin.tv link?

rashed411
May 10, 2009, 09:55 AM
2 out

BD-Shardul
May 10, 2009, 09:57 AM
Another foreign superstar Wyk GONE. :fire:

djnaved
all the bideshi mamas are going one by one

mcculum and now hodge mama:D

yessss ......my prediction is working

Spitfire_x86
Make that 3. Another 0 for another foreigner.

rashed411
May 10, 2009, 09:58 AM

thought it was hodge.

Ajfar
May 10, 2009, 09:58 AM
kkr's getting whooped..this is awesome..

Spitfire_x86
May 10, 2009, 09:59 AM
He's South African

rashed411
May 10, 2009, 10:00 AM
He's South African

3 Gone

Spitfire_x86
"Batting strategy" yields 6 runs from 3 foreigner quota players :)

rashed411
Van wyk is gone

djnaved
May 10, 2009, 10:01 AM
yo mamara, any justin.tv link plz?

cricket_dorshok
May 10, 2009, 10:01 AM
three bideshi gone.

rashed411
May 10, 2009, 10:03 AM

why dont you download tv ants here http://misc.tvants.com/download/TvantsSetup.exe

Miraz
May 10, 2009, 10:03 AM
Poor Kolkata. The city deserves better.

yaseer
May 10, 2009, 10:05 AM
Some platform is set for Henriques to play a steady innings......:mad:

sbanana
May 10, 2009, 10:10 AM
decision against maccullum was poor

Tintin
May 10, 2009, 10:18 AM

It is available free at iplt20.com. You just have create a login

AsifTheManRahman
May 10, 2009, 10:23 AM
Lookie who's scoring all the runs today. And they wanted to drop him. Geniuses.

nasimul
May 10, 2009, 10:24 AM
another one gone

Spitfire_x86
May 10, 2009, 10:24 AM
No sign of Henriques. Bhookha is protecting his boy.

rashed411
May 10, 2009, 10:26 AM
5 wicket gone

cricket_dorshok
kkr joke continues................

Spitfire_x86
Now Henriques must come. A duck for him will make the day perfect (single digit score will do, too)

Anher
May 10, 2009, 10:27 AM
its Moises time.
Such a joke team kkr

rashed411
May 10, 2009, 10:28 AM
if they are gonna go down why dont they go down swining like bangladesh?

yaseer
May 10, 2009, 10:30 AM
Get that Henriques out in single figure.......

Miraz
May 10, 2009, 10:32 AM
It is available free at iplt20.com. You just have create a login

Thanks.

Very good quality stream.

cricket_dorshok
May 10, 2009, 10:45 AM
Henry Kisinjer gone!

rashed411
May 10, 2009, 10:45 AM
Thanks.

Very good quality stream.

is it for only EUROPE/ASIA viewers? cuz it dont work Im in USA it says streaming is not available in my region.

nasimul
May 10, 2009, 10:46 AM
:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

Spitfire_x86
May 10, 2009, 10:46 AM
Yes!!!! 8 runs from 4 "Phoren Babas" :D

Some batting strategy, indeed

bdchamp20
May 10, 2009, 10:47 AM
Combined score of the four "superstars" is a massive 8 runs.

rashed411
May 10, 2009, 10:48 AM
Combined score of the four "superstars" is a massive 8 runs.

bwahahaha 4 of buchas chamchas are gone

Spitfire_x86
May 10, 2009, 10:49 AM
Now let's hope Gambhir/Warner shreds KKR bowling to pieces.

nycpro96
May 10, 2009, 10:50 AM
i made a login but it says server timed out or something

yaseer
May 10, 2009, 10:50 AM
Henriques gone for 2 :joy::joy:

:floor:

nycpro96
May 10, 2009, 10:55 AM
any links

djnaved
May 10, 2009, 11:08 AM
that grandmother got a bolod marka brain....

" i'm a die hard srk fan, no matter what kkr is losing"

:floor:

BangladeshFan
May 10, 2009, 11:12 AM
bhooka mia hates mashrafi.

desirocker
May 10, 2009, 11:33 AM
don't wanna waste time commenting on kkr. they r just bunch of morons including ganguly. If i were mash, i would've returned all the money.

Rommel
May 10, 2009, 11:37 AM
If you guys want to watch, download Tvants and watch from the channel called UK Setana 2.

Hoping for a Delhi 10 wicket win!!!

cricman
May 10, 2009, 11:51 AM
Could have won so much money betting against KR this year :(

Young Aussie goes for 9 in his 1st over.

BANFAN
May 10, 2009, 11:51 AM
Enjoying this KKR circus and Henriques so far did what I expected with bat. Hope he meets my expectation with ball as well :)

cricman
May 10, 2009, 12:07 PM
Ahh Henriques sealed his place in the next match

Spitfire_x86
May 10, 2009, 12:08 PM
Oh no, MH got a wicket. Now he'll play the remaining matches, no matter how many runs he gives away.

As it was the first wicket and after a 50+ stand, he's now the official KKR "partnership breaker"

Ashfaq
May 10, 2009, 12:11 PM
After this Bucha circus, I'm mighty glad that JS thinks BD is too weak. Lord knows what would've happened if he thought BD is strong enough to "experiment"

sharjilh
May 10, 2009, 12:12 PM
Oh no, MH got a wicket. Now he'll play the remaining matches, no matter how many runs he gives away.

no way, i think if they lose this game they dont have any chance of going through. They should throw out all the current foreign players and play Mendis, Mashrafe, Hussey etc. But Bhooka Nan obviously has his own master(FOOL) plan...

sharjilh
May 10, 2009, 12:22 PM
ahhh great Henriques took a catch as well! :S

Neel Here
May 10, 2009, 12:31 PM
After this Bucha circus, I'm mighty glad that JS thinks BD is too weak. Lord knows what would've happened if he thought BD is strong enough to "experiment"

scary thought ! :floor:

Spitfire_x86
May 10, 2009, 01:02 PM
MH bowling figure: 4.0-0-35-1

Not as "good" as I wished, still not "bad" either

Murad
May 10, 2009, 01:04 PM
hare harse harse...
:lol: :lol:

:joy: :joy:

rashed411
May 10, 2009, 01:06 PM
KKR continues their humiliating loosing streak.

KnightBD
May 10, 2009, 01:56 PM
Korbo, lorbo, harbo -re
Korbo, lorbo, harbo -re :down:

We need to play at least 11 foreign players to win each game - Booka.nan

Purbasha T
May 10, 2009, 02:17 PM
Hare Aaam, Hare Jaam; K K R Harse Oh Mom..ooooooooo!

Sovik
May 10, 2009, 04:21 PM
now i don't want mash to play for this team. there's nothing to play for

Sohel
May 11, 2009, 12:49 AM
KKR = All style, no substance = SK