PDA

View Full Version : The most hilarious runout attempt ever

Surfer
May 5, 2009, 01:42 AM
I dont know how many of you are following the IPL, but this is a gem not to be missed.

http://videos.indiatimes.com/toishowvideo/4484026.cms

Zeeshan
May 5, 2009, 01:45 AM
cla-ssickkk!

limon
May 5, 2009, 02:46 AM
Circus showing

Abid_Khan
May 5, 2009, 04:13 AM
lol dude that guy can't even play cricket jeez...

Abid_Khan
May 5, 2009, 04:18 AM
lol dude that guy can't even play cricket jeez...

sbsash
May 5, 2009, 07:24 AM
its not working for me

Mahmood
May 5, 2009, 08:09 AM
It is almost as good(!) as Bashar run out against SA. But that one still tops in my list.

Tigers_eye
May 5, 2009, 08:54 AM
It is almost as good(!) as Bashar run out against SA. But that one still tops in my list.
Or was it against England? I remember Vaughn dropping the catch and getting pissed. Then Bashar standing in the middle and fixing the pitch thinking (god knows what) what to eat at dinner/ 6:00 o'clock show or 9:00 o'clock show etc...

Captain showing captain who is more worthless for the team.

Rabz
May 5, 2009, 11:08 AM
Freaking hilarious man. Comedy of errors indeed.

Mijan bhai, yes, it was against England. Vaughn dropped a sitter but our very own Hablu was equally at it to show who was the real modon between the two captains.

Surfer
May 5, 2009, 12:22 PM

Or was it against England? I remember Vaughn dropping the catch and getting pissed. Then Bashar standing in the middle and fixing the pitch thinking (god knows what) what to eat at dinner/ 6:00 o'clock show or 9:00 o'clock show etc...

Captain showing captain who is more worthless for the team.

Freaking hilarious man. Comedy of errors indeed.

Mijan bhai, yes, it was against England. Vaughn dropped a sitter but our very own Hablu was equally at it to show who was the real modon between the two captains.

Vid guys?

Tigers_eye
May 5, 2009, 01:06 PM
Vid guys?
World Cup 07 match against England.

Here is how it happened. From Cricinfo:

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=5 width=446 bgColor=#eeeeee border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD align=right width=30>5.5</TD><TD width="100%">Mahmood to Shahriar Nafees, OUT, well, that was quite extraordinary. Vaughan, who's not the best fielder in the world, made his normal efforts look Jonty-like by dropping that most armchair of sitters at short midwicket. Fortunately for him he put his anger to good, if accidental, use by flinging the ball over to Nixon ... and getting the run out. Nafees, then, keeps his wicket and Bashar loses his - Bashar had given up, and was just dawdling, having turned his back on Vaughan, expecting him to hold on to that one </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD width=30></TD><TD>Habibul Bashar run out 4 (21m 18b 0x4 0x6) SR: 22.22 </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Let me tell you what had happened. Shahriar Nafeez gave a dolly at Cover/extra cover where Vaughan was fielding chest high. Well Vaughan dropped it. He was so pissed and angry for dropping such an easy catch he took steps towards the ball, picked it up, and threw it back to Nixon with some power not knowing what was going on in the pitch.

Well our Capitano there was the at the runner end. Watching SN give a dolly to Vaughn he started to think (we don't know what) and instead of completing the run as SN was already running from the strikers end, he stopped in the middle of the pitch and started to fix the pitch with his bat. That is just classic. Then all of a sudden he saw Vaughn throwing back the ball dejected to himself (vaughan) (that throw could have gone any where). They he realised Vaughn dropped the catch. So HB then tried to run, lol, Nixon thought it was a comedy show cause of Vaughan and Habibul Bashar's clowning acts. Should have seen Vaughan after the runout. No one can beat Bashar's runout. He was the captaining a team in World Cup, the senior most player of the team, yet his head was not in to the game. What do you expect Ash and others to learn from him?

The sad part was BD was bowled out 143 in 37.5 overs and noone could support Shakib. 30 more runs would have won us the match. England was down 110/6. They limped the finishing line.

sbsash
May 5, 2009, 03:44 PM
It finally worked.yes,its really funny. :lol:

Akib
May 5, 2009, 08:23 PM
I must say that was bad. How much did the batsman go on to score?

Ashraf-FTP
May 5, 2009, 08:51 PM
the Bashar one was my favourite, now this got added to the list.. great video and thanks a lot..
:floor::floor::floor::floor::floor::floor::floor:: floor::floor::floor::floor::floor::floor::floor::f loor::floor::floor::floor::floor::floor::floor::fl oor::floor::floor::floor:
and i wouldnt mind calling the bowler the worst fielder.. he first fails to take the shoulder high throw, then he fails again to recieve the low throw and then he fails to throw the ball nicely even though he is so close.. im surely a better fielder than him.. any 10-12+ kid would be..

smashyboy
May 5, 2009, 11:49 PM
Sriram taking off for a bye when the ball was in keeper's hands. What makes it funny is keeper was standing upto the stumps. I think it was against bangladesh.

Surfer
May 6, 2009, 03:51 AM
World Cup 07 match against England.

Here is how it happened. From Cricinfo:

Let me tell you what had happened. Shahriar Nafeez gave a dolly at Cover/extra cover where Vaughan was fielding chest high. Well Vaughan dropped it. He was so pissed and angry for dropping such an easy catch he took steps towards the ball, picked it up, and threw it back to Nixon with some power not knowing what was going on in the pitch.

Well our Capitano there was the at the runner end. Watching SN give a dolly to Vaughn he started to think (we don't know what) and instead of completing the run as SN was already running from the strikers end, he stopped in the middle of the pitch and started to fix the pitch with his bat. That is just classic. Then all of a sudden he saw Vaughn throwing back the ball dejected to himself (vaughan) (that throw could have gone any where). They he realised Vaughn dropped the catch. So HB then tried to run, lol, Nixon thought it was a comedy show cause of Vaughan and Habibul Bashar's clowning acts. Should have seen Vaughan after the runout. No one can beat Bashar's runout. He was the captaining a team in World Cup, the senior most player of the team, yet his head was not in to the game. What do you expect Ash and others to learn from him?

The sad part was BD was bowled out 143 in 37.5 overs and noone could support Shakib. 30 more runs would have won us the match. England was down 110/6. They limped the finishing line.

Lol....that really sounds funny. I will look for the vid.

Sovik
May 6, 2009, 04:43 AM
Lol....that really sounds funny. I will look for the vid.

it may sound funny to you but it was really sad incident to watch.

Isnaad
May 10, 2009, 05:34 AM
This guy doesn't know how to play..........