PDA

View Full Version : Accordint to Ash he could play today

dash
May 8, 2009, 01:30 AM
In an interview given in PA ash thinks he could get a game today

http://www.prothom-alo.com/mcat.news.details.php?nid=MTU0NDg2&mid=OA==

hoodlum
May 8, 2009, 04:24 AM
ash is always bad in predicting...he scored a 50 but i dont think MI will play him in place of Jayasuriya/Duminy

al-Sagar
May 8, 2009, 06:38 AM
according to me he wont play

BanCricFan
May 8, 2009, 06:55 AM
According to Raffique he is in KGR team :)

Tigers_eye
May 8, 2009, 08:33 AM
According to Raffique he is in KGR team :)
I could make out the first two words but what is the third?

KGR = Kinder Garten R???

BanCricFan
May 8, 2009, 09:43 AM
I could make out the first two words but what is the third?

KGR = Kinder Garten R???

Gadha Riders :-|

cricman
May 8, 2009, 11:22 AM
He wasn't that off

mshakir56
May 8, 2009, 02:34 PM
It should actually be GKR = Gandha Knight Riders

zainab
May 8, 2009, 05:10 PM
They chose Luke Ronchi who rewarded them with a duck, I am sure Ash would have scored some runs. According to the table, both KKR and Mumbai Indians are at the bottom of the last four, serves them right for not giving Ash and Mash at least one game.

I hope that Ash has improved his fielding skills under Jonty Rhodes and at least have had some batting practice, Mash shuld have improved his line and length, wished that he was bought by Punjab X1, he would have had a chance to bowl.
KKR and MI will be out of the competition in about 10 days, so they will be in BD to travel with he team to England.

Abid_Khan
May 8, 2009, 09:18 PM
Who in the right mind will pick Ronchi over ashraful. Okay it would've been a good excuse if Ronchi was gonna keep but he didn't and ashraful is the captain of a national team. Jeezus some bloody people are fools

al-Sagar
May 11, 2009, 10:19 PM
delhi never played mcgrath, mahoroof, collingwood, now they are making vettori seat.

that will encourage ashraful that betterplayers are dropped.

also last night gibbs was dropped.

bu for mumbai and kkr the big players are not dropped so that ash or mash can play

Ajfar
May 11, 2009, 10:26 PM
ashraful is the captain of a national team

and thats enough of a reason for him to be in the playing XI???

cricman
May 11, 2009, 10:32 PM
and thats enough of a reason for him to be in the playing XI???

So a Player with the 2nd Fastest Test, ODI and T20 Fifty should sit over Ronchi. Sachin of all people should know if he doesn't make that Catch Ash would have broken one for the most Hollowed records in Test Cricket passing Viv for the Fastest 100 ever!

If they allowed our Dhaka League Stats to count Ash would be near the Top in T20 Averages and still have the highest SR.

I wish one of our players would blog tho, It be nice for them to share their thoughts

mshakir56
May 12, 2009, 01:05 AM
So a Player with the 2nd Fastest Test, ODI and T20 Fifty should sit over Ronchi. Sachin of all people should know if he doesn't make that Catch Ash would have broken one for the most Hollowed records in Test Cricket passing Viv for the Fastest 100 ever!

If they allowed our Dhaka League Stats to count Ash would be near the Top in T20 Averages and still have the highest SR.

I wish one of our players would blog tho, It be nice for them to share their thoughts
The only reason Ashrafool isn't picked is because everybody in the world knows that Ashrafool is consistently inconsistent! The selectors in the Mumbai Indian teams are probably worried that what if they pick Ashrafool and then what if he doesn't perform? then all the blame will be on that particular selector for picking " The most inconsistent talented cricket player on the planet Earth " LOL ! The Indians don't care whether he was the youngest centurian ! All they look at is probably his One day and test average which is almost like Chaminda Vaas's batting average! So my friends, Ashrafool only has himself to blaim. On the other hand, nobody in their right mind would pick Ronchi over Ashrafool ( my personal opinion ) !

mahbubH
May 12, 2009, 03:07 AM
as long as he is getting the $$s, he will show the face stating he is learning a lot from this trip even though he has not played competitive cricket for a month or so. this T20 cricket is ruining the cricket I used to love.

zainab
May 12, 2009, 06:09 AM
Can the BCBC recall them before the 21st May to travel with their team to England, seeing that they are not being picked to play any matches? also IMO, their visas for England have to be issued from BD, so they have to return to BD.