PDA

View Full Version : Custom User Name Titles?

cricman
June 11, 2009, 11:17 AM
Instead of Having Cricket Guru, Legend etc.

Can you put in the Option of Entering a Custom Title, the way other forums do for members with longevity of 1 year.

Nasif
June 11, 2009, 05:42 PM
This has been discussed before and decision was not to allow that; mainly due to reduce the burden of yet another moderation area.

Orpheus
June 11, 2009, 06:35 PM
This has been discussed before and decision was not to allow that; mainly due to reduce the burden of yet another moderation area.

Can we atleast give all the moderators a custom "lazy" tag. This is a request. Way to suck all the juice out of us...

we members get nothing... we do so much here.. seriously. It is us who is providing the service, not the mods - just so you know :p

I hate all the MODs here in banglacricket. They are only good for eating rice and making bhuris....nothing else.

Admins, I have the utmost respect for though :p So you admins rocks and you should thihnk about the MEMBERS, not the mods.

Zeeshan
June 11, 2009, 07:11 PM
I was with cricman before but as now I think otherwise. Sheesh I think I am getting old! Reason being it's much cooler to have "few" custom titles and one has to "work hard a lot" to "earn" such ranks as "Guru" and "Sage." Notice how difficult it gets to be a Sage after Guru. You have to have double the posts for this. So yeah! let's not pimp up this forum into a Flava Flav one.

Btw...cant wait to see what title is there after Sage. I propose God.

cricman
June 12, 2009, 11:26 AM
I was with cricman before but as now I think otherwise. Sheesh I think I am getting old! Reason being it's much cooler to have "few" custom titles and one has to "work hard a lot" to "earn" such ranks as "Guru" and "Sage." Notice how difficult it gets to be a Sage after Guru. You have to have double the posts for this. So yeah! let's not pimp up this forum into a Flava Flav one.

Btw...cant wait to see what title is there after Sage. I propose God.

Meh thats Just a few Match Threads, I proposed the option for members with Tenure of 1 year+.

I doubt Anybody who posts here regularly would want to get Banned for an Infraction of that nature. It should be a 1 Offense and Your Banned policy as well, to enforce it.

I tried

Zeeshan
June 15, 2009, 10:32 PM
can i get a special border (kinda like georgette saree's par) around my posts? pretty puhleez E-)

WarWolf
June 16, 2009, 04:51 PM
can i get a special border (kinda like georgette saree's par) around my posts? pretty puhleez E-)
Simple think. Go to the market. Buy a pink georgette saree. Cut it to pieces and use one long piece to make your special border.

auntu
July 2, 2009, 05:26 AM

Yes, good demand GB...pretty puhleez...huh..?

Zeeshan
July 21, 2009, 06:36 PM
How about the next benchmark for the Sage would be his discretion to choose any user title he wishes? :umm:

Tigers_eye
July 23, 2009, 12:00 PM
How about the next benchmark for the Sage would be his discretion to choose any user title he wishes? :umm:
Walking on thin ice. I know few who for the fun of it will create titles that would mirror Admins and Mods, lol.

There are three more stages Sohel bhai has to reach. Long ways to go.

Zeeshan
July 23, 2009, 01:34 PM
I disagree with mastor moshai. (Btw can I call you by that moniker?) Anyhoo, when someone reaches that stage through "hard work" and presumably after tons of quality postings he is prudent enough not to misuse the title. Lol nadim's case might be different.

Omio
July 29, 2009, 08:32 AM
Can I get one custom user name title?

Rommel
July 29, 2009, 10:05 AM
lol Nadim is a spammer...

Zeeshan
July 29, 2009, 10:29 AM
Can I get one custom user name title?

Mamar barir abdar! Alladir jaiga paan na! Jaan miya half-pant poira ashen.... :p

Nadim
July 29, 2009, 11:57 AM
I want...."Star King" instead of being a Gash khaowa Goru:mad::mad::ticking:

Omio
July 29, 2009, 02:27 PM
Mamar barir abdar! Alladir jaiga paan na! Jaan miya half-pant poira ashen.... :p
tateo raji,:-|

Nadim
July 29, 2009, 02:50 PM
tateo raji,:-|now munshi will say underwear poira asen??:lol:

Zeeshan
July 29, 2009, 03:40 PM
I dont think i can even say the word here....

*thought hangs on*

Imteaz
August 4, 2009, 02:30 AM
How did you get the title "Cricket Munshi"? Special from BC or it will be achieved after certain post?

Murad
August 4, 2009, 09:59 AM
How did you get the title "Cricket Munshi"? Special from BC or it will be achieved after certain post?

Ghush diyeche :-p

Zeeshan
August 4, 2009, 04:04 PM
Ghush diyeche :-p

And you are broke as a bum to give one. tut tut....

Zunaid
August 4, 2009, 04:06 PM
I am willing to take bids for re-auctioning the Munshi title. How much will ye offer?

Zeeshan
August 4, 2009, 04:22 PM
I am willing to take bids for re-auctioning the Munshi title. How much will ye offer?

And here all along I thought I was your favorite member.... smh

Hate me you do (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uXdtsAR0Io)

magic boy
August 4, 2009, 04:24 PM
will anyone plz clear the rules of having user defined custom title advantages in Banglacricket.com ?
thanx in advance? :)

Rifat
August 4, 2009, 09:53 PM
if i ever wanted a custom title: I have always wanted "BanglaCricket Imam" if not that then "Thankful Slave of Allah" (yeah, that sounds better :D)...i know Shardul bhai and a few others might mind...but Alhamdulillah! i know what I have earned and deserve...it is sheer arrogance BUT it is better than a psuedo muslim munshi, who mocks Islam whenever he finds a chance...:mad:!!

well, even if i don't get a custom title: at least Shardul bhai deserves it..his knowledge on Islam is of more in depth than that of mine, plus he has been here longer and also, he has written excellent articles which have been published in front page...something I do not think I will get close to...

Zeeshan
August 4, 2009, 09:57 PM
Lol ^^ :floor:

I always thought your custom user title would be Cricket Bachelor after all you _did_ turn down 291 women right?

Rifat
August 4, 2009, 10:04 PM
yes!!!tbh, I like cricket Bachelor..has a nice zen like feeling to it...

*mocking former username of ZeeshanM* ;)

Imteaz
August 4, 2009, 10:04 PM
will anyone plz clear the rules of having user defined custom title advantages in Banglacricket.com ?
thanx in advance? :)

I am also interested to know.

Thanks in advance too.:)

Rifat
August 4, 2009, 10:07 PM
Lol ^^ :floor:

I always thought your custom user title would be Cricket Bachelor after all you _did_ turn down 291 women right?

you said you have trouble talking to women? well, from personal experience: Women tends to come to you, they will create an excuse to talk to you => the rest of the story...but i graciuosly just tell 'em in their face...my stock price rise like Shakib al Hasan day by day...;)

Alhamdulillahi Rabbil A'lamin... :D

Zeeshan
August 4, 2009, 10:10 PM
Amen! ^

Hoist :rifatflag: !

Nadim
August 5, 2009, 03:47 AM

let me start.....1 taka.....:waiting:

deadline is in 24 hours?

Rommel
August 5, 2009, 11:44 AM

Well my dad owns a gas station. I can hook ya up.

Rifat
August 5, 2009, 12:10 PM
Well my dad owns a gas station. I can hook ya up.

Rommel: The Heartbroke Kid...sorry rommel bhai ;) but this custom title would suit you quite nicely...

Rommel: Do not give up on Mehrab jr...he completed what I failed to do(grow a complete beard for the sake of Allah!)(my mom repeatedly encourages me to shave mine...so i listen to her!)...let him excel in academy and A team...he has good potential!

auntu
August 25, 2009, 03:02 PM
will anyone plz clear the rules of having user defined custom title advantages in banglacricket.com ?
Thanx in advance? :)
[বাংলা]আছে কিছু রহস্যময় ব্যাপার-স্যাপার আছে...[/বাংলা]

Nadim
August 25, 2009, 03:46 PM
I want a custom title.......don't really care what it's gonna be but different from everyone else.

One World
August 25, 2009, 05:06 PM
I want a custom title.......don't really care what it's gonna be but different from everyone else.

Recommendation: Hekatonkheires

Tigers_eye
August 26, 2009, 11:25 AM
Only Me and Sohel bhai have that. You have a problem with us two? Nadim, ami bhishon'i kosto pailam. Jao ei shok'a dui din post korbo na.

Nadim
August 26, 2009, 11:30 AM
T_E bhai je dekhi mind korlen? asole kuno mean kore bolini(just wanted to be different).Bhai amar jonno jodi dui din BC te post na koren ami kintu 10 din BC te post korbona.
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition

abc70
August 26, 2009, 11:32 AM
T_E bhai je dekhi mind korlen? asole kuno mean kore bolini(just wanted to be different).Bhai amar jonno jodi dui din BC te post na koren ami kintu 10 din BC te post korbona.
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition

Which is good for BC. You need a break.

AsifTheManRahman
August 26, 2009, 11:55 AM
Bhai amar jonno jodi dui din BC te post na koren ami kintu 10 din BC te post korbona.

Posted via BC Mobile Edition
TE uncle, looks like you've done what the boss couldn't (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/showpost.php?p=973112&postcount=5).

Tigers_eye
August 27, 2009, 10:00 AM
TE uncle, looks like you've done what the boss couldn't (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/showpost.php?p=973112&postcount=5).
HHS. Koi Zunaid Kazi?

I am counting how many days I will take off. For every 2 days of mine, Nadim gets a 10 day vacation.

One World
August 27, 2009, 10:55 AM
I need a vacation, how do I get it?

Zeeshan
August 27, 2009, 11:48 PM
I wanna make my name glow in the dark like chairman shayeb.

Nadim
August 28, 2009, 04:57 AM
HHS. Koi Zunaid Kazi?

I am counting how many days I will take off. For every 2 days of mine, Nadim gets a 10 day vacation.

ha.....pashan:doh:

BD-Shardul
December 12, 2009, 07:09 AM
If ZM can have a custom user title, why can't I have? I want a custom user title :(

Zeeshan
December 12, 2009, 07:47 AM
If ZM can have a custom user title, why can't I have? I want a custom user title :(

[..edit..]

BD-Shardul
December 12, 2009, 09:15 AM
[..edit..]...

How dare you say that while you were the precursor of such thing in BC? :mad:

WarWolf
December 14, 2009, 09:42 AM
[..edit..]...

That's an ugly statement Zeeshan. He may ask for it as there are example. Nothing wrong with it.

auntu
December 14, 2009, 12:15 PM
[..edit..]...
Shocking comment...

Zees lost his custom title.

Zeeshan
December 14, 2009, 02:34 PM
No the comment wasn't that offensive. But the fact that I hurled at Shardul bhai's post with his flagrant and flambuoyant avy must have swooned some members. So whose fault is it then? Mine or him choosing that avy to hide behind an aegis of holiness so that none of us bad boys can 'insult'
him? Heck I should even my name to Mohammad then so that no one can call me names.

p.s. I am not questioning mod's action. I understnad it's a pg environment and I might've been a little bit over the edge.

Zeeshan
December 14, 2009, 02:40 PM
On a light note, it will only take me 100 more posts to get a different title. :D

BD-Shardul
December 14, 2009, 06:09 PM
On a light note, it will only take me 100 more posts to get a different title. :D

Mollah [..edit..]

[..edit..] lost his custom user title :lol: :D