PDA

View Full Version : Who is better Commentator?

Nadim
June 12, 2009, 10:57 AM
Who is better Commentator?

Nadim
June 12, 2009, 11:00 AM
I think its Athar coz W.Akram get excited so early and A.Kumble sometimes struggle to speak:(

Zeeshan
June 12, 2009, 11:01 AM
nadim.

Skipper
June 12, 2009, 11:22 AM
nadim.

I agree

Jesus87
June 12, 2009, 11:27 AM
Anil Kumble is such a boring guy. He is suitable for a test match between Bangladesh vs Zimbabwe LOL.
Wasim gets excited whenever any Pakis perform well.
Athar same as Wasim when BD performs well. Which is quite rare lol
None sorry, I like David Lloyd and Ian Botham

BANFAN
June 12, 2009, 03:01 PM
Both are better than Athar Ali

AsifTheManRahman
June 12, 2009, 04:29 PM
I haven't heard enough of Kumble (just a couple of minutes in one game) to be able to comment. But Wasim >> Ali.

Murad
June 12, 2009, 04:40 PM
Anil Kumble is such a boring guy. He is suitable for a test match between Bangladesh vs Zimbabwe LOL.
Wasim gets excited whenever any Pakis perform well. Athar same as Wasim when BD performs well. Which is quite rare lol
None sorry, I like David Lloyd and Ian Botham

Washing gets excited whenever a fast bowler bowls well. Doesn't matter if he is from Pakistan or Australia. Pluse he always offers to help the young fast bowlers whenever he gets a chance during the commentary.

Athar gets excited when an opposite bowler or batsman plays well.

sbsash
June 12, 2009, 05:25 PM
not sure.Never heard Kumble or Wasim speak.

djnaved
June 13, 2009, 12:27 PM
Athar gets excited when an opposite bowler or batsman plays well.

naah watch this vdo............:P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iy3owRL78pA&feature=PlayList&p=5E14B84311175068&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=18

excitementer shesh nai.........

Dhruvo
June 13, 2009, 01:21 PM
Wasim akram is better comparatively to athar or kumble.

Sovik
June 13, 2009, 02:55 PM
Wasim among these three but david lloyed is the best

MohammedC
June 13, 2009, 03:02 PM
David Lloyd is funny and makes the whole commentary very enjoyable. Mark Nicholas is also good.

Kumble speaks very good English but he is not lively character.

BANFAN
June 13, 2009, 03:36 PM

He is still very new as a comentator. But he looks to be always very serious. Don't know if he can be humorous at all !! :)

Russell2k7
June 13, 2009, 04:49 PM
Kumble is pretty good

Purbasha T
June 13, 2009, 05:03 PM
No comparison, all are lovely creatures of the creator. :smug:

patriot
June 13, 2009, 05:14 PM
Anil Kumble doesn't vary the pitch of his tone AT all , be it a six or a simple block by the batsman.If he is ever employed by Sky ,I would be the first to cancel my subscription.

Athar Ali Khan is a parrot. He gets over excited at times and finds it hard to match good English adjectives to a match situation.

Wasim Akram is equally bad but I would rather listen to him than these two.

Ajfar
June 14, 2009, 12:31 AM
why are you comparing athar with kumble and Wasim. that name should not even be mentioned in the same sentence as the other two. nadim you already became a goru in BC, GB is way behind don't worry no body is catching up to you

Zeeshan
June 14, 2009, 01:09 AM
At least a better comparison would be between Jafaruwullah Sharafat Chowdhury and Navjot Singh Sidhu...

Dui clown.

Sohel
June 14, 2009, 06:03 AM
At least a better comparison would be between Jafaruwullah Sharafat Chowdhury and Navjot Singh Sidhu...

Dui clown.

Sidhu is a convicted murderer. If mugliness could kill, CJS would be too.

Sovik
June 14, 2009, 05:06 PM
David Lloyd is funny and makes the whole commentary very enjoyable. Mark Nicholas is also good.

he has just started. he will get better.

David Lloyed is the best. very funny. other day he was wearing gayle's sunglass and i just couldn't stop laughing

Imteaz
June 15, 2009, 02:31 AM
If compare only two of them, than Wasim Akram (I didnt hear Kumble as Commentator yet).

Tigerbd
June 16, 2009, 11:12 AM
is athar ALi Khan BAngladeshi

magic boy
June 16, 2009, 12:37 PM
guys come on.....it can be no one.....just one of the smartest Bangladeshi personalities: MR. Athar Ali khan.
#He is the best representative of Bangladesh Cricket(not only cricket ...as a Bangladeshi).
#He did fight with a Romij Raza the pakistani comentator. while in a criticalmoment for BD test history....have u all forgotten that...he should be treated like our national hero.
#Wasim Akram does lots of biased speeches while in a pakistan match...he just forget that he is a commentator.moreover he likes praise indian bowler randomly while giving speech in indian tv shows, you know the reason
#Kumblay is not a guy for commentatory box.....I mean interesting comentatory box to people.

so my vote definitely goes to our hero Mr.Athar Ali Khan....:)

hykhan
June 16, 2009, 05:36 PM
guys come on.....it can be no one.....just one of the smartest Bangladeshi personalities: MR. Athar Ali khan.
#He is the best representative of Bangladesh Cricket(not only cricket ...as a Bangladeshi).
#He did fight with a Romij Raza the pakistani comentator. while in a criticalmoment for BD test history....have u all forgotten that...he should be treated like our national hero.
#Wasim Akram does lots of biased speeches while in a pakistan match...he just forget that he is a commentator.moreover he likes praise indian bowler randomly while giving speech in indian tv shows, you know the reason
#Kumblay is not a guy rof commentatory box.....I mean interesting comentatory box to people.

so my vote definitely goes to our hero Mr.Athar Ali Khan....:)

funny how you said Wasim is bias
when you gave vote for Athar because he is a bangladeshi hero

magic boy
June 17, 2009, 08:53 AM
funny how you said Wasim is bias
when you gave vote for Athar because he is a bangladeshi hero

yup yup.....:-| as I'm from BD.

Beamer
June 17, 2009, 10:27 AM
No body gets on my nerve more than Ramiz Raja.

bharat
June 17, 2009, 03:38 PM
Athar is really bad , he has a stutter and 'vomits' words .Probably the worst around.

Kumble has to be the most boring ..period.

Wasim is bearable ...so its the land of the blind.

Tigers_eye
June 17, 2009, 03:49 PM
One of the quality of Athar is he repeats what his fellow commentator just said and "What a magnificent shot." He has no other way of expressing good strokes, lol. When he speaks we lose wickets. When he appears anywhere near the screen our bowlers gets hammered by a six or a four. He brings great luck to the opponents. :)

WarWolf
June 17, 2009, 03:49 PM
Athar is worst. He has problems with grammar.

Yameen
July 27, 2009, 08:19 AM
They are generally all ok commentators and would not know who was the better but I would say Bumble (Lloyd) is the best commentator ever!

Surfer
July 27, 2009, 09:00 AM
Anil Kumble is like a college professor. Good, but boring. May be he will learn and get better.

Gavaskar flaunts too much patriotism and altruism.

Shastri was very good once...still better than most. Bangladeshis may not like him after the 'affectionate' comments he once made(though I think the comments were not insulting in any way and should have been taken in the right spirit).

Tony Greig- Love him.

David- one of the best.

AsifTheManRahman
July 27, 2009, 10:18 AM
One of the quality of Athar is he repeats what his fellow commentator just said and "What a magnificent shot." He has no other way of expressing good strokes, lol.
Sometimes he's at a loss for words and out of need for finishing off a sentence, goes on and on babbling nonsense.

Wish Aminul Islam would take up commentary. Perhaps a bit short on the sense of humor, but could definitely use his insights on the game. Then again, he's OK where he is, teaching cricket to the Chinese so that they can whoop our sorry behinds when they grow up. :)