PDA

View Full Version : Matir Moina - My reaction!

Orpheus
December 30, 2003, 01:48 AM
I think we were talking about this right.... Rafiq Bhai I am sorry but the movie sucked! I only watched first half an hour ... can't take any more of this torture...

I think I can sum it up when I say it's about nothing! :) or maybe it's only the first half hour.... well I ain't watching the whole thing if it couldn't hold me for half an hour....

Cinematography was good though..... lot better than "normal" bd films/natoks...

Anyways.... now I don't feel so bad about making comments on BD film and natok makers.... shob gadha!

Nasif
December 30, 2003, 01:52 AM
Anyways.... now I don't feel so bad about making comments on BD film and natok makers.... shob gadha!

Don't be sad. Its the blazing truth. And 80% reason behind being bad is crappy cinematography. Just ruins the experience.

rafiq
December 31, 2003, 10:11 AM
orpheus where did you see it? still waiting for a US release/trying to see if we can still use it for a BD related fundraiser. although I am worried that you dozed off after a half hour!

Orpheus
December 31, 2003, 11:58 AM
Rafiq Bhai, I saw it at home. It should be at your local bengali video rentals. There was channel I logo on the screen.... so I suppose channel I showed it and these video stores ripped it from there....

tell me what you think.. after watching it.

By the way, if you can't find it... just tell me.. I will send you one copy! Promise!

rafiq
December 31, 2003, 06:38 PM
so they have already pirated it? those distributors are cash-starved from what I heard, yet they are just sitting on this thing and the filmmakers supposedly have no control over it. I might take you up on the offer, as the bangla video collection here is limited and older than the wine in your cellar. hope the quality of the copy was good.

Orpheus
December 31, 2003, 07:00 PM
quality is not bad.. watchable. you can send me the mailing address by u2u-ing me... sooner the better.. I will have it for you! - I mean I already have it.. now the question is whether it will be returned or not :)