PDA

View Full Version : ICF

James90
December 31, 2003, 02:16 AM
Tribute to Me (http://www.sportnetwork.net/boards/read/s119.php?f=118&i=75558&t=73903&sid=119)

Tribute to Tintin (http://www.sportnetwork.net/boards/read/s119.php?f=118&i=72092&t=72092&sid=119)

mona
December 31, 2003, 04:03 AM
guys, i really am worried about him

Hasib
December 31, 2003, 10:04 PM
did tintin make a site for Bangladesh?

BangladeshCricket
January 2, 2004, 05:53 PM
I am not sure when it started but reading the threads posted by so called a mit and others is so disrespectful. I am not gona say any words but we need to show this guy that we can play also. May all mighty help us to improve and prove this fellow and change his mentality towards us :(

Hasib
January 3, 2004, 12:20 AM
That could take a while... India's flattning Australia :(

rafiq
January 3, 2004, 12:55 AM
I rarely check these threads but see that you guys are still tracking amit. what a riot those posts are - and his alter-ego, bangladesh_sucks! That ban from this board must have triggered some repressed childhood anti-Bangladeshi chord in him. He is quite possibly the most hilarious poster on the net (in case he takes that as a compliment, hilarious in this case means "completely dumb")

:D

James90
January 18, 2004, 11:13 AM
Hmm....now I'm blocked...that's what you get for having a go at the mod

reinausagi
January 18, 2004, 08:50 PM
Dear Habibul_fan and Tintin. Pleased to know that you guys are now infamous on the net. I enjoy your posts tremenduously and hope you carry on posting, with total disregard to Amit's 'feelings'.

Some one needs to contact Anit's relatives and get him some serious in-patient psychiatric care. This much hostility is really a cry out for help.

fab
January 18, 2004, 09:42 PM
hahaha! H_fan, you must be feeling very honoured :P

I read Tintin's tribute before.. this one always cracks me up:

"i dont think that the @!#$ tintin guy is an indian. he for sure is a bangladeshi, who migrated to india and now he has gone to usa."

Here is another one of his gems from another board

"i used to think that i was the most anti-female out there

but there r more !!!"